Coming in Family is Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan and Tammy moved in with Susan's sister and her daughter. It didn't take long before the four became regularly intimate. Susan and her sister ended up staying with each other the rest of their lives. They both dated other men while living together but finally decided to embrace how they felt about each other. Susan introduced her sister to Aaron, and after a long night of being pumped full by her son, her sister only wanted him when her desire for a man became too much.

Tammy's cousin showed her wonderful lesbian sex could be. Her cousin had many toys Tammy experienced for the first time. She taught Tammy everything her mother had taught her about a woman's body and how to pleasure it. Tammy's aunt was always more than willing to show her new things as well. Tammy had her brother be her cousin's first time with a man. Her cousin tried her best to have an open mind and even let him come in her. It took her a while before she wanted to have sex with him again but ended up enjoying it more and more. Tammy ended up marrying her brother and sister in law's daughter. They also tried to have Aaron get them pregnant with no luck. They ended up having many children together through sperm doners.

The Stringer family had many sexual adventures together and with other people. I'd love to hear some stories that you think they may have had in comments!

Thank you for reading my fantasy about this wonderful family. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Let me know your favorite part!