Coming In Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Ro...", Laura repeated, letting go of Alina's hand, coming over to Ro and kissing them on the cheek. Then she turned around. "Alina, I have feelings for you. But also for Ro. I liked them from the beginning, and I don't want to give up what's between them and me."

"What does that mean?" asked Alina.

"It means that I want to be with you, Alina. But also with Ro." And at those words, she grabbed their hand. "Would that be all right with you?"

Ro could only nod with her throat tightened, anxiously waiting for Alina's reaction.

"I don't know," she said, "I've never done anything like this before."

"Me neither," Laura replied. "But what if that's exactly what we need? Remember why we decided not to have a relationship?"

Alina nodded. "Somehow things were never in the right balance between us."

"Exactly," Laura agreed. "What if Ro can provide that balance? What if they are exactly what our relationship needs? Think about it: a stool can't stand on two legs, but with three it's stable."

"Then our relationship is a stool?" asked Alina, amused, but still looking indecisive.

"I want to be with you two too!" gushed Ro. "I like you a lot, Laura. But Alina, I like you too. Not just sex with you, I like being with you."

"I don't know," Alina repeated.

"Oh, please!" exclaimed Laura. "Let's give it a try! It was a bit of a bumpy start, but look at how good it's done us all to be honest with each other. If we can manage to keep that up, we'll make a great throuple!"

"A throuple?" asked Alina.

"You know. A couple, but with three people."

Alina seemed to waver for another moment, but then she smiled broadly and came over to the two of them. "All right, then. Let's try it."

She wrapped them both in her arms, and so they stood there in a tight embrace, the three of them, full of joy and excitement about what the future held for them.

12