Controlled Actions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, when did he get you to lick his ass?" I asked impulsively. As much as her ball washing description was intriguing, I knew there was a much naughtier tale to come.

"I am getting to that I promise," she said. "After he was thoroughly satisfied that he was clean he told me to roll over on my back. He then straddled my face and had me continue licking and sucking his balls. He then moved his ass over my face and then told me to use my hands and spread the cheeks of his ass. I knew what was coming and at that point had accepted what I was going to have to do. He said since I was a virgin at ass licking, he would instruct me in the proper methods to pleasure him. I remember smelling his musk. It wasn't unpleasant or at least as bad as I thought it was going to be. He basically had me do what he did to me. I don't know if I was any good but at one point he had me put my hand on his dick, which was very hard, and stroke him as he continued to have me tongue his ass," She said with almost pride in herself for what she had done. "So, I guess I was doing an okay job." She was no longer embarrassed which was likely helped my raging erection that she could obviously see.

"Wow," I said, "That was some experience."

"Do you want to hear the rest? Do you really want to hear the ultimate first experience?" she asked very cocky like.

"Absolutely," I said.

"Well just remember I warned you. I haven't told you this secret for a reason." She said looking for additional confirmation from me to go on.

"I know, don't worry, you can see how excited you have gotten me by what you have told me so far. I can only imagine what else you did at this point," I responded.

"Okay just so you know that I warned you. After what felt like forever, he decided to give me what I was waiting for as he put it. He got off the top of me and had me roll over and get on all fours. He reached around to feel my pussy to find it was soaking wet. He made the comment that he thought was going to have me finger myself to get my pussy wet but that I was obviously enjoying being his slut because I was sloppy wet and ready for him. He got around behind me and plunged himself all the way in me in one stroke," she said.

"You never told me how big he was," I interrupted.

Without missing a beat, she said, "He was a little bigger than you, maybe eight or nine inches and he was a little fatter. I remember losing my breath when he first entered me. He didn't really give me any chance to catch my breath. He grabbed a hand full of my hair and just started riding me hard. He kept calling me his slut and told me to tell him that I loved his cock," She went on to say.

"Did you?" I asked.

"Did I what? She responded almost annoyed.

"Did you tell him you loved his cock?" I responded.

"Of course, I did. After his rough start he got into a rhythm that felt very good and I told him what he wanted to hear because it was true. He was bringing me to another orgasm, and he knew it. He asked me to beg him to get me off and I did. I told him his cock felt wonderful. He asked, fucking wonderful? I said yes it felt fucking wonderful. He fucked me for about twenty minutes, I couldn't believe he hadn't cum yet. I came about halfway through, but it still felt unbelievable. My juices were flowing out of me and down my legs. He reached his hand under me and wiped up some of my juices that were now running down my legs and rubbed them on my ass and asshole. I quickly realized where this was leading but I didn't care. I remember thinking if he is making me feel this good fucking my pussy I wonder what he would feel like in my ass," she went on to describe.

"Had anyone ever taken you in your ass before?" I asked.

"Yes, my ex like to fuck me there every once and a while and there was one other guy who did. None of those experiences lasted very long because they came within seconds of being inside of me and it hurt like hell. I remember girlfriends telling me that once I got used to it was as good as getting fucked in my pussy. I never got to feel that way before, but I knew that night would be different because this guy had more stamina than anyone I had previous been with. I knew he would last long enough for me to know if my girlfriends were telling the truth. I remember encouraging him to get my ass all lubed up for him," she said.

"How so?" trying to stay attentive.

"I remember telling him to get me all sloppy wet for him and to spread my juices all over my ass. He responded by asking me what I wanted him to do. He wanted me to ask him to fuck me in the ass. He continued to call me a slut and told me to tell him what I wanted him to do. I finally granted his request and told him I wanted him to fuck me in the ass. I wanted him to fuck me like no one else had," she continued.

"That's it, babe I want to hear every detail," I said as I had my hand firmly around my cock and began to stroke it.

"Okay then details it will be, she responded, "He eventually pulled out of my pussy. I remember there was a loud popping sound as he did. He then placed his cock between my ass cheeks, and his cock was soaking wet covered with all my juices. He rubbed it up and down the crack between my cheeks and had me asked him several times what I wanted him to do with his cock. I remember finally almost yelling at him at one point to put his big cock in my ass and fuck me. He finally placed the head of his cock at my opening and pushed slightly. I gasped as the head pierce my entrance. He stopped for a second once his head was completely passed my opening. Surprisingly he showed some compassion for my comfort and gave me time to adjust. Once he sensed that I was breathing again he pushed further inside. I was very glad that his cock was so well lubed as I don't remember any friction just pressure as he pushed deeper inside.

He got about halfway in, I think, and he pulled it out almost all the way and then back in. He began to fuck me and with every other stroke or so he went deeper inching his way even further inside. He asked how it felt and was his slut enjoying what she asked for. As I got more comfortable, I told him I did. He wanted me to tell him more and asked him to fuck me deeper. He wanted me to beg him to fuck my ass. With every request he would end it with a thrust deeper inside me. I remember being overcome with a combination of pain and pleasure. No one else had lasted this long I had never experienced those feelings. I remember the pleasure taking control and asking him to fuck me deep. It was then he took another couple of strokes and then made one last push that bottomed him out. I remember the sound of his balls slapping against my ass. He then took over and fucked me hard. Each time there was the slapping sound of his balls against my ass. I remember moaning and telling him to fuck me as hard as he could. I don't remember a time up to that point where I was more turned on and wanted to be pleasured and to please someone else in return."

The details of her encounter were incredible. The descriptions that she was relaying to me were so vivid it was almost like she was reliving the moment. She didn't seem to care that I was listen she was lost in the memory and I didn't dare interrupt her.

"I have no idea how long he pounded his cock into my ass, and I lost all track of time. I was building to another orgasm and didn't want him to let up," she continued to say. "I remember pushing my ass as hard as I could back at him in rhythm with his strokes. I wanted him deeper, I wanted to cum!" she went on to say.

I was stroking my cock almost as hard as she was describing getting fucked in the ass by this guy, a stranger, who picked her just an hour or so earlier.

"It finally happened," she interrupted my thought. "I screamed out OH GOD, OH FUCKING GOD, DAMN, I had an incredible orgasm. I reached between my legs and fingered my pussy as best I could without losing my balance. I wanted it to last forever."

There was a pause and I thought the story was done and said, "Wow babe that was an incredible experience thank you for sharing it."

"There's more," she said in a very low firm tone. "I was embarrassed to tell you this story because of this part of my experience that night. What happened next, I have never done since with anyone including you. Thinking back on it I don't recalled resisting in any way and welcomed it I guess."

I couldn't stay quiet. I was about to explode all over myself and she hasn't even gotten to the ultimate part of her secret encounter. "What the fuck could there have been possibly left to do?" I said in a very loud voice which was only enhanced but that fact that I was stroking myself harder than I could ever remember.

"Well..., he hadn't cum yet," she said. "He had fucked my pussy and now my ass for almost an hour and he hadn't cum. He knew that I obviously had cum once again, for the third time. He fucked my ass for another minute or two and then pulled his dick out of my ass in one quick motion that made me gasped once again as the pressure of his member went away as he existed me. He stood up on the bed and told me to get on my knees and face him. He said he was almost there but needed me to suck him off to finish the job."

"You did Ass-to-Mouth?" I asked in a shocked tone.

"I didn't know that it was called that at the time but yes," she said matter of factly. "I don't even remember thinking at the time that he had just been fucking my ass. I just knew this guy gave me the best orgasm I had ever experience and I wanted to do the same for him. I wrapped my hands around his pussy juice, ass fucked cock and sucked him as best as I knew how. It wasn't lost on him what I was doing and where his cock had just been. He saved some of his dirtiest comments for now. He told me to suck him hard and lick all my stinking ass juices off his cock. He told me that is what filthy sluts do and that I was going to get a mouth full. He told me to stroke him while sucking on him. He put one hand on the back of my head and forced me to take more of him in my mouth. He told me to take it all in and lick it clean. He then put both hands on the back of my head and made me take him all the way in until his balls slapped against the lips of my mouth. I gagged and he let me pull away from him for a second or two and then he forced himself all the way back in again. He continued to call me is slut and that he deserved to get off for all he had done for me. I remember gagging to the point of almost throwing up several times. He laughed when this happened, and it seemed to urge him his nasty talk. At some point I relaxed and let him have his way and he just fucked my face for what seemed like forever. At some point his pace quickened and he started to moan. I then felt his hot stream of cum filling the back of my mouth. I began to gag again, and he told me to swallow it. I shallowed as much as I could, but he came a lot and it was running out of the sides of my mouth. It was at that point that he pulled his dick out and began stroking endless streams of cum all over my face. I had never seen anyone cum as much as he did.

"He said I had been a very good slut. I had cum running out of my mouth and off my face onto my chest and tits. Rather than being disgusted or humiliated I remember being proud that I had finally gotten him off. I looked up at him and wiped some of his cum off my chin with my finger and closed my lips around it and swallowed it. I then laid on my back and rubbed what had dripped onto my chest with both hands coating my tits."

"He got down on his knees and came around to my head and told me to be a good slut and to clean him up. Without hesitation I sucked his cock and balls clean of all his and my juices. When he was once again satisfied that I had done a good job he rolled over and fell asleep. Exhausted I curled up beside him and did the same."

"DAMN!" I said as I exploded all over myself. As I stroked the last bit of pleasure from myself, I asked if she even went to the bathroom to clean up before falling asleep?

"No, he didn't want me too," She explained. "He wanted his slut to sleep covered with his cum. Since I was a very good slut for him, I just laid beside him and didn't wake up until the next morning."

"Was he gone when you woke up?" I asked.

"Not exactly, I think it was ten or eleven the next morning I felt this bulge between my ass cheeks," she went on to say. "He then reached around and grabbed one of my tits and began to massage it as he dry humped me out of my sound sleep. Coming out of my sleep and not really knowing what was going on I was unconsciously pushed back and meeting his thrusts between my ass cheeks. When he knew I was awake he didn't even say good morning or acknowledge anything about the night before. At the time it was a little fuzzy to me anyway. He said he needed relief of his morning wood before he left and said he knew just the right way I could get that done. He then got up from the bed and reached out his hand for mine. He then led me into the bathroom and turned on the shower. He washed every inch of my body and massaged me in all the right places. He then gave me the soap and told me to lather his dick up and get it nice and hard. I did as he requested and thought a hand job was going to do the trip when he turned me around and bent me over and lathered up my ass. He then slipped his cock into my ass once again but with a lot less consideration for my comfort level. It was uncomfortable but not painful. He put his hands on my shoulders and started fucking me. I got more turned on as he bottomed out in me. His balls made a loud slapping sound which echoed in the shower stall as they hit my ass. That sound me turned on even more and I started pushing back. I soon came which must have been heard in the room next door. He didn't let up telling me he was going to leave my ass full of cum before he left. He continued talking dirty to me which only seemed to get him closer to his own orgasm. He soon quickened his pace and it was at that point that I felt his warm load of cum fill my ass. He didn't pull out until the last of him was spent. He sarcastically told me he wouldn't make me clean him up this time and that he hoped I enjoyed our time together."

"What did you say?" I asked while my hand stomach were covered were covered with my cum.

"I said I enjoyed myself very much and leaned over and kissed him," she responded. "He got out a toweled himself off as I watched while washing my hair. He was still slightly hard, and I remember thinking to myself how did that big cock fit inside of me. He had left the bathroom before I had finished and when I went into the room he was gone. He left a note with his phone number which said if I ever get up to Seattle to give him a call."

"Okay." I said, "well that was one hell of a story."

"It wasn't a story it was all true I promise you," she said in a commanding tone.

"That's interesting, do you see the similarities to our fun last night?" I went on to ask.

"I guess," she responded.

"And," I went on to ask.

"They were strangers," she said.

"I don't think it was just that they were strangers as much as it was that you were anonymous. You didn't know them they didn't know you. Maybe you even sensed that being nameless gave you the freedom to be more relaxed and open to new experiences since they didn't know who you were and there was no fear of running into them on the streets the next day." I said.

"But why did I let them tell me what to do?" she went onto ask.

"Maybe that is where the submissive part kicks in. Bizarre as it might sound in those situations your personality or whatever you call it wants to be told what to do. You want to be controlled at some level. It sounds like your first experience was like last night the guy was very confident and knew what he wanted and wasn't going to take no for an answer," I answered.

"That's ridiculous." She said, "why would I do things for strangers that I have never done for you?"

"I don't know my phycology skills only go so far but I have read about it in lots of stories over the years. Mostly of women who cheat on their husbands that are willing to do things with another guy that they would never consider doing with their own husbands. They must feel free to experiment because they can walk away anytime they want," I suggested.

"Maybe, but what does all this mean for us? I love you and really feel bad that I let another guy make me orgasm and in front of you no less," She responded.

"As I said before you have nothing to feel sorry about, I am not mad at all," I tried to say in a comforting voice.

"But weren't you jealous after I told you he made me have an orgasm?" she asked.

"Sure, a little, but it also turned me on as you can see," Pointing down to my once hard member and hand which we now covered with my cum. "Let me ask you something. When you woke up this morning were you happy?"

"I guess," she said.

"When you thought back on the events of last night before we started talking about it were you happy or sad?" I asked.

"I was happy I guess." She responded.

"Happy thinking about the great time you have with Mark and the sex we had?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered.

"Were you excited about having an orgasm while teasing me?" I asked.

"I guess," she said timidly.

"Before our discussion did it ever cross your mind that you wanted to do it again, you know tease me while chatting with another guy online?" I asked.

There was a little pause before she answered that question and she looked down at the sheets maybe feeling a little ashamed and said, "yes."

I said, "Janice we have always said to each other that we would be willing to do anything for each other, especially in bed, as long as we were both on board. I love you and I had a great time last night. It was only made better by your chat with Mark and the things you did for him. I didn't think it could have been more of a turn on for me than it was until you told me you actually had an orgasm. That confirmed that you were just doing it for me. The evening might not have gone the way you thought it was going to go but I think we both enjoyed it and I hope we can do it again real soon."

With that I placed my hand on top of hers and leaned over and kissed her. The quick kiss turned into both of our tongues exploring each other. I then realized that I wasn't the only one that was getting turned on from our discussion. We separated our lips long enough for me to asked if that meant we could do it again. Janice said nothing but then proceeded to push me down onto my back and grabbed her robe in each hand and peeled it off. She knelt down between my legs. She stuck out her tongue and licked the cum from my hand and then off my dick. Cleaning me up was not a common practice for her but somehow after what she had just confessed, I think that was going to change in the future. Eventually her licking turned into sucking and I was soon hard enough for her.

She got up and lowered her very wet pussy in one hard motion that caused a sucking sound to come out from between us. She rode me like she had done the previous night looking into my eyes the entire time. As she quickened her pace riding up and down on my cock she reached with one hand and grabbed her left breast and pushed it up towards her mouth and began licking her erect nipple and then as she felt me beginning to tense from my pending orgasm she started to suck hard and began biting on her nipple which threw me over the edge filling her cavity with my cum. She didn't let up and continued her sucking action as she rode me looking for an orgasm of her own. I remained hard long enough to accomplish this goal just as my cum was beginning to leak from inside her it was combined with her own.

12