Coming in Family is Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron still had a hand on his penis as Holly pushed herself under him. He didn't waste time lining himself up with her vagina and leaned forward making contact. Holly was biting a lip and smiling at him as his head started exploring her slit. Her breasts looked even bigger as the spilled over her chest.

Holly reached for a pillow to prop herself up but couldn't find one.

"Here." Alice said getting up. Alice climbed back on the bed and slid under Holly so she could rest her head on Alice's lap.

Aaron explored his sister more intently now, rubbing his pre cum over her entrance he started to push on it. Holly gave way quicker than Alice and before Aaron had time to think Holly had already pushed herself down on Aaron. His head popped into her and groaned. Aaron's hands wrapped around her small stomach. Her skin was as soft as Alice's but wasn't as firm. He grabbed hold of her and started to push forward. Holly was tight as well but was already very wet. Aaron made way easily in her, he felt a small amount of resistance as he popped her cherry and was soon buried to the hilt. His balls rested on her but as she shifted underneath him groaning.

"That feels even better than I expected." Holly said with a sigh. She relaxed her head in Alice's lap.

Alice laughed. "It's pretty great, huh." Alice ran her hands over Holly's neck and shoulders soothingly.

Aaron pulled back out slowly and noticed some blood which he wiped away. He pushed back into her a little faster, and Holly groaned again. He looked up at Alice who was looking down at her sister smiling.

Aaron started picking up his pace slightly. Filling his sister up with everything thrust, her breasts were swaying up and down. There was a muffled slap from his balls hitting her and the bed creaked with movement. Aaron tried to grab one of her breasts, but he was unpracticed, and it disrupted his rhythm. He savored the soft flesh in his hand briefly and let go moving his hand back to her stomach.

Alice noticed how Holly reacted to her breasts being played with, she reached down and started massaging her sister's breasts. Holly's hands were above her head, holding on to Alice's side. Holly started moaning loader. She was obviously enjoying the contact. Holly was breathing harder and harder until Aaron started to feel the walls of her vagina contract. Holly's Orgasm seemed to come on instantly. She writhed and squirmed under her brother. He slowed down, not wanting to hurt her like he did his other sister, but she drove herself down on him hard. She raised her hips up again and impaled herself on her brother's penis.

Aaron felt warm liquid gush around him and was worried he wouldn't be able to finish in her. He paused for a moment, letting Holly squirm in his grip.

"Why did you stop?" Holly rasped.

"I didn't want to hurt you."

"It's ok, keep going." Holly seemed exhausted but kept moving her hips around Aaron's penis. Aaron pulled back and started pumping her harder. Alice was still playing with her sister's breasts, Aaron looked up at her. She was smiling and shrugged raising her eyebrows and laughed. Alice's shirt had a large enough opening that he could see her breasts down her shirt. Alice's nipples shook every time he bottomed out in Holly.

Aaron was breathing harder now. There was sweat starting to bead on his skin. He drove into his sister again and again, his weight sinking her into the mattress. His previous two encounters that day had helped him last longer, but he was almost there.

Aaron felt Holly orgasm again and held off his own as best he could until she finished. Pushing into Holly hard he almost fell on top of her. Alice caught him with her shoulder and Aaron buried his face in her neck as he started to fill his other sister. He jerked and twitched on top of her, pumping her full. Not as much came out of him that time but it was still more than enough for his small sister. If his now not virgin sister hadn't been so tight, semen would have spilled out of her with every desperate thrust.

Holly writhed and moaned under him as hot seed filled her. She felt her brother's large member twitch in her every time a gush of heat filled her. Even after her womb felt full and satisfied her brother would jerk again and send more of himself into her.

Aaron's orgasm finally started to subside. He wanted it to last longer and tried to extend the sensation by pumping Holly more. His extasy was extended but their fluids started to spill out as he humped her. He filled her to the hilt and took a moment to breath.

They stayed like that for a moment, catching their breaths. They slowly separated and began the process of cleaning each other. Alice left briefly to get some towels. Aaron leaned back and took in Holly. Her body was lithe and supple. He explored it with his hands. He massaged her stomach and waste, then moved his hands higher rubbing underneath her breasts. Holly seemed to enjoy the contact, her eyes were closed, and she was smiling. He filled his hands with her breasts and squeezed them gently. He massaged each nipple then moved his hand over her chest and in between her breasts sliding them back down her stomach.

Alice came back and helped to two clean up. Taking her time while her siblings relaxed. She slowly pulled her brother's softening penis out of her sister, catching the flood that came out of her.

Aaron felt exhaustion over taking him. He hugged both his sisters and stumbled back into his room. Sleep came quickly that night.

***

Susan woke up early the next morning. She hadn't slept well. The sounds of her children fucking each other had kept up awake long after they had finished. Her hands had made their way to opening several times and it took all her will power to not finger herself like she did when she was younger. She had always been a very sexual being. Her late husband had done well to satisfy her. Her burning desire was back now. She needed release and didn't want to wait any longer.

Susan got out of bed and made her way down the hall to her son's room. He was asleep snoring softly. His muscular bare chest was exposed, and she stared at it hungrily. She was wearing a thin black nightgown. It only had small spaghetti straps and lace along the bottom which strained to cover her large back side.

"Aaron." She sat down on the bed next to her son and shook him.

"Aaron... wake up honey."

Aaron's eyes half opened groggily, and he looked up at her.

"Whaa... What's going on?"

"Sorry to wake you honey, but I have to go to the market early this morning and wanted to see if you'd need any help before I leave." She already had a hand squeezing her son's flaccid penis through his sheets.

Aaron's eyes opened wider at the touch, and he saw his mother sitting next to him. Her breasts were spilling out of small night gown he had never seen before. She leaned towards him after she noticed where his eyes were lingering. Her cleavage was close to his face now and her hand was rubbing up and down his stiffening shaft.

Susan felt her son's penis growing in her hand. She smiled at the reliability of youth.

"It feels like you will need some help this morning so let's take care of you quickly, ok."

"O... ok." Aaron stammered as he tried to sit up.

"No, no. Just relax." She said place a hand firmly on his chest.

"Just lay back and I'll take care of things." She leaned forward as her son laid back down. She rested her cleavage on his face while she kissed him on the forehead.

She felt Aaron's penis twitch in her hand as she felt him breath in deeply through her breasts. She was pleased she could still turn a man on like she used to. It was almost too easy with her young son.

She leaned back and felt her son's head following her briefly. He looked disappointed. She stood up and pulled his covers down to his feet. She saw that her son was already naked, his penis half erect. She grabbed his penis and started rubbing him. Her hand explored his shaft and head. He was hard as a rock in no time.

Susan pulled the bottom of her gown up, letting it rest above her hips. Her son was staring intently at her as she got on the bed and straddled him. She got up on her knees and lined his penis up with her entrance. She was already wet with anticipation. She lubricated her son's head with the juices already leaking out of her and lowered herself on him. His head popped into her with much less pressure this time.

She sank down on him, filling herself with her son's penis. They both groaned as all her weight came to rest on him. She began rocking her hips back and forth. His penis putting pressure on the front and back of her vagina.

Susan felt her son's hands hesitantly rest on her hips and she rocked them back and forth. She put her hands on top of his and slid them back so that they would rest on the top of her butt. She squeezed the top of his hands making him squeeze her cheeks. She then slid one of his hands up to her breast repeating the process. She pulled the straps of her gown over her shoulders letting her breasts free and the gown bunch around her waist.

She took her time letting her son explore her body with his hands and eyes. The former mostly squeezing her backside and the latter watching the movements of her ample breasts.

She leaned forward, letting her breasts rest on his chest and started lifting her hips up and down on him. She was still amazed how deep her son penetrated her. She felt her son's hands glide over her lower back and cup her cheeks as she slammed herself down on him. She wanted those hand to really grab her and for her son to make her feel like a woman again. That would take time and he would get there. For now, she would have to satisfy herself on him.

She knew he would last longer early in the morning right after she woke him up. He probably wasn't even fully awake yet. Fortunately for her she underestimated how long he would last. She rode him until her first orgasm. She jerked and spasmed on top of him. He grabbed her breasts and squeezed during her first orgasm which she lovingly praised. She caught her breath and rode him through a second and third orgasm before he finally came. Another massive load rocketed up into her. He drove his hips up, lifting her off the bed. She groaned as her son's seed filled her womb. He bucked under her several more times, pumping thick jets of cum in her.

It had taken longer than she had expected. By the time they finished her other children had woken. They had all either stopped to watch or stole glances as they walked past the open door. Susan didn't care that her other children saw. She realized that them watching actually turned her on more. She didn't realize how much the sight of her riding him through the morning aroused them as well.

After he finished, she bent over and gave him a kiss on his lips. At first, he froze then he kissed her back.

"Good job honey." She breathed heavily. "Now it's time to get up and get ready for the day." She gave him another quick kiss and leaned back, feeling her son's fluids shift in her as she did. She dismounted him, letting his sopping penis flop down onto his stomach. She walked out of the room without fixing her gown letting her son's seed run down her legs as she did. She didn't look back but knew that her son was watching her as she left.

Susan left for the errands she needed to run. She was gone for most of the day and we she returned the first thing she heard was the sound of a creaking bed frame coming from down the hall. It was coming from Holly's room. The door was wide open, and she saw Holly and Aaron in the same position she and Aaron were in that morning. Holly was naked, her breasts swaying wildly while she was riding Aaron like Susan had. Aaron's large hands fit most of his sister's butt cheeks in them as he squeezed her rump. They didn't notice her and continued fucking. Holly's movements were rough, Aaron's were too as he tried to match her. They were inexperienced but they humped each other with the energy of young lovers.

Susan was reminded of her early days of love making and smiled. She stayed for a moment then left her children to finish. The sounds of Holly and Aaron continued for several more minutes as Susan got ready for bed. She heard Holly moan in ecstasy several times before a pause in the creaking and a groan from Aaron. She imagined Holly being lifted in the air, Aaron impaled on her brother's penis as he filled her. Susan was going to have to wake him up early in the morning again.

***

The family continued like this for a week until the girls had to rotate. Tammy's first time went much like her sisters. She wasn't as sensitive as Alice and Aaron was able to finish in her, to his relief. Tammy enjoyed getting it from behind. Susan often saw Aaron and her in this position. Susan had seen Aaron sliding his penis in-between her cheeks while she was lying stomach down on her bed reading a book. Her buns were actually proportionate to Aaron's penis compared to her other sisters. Tammy's large posterior seemed to be too much for Aaron to resist. One day Tammy was leaning on the table helping Susan with something. Aaron walked into the room and noticed Tammy, stopped what he was doing, walked up to his sister, pulled up her dress and stuffed himself in her. Tammy didn't even look back. She simply looked at her mother and shrugged and went back to what she was doing while her brother was humping her. Aaron finished in her quickly and without a word cleaned his sister with a towel, pulled her dress back down and went back to what he was doing.

The two women went on with what they were doing for a few minutes until Tammy asked.

"Mom, it seems like Holly and Alice have orgasms whenever Aaron needs their help. I don't always. I don't get as stimulated when he's in me as they do, I guess."

"That's ok honey, everyone is a little different. And it's ok to say whenever you or your sisters have sex with your brother. That's what we're doing after all." Susan said resting a hand on Tammy's cheek.

"Yeah, and I wanted to ask you about something. When you first had, sex, with Aaron and he was behind you. You said to go a little lower. Sometimes when Aaron's penis rubs me there it feels really good. I was wondering if Aaron could have sex with me there sometime."

"Oh, I see. Yes, some girls are more stimulated with anal sex. I suppose that would be alright. Father Mattias just made it clear that he needs to orgasm inside a woman and technically that would be inside of you."

"Really!? Thanks mom!" Tammy jumped up and gave her a hug, squeezing her mother's head into her chest.

"Of course." Susan said patting her daughter's backside.

Susan never told her children, before she married her late husband and joined this religion, she had several intimate experiences with other women. Namely Susan's sister, Lana. Susan and Lana were the only children of two often absent parents. They were alone and were very close with each other. One Holiday season when they were home from college, they experimented with each other. Those were the first orgasms she ever shared with someone else and had given someone else. There were other women, but her sister was her first.

Susan had always been sexually attracted to both men and women and her daughter's small breasts pressing into her face brought old memories back she had tried to forget. Now that the taboo with her son had been broken, she saw her daughters in a new way as well.

"Thanks mom." Tammy said after holding her mother for a moment. She leaned back, still with her arms around her. They looked at each other briefly and Tammy leaned over and kissed her mother. This wasn't unusual, the family often kissed each other on the lips. This time Tammy held the kiss longer than normal. Susan felt her other hand lift to hold both sides of her daughter's rump.

"Too bad Aaron just had sex with me, I want to try it." Tammy giggled leaning her side into Susan in a half hug. Tammy went back to helping her mother like everything was normal.

Susan kept one hand resting on a cheek as they finished.

***

The next day, Tammy knew Aaron would be looking for someone to help him during lunch time. Her mother wasn't safe at the moment and Alice hadn't been feeling well. She knew Aaron wouldn't have had sex yet today because he normally had sex with their mom in the morning and Alice at lunch time. She had positioned herself so that her brother would see her when he came inside. She was leaning over the table working on something. Most of the time when her brother saw her bottom sticking out, he would come up to her, lift her dress and not waste any time plunging himself in her.

Tammy heard the door open and didn't look up. She knew it was Aaron and subtly swayed her rear side to side. He was breathing heavy from the work he was doing. He walked up to her quickly letting out a faint growl.

Tammy felt his strong hands roughly grab her hips and pull her toward him.

"Ah!" she gasped. He almost pulled her off the table. He was already hard, his member sandwiched between her ample cheeks through their clothing.

"Sorry." He halfheartedly mumbled. "Can we have sex really quick. Alice didn't want to and I'm really horny right now."

"I can tell!" Tammy giggled as she wiggled her butt on him. She looked a back and saw hot sweaty he was from being outside in the heat. His skin was flush and his hands were hot on her hips.

"Of course, you know you can use me any time you like." She smiled at him and pushed herself on him. His penis felt hot even through their clothes and she felt herself getting wet.

"Thanks sis." He smiled at her quickly and started pulling his pants down.

Tammy turned back to the table and felt the breeze as her brother quickly lifted her dress. She felt his head find her opening then he immediately thrust into her. She felt his hot penis ram itself deep in her. She gasped as he groaned when he buried himself in her. She felt rough hands grab her hips and his penis pulling out of her quickly. He pushed back into her hard, pinning her against the table and started ploughing her.

This wasn't the first time Aaron had been desperate with her. Tammy's cycle didn't line up with the other women and sometimes she was the only one he could have sex with. She told him she liked it when he was rough with her. She liked how her brother used her so casually. She like how he would fuck her in front of her sisters and mother.

"Aaron, could we try something a little different this time?" She looked back and said shakily as her diaphragm was being pressed into the table with each pump.

"What's that?" he said without looking up or stopping.

"You know has sometimes you rub yourself on by anus when you are getting me ready? Well, that feels really good to me, and I was hoping we could try having sex there."

Aaron stopped at the end of a thrust and looked up at her.

She felt his penis twitch angrily at the interruption.

"Uh." He said dumbly and looked down at her butt. "Is that ok?" he looked back up at her.

"Yeah, mom said it was fine. She said as long as you are orgasming in a woman then it is ok."

"Ok... sure." He said sliding his hands down to pull her cheeks apart.

"Just start slow, ok? Like you did for my first time."

He started pulling himself out of her and she felt empty as his penis left. His wet head touched her anus, and she felt a rush of ecstasy. He pushed into her. She felt her ring start to stretch painfully. It hurt but she also felt her vagina tingling at the touch. The pressure built and then he popped into her and started filling her colon with his penis. She groaned as he filled her slowly.

His hands grabbed her hips again and he started ploughing her like he did before. His penis stretched her satisfyingly and her vagina spasmed from the stimulus. He was picking up the pace and it wasn't long before she felt an orgasm building. It came on quickly, pleasure surged through her body. She was gasping for air as she felt her orgasm climax. Her vagina was shivering as fluid started flowing out.