Coming in Family is Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron leaned forward slowly making contact with her. He started to slide his head in between her lips to help get her ready. She felt tighter than her mother, but Aaron felt her wetness coming on faster. Alice was pushing against him slightly and he started to linger at her entrance.

"You know I'm a virgin, right?" Alice sighed.

"Yeah. I was too until this morning." Aaron slid his other hand down is sister's thigh, he moved his hand over her abdomen feeling her muscles.

"Go slow ok, I might bleed a little." She was pushing against him harder now. She wanted it but Aaron could tell he was nervous. He would have been too if it had not been for that morning and his overwhelming desire.

"Ok, I remember from class." He lined himself up and started to push harder. He could feel her vagina stretching to let him in. She was definitely tighter than her mother, but Aaron could feel her stretching quicker to let him in.

She pushed against him hard getting his head to finally pop into her. "Ohh!" She cried out softly.

"You, ok?" Aaron froze looking down at her.

"Yeah. Just go slow." Aaron took his hand off his penis and put both on her waist as he pressed into her.

He went slowly, His penis was twitching with anticipation. The warmth of his sister's vagina washed over him. He could feel a different texture in his sister than his mother. He came upon some resistance again and guessed what it was. He continued to push into her and felt the resistance give way.

She let out a sharp moan, paused for a moment, then nodded her head letting him know it was ok to keep going.

Aaron proceeded stuffing his penis in his sister, feeling the resistance lessen as he filled her. She was very tight but was wet enough that he had no trouble getting the rest of himself in her. They stayed there for a moment until Aaron started pulling back out of her. A streak of blood was on his penis which he wiped away and started to push back into her.

His sister felt amazing. Different than his mom but still good. He slowly pumped in and out of her. She took in deep breaths and let out soft moans. When he was all the way in her he paused briefly to slide his hand up her and feel her breasts. She pressed her chest into his hands. Her skin there was even softer, but the breasts underneath was firm and fit in his hands perfectly. He squeezed and massaged them, feeling her small nipples poke against his hand and through his fingers.

His penis twitched, demanding his attention again. Alice's hips jerked slightly in response. Aaron slid his hands back down her stomach and gripped her waist again. He slowly slid back out until his head threatened to pop out of her then pushed back in.

They stayed at their slow pace, enjoying the sensation and each other. The wetness continued to build, and a soft squelching sound began to sound when he reached the end of his shaft.

Alice started pushing back harder. She wanted to pick up the pace and moved her hands down to his. Sliding them up his arms, feeling his muscles. Her hands slid over his chest and down to his waist. He felt her pulling him into her every time he thrust forward. Her eyes were closed, and her breasts shook every time they came together.

She felt pleasure boiling up inside and felt the new sensation of an orgasm take over her. She opened her eyes and saw her brothers strained face. He was lost in his own pleasure, taking in her body as he pounded it. She rolled her head back and spasmed under her brother.

Aaron felt the walls of his sister's vagina twitch and squeeze him. He tried to keep going but Alice's convulsions made it hard to maintain any rhythm. He hung on as she bucked and thrashed under him.

"Stop... Stop..." Alice shouted.

Aaron stopped at the end of a thrust; his penis buried to the hilt in her. He clung on while she rode out her orgasm, watching in amazement. Marveling at the sight of his sister as she writhed underneath him. She was breathing hard, her chest rising and falling rapidly. She bucked several times under him sending surges of pleasure up his penis. He felt warmth gush in her as she started to slow down. The spasms around his penis were slowing.

Her red hair covered most of her face now, and she started to relax. Aaron took in her body; her strong feminine form had never been more appealing to him. When he masturbated, he would often think of Holly. Holly's petite frame and big breasts were the usual fuel for his desire. Now Alice's body had a whole new attraction for him. Alice was always so confident and sure of herself, seeing her in this vulnerable state made him pause to appreciate her.

"You, ok?" He rubbed his hands up her inner thighs towards her knees. She flinched at the touch and then relaxed.

"I think so." She breathed moving the hair from her face. She was glowing, her cheeks were flush, and hint of her ecstasy was still in her expression. She looked up at him and tried to smile. He eyes glanced down at his chest and stomach lingering for a moment before raising her head to see her brother still impaling her.

"Woah." She said looking back up at him then letting her head fall back.

"That was really beautiful, what you did, your orgasm I mean." Aaron said sliding his hands up and down her thighs.

"Pfff" she snorted. "Sure..."

"No really! I have never seen you like that, and it was beautiful."

She looked back up at him half smirking and half glaring. When she saw that he was being serious her expression softened, and she smiled.

"Thanks." They looked at each other for another long moment then Alice coughed and gestured with her head down and asked. "did finish yet?"

"Oh... no not yet."

"Ok, go ahead and finish. Go slow though." Alice said laying her head back down.

Aaron slid his hands back down finding his hold. He began to pull out of her, and she let out a squeak and bit her lip. Aaron got most of the way out and started to push back in and she cried out and snapped her hand down on his arm.

"You, ok?" Aaron paused mid thrust.

"I'm not sure. I'm really sensitive down there now." Alice breathed heavily.

"Do you want me to stop?" Aaron looked concerned.

"Yeah... I think so.... sorry."

"Ok." Aaron said and pulled out of her slowly. She cried out again and he pulled the rest of himself out.

He looked down at his hard wet dick and felt it throbbing. He needed to finish soon. He looked at his sister's puffy vagina and saw a trail of liquid start leaking from it. He quickly brought his hand down to stop it from leaking further.

Alice gasped again as his hand cupped her vagina. Aaron tried to scoop the liquid up and ran his fingers up her vagina. She let out and sigh when his finger passed over her opening and accidentally found her clitoris. She spasmed again and brought her legs together pinning Aaron's hand between them.

"Wow, you really are sensitive."

"mmmm" She groaned exasperatedly.

"I don't think I can keep going." She said looking apologetic.

"Uh... Ok." Aaron said looking around. Alice let go of his hand and he looked at the liquid in it. He moved his hand back down to his penis and started rubbing it over his head and back down his shaft.

He groaned and the pleasure and looked down at his sister and started to pump himself fast.

Alice looked up and saw what he was doing.

"No!" She sat up and grabbed his wrist again. "You have to finish IN me remember?"

"I really just need to finish."

"uh... let's go talk to mom." She said standing up quickly.

Aaron was still on his knees and now Alice's vagina was only a few inches from his face. She was leaning her hips forward slightly when she stood up.

"Come on." She said looking down at him.

"Her boobs look much bigger from this angle." Aaron thought to himself.

"Maaaan..." He groaned letting his head sag.

"Oh, you'll be fine." She said leaning into him and running both hands through his head.

Aaron looked up at her, his chin was resting on the small mound just above her vagina. The stubble on his chin tangled with her pubic hair and she smiled at him.

"I'll make it up to you, ok?"

Aaron grunted and started to stand up. He wrapped his arms around her firm bottom as he did and picked her up.

She laughed and hugged his head while he stood up with her, pressing her breasts into his face.

"Fine." he said looking up at her.

She smiled down at him and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead.

"Let me down, let's go see if mom can help."

He slowly let her body slide down his, cupping her bottom in his hands as he did. Her body pushed his penis down and he felt another rush shoot through him.

They untangled and hastily put their clothes back on and ran toward the house. Aaron's penis wildly flopping as they ran.

They burst into the house and found their mother standing over the sink cleaning some dishes. She turned around and Alice burst out the story. Susan had guessed most of it based on the disheveled state of their cloths and the large bulge in Aaron's pants.

Holly and Tammy both came into the room to see what the commotion was about, and they snickered when figured what had happened.

"Well since you're all here I guess this is a good learning opportunity. Come here Aaron and take your pants off. If you're ever in a rush or if Aaron is having an emergency this is a good position to use."

Susan walked over to the counter and lifted her dress up to her waist. She pulled her panties down with her other hand and stuck her butt out behind her.

Aaron walked to her quickly, dropping his pants as he did. Holly and Tammy were staring intently at his glistening penis as it swung back and forth. Alice was looking at what her mother was doing, taking mental notes.

Aaron walked up to Susan's side and grabbed his penis pointing it at her.

"Come around behind me Aaron."

"Uh... ok." Aaron moved around behind his mother looking down at her rear.

"This was one of your father's favorite positions. You just stick your bottom out like this." She rotated her hips further giving easier access to herself. "Now Aaron, you insert yourself from behind me. Then it's just back and forth like when we are on the bed."

Aaron stepped behind his mother and took a quick look at Alice. She smiled and nodded at him then he looked back down at his mother.

"Do you want me to still slide up and down to get you ready like before?"

"Yes, sweety that would be fine." Susan lifted her dress up a little further and more of her thin waist was visible.

Aaron pushed his penis in between his mother's cheeks and began to slide his head up and down. He found an entrance and started to push in it.

Susan let out a small cry. "Ohh.. Not that one honey, down a little lower. Bend your knees if you have to."

"Sorry." Aaron slid himself down until he found the right entrance.

"There you go." Susan cooed. Aaron felt her push back on him. She was already much easier to get himself into and it didn't take but a few seconds for her to stretch to accommodate him. His penis still had some of his sister's lubrication on it and his head popped into his mother. He let go of his shaft and his hands found their way gliding over her round bottom and settled on her waist where he had a better hold.

His penis slid into her easier than before. It felt like there was still a lot of wetness in her.

"Is some of my semen still in you, mom?" Aaron asked as pushed up into her reaching the end of his pole. Her cheeks bounced up as his thighs pressed into them.

"That's really likely honey." She said after a gasp. "Remember, semen can survive in a woman's vagina for days." She paused as her son slid out of her and pushed back in. "it's only been a few hours so I'm sure some is still there." Her hand grabbed the counter as he pushed back into her harder.

Aaron started sawing in and out of his mother. He liked this position a lot. His mother's butt bounced up and down every time he buried himself in her. His hands were still gripping her waist, but he wanted to feel her butt again. He let go of her waist and grabbed two over full handfuls of butt cheeks. He felt her bounce with every thrust and needed her cheeks like dough.

He looked over at his sisters who were all watching the display intently. Holly had one hand on her breast and her other was cupping her vagina. Tammy was staring at their mother. Aaron couldn't see well from behind her, but their mother's breasts had fallen out of her dress and swinging wildly as he ploughed her. Alice was looking at Aaron and smiled at him as they made eye contact. Alice's nipples were still poking out of her dress. Aaron looked back down at his mother. The recent memory of being with his sister and having been with his mother that morning brought his orgasm rushing on.

Aaron grabbed his mother's waist again and started pounding into her harder. His mother's back was a blur of flesh as he started to orgasm. He managed a few more pumps in her before semen flooded out of him. He thrust into her as far as he could pinning her against the counter. His grip tightened on her waist as he spasmed behind her filling his mother with semen.

Aaron's senses slowly came back to him as his penis twitched in his mother. The last of him finally emptying in her he leaned back unpinning her from the counter. His gripped relaxed and his hands slid down to rest on her butt again.

"Good job honey. That was great." His mother moved her butt back and forth, milking the last of his semen out.

Aaron let out a depth breath and leaned his head back. His penis twitched at his mother's movement, and he filled his hands with her cheeks again.

"Alice, grab that towel please." Susan got her daughters attention and pointed toward a towel.

Alice walked over to grab it and came up to them. "I got it." She said holding the towel to where her brother's penis was still buried in their mother. She put the towel over the coupling and the other on her brother's naked butt cheek. She cupped it and patted it softly.

"Good job." Alice looked up at Aaron.

"Thanks, sorry about earlier."

"It's ok, we'll try again later." She patted is butt again.

"Thanks mom." Aaron said leaning over and hugging her around her stomach. "I'd be in so much trouble without you guys." He said into her back.

"Of course. That's what family is for." Susan sighed.

Aaron felt his mother's bare breasts on his arms then.

"Oh let me help." He cupped her breasts and clumsily attempted to stuff them back in her dress. She laughed and helped him get them back in.

Aaron then slid out of his mother. Alice caught the large amount of semen that tried to pour out. Aaron's softening penis flopped out of his mother and slapped against his leg. He saw Holly walking toward him with another towel.

"Let me help you." She said reaching toward him with the towel. She grabbed his penis softly and cleaned it. She took her time, examining her brother's member, making sure it was completely dry.

"There you go." she said when she was finished.

Aaron bent over to pull his pants back up and noticed a wet spot around Holly's vagina.

"Uh, Holly." he gestured down towards her discretely.

She looked down and her eyes went wide. She looked back up and mouthed, "thank you." and left the room.

Alice finished cleaning up her mother and Susan resituated her dress.

"Ok." Susan let out a deep breath. "let's get those chores finished before dinner."

The day proceeded as normal after that. Aaron and Alice went back outside to work. The others stayed around the house to finish their chores.

Aaron and Alice stole more glances of each other than usual. When Alice bent over Aaron couldn't help but watch her. Her firm backside had a whole new attraction for him. As the day went on, he fantasized about what it would be like to have sex with her from behind like he did with his mother.

Dinner time came and the family gathered to eat together. Their conversations went normally. Everyone was acting as if nothing had changed. They were still the same family as they had always been.

They finished eating and cleaned up, then went their separate ways to relax before they went to bed.

Aaron went to his bedroom to read like he normally did. He tried to keep his mind off sex, but the urge kept nagging at him, distracting him from his book. Eventually an erection started to form and felt the need to masturbate again.

He was thinking about Alice again. He wanted to finish in her but didn't know if she would still be sensitive. He walked down the hall, trying to stuff his erection in a pant leg. He walked by Holly's room and saw her reading a book as he passed her door. He walked into Alice's room and stood in her doorway. She was lying face down reading a book on her bed. She was wearing a night gown and her long legs were bare.

He knocked on the door frame.

"A...Alice?" he stammered.

She looked back at him, noticing the bulge he failed to hide.

"I was wondering if we could try again before we go to bed. I tried to not think about it, but I could use some help."

"Ok, yeah we can try. I'm still kind of sensitive though." She put her book down on the nightstand and started to roll over and pull her night gown up.

"Actually, can we try doing it like mom and I did at lunch?" Aaron said walking over to her bed untying his pants. "Like, can I do you from behind? Maybe that will help with the sensitivity?" Aaron let his pants fall to the floor.

Alice looked down at her brother's engorged penis as he walked closer toward her. "uh... Sure." She said rolling back over on her stomach. She pulled her night gown over her naked butt and propped herself up on her elbows so she could look behind her.

Aaron got up on the bed and straddled her legs. He moved up her legs letting his penis slide in between her cheeks as he got into position. He heard a sound to his side and turned to see Holly walking through the door and into the room.

"Hey Holly." Aaron said, his fully erect penis still resting in between his other sister's butt cheeks.

"It sounded like you guys were doing it. Mind if I watch?" Holly said cheerfully.

"Nope." Both Aaron and Alice said.

Holly pulled up a chair next to the bed and Aaron directed his attention back to Alice.

He grabbed his penis and started sliding it up and down Alice looking for her entrance. He found his sister's vagina and started stimulating it with his head. He wanted to bury himself in her but knew that would hurt her. He massaged around her opening for a minute then started to push into her.

Alice let out a gasp and grabbed her sheets hard.

"That still hurts pretty bad Aaron." Alice said looking back at him.

His other hand had found its way to her cheek and was gripping it hard. His penis twitched with anticipation, leaking pre-cum onto her. He wanted to push so bad he almost didn't stop.

"Can I help?" Holly chimed in from the side.

The siblings looked over at their sister.

"Would you mind?" Alice pleaded. "I really want to, Aaron, but it just hurts right now.

"Oh, sure, sorry Alice." Aaron said reluctantly pulling away from her.

Aaron dismounted Alice and by the time Alice had wriggled out from under him Holly had already pulled her night gown off and was standing completely naked next to the bed. Her body was very different from her mother's and Alice's. She was small and thin, more than a foot shorter than her brother. What little fat she did have was in her breasts and her butt. They were almost too big for her small body. Her nipples were a little bigger than Alice's and poked straight out at him.

Alice climbed off her bed and Holly quickly took her place. Holly laid down on her back and spread her legs wide scooting toward her brother. Aaron didn't mind the different positions. He was taking in his smaller sister's body and didn't care what position he could have sex with her in.