All Comments on 'Congregation - You Are Mine Ch. 04'

by DarkTwistedDesires

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RineStepRineStepover 3 years ago
Men

Men These Days Are NUTZZZZ 💗💓💗💓💗 Great Read Regardless

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story is seriously creepy

Probably wouldn’t be so creepy if this kind of thinking hadn’t started to permeate mainstream life, but just knowing there are actually men out there who think this way is creepier than shit. It’s like a horror story, perfect for a Halloween I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hmmm I wonder how this story will go but both ways all government would never let this happen ever so I just hope that all of these "men" die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of my favorite series's on here!!!

I love every chapter of your story!!! Really interesting story line. I love the nonconsent sex scenes. I like that he doesn’t have a magic dick that makes her fall in love immediately and forget about her reality. I like her thought process and her hatred for him, and her confusing feelings. The only thing I dislike about the story is I wish he was possessive enough to not share her with any other man. Still 5/5 story though!!!! Please keep writing. I will be patiently waiting to read about him giving her fertility hormones and getting her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story is sad. To some extent yeah, I'm not able to afford to have children and society expects me to act like a man. But turning that into a violent and extreme fantasy just feels sad.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It’s giving Handmaid’s Tale

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous