Coming in Family is Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was already close before she came to her daughter. Going down on her daughter had got her even closer. Now she felt an orgasm slowly building. Her daughter was trying hard but couldn't find the perfect spot.

Her daughter's hand left her boob and slid up her dress. The hand cupped the side of her overflowing breast. She played with her mother, feeling every inch with her gentle hand. Susan grabbed her daughter's inquisitive hand and guided it to her hard nipple. She squeezed her nipple with her daughter's hand and pulled.

"Push your other finger up higher Sweetie." Tammy breathed.

She felt her daughter's small finger push harder into her vagina.

"Up higher." Susan groaned.

Her daughter pushed harder, and a finger finally brushed her clitoris and the orgasm started building faster.

"Yes! Yes! Like that!" Susan cried out. One hand was squeezing the nipple her daughter wasn't occupied with and the other shot down and gripped the back of her daughter's head. She pulled her daughter's face down hard on her vagina as she started to cum.

Susan humped her daughter's face as fluid started flowing out of her. Her daughter's tongue and hand were doing their best to keep up with the frantic movement. Tammy lost contact a few times through the bucking but buried her face down quickly each time. Susan moaned loudly and her legs shook as she finally had the orgasm she needed.

Susan bucked and gushed onto her daughter's face with the best orgasm she had felt in a long time. Her husband and her son could never make her feel this way. Only her sister and now her daughter had given her the best orgasms of her life.

Tammy struggled to come up for air once, then dove back down onto her mother. Her face and some of her hair were soaked with her mother's juices. Her mother's humping started to slow, and she felt the pressure on the back of her head lift. Tammy continued eating her mother out until she was still.

"How'd I do?" Tammy asked with a smile, resting her chin just above her mother's opening.

Susan looked down at her daughter. "You did great, Honey." She ran her hand through her daughter's wet hair.

"I think you and I should go take a shower though." Susan saw how much she a came over her daughter's smiling face.

"Ok!" Tammy got up and took her dress off.

Susan got up and headed toward her bathroom. She heard her daughter's footsteps behind her. She had meant that they take their own showers but the idea of showering with her daughter was a pleasant one.

They arrived at the bathroom and Susan undressed. She started the water to warm it up and saw her daughter's eyes taking her in. Her daughter was checking her out she realized. Susan smiled, she enjoyed being looked at like that. It made her feel attractive. She took in her daughter as well. Her little pink nipples looked so soft and suck able. Her daughter's wide hips were perfectly shaped and supple.

Susan got in the shower first and felt her daughter follow her quickly. She turned and pulled her daughter into the warm water. She grabbed a washcloth, filled it with soap and started cleaning her daughter slowly. She took her time, caressing every curve. Both hands explored and lathered soap into her daughter's skin.

She squatted down to wash her legs and ended with her hands massaging her daughter's vagina. Tammy caught her breath and pushed her hips toward her mother. Susan let the water run until the soap was gone, then leaned forward and kissed her daughter's soft mound.

She looked up and saw her daughter squeezing her own nipples. Her daughter's hips drifted closer to her face. Susan realized her daughter wanted more and kissed her again. She got down on her knees in front of her daughter and started licking her again. She heard her daughter moan through the running water. Susan's hands slid up the back of her daughter's thighs and cupped her daughter's round butt.

Susan licked and sucked until her daughter came again. Tammy spasmed and almost fell, her mother had to catch her during the orgasm. They laughed and embraced each other. Tammy was shorter than her mother and her head rested on her mother's large breasts. Tammy started kissing and licking them as she made her way down her mother's body. She stopped to suck on her mother's nipples to Susan's delight. Then was on her knees with her face buried in her mother's vagina.

Tammy was a quick learner, her second attempt at pleasuring her mother went better and soon Susan was gushing on her face again.

They cleaned and dried each other off. Tammy walked back down the hall, her naked bottom bouncing seductively with each step. Her mother watching her until she disappeared in her room.

***

Several days later, Holly was coming near the end of her fertility cycle. She, like her mother, had not had sex in over a week and was getting desperate. She decided it was close enough and that she was going to be fine. Her brother had not gotten any of them pregnant, and her family had been receiving his seed for months.

Holly had been up late, she couldn't sleep. She listened restlessly to her mother's moans and her brother's bed creak as the two fucked. This was her mother's first day after her fertile time. This was only the second time she had ridden her son that day. Usually it was more on her first day back.

Holly humped her pillow as she listened. Her wetness was leaking through, dampening the pillow. She imagined how her mother was smashing her hips up and down on Aaron's rod. She knew Aaron would be holding either her breasts or butt. Squeezing them like Holly was squeezing her own now.

Holly almost made herself orgasm but felt guilty and stopped. She waited until she heard her brother groan and new, he was injecting his seed into their mother. The creaking stopped and after a moment she heard her mother leaver her brother's room.

Several hours went by and she couldn't fall asleep. She tossed and turned, constantly on the verge of rubbing herself. She tossed her covers off and quickly got out of her bed. She tipped toed down the hallway and went into her brother's room. He was lying on his back snoring softly. She could see the outline of his penis through his thing sheets. She crept over to him and looked down on him.

His strong chest was rising with every breath. She could see his stomach muscles even when he was lying on his back asleep. She started pulling his sheets down revealing the lump of soft flesh she needed to be hard. Holly picked up the limp appendage and put the head in her mouth.

Alice had told Holly about how their brother came in her mouth. She said she liked it and that it technically wasn't a sin. Holly began licking and sucking like her sister told her. She stroked his shaft with her other hand. It was soft and felt strange in her mouth. She was clumsy but her saliva got him wet enough that her hand slid easier.

Aaron stirred slightly and she froze. His head still in her mouth as he shifted his hips. She could feel him stiffening and felt his penis getting warmer. She continued twirling his head around her tongue and stroking him until she though he was hard enough.

She crawled up on the bed and straddled him. She pulled her gown up high enough to see and guided her hard brother to her entrance. She was already soaking wet and it hardly took any pressure for him to pop into her.

"So good..." She moaned quietly as she sank down on him. His thick rod filled her aching vagina. That familiar feeling of fullness made her shiver as she sunk deeper. She got all of him in her and let go of her gown.

She sighed in relief and sat on her brother for a moment. She wanted to savor the feeling of him filling her. Her brother stirred and mumbled in his sleep. She felt him thrust up into her lightly. She wondered which of his sisters he was dreaming about. Or was he dreaming of their mother. She had just drained him. The thought that she could get pregnant came to her mind.

She started rocking her hips back and forth, her brother's head pressed against her insides. She imagined him coming in her and getting pregnant. She liked the idea more and more. Her hips rocked faster as she imagined her belly growing with her brother's child. She thought about what sex would be like while she was pregnant. She thought about how her boobs would get bigger and that she would lactate. She imagined milk dripping out of her as she rode him, and her pace quickened.

At this point her brother finally started to wake up. His eyes slowly opened, he mumbled something unintelligible and realized what was happening.

"Holly?... Ar... I thought we weren't safe yet?" Aaron's eyes got wider as he took in his sister. Her breasts were straining against her night gown and she bounced up and down on him.

"It's ok." She pat his chest. "You can come in me. It's fine." She thought of him filling her fertile womb. She wanted his baby now, she wanted to be the first one he got pregnant. His strong hands grabbed her hips and pulled her down on him while he thrust up into her. She felt her orgasm start as he bottomed out.

She moaned and almost went limp as she came. She fell forward on her brother's chest and stopped bouncing. He kept pumping her from below while she spasmed. Her hands held on to his shoulders as another wave of extasy flooded through her. Her loving brother kept pumping her until she relaxed, and her vagina stopped twitching on his penis.

She looked up at him, her eyes were twinkling in the moonlight.

"Thanks, I really needed that." She blinked and grinned at him lustfully.

"Any time." He smiled back. "Feel free to wake me up like this more often."

Holly felt his hands lift her night gown over her waist, he pulled it up her torso and she leaned back. He pulled the night gown off his sister and pulled her to him. Her breasts pressed into his warm chest as he hugged her tightly. Then he lifted her up and spun her around on her back. He was on top of her then. Most of his weight pressing down on her hips, his penis buried as deep as it would go. He leaned back and sucked on her nipples, massaging them with his hands. Then he leaned forward and kissed her.

They hadn't kissed like this before. She felt his penis slide out of her as they made out. It plunged back in and she gripped his back hard. Her legs were spread wide, giving him as much access as she could. He plunged back into her with another kiss. He pulled back out and started fucking his fertile sister. Holly's thin frame taking the pounding gladly. Her breasts flew wildly when they weren't in her brother's hands or mouth. His hands explored every inch of her. She wanted him to cum in her, she wanted to feel his semen fill her up. She wanted his baby. Her brother lasted a long time though. He had just had sex with their mother and wasn't about to orgasm soon.

Aaron fucked his sister through several more positions and more of her orgasms. He finally came to a climax while she was riding him. He was sitting up, his back against the bed frame. His face buried in his sister's large supple breasts. He squeezed her tight, his lands pressed into the skin on her back. His hips rocketed into her as fired his seed in her.

Holly felt her brother's hot cum filling her. It felt so much better this time. It felt so right. He bucked into her several more times, filling her womb with each thrust.

He started to relax, and his tight embrace loosened. She kept her chest pressed against his face. She hugged him gently, letting him catch his breath in between her boobs.

"Mmmmm thanks big bro." She said sarcastically. She laughed and leaned back, feeling him soften in her.

"You're welcome little sis." He spanked her playfully.

"Well... now I can finally get some sleep." She rotated her hips on him while she felt his chest with her hands.

"And if you ever need my help when I'm asleep. Just put it in me ok." She leaned forward, letting her breasts hang in his face while his soaked penis fell out of her. She cupped her vagina to stop any more leaking out and dismounted him.

She walked out of her brother's room, looking back over her shoulder. She saw him watching and smiled. Holly went back to her room, trying to keep all her brother's baby making seed in her.

That wasn't the only time she woke her brother up in the middle of the night. And she started waking up with his hard penis stuffing her.

***

As the days went by the family became more open with satisfying their sexual desires. Now that they all had different ways to get around having sex while one of the women was fertile Aaron would just ask where he should come. His mother was the best at blow jobs. She would suck his semen out faster than any of his sisters. Her gag reflex was much strong than Alice's, however. Aaron and Alice would see how far they could get his penis down her throat. After several weeks she was able to get him all the way to his balls. This was convenient for Alice because she didn't have to swallow her brother's load every time, he simply pumped her stomach full. Tammy was the only one who honestly enjoyed anal. She was often her brother's go to for a quick release.

Tammy was also her mother's go to when Aaron was spent or occupied. She became extremely proficient at pussy licking. Eventually all their family members walked in on them. Aaron walked in on Susan furiously eating her daughter out. Tammy was splayed out on her bed with her mother kneeling over her with her face buried in her daughter's vagina. He watched briefly before going to find Alice to bury his face in her. Alice walked in on them while Tammy was on her knees, hanging on to their mother's ass while Susan humped her face through an orgasm. Alice wanted to learn after seeing them and that was the first of many times she went down on her sister. Holly had a question for her mother and found her lying on her back with Tammy sitting on her face. Tammy was rocking her hips back and forth on their mother's face. Tammy's large butt cheeks were pressing Susan's breasts down, but Tammy could see how erect her mother's nipples were. Holly decided she was going to find out what her mother tasted like. She got on the bed and started licking her mother's already exposed vagina. That was the first threesome the family had.

Aaron and Alice often slept together after having intimate sex. Holly would wake them up in the night when she needed release. Holly would find Alice in Aaron's arms, his hand on her chest or stomach. She would get him hard with her mouth and then impale herself on him. After Holly's humping would wake her two other siblings Alice would either watch them or join them. She would straddle Aaron's face while Holly rode him. Aaron would often last a long time because he had usually just drained himself in Alice.

To Holly's frustration she never got pregnant. She went months with her brother's seed constantly being pumped into her without any luck. She knew Aaron had caught on to her plan, he didn't seem opposed to it. If anything, he seemed to want more sex with her when she was fertile.

***

The year went on and the season started to turn. The weather had grown cold, and it was Thanksgiving Day. Susan knew that the family would spending a lot of time together in doors. Her family would be couped up, bored, and horny. She decided that night would be a full family release. She wanted everyone to feel comfortable joining in any time they saw each other and figured why not have everyone together that night.

After dinner she announced her idea to everyone's excitement. The family gathered in Susan's room and started to undress each other. It didn't take long before Alice was on her knees getting her brother ready. Her head bobbed back forth slowly. Holly walked to her brother and embraced him from the side. They kissed while his hands filled themselves with her breasts and then started fingering her.

Susan felt Tammy's small hand on her vagina and her mouth on a nipple. She looked down at her daughter's loving eyes and started to finger her back.

Alice's head moved to Holly's vagina and Aaron walked over and started sliding his wet erection between Tammy's cheeks. His hands found Tammy and Susan's breasts and started playing with them.

Susan kneeled to start licking her daughter while her son sawed back and forth.

Alice stood up and Holly latched her mouth on her sister's nipple.

Aaron walked back over to Alice and embraced her from behind. His member sliding between her cheeks he kissed her neck and massaged the breast Holly wasn't sucking on.

Susan had Tammy lay on the bed and spread her legs. Susan was on her hands and knees with her butt in the air and her face between her daughter's thick legs.

She heard Alice moan as Aaron entered her from behind. Not long after the tell-tale slap of his balls on her as he humped her.

Tammy's hips were starting to thrust up as Susan picked up her pace. Her fingers were in her daughter's vagina while her tongue licked the opening. She was engrossed in her daughter and didn't feel the weight of her son behind her. She was surprised when a strong hand was on her hip, and she felt a hot, slippery penis penetrate her.

Her son's hands were pulling her hips into him while he fucked her. Her face pushed hard into Tammy with every thrust.

Holly got up on the bed and straddled Tammy's face. Alice was making out with her brother while he was stuffing their mother from, behind. Alice's hand was massaging Susan's ass and spanked it.

Tammy came first, moaning into her sister's vagina while her mother's face was buried in hers. Susan was next, soaking her son's hard penis with her juices.

Susan and Tammy caught their breath while Holly and Alice took their places. Aaron fucked Alice from behind while she ate out Holly.

It wasn't long before Aaron dumped his seed in Alice. He slumped to the side and Susan got on her back and slid herself underneath her daughter's cream pie to catch the leakage with her mouth. Susan ate out Alice from underneath her.

Tammy's head was bobbing up and down on Aaron's semi flaccid penis, getting him hard again. When he was hard enough Susan felt his penis slide into her again. He stayed there for a while, fucking her slowly to build his erection again.

The family shared each other freely. All of them orgasming multiple times. Aaron's second load was deposited into Tammy and Susan. Tammy was on top of Susan with their vagina's pressed together. Aaron was able to shoot into Tammy and get himself in his mother in time to ejaculate in her as well.

Holly was technically not safe to come in at the time, but Susan thought she tasted her son's semen while eating her out.

***

The Stringer family continued like this for a long time. Eventually their use of each other became less frequent. They ended up leaving the religious community and moved back into the world. Aaron and Alice moved in together and became like husband and wife. They tried to have children together but after several months of trying they went to separate doctors and Aaron was diagnosed with hypersemia. They decided they weren't meant to have a family but stayed together the rest of their lives.

Holly went out on her own not long after the family left. She had several boyfriends whom she had several babies with. She would visit Aaron and Alice regularly. After years of experimenting with other men and women she decided she would never find sexual partners as good as her siblings. She found a man she could finally connect with. He had gotten his sister pregnant when they were young. Holly shared her secrets and he and his sister ended up becoming regular participants in the Stringer family "get togethers." Their daughter was close to Tammy's age and when she joined the family as well, her and Tammy became close partners.