Complementary Fetishes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll change your mind then." Paige gave her a slap and inserted the dildo, making Sophia lower her head and relax her anus. Paige slowly inserted the dildo until it was fully in. She gently pulled out and pushed back it. She repeated the process a few times, then picked up the pace until she was going relatively fast. She gave her another slap. "Okay, you can start the video."

Sophia pressed the space bar and immediately heard Paige's moans. Sophia had already seen a similar video in that position and, saw it live with Simon; which is probably why Paige put it first. After a few minutes, she could hear Paige yelling that she was coming, followed by squirts every time the guy was moving out.

Paige gave her another slap. The video then cut to a Paige that was on her stomach and a guy lying on her, plowing her ass. Sophia remembered that she saw Paige climax that way with the older couple, meaning that the next one should be a new position. Nevertheless, it was still exciting, and her vagina was starting to feel good, even if it was her ass that was getting fucked.

The final was the same as the previous one, Paige yelling and her pussy flooding. Sophia was anticipating what was next. The video cut to a text that said, 'Now the fun begins'. Paige gave her another slap. Sophia smiled, understanding the pattern. Then she saw Paige from below. She was standing, her back slightly arched. Her breasts were jiggling with each thrust. Her pussy was dripping. Paige was looking down at the camera. Sophia was feeling hot, her hand went to her clit by reflex when she felt a hurtful slap on her ass, waking her up.

She watched Paige getting fucked, her pussy dripping endlessly above the camera. She imagined herself lying below, the liquids dripping into her mouth. She saw the guy moving his hand on one of Paige's tits. He squeezed hard and pulled her nipple, making her yell, "AAAAAAH FUCK, YES." The guy moved back his hand on her hip and started to move faster. Paige pulled her other breast to even things out. Liquids started to heavily drip from her pussy, clearly having an orgasm. The guy slowed down for a few seconds and then went back to full speed. He came in her ass thirty seconds later while grunting.

"That was hot."

The text, 'Now... the final one.' appeared, followed by another slap. Paige was on her back over a guy, her arms on each side of him. He was supporting her waist with his hands while rapidly thrusting in and out of her ass. The camera was focused between her legs. The guy's cock was steadily moving halfway out before going full in. Sophia's eyes were focused on Paige's pussy. She could see it contract sometimes. She really wanted to put her lips on it. Paige fucking her was feeling good, but she was somehow disconnected, mesmerized by the video. Eventually, Paige started yelling. Sophia's attention was fully on her pretty flower. It was pulsing while ejecting liquids. She bit her lip, wishing she was there to drink it. The guy pulled out, giving Paige the chance to enjoy her orgasm.

Then he went back in, full speed. After some time, Paige was yelling again, "FUUCK, I'M CUMMING AGAIN, AAAAAH." Another torrent of liquids came out of her pussy. The guy did not stop, he was grunting and about to finish too.

Suddenly, Sophia was screaming, the sensation between her legs was intense. She was having an orgasm. She was not ready for it. Seeing Sophia shaking under her, Paige pulled out slowly and gave her a final slap. Sophia dropped on the bed, still shaking.

Paige quickly removed her strap-on. By the time it was done, Sophia stopped convulsing. Paige forcefully rolled her on her back and sat on her face. Sophia didn't waste time and started to eat her. Her pussy was wet and creamy, watching herself in the video and then Sophia having an orgasm clearly made her extremely excited. It didn't take long before a flood of liquid was falling into Sophia's mouth. When she was done, Paige dropped next to Sophia, out of breath. They stayed like that for a few minutes.

"We did it."

"Yes, we did, my orgasm came out of nowhere. I was so focused on the video. It was amazing. It was fucking hot, by the way. A montage with only the interesting part was an excellent idea."

"Right? Pretty proud of myself. It's the first time I made one." Paige moved the laptop and cuddled with Sophia. "I have a confession to make. About your punishments today, there was a... purpose, behind them."

Sophia sat against the headboard. "A good purpose or a bad purpose?"

"I guess you would have to tell me after the deeds."

"Okay, now I'm really intrigued."

"Get comfy, it's a long story. It starts with Liam Wright. He's a guy I met when I was sixteen during one of the events, parties, gatherings, or whatever name of the things my parents love to go to. I only started skipping some of them when I was eighteen. But before that, I had to follow along. So, Liam Wright was good-looking, funny, genuine, and innocent. I had a crush on him, actually. He's the closest I ever got to having a serious boyfriend. He was twenty-two at the time. We flirted and had fun together. By the third time we saw each other, he asked me out, at which point I told him I was sixteen. His face was priceless. He was slightly mad that I didn't tell him sooner. That now, everyone would think he's a creep preying on young and gullible teens. He was exaggerating, of course. I didn't think it was that bad, but he didn't want to take the chance. He started to distance himself from me the next few times we were at the same events.

I was seventeen when our relationship was back. It happened at a particularly boring party. I went next to him and told him I could throw my napkin in the garbage can on the other side of the room. He said I couldn't and I asked him if he wanted to bet. He said sure, what do you want to bet? I told him that the loser would have to sneeze ridiculously loud. From then on, we made multiple bets where the loser would have to do things like talking to some boring guy for ten minutes, dancing a slow dance alone, running around the house, etc. You know, innocent things. Eventually, I turned eighteen."

"Not so innocent anymore," said Sophia, understanding where this was going.

Paige smiled. "Not innocent, at all. Contrary to him. He had never been with a girl before me, but the things he did, I would not have believed him if I didn't know him well enough. I had a few boyfriends between sixteen and eighteen, but I never clicked with any of them. Don't get me wrong, they were good boyfriends. Great, even. But they made me realize that it's not a commitment I wanted. Anyway, about the bets. When I turned eighteen, I proposed that If I lost, I would flash my boobs. If he lost, he would have to flash his junk. I had to show him my driving license before he accepted the bet. That time, I lost on purpose. I still don't know if he figured it out. Since then, things escalated. It went to touching, handjob, blowjob. Eventually, we would fuck each other, but the loser would have to do all the work."

"Sounds exciting."

"It was. It is. The bet escalated to where the loser was the slave of the other for an evening. It started about just ordering the other around and it's now straight up degradation. We kept pushing each other. Both of us like it. And that brings me to the last bet we did, which I lost."

"What was the bet?"

"I had a minute to make a guy talk to me without any obvious sign like telling him to come with my hand. So I used different methods like smiling or giving him an interesting look, but none of them worked."

"I bet he was gay."

"Haha, he was gay. So now I have to spend a whole day being a cheap whore-slave for him. The twist is, that the loser had to bring a girl next time. Which means finding a girl who would not mind the roughness and degradation."

"Did I pass the test?"

"You did, but I have to warn you, it will be much more than what we did today. So far, you're kind of used to being on the side. This time, you will be in the center of it. He probably won't fuck you for three orgasms, but he will be rough. I'm talking about slapping, choking, pushing around, pulling hair, pulling nipples. Nothing too extreme, but still, there will be some pain. The slaps will be especially hard if we forget a rule or defy an order."

"What kind of rules?"

"He will add more throughout the day as he thinks of them. One consistent rule is that we should tell him every time we cum and how. Or just after we cum if we can't speak during. So you should do the same with me to practice."

"Mkay, I'll do that. I think I can handle the pain."

"I think you can too. Which is why I'm telling you about it. You should still be aware of what might happen. The safe word is 'red', as in stop. But if you say it, he will just stop. Like, if you said it while he was fucking your ass, he will just pull out and start fucking your mouth maybe. He won't take time to make sure you're okay. It was the same for me when he lost the bet and I slapped him around. And there will be holes swapping, so we'll have to be extra clean."

"So, pain. What else?"

"Something in the same category as pain. When one of us uses the other one, it's for our own pleasure. Meaning we don't care much about the other one's orgasms. So, I don't care that he doesn't cum, just as I don't care if he's cumming. Meaning if I didn't climax, I'll keep fucking him even after he unloads inside me. In this case, he can stay hard for two or three ejaculations, but he will eventually go flaccid. However, we, do not. Which is why I pushed you this morning. Me, I can take it. But you, this is probably the part where I feel you'll be the closest to using the 'red' card. The issue is that in the moment, it can be too intense and you forget about the safe word."

"Actually, this morning, after you left, I was thinking that you could have kept fucking me without stopping at all."

"You're not just saying that?"

"No, really. Besides, the rest you gave me was almost none. Really, I think it's fine. How about whenever you think I'm in that moment, you slap my face to remind me I can use the red card if I want. It won't break the immersion and might even be exciting for him."

"Good idea, we'll do that then. Pee will also probably be involved. No drinking, just getting peed on, which is pretty degrading."

"I'm okay with that. Can we get ourselves off?"

"Yes, recommended, even. As long as it doesn't stop the other person from doing what they want. For example, he can jerk off while I sit on his face, but if I want him to fuck me after and he's not up for it, I'm beating his ass. Just happened once. He rarely jerks off during our session now, because I get him off at some point anyway. But us girls can get off while sucking and be ready for a pounding just after."

"Okay, what else?"

"We'll have to clean his cum, no matter where it is. Floor, table, chairs, etc. But he makes sure his apartment is squeaky clean. He can lick everywhere his cum might fall before we start to prove it."

"You trust him to not lazy out on the cleaning?"

"I do, especially with a new guest."

"Okay, you know me, I would love to eat his cum on the floor, actually."

Paige smiled. "I know you would. There will also be psychological degradation. He loves when his slaves are talking about how much they enjoy being his whores. He will also call you names, which I'm least worried about for you."

"Yes, I like that."

"And finally, the fact that you're a new toy, means he will most likely spend more time using you, just as I would on the other girl if I won the bet. That's why I was a bit reticent. But if at any point you want to stop, you can leave, no harm no foul." Paige looked at her, trying to figure out what she was thinking about the bet. She was not surprised by what she was seeing in her cum-sucker's eyes. "You're getting excited, aren't you?"

Sophia smiled. "Hell yeah, being a cheap whore can be fun. But mostly, doing it with you is what I'm most excited about. When?"

"Next Saturday."

"Hmmm, should I cancel with Lucas Friday night?"

"No, I think you're good enough to switch personalities without any issue."

"All right, good, I'm looking forward to pegging him. Even more so now that I came from getting ass fucked."

"I look forward to watching you fuck him."

They cuddled for a few minutes when Paige said, "Time to sleep?"

"Can I have a bedtime story?"

Paige was surprised by the request, but played along. "What kind of story?"

"I would love to hear the specifics of your bets."

"Sure." Paige sat against the headboard and pulled Sophia into her embrace, big spooning her. "I will skip the boring flashing our bits part and tell you about a wedding we attended. The day started with me pinching his nipple and ended with me eating his cum."

Sophia took Paige's hand and moved it between her legs. "I think you'll have to tell me a bedtime story every day this week so that I can get a good sense of him."

Paige started doing a small circle on Sophia's clit with her hand and squeezed her breasts with the other. "Yes, that's a good idea. Are you ready for my story, little cum-sucker?"

"I am, tell me everything."

"I'll tell you about some bets, but I'll mostly just talk about the consequences of losing. At this point, the bets were more or less an excuse. There were some bets where we wanted to win, but in most cases, neither of us would mind losing. For example, the first one. We were in the front of the church, waiting for people to arrive, when I suggested that we bet on the gender of the next person to arrive, couples didn't count. The winner could caress the other's chest. I don't know if I wanted to win or lose. After I won, we went in his car. He parked all the way back, especially for that kind of thing. I unbuttoned his shirt and massaged his chest, gently flicking his nipple. I finished with a light pinch."

Paige did the same thing to Sophia as she was telling her story.

"Mmmm, lucky man."

"Then we left the car and came back to the church. Just before we came into view, I groped his dick to see if he was hard."

"I'm sure he was."

"Indeed. I said good luck with that and we went our separate ways to mingle. I would hate to handle a boner every time I'm horny in public, I think I would find that annoying. So anyway, the next winner would get to touch the other between the legs. I lost that one, so after the wedding, I went with him in his car to go to the reception."

"Your parents didn't mind?"

"They wanted him to be my boyfriend more than me. They thought we were, at some point. But I've never let it go above friends with benefits. He still asks me out from time to time, in the hope that I change my mind."

"Did you tell him about me?"

"No, and I don't think I will. It's none of his business and I can handle him when he's too pushy."

"Okay, so, the car."

"So, he had his hand in my pants the whole drive over. I could tell it was his first time. But the rule was just touching, so he didn't try to make me cum. The next bet was the first to dance with a married person, which I somehow lost. The loser had to give a handjob to the other until she or he climaxed. So we found a quiet spot outside."

Paige was now moving her hand faster on Sophia's rosebud.

"I was next to him, pressing my boobs against his arm. He took his dick out and didn't move. It was already rock hard. I knew he wouldn't last long. So I proposed another bet. If I get him off in less than two minutes, I would have an advantage for the next bet. If not, he would have an advantage. He agreed and I started stroking his cock. I asked him if it was his first time."

While recalling the story, she moved her head left and right from Sophia to simulate the conversation she had with Liam.

"Yes, it's my first time."

"A first time for what?"

"First time a girl is jerking me off."

"But you masturbate, right?"

"Yes."

"How often?" He hesitated. She stopped stroking him.

"Everyday." She started to move her hand again.

"Did you ever think about me while stroking your hard cock?"

"...Yes."

"How exactly?"

"Many ways."

"Oh, you're a pervert aren't you? Thinking about the thing you would do to an eighteen-years-old while jerking off. Did I give you a blowjob?"

"Yes."

"Did you cum in my mouth?"

"Yes."

"Ramming my pussy?" He nodded. "Cumming inside me?" Nod. "Me on top of you, bouncing on your cock, my boobs jiggling in front of you?" Nod.

"Did you imagine yourself pushing your cock down my throat until your pubes would tickle my nose?" He didn't dare to answer that. She stopped stroking and squeezed his dick.

"Yes."

"I wouldn't mind, you know?" She was stroking him faster after saying that. "I would love for you to fuck my face, forcing your cock as deep as you could. Thrusting in and out, until your balls contract and you unload your sperm directly in my stomach."

Sophia was cumming, gripping Paige's thighs. "Funny, he came at the same time as you. After he shot his load, I licked what was on my hand while looking him in the eye. Finishing with a 'Yummy' and a wink. I'm pretty sure that's when he realized I was way kinkier than he thought."

"I guess it was pretty much like me when I walked in on you with a dildo between your legs. That was a nice bedtime story, thank you."

"My pleasure."

----------

Sophia was woken up by Paige's wet pussy as usual and started licking without opening her eyes. "Morning, sunshine."

Sophia smiled. "Good morning. Listen, I was thinking. Maybe you could use me like a cheap whore today, in preparation for Saturday."

"One day might not be enough. How about the whole week?"

"Your parents are not coming back tomorrow?"

"I got their message this morning, they're extending their vacation until Monday next week."

"Cool. The whole week then."

"Do you want me to treat you like a whore the whole time, or just when we get into it?"

"What will he do?"

"All the time."

"Then go for all the time."

"All right. There will be a few differences, of course. For one thing, I can't fuck you until I cum as he would. Still, I will try to fuck you like him. Next, it's only in the morning until we go to school and it continues when we get back from school until ten p.m. Of course, I won't be too rough in the morning and will take care of you after ten. I won't use your ass as much as he would so that you can still have a good day at school."

"Sounds good to me. What will we call him?"

"Master."

"Should I call you that?"

"No, still mistress. Finish eating me and go take a shower. We'll start after."

Sophia stopped touching herself, just in case. After Paige climaxed, she left, warning Sophia to get ready for a rough day. Sophia took an extra long shower, imagining all the things Paige would do to her. She wanted her mistress to take complete control and use her for pleasure. When she was done, she opened the bathroom door. As soon as she did, a naked Paige was gripping her by the neck and pushing her back.

Paige closed the door on the way in. She grabbed Sophia by the hair and gave her a violent kiss. She finished the kiss by gently pulling back while biting on Sophia's lower lip. She put their forehead together and looked her in the eyes. "Are you ready for this?"

"Yes, mistress. Use me, abuse me, I'm just a slut that exists for your pleasure." Paige gave her a grunting kiss and pushed her to the floor. She squatted over her belly and held her head with her two hands, kissing her. After a few seconds, she relieved herself on Sophia without breaking the kiss.

Sophia was expecting Paige to sit on her face after, but she instead went next to her and put two fingers deep in her mouth, making her gag a little. When her fingers were wet enough, Paige inserted them in Sophia's cunt. She put her other hand just below Sophia's neck and applied pressure, making her respiration a bit more difficult. She moved her fingers in and out while curving her fingers upward a bit. "I love to make my whores cum while soaked in my piss." After a couple of minutes, Sophia's back was arching, her orgasm was coming. Paige accelerated her movement, applying more upward pressure. From the way Sophia was squirming, Paige could tell that she was having an orgasm, but she didn't stop.