Coming in Family is Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron didn't slow down as she writhed in his grip. He pumped her hard. Fluid was dripping down her legs, pooling on the floor as she orgasmed. She had nowhere to go, she was pinned between her brother and the table.

She came down from her orgasm as her brother kept filling her. He was lasting longer than she expected and it wasn't long before another orgasm wracked her. More fluid pooled at their feet. Her legs were soaked, and his balls slapped loudly against her.

She finally felt him fill her with his semen. It was hot and wet and felt amazing. He pushed on her heavily as he jerked ropes of hot cum in her.

He caught his breath and ran his hands over her. He finally pulled out of her, and she felt more hot liquid run down her.

"Thanks, that felt really good." Tammy said with her head still resting on the table.

She leaned back and pushed herself up. She walked over to her brother and pressed herself against him.

"And we can have sex this way even when I'm not safe." She stood up on her toes and kissed him quickly. She felt his penis jump at the touch and what she had just implied.

She walked past him and started cleaning up their mess.

Aaron spent the next several days filling both her holes with his seed until she became too sore for him.

***

Alice could tell her brother was stressed. She knew he hadn't been able to relieve himself in one of them as much as he needed to. She had seen him taking Tammy from behind several times the last few days. He was so much rougher with his little sister than he was with her. She figured her sister liked it as Tammy always seemed so happy with how hard he went.

They were in the barn eating lunch. He was sulking next to her as he ate. Alice knew that he hadn't had sex the day before.

"Hey Ally?" He said sullenly. "I was wondering... if you would have sex with me..."

"You know I'm not safe to cum in yet. I could get pregnant." She interrupted.

"I know, I meant... would you have... anal... sex with me." He was struggling asking her.

"Oh... I don't know..."

"I have been with Tammy. She actually asked me to. She said that mom said it was ok because I was still having an orgasm inside a woman, It's just in a different place. I don't like it as much as her vagina but it's better than nothing."

Alice was quite for a while.

"I don't think I would like to. That sounds like it would hurt. And it also sounds kind of gross."

"Ok... That's ok. I don't blame you. I just have a really strong desire right now is all."

They sat together in silence and finished their food. Alice felt bad for him. She wanted to help her brother. In fact, she really wanted to just have sex with him, she always got hornier when she was in the fertile part of her cycle. She thought for a while and had an idea.

"So, you just need to have your orgasm in a woman's body, right?"

"Yeah." He said with a glint of hope in his eyes.

"What if you do it in my mouth? Technically that's in my body and that sounds better to me than your other option."

Aaron raised his eyebrows and nodded his head slightly.

"You know I like to kiss you, when we make out your tongue in my mouth really turns me on. Maybe your penis will be good too." Alice stood up and walked in front of her brother.

"Stand up really quick." She said pulling her shirt over her head. She knew how much her breasts turned her brother on. He spent a lot of time sucking on her nipples and massage them in his hands.

As Aaron stood up and before he could grab his sister breasts she had already sunk to her knees. She looked up at him and started untying his pant string. She pulled his paints down over his flaccid penis. It always looked so full and healthy she though. Aaron kept his penis clean for his sisters and mother. She could smell the soap he used.

Alice grabbed her brother's shaft and lifted his limp penis up to her face. She leaned forward and kissed his head lightly. She felt his penis twitch against her lips and could tell he was hardening. She stuck out her tongue and licked his head gently. Another twitch and his shaft started feeling warmer in her hand. She licked him a few more times than opened her mouth wide. She stuffed his soft mushroom in her mouth and sucked softly. She felt a rush of blood through her hand and his head expanded in her mouth. She started stroking his stiffening shaft with her hand while she sucked on his head.

Her brother's breathing was picking up and she knew he would be hard in no time. She looked up and saw him looking down on her with lust. His mouth was open, and his eyes were wide. She slid her hand up his muscular thigh and grabbed his butt cheek. Her other hand was milking his shaft to hardness. She started licking around his head in-between sucks.

She immediately decided she liked having him in her mouth. His head was warm and soft, she loved feeling the texture of his head on her tongue. The curves and lip felt so satisfying to lick and she felt herself getting wet.

As her brother's penis filled with blood, she started stuffing more of him in her mouth. She slid her tongue along the bottom of his shaft as his head pushed into the back of her mouth. She liked the feeling of his head pushing on her throat and found that she didn't gag. She pulled her head back letting her saliva coat her brother and rolled his head around her tongue. She used her saliva as lubricant for her hand and started pumping him harder.

Aaron was fully erect now and let out a groan as she sucked on him. She tasted his pre cum and using her tongue, coated his head with it. She started bobbing on his head, pushing lubricant down to her hand with her lips.

He started thrusting into her face slightly as she bobbed, putting more pressure on the back of her throat. She kept bobbing, getting more practice using her tongue while she did.

The two siblings carried on for several moments. Alice would try different things with her tongue and had to see how her brother responded. He didn't seem to know what to do with his hands. Alice eventually placed one on the back of her head. His finger's ran through her hair, and he started pulling her head gently down on himself as he thrust into her mouth.

They were so occupied with each other that they didn't hear the barn door open and after a few moments close.

Alice continued, only taking brief moments to catch her breath. Then she would open her mouth wide and stuff him back in.

She could feel his head start to get even warmer in her mouth and could tell he was close. She popped him out of her mouth and quick stood up. She kept pumping him with her hand as she looked into his eyes.

She leaned close to his face and said "Are you ready to cum in me big brother?"

She kissed him hard before he could answer. She felt their tongues intertwine as he kissed her back. His hands grabbed her breasts as they made out. She sucked on his lip as she pulled her head away and knelt back down.

She took her brother's slippery head into her mouth and sucked hard as she buried her head in him. She bobbed back and forth and felt his hand on the back of her head again. He was groaning louder and his breathing was picking up.

She felt his typical pre orgasm twitch then a torrent of semen filled her mouth. She tasted his cum as it rocketed into the back of her throat and gushed around the rest of her mouth. She knew she was going to have to swallow it if she was going to get all of his seed in her.

She swallowed as fast as she could, jamming his erupting head into the back of her mouth. She couldn't keep up with him and semen started spurting from the sides of her mouth. She couldn't pull her head back as he was pulling down on her with his hand.

More cum shot out of him and she struggled to swallow at all. The mixture of saliva and her brother's semen started running down her chin and throat. Warm liquid ran over her breasts.

Her brother was coming down from his orgasm and she felt the pressure on the back of her head lift. She bobbed back and forth as a few more spurts came out of him. She swallowed them more easily and started licking his head and shaft, cleaning it.

"Woah..." He said with a long sigh. "That was awesome Ally."

She was still bobbing on him as his penis started to soften.

He looked down at her and hand ran across her cheek.

She cupped his hand in Her's and pressed it into her face. She gave his soft mushroom one more suck as she pulled back. She licked her lips and cleaned her chin, letting his penis slap softly in himself.

She stood up and he felt his hands immediately find her breasts. He massaged them and rubbed his cooling semen into the skin on her chest.

He leaned in and kissed her firmly. Their lips pressed together as his hands explored her body. She felt tingle of pleasure run through her. They made out for a moment until he pulled away.

"Now it's my turn." He said looking her in the eyes.

She watched him kneel quickly in front of her and his hand were at her pant string.

"Oh, you don't have to." She halfheartedly said.

He responded by pulling her pants down. She felt his breath on her vagina and shuddered. His hands cupped her butt cheek and squeezed as shoved his lips onto her.

She gasped and reflexively tried to pull her hips away. His hands held her firmly in place as he started making out with her labia. His tongue parted her lips and explored her opening. He haphazardly stimulated her clitoris, his nose, lips and tongue found it as he explored her opening.

She felt his tongue worm into her. She grabbed the back of his head and push her hips forward into her brother's face. She humped his face as he licked and sucked on her.

Her shoulder's we back and hips forward as she looked down on her brother. She only saw the hair on his head and glimpses of his forehead as he ran his face across her.

She felt her orgasm rushing on and pulled his head down harder. Her brother had a strong neck, he continued rubbing her through the pressure. She felt her skin flush, and she came hard. She spasmed in her brother's firm grip. His hands squeezed her but hard and he held her firm.

She gasped loudly and bucked in his grip. He was almost holding all her weight now. She half moaned and half screamed in pleasure. His eyes were looking up at her now. Watching her skin shake and her breasts bounce.

She loved the feeling of his mouth on her vagina. She loved that it was her brother that made her feel this way. The same brother she had grown up with. They were so similar to each other. People often mistook them for twins. She loved that what had once felt wrong felt so right now. She loved her brother. She realized she was in love with her brother.

This realization made her orgasm even harder. She gasped and cried out. "I love you!"

She bucked in his hands and again cried out "I love you!"

She felt his tongue press in her harder. He squeezed her and held her as her vagina spasmed in his mouth.

"I'm in love with you Aaron!" she moaned

She came down from her orgasm in a rush. A sinking feeling weighing heavy in her stomach. She felt her brother freeze like she did. They often said, I love you, to each other. This was different.

Her hands shot off his head and came to fists in front of her mouth. She felt his face leave her vagina and was afraid to look at him.

"I...I...I'm sorry." She tried to pull away from him but his hands stopped her.

She was looking away as she felt him stand up. He was still holding her, not letting her leave. His hands pushed in-between hers. He gently turned her face toward him.

He was close, she looked him in the eye and saw how serious he was.

"I'm in love with you too." He said and kissed her passionately.

She felt the weight in her stomach fly away and a rush of emotion replaced it.

The siblings embraced each other and kissed like lovers. His lips pressed into her lips and cheek. He kissed her neck and lifted her so he could kiss her chest.

She ran her hands through his hair and closed her eyes, leaning back. He was hugging her tightly. All her weight in his arms she felt incredible. She had been so afraid to admit it to herself that she was in love with him. She was the happiest she's ever been.

The two kissed and embraced for several more, long moments. Eventually laying down together, caressing each other's skin.

They told stories of the crushes they had on each other growing up. Old stories were painted in a new light, and they confessed how excited they were when their mother told them to have sex.

They talked as long as they could until they knew they would be missed. They agreed to keep their deeper love a secret for now. Alice told him she wanted him to keep having sex with their sister's and mother. She said it was good for him and for them.

They dressed each other reluctantly and headed back to work.

***

Susan had gone about her day the best she could without looking at her son. She was ovulating and was horny. She resisted as long as she could until she realized she was fingering herself in the bathroom. She gave up and went to find her son. She decided he would have his orgasm in her ass like he did with his sister. She would ride him until she had her orgasm then she would let him finish in the first hole he tried to use.

It was lunch time, and she knew that Aaron and Alice ate in the barn most days. She walked across her property quickly, already wet with excitement. She opened the door and saw her children naked. Alice on her knees in front of her brother, bobbing her head up and down on his erect penis.

A surge of jealousy almost over came her. Her anger subsided quickly; her children were beautiful together. She couldn't help but be aroused even further by the sight.

She thought about joining them, but knew they were sharing a moment together. She didn't want to disturb that.

She left and closed the door quietly.

Her hand was rubbing herself again. She desperately needed to orgasm now. She decided it was time Tammy was going to have a new experience.

Susan found her daughter in her daughter's room working on a cross stitch.

"Oh hi, mom." Tammy said looking up. She smiled and looked back down at her work.

"Hi Sweety." Susan said walking over to her daughter's bed and sitting down next to her.

"Look, I'm almost finished with the rose!" Tammy said excitedly showing her mother.

"That's very good. Listen, I need your help. You know it's, not my safe, time for Aaron, right?"

"Mmhmm." Tammy said looking at her mother.

"Well, when it's not safe is when my desire is the highest. I'm having trouble resisting the urge to... masturbate myself."

"Yeah, I get hornier then too. How can I help though?" Tammy asked.

"I've spoken with Father Mattias, and he explained that sometimes women need to help each other like they do with the men. He said since there is no penetration it isn't a sin. He said he has his daughters help each other in that way when he isn't home or is too tired."

Susan paused for a minute.

"I need your help in that way now."

"Oh." Tammy said with her eyes wide.

"Ok, of course. I'll help how ever I can mom." Tammy smiled.

"Oh, thank you sweetie." Susan hugged her daughter.

"What do I do?" Tammy asked.

"I'll show you. Lay back." Susan patted the bed behind her.

Tammy put her cross stitch down and laid her back on her bed. Susan stood up and started lifting her daughter's dress. Her daughter's legs were full and shapely. Her skin was white as porcelain and soft.

Her daughter lifted her hips so Susan could slide the dress under her big rump. She lifted her legs and spread them wide on the bed. Her daughter already smelled of sex, which made Susan even more lustful.

"I'll show you what I would like you to do for me, ok?"

Tammy nodded her head and bit her bottom lip.

"As we've gone over, this is your vagina." Susan laid her hand over her daughter's opening.

"This is your labia." She ran her fingers over her daughter's lower lips.

"A this, is your clitoris." Susan found her daughter's small lump and ran her thumb over it in a circle.

Tammy let out a sigh at the touch and squirmed slightly.

Susan kept rubbing her daughter until she felt wetness on her thumb.

"I'd like you to do this for me, but I want you to use your tongue." Susan bent down and buried her face in her daughter's young vagina.

Tammy moaned as Susan started licking her opening. She swirled her daughter's clitoris around her tongue and sucked on it like her son did with her nipples. She spread her daughter's labia with her fingers so her tongue could plunge deeper.

Tammy couldn't hold still with this new stimulus. She writhed as her mother ate her vagina. Having sex with her brother's penis was good but her mother's tongue felt even better.

Susan's face pressed firmly to her daughter as her hips writhed back and forth. Susan slipped a finger into her daughter and pushed up hard, wiggling it back and forth. Her sister had showed her this many years ago. It was a feeling she had missed.

Her daughter became even more frantic. She bucked and squirmed until her body started to shake. Susan tasted her daughter's orgasm and went down on her even harder. Tammy cried out in ecstasy and came on her mother's face.

Tammy's hips tried to pull away, but Susan held her firm as she came. Her daughter vagina jittered on her mouth as fluid spurted out. Her hands were clenched in small fists by her neck. Her butt left the bed as she humped the ending climax of her orgasm on her mother's tongue.

Susan slowed as her daughter finished, massaging her inner thighs. Tammy's little chest rose and fell quickly.

"Wow. That was amazing." Tammy breathed heavily.

"Little different than a penis, isn't it?"

"Yeah, Aaron's feels good but that feels a lot better." Tammy was till trying to catch her breath.

"I'm sure we can teach your brother to make you feel better." Susan stood up.

"Before we do that, are you ready to help me now?"

"Yes!" Tammy said excitedly.

Susan helped her daughter up and took her place on the bed. She pulled her dress up and felt the cool air on her dripping vagina. She spread her legs wide, and her daughter eagerly filled the space.

Her daughter started exploring her vagina with a soft hand. Tammy rubbed over and between her lips, coating her small hand in her mother's pre cum. Tammy found her mother's clitoris and began rubbing it in a circle.

Susan's eyes were closed and her head back. She hadn't felt this in years and realized how much she missed another woman's touch. She felt her daughter's hand leave and her excitement grew at what she knew came next. She felt her daughter's breath cooling her hot entrance. Soft lips kiss her lightly. A wet tongue came out of those lips and started exploring. Her daughter was awkward in her exploration but that didn't matter to Susan. The pleasure was still there. She felt amazing and wanted to stay like this as long as she could.

Tammy took her time exploring the vagina she had come out of. It was marvel to her. She found she liked the taste and the texture of her mother's vagina. There was several minutes of this before her mother finally looked up.

"Honey, I need you to go a little harder, ok?"

Tammy looked up between her mother's legs and large breasts. She noticed how her mother's nipples were poking through the fabric.

"Sure. Sorry mom." Tammy buried her face back down on her mother and pressed hard into her with her tongue.

Susan moaned and started humping her daughter's face. Susan felt a small hand slide up her stomach and grab her breast. She felt the little hands start squeezing her nipple and massaging her. I tingle of pleasure rushed through her body as her nipple was pulled. Susan felt another small finger insert itself in her vagina and wiggle awkwardly. Her daughter hadn't quite found the spot, but it was better.