Complementary Fetishes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not before long, Sophia was squirming again. When she stopped, Paige removed the pressure on Sophia's plexus. Sophia managed to have a couple of satisfying breaths before Paige put her soaked finger in her mouth. When she felt they were clean, she slowly removed them. Sophia took a few seconds to catch her breath. Paige was about to slap her when Sophia said, "I came twice from your fingers, thank you mistress."

Paige smiled and stroked her hair. "Stick out your tongue." Paige sat on it and started to grind. At some point, she slowed her movement, knowing what Sophia would do.

Sophia retracted her tongue and did a quick suction when she felt a sharp slap on her left tit, making her yell in pain. "I said, stick out your tongue, whore." Sophia obeyed, realizing that it was maybe not as fun as she thought. Paige eventually came. Sophia was still sticking her tongue out, even if she wanted to drink Paige's cum. "Clean this shit up. Everything you need is under the sink. Do a good job, you might have to lick the floor later. When you're done, join me in the shower."

While cleaning the mess, Sophia was thinking that she really felt like a slave. She might have to find some way to pleasure herself while obeying her mistress. Well, she started by giving her two orgasms, so it wasn't so bad. Liam probably won't do that. When she was done, she joined Paige in the shower, who immediately kissed her. After a minute of kissing and groping, Paige asked her to wash her. Sophia put soap on the loofah and made sure to wash Paige everywhere.

When Paige was satisfied, she put two hands on the wall and arched her back. "Lick my ass."

Sophia kneeled behind and spread her buttocks. She licked her anus, telling herself to only stop when her mistress asks her to stop.

Paige started masturbating. "You're doing a good job, keep doing that." Eventually, Paige's orgasm was coming. "Yes, I'm gonna cum." Liquids started to drip from her pussy. Sophia instinctively started to lick lower, her tongue passing from her pussy to asshole in one motion. When Paige's orgasm was done, she turned back and slapped Sophia across the face. "When I say lick my ass, I don't mean my pussy AND my ass."

Sophia was caressing her red cheek. "Sorry, mistress." She was feeling bad. Paige gave her two orders and she failed both times.

The day went on like this. Paige gave her orders that she knew Sophia was going to somehow fail to follow. This is what Liam and she did. They were now both good enough to not fall for the other one's traps. Paige spent the day using all of her holes roughly.

At ten o'clock, they were cuddling in Paige's bed. "So, how do you feel?"

"Not good." Sophia was hurting all over. She had a few orgasms, but it wasn't worth it in her opinion. Today, Paige spent a lot of time fucking her mouth. Sophia had practiced, but having someone else forcing you was quite different. She was softer earlier in the day, but after dinner, she really went to town on her throat. Sophia didn't think a guy would be capable of fucking her face as hard as Paige did. Still, she endured everything.

"Want to skip Saturday?"

"No, just... don't lose any more bets."

Paige burst out laughing. "Don't worry. What I did to you, we never went that far with each other."

"What!? Why did..."

Paige interrupted Sophia. "To see if it was something you liked. And I'm glad you don't because I don't either. We do set traps for the other one with our orders and rules from time to time. And we slap as hard as I did if the other falls for it. But mostly, it's just for the 'Haha got you' factor. Neither of us gets off on it. I went overboard today, sorry. But if you can handle that, you'll be okay Saturday."

"Humph, you better give me a good bedtime story to make me forget today."

"Okay, come here. Take care of your own orgasms and I will focus on the story." They adopted the same position as yesterday. "Once upon a time, there was an ugly ogre living in a swamp that wanted to live in peace..."

"Ha, ha."

"All right. So, at the next gathering, I proposed the loser would go down on the other. I'm always the one to up the ante. He said that he never did that, so even if I win, it might feel as if I lost. I told him not to worry, I'm a good teacher."

"Yes, you are."

"So, I won the bet."

"What was it?"

"Honestly? I don't even remember. We found a quiet place and he went down on me. I taught him what to do and he eventually made me come. Later that evening, I lost the bet on purpose. I wanted to suck him."

"Tell me in detail."

"First, I pushed him against the wall. I kneeled and removed his pants. I sucked his head while jerking him off, then I impaled myself on his cock, fucking him with my mouth. Both his hands were holding my head. He kept saying, 'Oh fuck' as if he forgot all the other words. When I needed to breathe, I pulled back and started to beg for his cum. You know, as you do to me, 'Please give me your cum, I want to taste it. My pussy is throbbing. I feel I can cum just from having your cock explode in my mouth. I'm so horny, I want your cum.' Then, I went back to deepthroating him. In less than ten seconds, he discharged in my mouth. His hand was holding my hair so tight it was hurting. When I felt he was done, I removed his dick with a pop. My mouth was still full of his jizz when he dropped on his butt. I was laughing so hard, his sperm was leaking out on my chin, which I had to put back in my mouth when I calmed down.

After he got back to his senses, he said that he was sorry, it was way more intense than he thought it would be. I said to not worry about it. It was quite flattering. I never blew a guy so good he couldn't stand anymore."

"Fuuuck, I wish I had a cock for you to suck. The story doesn't end like that, does it?"

"Nope. For our last bet, it was who did the most push-ups. Honestly, I thought I would win. He wasn't working out and I was. I really tried, but I guess he wanted a blowjob more than me. He was struggling at the end but managed to do one more than me. So anyway, after we did our push-ups, we took a small break before going back to our quiet place. I leaned against the wall and removed my pants and underwear. He said 'what are you doing, I won the bet.' I told him that I might want to get off while sucking and squatted while opening my mouth. He removed his pants as if they were on fire. This time though, I didn't blow his mind. I had other plans.

"I sucked his dick really slowly. A deepthroat here and there, teasing under his head with my tongue. Licking like a lollipop. After ten minutes of torture, I could tell he wanted the release. I was masturbating the entire time. I locked eyes with him and kept going. I was smiling, mocking him, letting him know that I won't do what he wants. He was going to have to take it. I could see the hunger in his eyes, all the tension building up, fighting his urges. Finally, he took my head in his hands and forced himself balls deep, ejaculating as soon as he was in my throat while grunting. Being the source of his passion was intoxicating. Well, you should know, you're my source. When he forced himself on me, I came, hard.

"He eventually pulled out. I was swallowing and coughing. He said 'Shit, sorry, I got caught in the moment, are you okay?'

"I told him no, that I was not okay. I didn't have his cock in my throat right now. It took two seconds for him to process before he shoved his dick back into my mouth. He was breathing heavily and grunting. It felt like he had only one thing in his mind, getting off using my face. It was so primal. The way he was going at it, I'm sure he was going to blow his second load before I was out of breath. So I waited and waited. My lungs were starting to hurt. My hand was moving rapidly on my clit. I had another orgasm, even more intense, adding more of my juices to the already big pool under me. I shuddered and he came at the same time, forcing as deep as he could. Then he finally pulled out, giving me the air I badly needed.

"He looked down and finally noticed the pool of liquids under me and asked if I pissed myself. I said no, it's just from cumming. The fact that I was getting off while he was using me must have excited him. He went back in, 'You look so innocent, but in fact, you're really a slut that gets off from sucking cock. If I knew, we would have done this way sooner.'

"This time, I had to tap him to breathe. He lasted longer than the previous time. When he was out, I told him that yes, I'm a slut that gets off from sucking his cock, but also from getting my pussy and ass eaten and fucked. He went back with more energy. After a couple of minutes, he was ready to cum. 'I'm cumming again, you want this don't you? I can't believe what I'm doing. I'm still a virgin, and here I am, destroying your mouth with my cock. I feel like I'm going down the rabbit hole because of you. You better take responsibility for this. Starting with swallowing my cum.' he said while finishing in my mouth. I came again while hearing him talk. It was exciting for me to know that I was bringing out his lust."

Sophia just finished convulsing. "That was a good story. I don't even remember what we did today."

Paige smiled. "You came three times?"

"Yep. I'm starting to find that both our stories are similar. Maybe you're really a succubus that brings out the deepest lust in people."

"Would it change anything?"

"No. I could find out you're the devil and I would still beg to be with you. If you killed someone for whatever reason, I would just ask where we should bury the body."

Paige hugged her tight. "It's good to know. Don't think the feeling isn't mutual. I have your back."

They stayed like this for a minute when Sophia asked if it was sleepy time. Paige pushed her. "Not quite, you're not the only one that got horny from the story. Also, every time you shivered in my arms, my panties got wetter." Paige removed her underwear and spread her legs.

Sophia could see her glistening pussy. "A perfect ending for a bad day." She plunged between her legs and started sucking Paige's juice while rubbing her clit. It was still sensitive, but she didn't care.

"Yes, suck my juices. I didn't make you do that today as much as I would like. Training you with a dick can be fun, but not as fun as this." Sophia was sucking more eagerly, caressing Paige's clit with the hand that was around her thigh and masturbating with the other. Paige closed her eyes, focusing on the pleasure Sophia was giving her.

"Such a good cum-sucker. Umm, I will sleep well after that. Aaah, you're going to make me cum."

Paige quivered and felt Sophia's hand pressing on her pelvis, trying to keep her in place so she could suck all the overflowing liquids. After that, they cuddled and then went to sleep in their own bedrooms.

----------

Sophia got woken up with the usual wet pussy. Paige was stroking her hair. "Morning, sunshine, how are you feeling today?"

"After yesterday, today I feel like I want to be pampered."

Paige smiled. "Then pampered you shall be." After they both came, Paige went downstairs and started to make breakfast for Sophia. She really was hard on her yesterday. She intended to treat Sophia like a princess today. The eggs and bacon were almost ready when Sophia went downstairs. "Have a seat, pretty girl, it's almost ready."

Instead of going to the table, she went behind Paige and hugged her. "Do you know how much I love you?"

"Yes, because I love you just as much."

"Ummm, you must love me to death then." She then went to sit at the table. Paige followed soon after with the plates.

"So, excited about going back to school?"

"A bit, I'm just sad that our living together will end. Your parents extending their vacation was a godsend."

"Yeah, me too."

"By the way, I know I said that I wanted to be pampered today, but it's not a reason to not use your cum-sucker."

"Don't worry, it didn't even cross my mind."

After breakfast, they went to school and waited in the remote bathroom. Sophia was eating Paige, preparing her to get fucked. A guy opened the door without knocking. Paige put her legs on the toilet. The guy knew she was ready. He went in without waiting. He grunted with pleasure. "Fuuuck, I missed this." He moved in and out fast, not lasting three minutes before cumming inside her. "I'm so sorry, I was a bit pent up. I even jerked off this morning."

"It's okay, no worries." When he left, Paige started to rub her clit.

"A bit disappointing, no?" said Sophia, then started to suck on Paige's cunt.

"Meh. Normally, I would be disappointed, but at this point, I'm doing it because I love the feeling of you sucking the cum out of my pussy. A good fuck is nice, but between a quickie and getting myself off, there isn't that much of a difference."

After they both climaxed, they went to their classes. The return to class was uneventful until lunch. Sophia opened her book when Paige sat in front of her and started to eat her lunch. Sophia closed her book. "What are you doing?"

"I'm eating a sandwich."

"Duh, why here?"

"Because I want to."

Sophia looked at her suspiciously. "Paaaige, is there something wrong?"

Paige smiled, "No, I just wanted to eat with you today. I still feel bad because of yesterday."

"Okay. What were your classes this morning?" They started to chitchat. Paige's friends were perplexed as to why she wasn't eating with them. Especially the first day back from vacation, when everyone had something to say and wanted to catch up. Anyone watching Paige and Sophia could tell it was not their first encounter, but they have never seen them together before. Not many knew that Sophia was tutoring Paige. Did something happen between the two during winter break? There was a lot of speculation.

The lunch was over. "See you tonight." They went their separate ways. Sophia was not convinced that Paige wanted to eat with her because she felt bad. Still, she trusted her enough that she would tell her if there was anything. The truth was, Paige really did feel bad for her because of yesterday. When she saw her sitting alone, she decided to join her.

When they got back home, Sophia was studying. Paige left her alone, knowing that it was important to her. She went into her room to chat with her friends. After a while, it was almost dinner time. Paige got down and started to cook. After a few minutes, Sophia got down too. Seeing Paige cooking, she asked if they were out of her mom's meal. "No, I just wanted to cook for you."

"You don't have to do that. It's not really what I had in mind when I said pampered."

"I know what you had in mind, but this is part of my pampering."

Sophia sighed. "All right." She went behind Paige and removed her chef's pants and panties and buried her face in her ass.

"What are you doing?"

"This is part of MY pampering." Paige smiled and tried her best to not move around too much. When she was done and the plates were ready, she turned around, allowing Sophia to have better access. It also allowed her to stroke Sophia's hair. She loved doing that when her cum-sucker was working. Sophia moved a hand in her pants.

"If I didn't know how much you love my cum, I would have stopped you. I'm supposed to pamper you, not the other way around." She pressed Sophia on her cunt. "But no, I know you're a cum-slut that gets off on my juices. This is a reward for you." She was grinding her hips a little. "Fuuck, you're so beautiful when you eat me. Finger me and lick my clit, the food will get cold." Sophia proceeded to focus on making Paige cum. Her wet fingers slid in and out, her tongue moving around her love button, sucking on it from time to time.

Paige was moaning. "Yes, like that. I'm cumming." She started to quiver. Sophia stopped licking her clit and started to suck all the juices she could. She finished by licking her finger.

"Ummm, that's the perfect entrée to open my appetite."

Paige chuckled. After they ate. Sophia went back to study a little bit. She was almost done when she heard a knock on her door. "Come in." Paige opened the door.

"Are you done?"

"Yup."

"Come with me." Sophia followed Paige to the bathroom. The ambiance was the same as the night Paige brought her ass to orgasm; scented candle and relaxing music. Paige began to undress Sophia, giving her light kisses all over. She then took her by the hand and brought her to the warm bath. Sophia let herself down in the hot water, smiling with contentment. Paige bent over the bath and moved Sophia's head with her hand, turning it toward her, and kissed her. "I was thinking I could give you an early bedtime story. Are you okay with that?"

"No! I want a bathtime story. You'll still have to tell me a bedtime story."

Paige smiled. "Very well." Paige started to caress Sophia. "I will tell you about when Liam lost his virginity. This time, there was no bet around it. I didn't want his first time to be because of a lost bet. It would be rather lame. Instead, I suggested we meet at his apartment. I dressed in something good looking, but not sexy. A 'Girl next door' outfit. I was starting to understand the kind of girl that was exciting for him. One that is reserved and proper, but is in fact a huge slut. I didn't even have to try. When I knocked on the door, he opened it with a 'Wow, you look amazing.' I said thank you and went in. We were sitting on the sofa when I asked him if he was okay with losing his virginity to a girl that didn't want to be his girlfriend.

"'I don't mind, as long as it's you,' said Liam.

"'Okay. So, today is about you. So don't think about my pleasure too much. Just taking your virginity is exciting enough. Any preference on where you want it to happen?'

"'The bedroom,' he said, instantly.

"'Position?' This time, he took his time to think about it.

"'Girl on top.'

"'All right. Are you excited?'

"'Very, you?'

"I took his hand and put it in my pants. 'Does this answer your question?'

"'Fuck, I love our naughty you are. Let's go.' He took me by the hand to his bedroom. The setting was very similar to this one, romantic. Now that I think about it, it's funny. Because the things we did toward the end were not romantic at all. I'm telling you, I couldn't believe he was a virgin. He must have thought about that night a lot. I guess it was my fault for bringing out the animal in him. Anyway, we undressed and he laid down on the bed. I sucked him to get him ready and then straddled him, rubbing his cock on my already wet pussy. 'Are you ready for this?'

"'Yes!' he said, with expectation in his eyes. I slowly lowered myself on him until he was fully in. His head went back and he did an expiration of satisfaction. I started to move, knowing he probably wouldn't last long. After a couple of minutes, his breath was ragged. He was clearly cumming soon. I asked him where he wanted to do it.

"'Can I do it inside you?'

"'You want to cum inside my slutty pussy for your first time?'

"'Yes.'

"'Yes, what?'

"'Yes, I want to cum in your slutty pussy.' I picked up the pace, grinding hard on his dick until he blew his load inside me. We stayed like this until he was soft. Then I lifted myself, letting the cum drip on his manhood. I cleaned him, making him hard again. I asked him what he wanted to do next.

"'Get on all fours, I'll fuck you like the slut that you are.' I smiled while looking at him, letting him know that I liked where this was going. I got on my hands and knees and he went behind me. He took some time to appreciate the view.

"'What are you waiting for, aren't you supposed to fuck me like a bitch.' I jiggled my ass. 'And not just any bitch. One that is in heat and needs a cock.' He inserted his dick while grunting. I loved the effect I had on him. He was starting to act more and more like I wanted him to. To remove all his inhibitions and give in to his most primal instinct. He fucked me hard, but once again, he didn't last long. I was not worried. Everything is exciting at first. When he was done, he pulled out, looking at his work. I decided to give him a little show. I started to masturbate with his cum, my ass in the air.