All Comments on 'Coach Pt. 02'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
zephyerzephyerabout 1 year ago

Loved both of the stories and so odd they go with some of my fantasies.

I have a half-written story of new high school graduate and a math teacher getting together.

Another story in my head of a teenage bell hop in a boutique hotel and word about him gets around to gay business men passing through town.

I find it hilarious that in your story your charter speaks of sucking cock but, no man had ever kissed him.

It was that way for me! I don't know how many cocks I sucked before I ever got kissed by a guy. The first guy that did leaned into me and I actually took a step back, not knowing what he was doing.

He was a bit puzzled at first because I retreated. When I figured it out, I couldn't get enough kissing him.

So funny. I will lick your arm pits, I will suck your cock, I will lick your asshole but, won't kiss you, that is gay.

Thanks for your story.

88girfriend88girfriendabout 1 year ago

Another good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need part 3. I like to have them on their back. Lift their legs rim them and then slide cock and while breeding them french kiss. The bottom seems to enjoy being breed and kissed at the same. I enjoy it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Coach Previous Part
Coach Series Info