Coming in Family is Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan could see her son was about to cum.

"No! In me!" She snapped her hand off her breasts and tried to reach her son penis to guide it in but wasn't quick enough.

Aaron pumped himself quickly and went over the edge. Cum burst from him as he fell forward, trying to thrust into his mother he just slid the shaft of his penis between his mother and cum burst from him.

Susan's hand blocked some of the cum but most of it sprayed across her stomach and chest. She tried to grab his penis, but her hand was slick with cum, and he thrust forward again, sliding his penis through her grip. shooting another load onto his mother. Cum landed all over her face. A glob landed on her for head and cheeks thankfully missing her eyes. Some landed on her lips and in her mouth. Another glob landed on her neck and pooled between the muscles. Susan squeezed his dick tighter trying to point him down towards her vagina but couldn't push her massive, strong son back as more cum burst out of him landing on her dress soaking it further. Susan had no idea a man could cum this much. Her late husband never had. She only had experience with one man before and guessed every man was different.

Aaron spasmed as his orgasm faded. His twitching penis was stilled grasped in his mother's hand. The bottom of his shaft was pressing firmly on her vagina and his balls were pinned between himself and his mother. He slowly opened his eyes and the site of his mother made him spasm again and he slumped over catching himself before falling on her. His eyes were close to hers as she opened them.

"Honey... you need to cum in me not on me, ok?"

"Ye... ye... yes mother." Aaron said shakily.

There was a sound to their side and the two looked over to see Alice covering her mouth as she snickered, and the other two girls were looking in awe at what they just saw. One of Holly's hands was squeezing her own breasts like she saw her mother do and Tammy's hand were both pressed firmly on her own vagina.

"Ok honey, go clean yourself up. That's enough for the night." She pat his shoulder pushing him slightly to let him know to get off her. She realized her hand was still wrapped around his penis and she let go. Aaron leaned back, his penis slid back down her vagina and he felt another small surge of pleasure, but he was spent. A small bit of cum dropped from his penis onto the entrance of her vagina as he got off the bed.

"Alice, quit laughing and get me a towel."

"You sure you don't want a bucket?" Alice said as she left the room.

Aaron did cum an incredible amount. She didn't know if that should be concerning or not.

Aaron stumbled out of the room after Alice had left. Susan tried not to move as to not get her sons cum all over her sheets. She licked her tongue over her lips tasting her son. It tasted like her late husband but different in a good way. She realized Holly and Tammy were still watching her.

"Either help clean up or go on you two." She said waving at them. Holly and Tammy both scampered out of the room as Alice came back with a towel.

"Thank you." Susan said taking the towel from her daughter.

"Is he going to cum that much every time?" Alice asked a hint of concern on her face.

"I don't know honey. He might. I've only ever been with your father, and he never came that much."

"I don't think all if it will, stay in... ya know... my vagina." Alice said

"that's ok, I think... As long as he's coming in a woman that's what's important." Susan said as she mopped up the mess.

"Yeah..." Alice said faintly. "Well, I'll let you finish up." Alice left the room quickly.

Susan finished cleaning up and the rest of the night was quiet. Her children had all dispersed to their rooms. She lay in her bed restless, struggling with the yearning she felt. She remembered how good that kind of physical contact felt. She wanted to feel sensation of sex again. She didn't want to admit it but her bumbling awkward son had re-awoken her desire.

***

Aaron woke up the next morning with his head spinning. Still groggy from the little he slept. He had never been with anyone before his mother. He couldn't get her eyes out of his head. They had always been piercing, but after the expression he saw on her face when he was about to enter her was engrained in his mind.

Aaron had a morning erection as usual. He was lying on his back, his tent fully pitched, fighting his normal routine of jacking himself off when he woke up. He heard a sound coming from his doorway. It seemed like a soft moan or grunt he wasn't sure. He looked up and saw his mother in the doorway. He was still sleepy enough that he forgot about his erection and didn't bother to cover it up.

His mother standing in the doorway leaning on the frame. She was still wearing a form fitting night gown. He immediately noticed how good she looked. She wasn't wearing any make up, but her hair was brushed, framing her face. He also noticed how hard her nipples were even from across the room. He hadn't seen her like this before and was transfixed.

"Come with me Aaron." Susan said nodding toward his erection. She turned and left his doorway, walking down the hall towards her room.

Aaron jumped out of his bed to follow her. Her hips swayed side to side seductively as she walked, her gown was tight around her butt and each cheek sprung lightly as she walked. She led him to her room and stopped at the foot of her bed.

Aaron stopped a few feet behind her, soaking in the view trying his best to not start pumping himself. He watched as she slowly started lifting her gown over her round bottom. She continued lifting her gown up revealing her thin waste. Her skin looked soft and supple. There were the subtle hints of muscles on her back from the hard work she did. She lifted her gown over the rest of her body and Aaron could see the outline of her breasts as the fell out of her gown. She lifted it the rest of the way and tossed it on the floor.

Aaron watched transfixed as his mother turned. He was taking her in, every part beautiful. He finally got to her eyes and was mesmerized again.

"I don't want you soiling any more of my clothes." She said sitting down on the bed. She moved herself back and parted her legs, the vagina that birthed him on full display.

"This time take it slow. You're going to need to help get me ready in the beginning, ok? You'll have to do this for your sisters as well, so you better have some control." She motioned for him to come to her.

Aaron undid his pants letting them drop to the floor. His penis sprung up in anticipation and he crawled on the bed towards his mother.

"Just like before." She said adjusting a pillow under her head. "Rub your tip up and down until you feel me be ready."

Aaron moved up between his mother's legs getting himself into the same position as before. He had one hand on his penis guiding it to his mother's vagina. He lined it up with her entrance and slowly made contact again. He shuttered as he felt her warm, soft skin press on his head. She shuttered as well, and he looked up.

She was looking at him with an expression of need and lust. Her eyes were wide and her mouth slightly open. Her hair pooled behind her and clung to her shoulders. Her breasts spilled to either side of her body. Her hands moved to her erect nipples and started rubbing them between her fingers. Small rolls in her stomach bunched together from her legs pressing into her.

Aaron rubbed his head slowly up and down between her lips like he did before. He could feel their wetness begin to combine and his head started catching on her entrance.

"Ok honey, I'm ready." She breathed. "Push into me."

Aaron found her entrance again and started to lean forward. Her vagina resisted briefly then gave way to best sensation Aaron had ever felt. The head of his penis popped into her and she let out a gasp. He kept pushing, the head of his penis parting the walls of her vagina slowly. It was warm and her vagina clung to his penis as he continued into her. He kept going, filling his mother until the base of his shaft disappeared and the balls, we pressed between them. There was no more penis to hold onto and his hands rested on her waist just above her legs.

"Good job honey, you're doing great. Now pull back out slowly but don't pull all the way out." She moved her hips slightly and the feel of her body moving around his penis made him groan.

He gripped her waist tighter and slowly started pulling out. His shaft reemerged glistening. He pulled back and just before his head was about to pop out, he paused and looked up at her. His mother's eyes were still locked on him. Her hands squeezed her breasts harder now. He pushed back into her as he kept eye contact. Those blue eyes cutting into him begging him to go deeper.

A slow rhythm started to form as Aaron was getting a feel for what to do. His movement was awkward and inefficient. Neither of them cared, their gazes still locked as Aaron pumped his mother. The bed started creaking softly, faint thump when the frame hit the wall every time, he buried himself in her.

His hands were locked in place on her waist. He gripped her tighter and started pulling toward him as he thrust into her. She liked the feeling of strong hands on her again. She closed her eyes and gave herself to the moment. Breathing heavily now she let out a load moan.

He started picking up the pace in response to her display of ecstasy. The rolls on her stomach jiggled up and down. Her breasts spilled out of her hands and slid up and down her body with every thrust. He felt the orgasm coming. He knew he didn't have much time before he came. He felt a brief surge of confidence and felt his inhibition fall away. He slid his hands up her body, cupping the bottom of her breasts and slid his hands under hers. Her skin was soft only broken by her hard nipples.

His hands were overfilling with his mother's breasts, and he squeezed them. She opened her eyes and lifted her arms above her head. He could feel her pushing against him harder and saw her face start to contort in pleasure. He wasn't sure what was happening, but he felt her vagina start to convulse around his penis and he felt his orgasm rushing through him.

Aaron tried to keep pumping his mother as he came in her but only managed to shake while he plowed into her as deep as he could. He felt wetness erupt around his penis as his own cum gushed into her. He fell forward as he shook. His hands leaving her breasts to hold himself up as the two writhed together. Cum continued to rush out of him as he buried his head in her shoulder. A hand was on the back of his head pulling him into her. He spasmed again and felt the pressure that was building in her vagina.

His orgasm faded and took a deep breath. His mother was breathing heavily underneath him. Every time she would inhale, he would feel her breasts graze his chest. She slowly moved her hand from the back of his head, running her fingers through his hair.

"Good job honey." She said as he lifted his head and they looked at each other. She patted his shoulder and took another deep breath.

They stayed like that for a moment, basking in the afterglow of their orgasms.

"Need another towel?" mother and son both turned their heads to the doorway and saw Alice standing there holding another towel. Her eye wide and a light smile on her face.

"Oh! Yes dear, thank you." Susan extended a hand toward her daughter and Alice walked over to the bed.

Aaron watched her walk over. Realizing he was running his eyes up and down her body. Alice was wearing the same night gown his mother had just taken off. He took in her athletic, shapely form. His eyes lingered on her breasts as she came closer. Her breasts were smaller than her mothers. They looked firmer though, and Aaron saw how her nipples were poking through her gown as well.

"Here mom." Alice said as she leaned over the bed revealing some cleavage as she gave the towel to her mother.

Alice stood back up and Aaron made eye contact with her. Alice looked at him briefly, then took in the site of Aaron and their mother. Susan was still breathing heavily, and Alice's lingered on her breasts as they rose and fell.

Susan took the towel and patted Aaron on the shoulder again, pushing on him "ok honey, get up." She moved the towel to try and catch the liquid that was about to pour out of her when Aaron dislodged himself.

Aaron leaned back and started pulling out of his mother. Their combined cum started leaking out of her. She put the towel underneath his softening penis and against her vagina as he slid out the rest of the way. His head popped out of her, dripping with cum. She stemmed the out pour of cum with the towel and Aaron leaned back.

His penis was dripping liquid and he heard Alice say "here, let me help." He looked over to see Alice coming forward with another towel and cradled his wet penis with it. She slowly cleaned him while he was staring down her shirt again. His penis twitched with slight arousal, but it would be a while before he would be able to get hard again.

Alice took longer than she needed to clean her bother. Aaron didn't mind and Susan was too preoccupied to notice. His mother slid out from under him and moved to her bathroom, her hand holding the towel firmly against herself to prevent any further liquid from coming out.

"Now go get ready for the day you two, we have a lot of chores to get done today." She said as she closed the door behind her.

Aaron and Alice looked at each other, his penis still in her hand.

"I guess this is really happening." Alice said absently stroking her brother's penis.

"I guess so." Aaron sighed.

Alice leaned forward and whispered in his ear "get me next time, ok?" She leaned back and stole another glance at his penis and gave it a quick squeeze.

Aaron felt another twinge of arousal as she hopped off the bed and walked out. He watched her tight, muscled butt walk out of the room. He looked down at his half soft penis resting in a wet towel.

"Wow..." He got off his mother's bed and started the day like nothing had happened.

They ate breakfast like normal. Holly and Tammy seemed to know something was up and teased Aaron. He was quiet but not as sheepish as he had been. Alice was quiet as well. Aaron kept catching her stealing glances at him. The family finished their morning routines and they started in on the day's work.

***

Aaron and Alice worked together often and today was no exception. They had livestock to tend to. Hard work that lasted until lunch time when they sat down together in the barn.

"You, ok?" Aaron asked Alice as they started eating the sandwiches their mother had made them. "You've been pretty quiet today."

"I'm just processing... I guess." Alice said studying her sandwich. "I'm just not sure if this... whole thing... is right. The church taught us that we are only supposed to have sex in the act of making a baby. You and mom weren't having sex to make a baby, you had sex because you needed to, right? Because it feels good? Too good not to?"

"Yeah... I guess..." Aaron said with his mouth half full.

"So, isn't that just fucking then?" Alice looked at him then. They were taught not to ever swear, but Aaron and Alice would talk about swear words when no one else was around. "Father Mattias told us the difference between sex and fucking is when you have sex you are enjoying the holy process of making a new baby. That's why it feels good is because we are supposed to make babies. When you have sex without wanting to make a baby you are just fucking. That's why it's a swear word and we aren't supposed to."

Aaron thought for a minute. "Well, this whole thing was Father Mattias' idea. He told mom that sometimes he "uses" his daughters when his desires get too strong. I guess there is this one story in the bible where two daughters had sex with their father, so I guess that makes it ok."

"Oh! I didn't know that." Alice said looking relieved.

"I guess he said that for some people the desires of the flesh are just too strong. That's why we have our brothers and sisters in God to help us. Just like we help each other with other sins." Aaron took another bite of his sandwich and chewed it thoughtfully. "he said that we all have different struggles we have to deal with, and this happens to be mine. He said God knew what he was doing putting me in my family with all my sisters and my mother. It's all part of his plan. I guess that's why God took dad too. So, mom wouldn't feel guilty helping me like she did."

"Mom did seem to need it too." Alice laughed.

"Yeah." Aaron laughed. "I guess it's a good thing for all of us." He looked over at his sister who was looking down, blushing slightly. "Do you want to... "help" me?"

Alice looked up at him seeing the bulge starting to grow in his pants. "It looks like you are struggling." She said sarcastically.

"Hey! We can't talk about sex without me thinking about it. And if I think about it, I'm going to get excited ok."

"I see that." She nodded toward his pants. "We can do it here if you want." She stood up and walked over to grab a blanket from the wall. She laid the blanket on the ledge they had been sitting on.

"Are you in your safe time?" Aaron asked as he watched her. His penis growing quickly at the anticipation of sex.

"Yup, I should be safe for another week." Alice said as she started to untie her pants.

"Ok." Aaron stood up and fumbled at his own tie string.

Alice finished and let her pants drop around her feet. Her long legs were athletically built. She lifted her shirt up over her underwear. Her panties were tight around her sculpted butt. Subtle hints of abdominal muscles stretched as she pulled her shirt over her head. Aaron paused his fumbling to admire his sister's body. Her breasts seemed almost flat as her skin was pulled taught by her arms over her head. Her bright red hair fell out of her shirt over her shoulders, and she lowered her arms. Her breasts took shape and looked larger than Aaron had originally guessed. They were nearly as large and round as his mother's, but they still demanded his attention. Her nipples were much smaller and were not as hard, but he felled compelled to put one in his mouth.

Aaron could tell his sister was fighting the instinct to cover herself. She let him take her in, seeming pleased by his mouth open admiration.

Aaron came to and remembered what he was doing. He finished untying his pants and pulled his underwear off with them in one motion. His penis sprung up and Alice watched it intently. Aaron lifted his shirt off and threw it to the side. Alice took a moment to appreciate his well-muscled frame as well.

Alice looked up at him and looped her thumbs inside her panties and pulled them down. Her vagina had a small tuft of red hair above it. Her labia was less pronounced than her mother's. Her skin was smooth and had a much lighter complexation than her mother as well.

"Ok." She breathed, turning toward the blanket she and laid down. Her firm butt now visible as she walked over to the blanket.

He followed her, resisting the urge to stroke himself, he wanted to feel what he felt this morning again.

Alice climbed up on the ledge and laid on her back opening her legs.

Aaron followed her, getting into the same position he had been in with his mother. Alice was slightly thinner than her mother even though she had almost half a foot on her. She had no rolls over her stomach as she pulled her legs up. Her breasts lay flat on her chest and didn't spill to the sides like her mother's did. She was still intoxicating to Aaron though.

He leaned forward, grabbing his shaft and pointed his fully erect penis towards his sister's opening.

He looked up at her "you sure you're ready?"

"Yeah." She breathed and moved her arms behind her head so she could see easier.