Company Policy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't fight us, love. Padded Velcro straps are around your wrists and ankles," Nancy said. "They'll be comfortable if you don't fight."

But fighting was what she wanted to do.

Wasn't it?

Because now she was totally naked, legs up and partly open. On an exam table. Shelby blinked a few times and looked around. What was happening right now? Was this right? Did your new boss normally witness you getting an exam like this?

"Now," she heard the doctor say, "we'll send off her blood vials for testing. She claimed she was negative for any STD's. I believe she is. Only one sexual partner and she told me they used condoms every time. Shelby," he said, addressing her a little louder and more slowly, "just let your knees relax and let your legs fall open. That's how we want you."

"I...I..." Shelby said.

And then two cold hands were on her knees. They were sliding up and up her sensitive inner thighs, and then she felt pressure - and her legs seemed to open widely of their own will. She had no more control of them.

"Nancy, grab that extra stool and come sit here next to me. You can watch."

Shelby heard the squeaky doctor stools and could look down her body between her bared breasts and see that they were both there at the end of the exam table now looking between her legs. Shelby, in her grogginess, still noticed that neither of them had put on any gloves, which seemed odd.

"Let me turn on the light," the doctor said. There was a small exam light on a bendable stand down at the end of the table that he now shined on her sex. "There. Much better. Now, let's take a short tour," the doctor said happily. "Nancy, you'll notice here - and now I'm going to touch you, Shelby," he said, "is her vulva." He ran the back of a finger up and down her sex. "Nancy, you have the same parts - you should know all of this," he chuckled, "but here are her outer labia," he said, touching those on either side with his thumbs, "and here are her inner labia," he said, touching those with his thumbs too. "This is her little clitoris," he said, pulling back the hood and exposing the tip. When he next licked his finger and rubbed it over the tip of her clit, her body jerked, and he chuckled. "Sensitive. And this," he said, now spreading her apart with his thumbs, "is her little vaginal opening. Her little hole, if you will."

"Mmmm," Nancy said. "She's so pretty! What a gorgeous girl," Nancy said. "I want to touch her," Shelby heard Nancy say. "Can I?"

"By all means," the doctor nodded. "Touch her. After all, she is yours."

"What?" Shelby asked. Surely this wasn't okay! But she was secured to the table and couldn't move anything now but her head.

Shelby felt the cold hands being replaced by warm ones as Nancy and the doctor traded places. At first Nancy ran her fingertips up and down Shelby's inner thighs and it almost tickled. She got chills that made her nipples get achingly hard.

"Look at all that red hair," Nancy said in awe. She ran her fingers through Shelby's little tuft of pubic hair. Nancy then spread her sex apart with one hand and touched her hole with the other.

"W-what are you d-doing?" Shelby mumbled. Nancy - her boss - was touching her most intimate parts!

"Hum. Her hole is pretty dry. Do you have any lube?" Nancy said.

"Oh, absolutely," the doctor said. A drawer was opened and then closed, and Shelby heard the top of a cap being clicked open. Seconds later Shelby felt the cool liquid being drizzled all over her mound and Nancy methodically spread it all over her pussy. All at once, the liquid started to heat.

"Is this the company's lube?" Nancy asked.

The doctor chuckled. "Yes. It's the only kind I have and use in here."

Shelby groaned. The lube kept getting hotter and hotter until eventually it started tingling. Her nipples grew harder in response. And her clit became stiff.

"Is it working?" Nancy asked a minute later.

"Like a charm," the doctor chuckled. "Look how flushed her vulva is now. It's working perfectly."

Nancy rubbed a thumb over Shelby's hole and the girl groaned again. But when Nancy rubbed her thumb over the top of her clit, she shuddered, moaned loudly, and tried to arch her hips towards Nancy.

"See?" The doctor said. "She wants it now. Wants your touch."

Shelby saw Nancy nod. "This is powerful stuff," Nancy murmured. "My husband used to use it on his playthings, but I've never experienced it."

"Yes. Yes it is powerful. And if you give it a few minutes its topical power breaks down in the air. So, say If I were to fuck her, in a few minutes, it wouldn't affect my penis all. But it will continue to work on her for a good half hour," he said. "It works great like that for maximum fucking."

"My mouth is so dry," Shelby croaked, her head moving from side to side.

"I'll get you some water in a minute, girlie," the doctor said. "Just lie still and be a good girl."

"Thirty minutes, huh?" Nancy said. And she rubbed her thumb over Shelby's clit again. The girl nearly jumped off the table, the touch was so arousing.

"I feel...I don't..." Shelby moaned as Nancy took her thumb and rubbed all around her hole.

"Wait. Is she actually getting wet?"

The doctor nodded. "Oh, yes. The lube will make her slick, but then the arousal component will make her get wet. It's truly remarkable stuff."

"Mmm-hum," Nancy said.

"Well, why don't you finger her pussy? She's no virgin."

"Hum," Nancy mused. "Hun? Lovey, can you feel my finger?" Nancy slowly rubbed one around Shelby's hole. Shelby moaned as Nancy did it. It felt so, so good!

"I'm going to put my finger inside you, little one," Nancy whispered.

Shelby cried out when that finger breached her entrance and slid inside.

Nancy gasped. "She's so warm. And she's so soft!"

"Yes," the doctor chuckled.

Nancy slid her finger in and out a few times.

"Try a second finger," the doctor urged. "Make her really feel it," he added.

"Two fingers now, baby girl," Nancy said. She pulled that finger out, lined up two, and slid both inside.

"Mmmph!" Shelby squealed.

"Feel good, baby?" Nancy whispered. "You like my fingers inside of you?"

"Don't...ummm," Shelby said. Her words still sounded strange and slightly garbled to her own ears.

Nancy started pumping her two fingers slowly in and out and she noticed Shelby's hips moving with her fingers as she did it.

"Mmmm, she likes to be finger fucked!" The doctor said. "Look at that!"

Nancy liked the feeling of Shelby squirming on her fingers. It felt very arousing, yes, and it made her feel very, very powerful.

She liked it.

She liked it a lot.

"Has the potency of the lube worn off yet? Because I want to taste her, and I'd rather my lips not get affected."

The doctor looked at his watch. "I'd say you're probably safe now," he said.

Shelby felt the fingers slip free from her body. She heard the doctor's stool squeak as Nancy rolled it forward. Those warm hands were back on her thighs. Now warm breath was on her pussy.

Nancy inhaled. "She smells so good," Nancy murmured.

"I'd imagine she does," the doctor said.

"Shelby? I'm going to take a taste of you now, baby," Nancy said. And with that, Nancy immediately took the girl's little clit into her wet mouth.

"Oh, God!" Shelby squealed.

"Mmmmm," Nancy moaned. "Shelby, you're so sweet. That pretty little pink clit...mmmmm."

Nancy then fluttered her tongue against Shelby's hole and she tasted first hand the girl's arousal, as the lube was tasteless. Nancy put her right hand on the girl's mound and pulled back on her outer lips. Her little clit jutted out, so small but so swollen.

Nancy again started licking and sucking on the girl, and two fingers from her other hand slid back inside the girl's sheath.

"Mmmm, baby? Shelby? Can you squeeze my fingers with your pussy?"

"I - what?" Shelby asked.

"Squeeze my fingers, baby. With your pussy. Let me feel you squeezing me." Nancy waited a couple seconds, then grinned. "Ooh, I feel you, baby. I feel you gripping my fingers."

Shelby glanced to the side. Should she be mortified? She was too out of it to care too much.

Nancy then scissored her fingers inside Shelby, and Shelby trembled. "Oh, God!" Shelby gasped again.

"So wonderfully delicious," Nancy muttered, still licking and tasting her girl.

Shelby shut her eyes tight. She'd never felt more horny in her whole life. She craved Nancy's demented tongue. Lived for each sweep of her fingers in and out of her body. Even Nancy's words inflamed her.

"Let's see her fly. Make her come," the doctor said.

"Hummm," Nancy said. She started to focus her tongue on the tip of Shelby's clit where it was the most sensitive. Shelby's breaths increased, coming out in pants and gasps.

Nancy worked and worked on the girl while the doctor looked on and made suggestions.

"Reach up and rub her nipples." Or "finger her again and rub hard on her G-spot." Or "lick her asshole if you're comfortable."

But after twenty minutes of Nancy's tongue, Shelby could just not get there. She would ramp up, then her arousal would taper off. This happened several times. Shelby moaned again, this time in sweet agony.

Nancy tried all the doctor's suggestions, except licking her asshole. She was specifically saving any and all ass play until a later time.

Eventually it was obvious that the lubrication's effects were wearing off because Shelby wasn't responding to Nancy the way that she had been.

"Well," the doctor said, patting Nancy on one shoulder, "I don't think she's going to come."

"No?" Nancy said, giving Shelby's pussy one last long lick.

"But don't look at this as a failure. On the contrary. See it as an excuse. An excuse to be buried up to your elbows every night in her glorious pussy!" The doctor grinned. "It's the only way to learn her body."

Nancy licked her lips and grinned. "You know that's where I'll be."

~To Be Continued~