All Comments on 'Correction Match Pt. 02'

by Firmhandluke1

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Excellent 5 Stars

This is a fun story that has a great storyline that keeps building and getting better. Love the characters and how they are doing things. Very much wort( the time to read and enjoy. Rock On. Cheers

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 2 years ago

I love the story line, but there should be room for minimal screw ups. Five hours more because she cursed twice and was reluctant? That seems excessive.

Anyway, I am interested in how this story will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m excited to see the development of this story. I hope the next part comes quickly!

Firmhandluke1Firmhandluke1almost 2 years agoAuthor

Ellienora35, I appreciate the comment! My thinking was that not just curisng, but calling a disciplinarian a "bitch" during a session would incur some kind of additional consequences under this kind of program. What do you think the consequences, if any, should have been? Or conversely, what kind of offenses do you believe are serious enough for a "detention" session? Going forward, I am thinking that there might be two kinds of detention -- an evening session for minor program offenses, and an overnight session for more serious ones.

Thanks, others for all of the comments. Hoping to get the next chapter out in the next few days!

GortmundyGortmundyalmost 2 years ago

The detention appears to be five hours over a weeknight, and there was mention this was to accommodate a work schedule. As such it would appear to follow that the subject would be able to attend work the next day and as such any punishment during detention would not be too arduous. I would guess some form of corporal punishment session or maybe two (probably a warm-up and main event as opposed to two separate sessions), that leaves minimal marks and result in discomfort. I would guess at something like being lectured, restrained, caned or similar followed by an extended period of display and contemplation. You can't really expect her to be physically abused for five hours and work the next day. She would collapse in a gibbering heap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When can we expect next part?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story once again, looking forward to the sequels.

NnnelsonNnnelsonover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the detention session. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great concept. I like your idea about minor after work sententious and more serious over night ones. Can’t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope this story will be continued

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope this continues. But such a delay makes me wonder if part 3 is coming.

Firmhandluke1Firmhandluke1over 1 year agoAuthor

Part 3 has been submitted and hopefully will be up shortly. I'm hoping to add Part 4 in the next week or so as well.

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

An excellent premise, which is starting to move in an appropriate direction.

lecturelectureabout 1 year ago

Though Joy is the main subject of this story, I was entranced by Jennifer, with her "my job is not to be your friend" attitude. We may not be in a Judicial Centre setting, but the domesticity of the environment should not, nor does it, ameliorate the punishment. Well done !! - and anxious for many more chapters. Eventually hoping to see Jennifer again down the line

rebelxcarpenterrebelxcarpenter4 months ago

I like that things are escalating quickly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirmhandluke1@Firmhandluke1
Dipping my toe into the writing space. I love responding to emails and discussing comments and suggestions.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES