All Comments on 'Collared Ch. 01'

by subleroy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WillieTurnerWillieTurner8 months ago

A little rough, but with solid potential,I think.

The dialogue is a bit stiff and not natural sounding. But the plot seems to have some substance.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don't see any guy with money, just handing it over to strangers. They have money because they know how to protect it and if he has a nine inch cock, he doesn't have a shortage of pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow! Nicely poised. Can't wait for the subsequent chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I gave up after the first few paragraphs where the narrator was physically incapable of talking to two women he didn't know because he was too busy staring directly at their chests.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinsky8 months ago

Well, not realistic at all and too fast in this beginning. Also the threat of the use of chastityshit, what makes everything boring easy to force does not make it really better. Some fails in the writing like 'paddle lock' are not really serious. Hope we don't have to endure cuckolding or sissyfication stuff... Lets see.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Anyone that signs away their life for a little pussy from a couple Dom bitchs deserves everything that comes to him. Like orgasm denial, locked up cock, whippings and beatings. Hell why not, he's the one that was stupid enough to sign his live away. Maybe one day they will get tired of his cock, and they'll just have his cock cut off !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubleroy@subleroy
My original genre was Female Domination but I am branching out. If you’re looking for some literary gems, may I direct you to the many well written stories in other places on Literotica. My stories are what I’d call “Masturbation Stories,” quick and to the point, without a lot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Collared Series Info