Corrupting the Bradley's - Tim 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing bolder herself, she moved forward, pulling his head towards her left nipple without warning, but also without resistance as Tim's lips automatically clamped onto the swollen nub upon arrival.

"Whew, that's nice, Tim. So gentle, ummm, and so good," she sighed with legitimate arousal, playing it up some, but also genuinely stimulated by his gentle suckling and the very realization this was Tim Bradley nuzzling her huge breasts.

'This is easier than I thought,' my pleased wife realized, feeling no small amount of pride in her appealing body.

It was clear she could lead the suggestible ballplayer in any direction she wished simply by using the persuasive power of her big tits and the exotic thrill of her near nudity. Controlling the action, after a moment Emma braced her arms around Tim's muscular shoulders, signaling her comfort with his efforts.

"You can use your teeth a little, if you like," she whispered approvingly in his ear, holding him to her splendid melon and urging the aggressive gnawing of her rubbery buds, raising her sexual temperature and his arousal simultaneously.

Kellen's buddy was soon lost in the vast expanse of Emma's billowing cleavage, burying himself in the dense mounds and alternating from one suckable nipple to the next, wetting the pointed morsels with saliva and heightening her stimulation.

"Oh, Tim, that's so marvelous. You've got my nipples so tingly and hard," Emma gushed, telling only a half-lie for his benefit, with her nipples extremely sensitive and especially susceptible to a taunting tongue or nibbling bite.

Making the leap from her role as Kellen's mother to sexually experienced MILF, Emma slipped a hand off his shoulder between their close bodies to his crotch, finding exactly what she hoped - a stiff, pleasantly-sized cock pressing against the excited teen's shorts.

"Oh, I guess my nipples aren't the only thing that's erect," she sighed girlishly, truly delighted learning Tim possessed a more than fair representation of manhood.

"Ahhh, Mrs. Tyler," he exclaimed under his breath, the sensation of her grasping his thick shaft so openly in dramatic contradiction to everything he ever thought of her as Kellen's mom simply mindboggling.

With a youthful prick comparable to our own son's, and every bit as impressive in its rigid girth, Emma held the solid length intently despite Tim's surprise, clutching it admiringly and tugging ever so gently to further the stimulus.

"Ohhh, um, Mrs. Tyler, I, uhhh," her young buck exhaled raggedly, with the assertive grip sending a rush of blood flowing into his engorging pole to the point of bursting.

"Emma, sweetie, call me Emma," my understanding wife cooed seductively in his ear, hoping to calm him and remove one more of the many barriers rapidly disintegrating between them.

Inflamed and unsettled, Tim simply couldn't keep from returning to her nipples, closing his eyes dreamily trying to comprehend what was happening as this magical temptress wonderfully stroked his cock through his pants.

Alert to his reaction, Emma grew fearful too much digital manipulation might get him off prematurely, humiliating Tim and ruining the moment. Instead, she needed to leverage his debilitated emotional state by pushing forward her agenda with yet another taboo act.

"Okay, young man, let's see what we have here," she murmured hopefully, losing the motherly tone she usually employed and replacing it with the hushed timbre of a desirous siren.

On shaking legs and too nervous to react, Tim stood tremoring as my wife summarily dropped to her knees and unsnapped the button of his shorts, springing his swollen staff free after easily lowering them to his ankles.

"Well, well, how impressive. Such a 'robust' young man you've become, Tim," Emma praised admiringly, working quickly before the opportunity of his befuddlement passed.

Later, after the seal of improper contact was demolished, Emma expected to introduce the idea of a sexual relationship, taking the time to clandestinely enlist him as her youthful lover with a heartfelt explanation of her needs and reassurance it was okay, rather than morally reprehensible.

For now, understanding firsthand the constant hormonal needs of young men, and relying on the appeal of her enticing body, Emma rightly assumed gaining Tim's acquiesence for an illicit dalliance wouldn't be difficult.

Suspecting that once Tim learned Kellen spent the last week fucking his mother and was in fact continuing to do so with Anja's enthusiastic consent, Emma knew the idea of time spent exploring the mountains of her boundless tit-flesh and laboring between her widespread thighs would be appealing, as well as satisfying too.

"Ahhhhh!" Tim yelped intensely, with his shriek almost girlish in his surprise as Kellen's bizarre acting mother assertively made her next bold advance.

Emma was on a mission and subtlety wasn't the order of the day.

Capturing his bulging knob between her lips without preliminaries, she swirled her slippery tongue about the flared knob, then aggressively consumed every inch of his twitching column, pushing the crown into her throat and pressing her lips into the dense black curls encircling its base.

'Mok, ugk, gguh,' she gurgled sexily but didn't choke or gag, well-accomplished now at accepting even a large cockhead into her throat without much struggle.

Setting to work with no intention of using edging tricks or complex techniques, my corrupt wife's goal was simply to suck-off Tim efficiently and effectively in a thrilling exhibition of her oral talents, demonstrating what to expect in the future before he even knew what hit him.

Emma understood it was important to his fragile psyche that he cum in her mouth, rather than early on the carpeted floor. By doing so, she smartly avoided shattering his male ego by an incapacity to withhold cumming almost immediately from the unexpected stimulus, as so common to young men.

Taking his stretched ball sack gently into her delicately massaging fingers, Emma's lush ruby lips retreated along his pulsating shaft, trailing a shimmering coat of saliva. Immersed in her training by Hank, she focused her vivid green eyes adoringly on Tim's own glassy blue orbs.

Locked in a fog, the awestruck youth could only stare down at the extraordinary sight of his sturdy hard-on miraculously disappearing into Mrs. Tyler's mouth, reappearing a moment later glistening with spit as she lolled her tongue around his perceptive knob.

"Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh," he moaned at the most inconceivable vision of Kellen's honorable mother kneeling topless giving him head, unable to form cogent words expressing his elation.

"Smup, smuck, slup," Emma suctioned the tense shaft with metronome regularity, swallowing his length in a single forward motion then withdrawing to the sensitive crown with a persuasive hollowing of her flushed cheeks and dragging her plush lips deliberately along its smooth surface.

As she suspected, Tim was no match for the spectacular blowjob, and it was a short daydream for her inexperienced beau, as within a minute Emma sensed his balls draw up in their fleshy pouch and the first salvo of his warm cream wash her tongue launching into his orgasm.

"Ahhhhhhh, Mrs. Tyler," Tim cried his eruption, his twitching cock jetting thick ropes of cum into her forbidden mouth, with Emma's elastic lips encircling the expansive rim of his spewing tip and gulping thirstily the tremendous volume of his taboo release.

Respectfully, Emma held her place, her emerald eyes turned reverently upward on his expressive face emoting every nuance of his climax - his thin lips quivering, nostrils flaring, and wonderous blue eyes glazed in ecstasy witnessing Kellen's esteemed mother take each burst of his virile seed.

"Mmmuh, mmh, mupp," my wife gurgled down the youthful elixir as a life affirming tonic, relishing the power of his orgasm but also the flavor and viscosity of his rich semen - fresh and vital just as our own son's potent cum.

Ultimately, the stream diminished, and Tim returned to cognizance with Emma's juicy lips wrapped around his cockhead, with the final vestiges of his ejaculate dribbling into her mouth and consumed with the rest.

The sheer volume of his semen notwithstanding, she capably didn't spill a drop, although her plump lips were shiny with the mix of saliva and translucent spend. With a smile of satisfaction and assurance at her mystified charge, Emma gave the bobbing tip of the wavering column an adoring kiss as she released him.

"That was so wonderful, Tim. You have such a beautiful cock," she effused giddily, boosting his confidence with the truth, and preempting any lingering male insecurities, knowing she'd reap the benefits later in his sexual performance.

Tim said nothing, but the wonderment on his face told her everything she needed to know.

"Come with me, sweetie. I want to dirty some sheets, and I don't want them to be Kellen's," she purred sexily, rising to take his hand as revered matron, teacher, and now, lover.

Emma guided Tim obediently down the hall to our master bedroom, pulling down the comforter upon arriving then turning to the dazed youth standing dumbly with his shorts still on the floor of Kellen's bedroom and reduced to only his t-shirt.

Momentarily returning to her motherly role, she caringly stripped the garment up and over Tim's head as he lifted his arms cooperatively as if hypnotized.

"You're a good-looking young man, Tim, do you know that?" she marveled appreciatively, scanning his nude body top to bottom, admiring his sturdy pectorals, sinewy arms, and powerful legs with a special stop focusing on his beckoning cock and egg-sized balls.

Tim and Kellen are very much alike physically, as both did virtually carbon copy workout routines, although our son was a few inches taller than Tim's 5'10" frame. Still, his height put him conveniently eye-to-eye with Emma, so even that was perfect in her mind.

"Thank you, Mrs. Tyler. You're very beautiful yourself if that's not improper," he mumbled a compliment in return.

"That's very sweet of you, Tim, and it's not improper at all, especially since I'm standing half-naked in front of you. Actually, it's kind and very flattering," my wife prattled coyly with an unsophisticated demeanor.

The observation drew a timid smile to Tim handsome face, but his unwavering eyes cast directly on her nude body, just as she intended, with the easily manipulated youth greedily drinking in her spectacular curves, supple skin, pretty face, and of course, her big full tits.

"Oh course, since you're totally naked now, I suppose I should be too," she stated with feigned innocence, peeling her lace panties off her broad hips, and letting them slip gracefully down her gorgeous stems to puddle on the floor.

For the umpteenth time in the last half hour, Tim's eyes virtually popped out of his head as Kellen's voluptuous mom stood completely naked only two feet from him. More stunning to his unprepared brain was that her vagina was completely bald - kindhearted and conservative Mrs. Tyler's pussy was totally devoid of hair.

As with so many who knew my prudent and traditional wife, Tim never imagined his friend's upstanding late-30's mother shaved her pussy. Of course, he also never in his wildest dreams believed he'd ever get the opportunity to see it.

"Let's have a little chat on the bed, Tim. I'm sure you have a lot of questions, and then we'll see what else comes up," Emma suggested affectionately, gently grasping his stiffening cock as if such stimulus was needed in coaxing him to follow her lead.

Remarkable in his recovery from his first-ever blowjob only ten minutes earlier, Kellen's irrepressible buddy was already halfway to a full erection. Persuasive and persistent, Emma was confident he'd be ready for the real action after a brief heart-to-heart talk about her bizarre behavior and his anticipated consent to this most improbable and impure change in their relationship.

Tenuously facing each other, sitting side-by-side on the bed with knees touching intimately, Tim had a difficult time keeping his eyes from drifting to Emma's billowing tits sloping invitingly a foot away, even as her melodic voice filtered into his ears.

"I know this morning is quite a surprise, Tim. I'm sure you never expected to see uptight Mrs. Tyler naked, um, or on her knees," she began in a massive understatement alluding to the unexpected blowjob.

"Well, n-n-no, ma'am," the black-haired youth stumbled, still disbelieving this was really happening.

"I hope I haven't disappointed you. I mean, I wouldn't want you to think poorly of me or that I'm, well, easy," Emma followed sincerely, employing the antiquated term in a chastened tone, and taking his hands in her own for reassurance.

"No, ma'am, I think you're wonderful," Tim answered glowingly, perhaps sensing the genuineness of her concern and instilling in him a need to protect this caring woman he'd known for so long.

"That's so sweet, Tim, I'm really glad because I think nice things about you too," my relieved wife fawned, stealthily slipping her left hand downward drawing her fingertips gently along the inside of his thigh.

"Huhhh," the flustered teen's breathing quickened, inhaling sharply at her touch.

"Quite often, actually," she added in a hushed voice, extending her fingers further until brushing the sensitive skin of his saggy scrotum, before daringly cradling the pouch from beneath and gingerly massaging its tender contents keeping the sexual tension high.

Peering into Emma's intense green eyes and listening to her speak, Tim sensed her exploring fingertips trail from his heavy balls upward to the growing length of his rapidly hardening staff, lovingly caressing the manly stalk before encircling the top of the mushroom crown.

"I know it's sudden and unusual, Tim, but I wanted to do this, well, what we did and what we're doing," Emma purred warmly, not truly as enthusiastic as she sounded but doing the best she could to convince him otherwise, all while teasing his responsive prick.

"I wanted to take your cock, um, in my mouth, and I want to take it in my body too," she stated plainly, referring to the wanton acts in frank terms making the stunning revelation.

"I don't really understand, Mrs. Tyler. I mean, I liked it. It felt incredible, but it's just so, well, I don't know what to think," Tim replied tentatively, naturally baffled but also aroused by the whirlwind of unspeakable events with his friend's big-titted mom.

"What about Mr. Tyler? What would Kellen think? Or my mom?" he spurted his litany of concern doubtfully.

"Slow down, young man. Let's talk it through so you do understand, because you don't need to feel bad or guilty, okay?" she shushed with a maternal instinct, despite cupping his testicles keeping him interested but also without taking him too far, too soon.

"Yes, ma'am," he agreed, calmed by her reassurance, and turned on by her touch.

"First of all, I know you think of me as Mrs. Tyler, but there's more to me than that. Remember, call me Emma, at least when we're alone," she advised, addressing the situation forthrightly. "After all, we're naked together in my bed, and your cum is in my tummy. I think Mrs. Tyler sounds a little too formal, don't you?"

"Yes, ma'am, uh, Emma," he answered, struggling to not use her surname.

"Second, don't worry about Mr. Tyler. I have him under 'control,' shall we say," Emma explained, not revealing more about my status as caged cuckold or that I'd more than likely be highly turned on finding her in our bed fucking the good-looking young neighbor from down the street.

"Ray won't bother us. Besides, I get lonely when he's gone and need companionship," she pouted sympathetically, playing on his caring nature in dismissing my presence as a threat.

Tim listened intently, his sexual ardor rising as Emma placed his hand on her immense left breast while uttering the word 'companionship,' adding a physical demonstration emphasizing her disreputable meaning, then returning to lightly run her fingernails along the underside of his now rock-solid cock.

"You know, Tim, I've seen you become a very attractive young man, and well, I found myself watching you," Emma dissimulated, recognizing her recent interest was driven by her trashed morality at the hands of my boss, but admitting she did indeed find Tim very handsome.

"I'll bet the young ladies are all over you," she added charmingly with a false hint of jealousy, feeding his ego, and normalizing her highly abnormal proposition.

Tim stared at her questionably about his social status but said nothing.

"Well, I'm a woman. I think you can see that. When I ran into you in only my robe, it made me hot, and well, want to be with you too," Emma giggled at her coy reference to her obvious female attributes, while admitting another half-truth, knowing it had indeed given her an illicit thrill.

Peering into his eyes with kittenish appeal, she resolutely moved forward before he said another word, driving towards her goal and saving him the awkwardness of a response.

"I want sex, Tim, you understand that, right? Not love, sex," my wife said openly, her tone switching to a serious note, and speaking plainly in much the same way Anja had to Kellen, not wanting to mislead the sensitive youth but also not wanting any emotional complications.

"You're a good-looking young man, and I want you to fuck me," she boldly set out the terms of the relationship, explaining the benefits for him beyond the obvious access to her desirable curves. "In return, I'll show you the best time you've ever had, and teach you a few things to make you a young woman's dream as well."

Tim gazed starry-eyed at this attractive suburban housewife offering him her luscious body as the prize of a lifetime and a treasured education in sex by the most enticing woman he'd dreamed of many times late at night alone in his bed.

"I don't want to be your girlfriend, and I don't want you to be my boyfriend," Emma insisted earnestly, looking him square in the eyes reinforcing her message while casting her compelling lure.

"Think of me as Kellen's mom and your 'fuck buddy,' but nothing more. Now, it doesn't get any better than that, does it?" she asked rhetorically with matter-of-fact pragmatism.

Tim's eyes shifted again to her chest, his mind parsing critically everything she'd said and still not fully understanding her interest in him, but willing to go along if it meant he got to see and touch her naked body, and very likely more.

"You're pretty well-hung too with a nice, thick cock, I know that now," Emma mewled lewdly, giving his rigid tool a quick squeeze and ready to take the next step in consummating their unusual tryst.

"We can talk more about Kellen later, or your mom, or anything you like," she proposed unequivocally, "but right now, I want you to fuck me, and I'll teach you everything I know about fucking a woman well, if you're interested?"

Rolling onto her back, my inviting wife took Tim by the arm bringing him along until his lean body was on top of her own, with his muscular chest pressing into her pillowy tits, and spreading her legs wide welcoming him to a place neither ever imagined he'd visit.

"It's okay if this is your first time, sweetie. Don't worry about a thing and just do what comes naturally," she whispered compassionately in his ear. "I just want you to fuck me the best you can, and we'll take it from there."

Reaching between their firmly embracing flesh, Emma searched out Tim's meaty seven-inch lance and guided the rounded knob to her heated slit, wet and ready from the sheer deviance of bedding the 18-year-old youth she'd known only as Kellen's best friend.

'I've truly become a slut to be seducing young men,' she regretted in her heart, gripping Tim's muscular ass, and pulling him forward until the burrowing cockhead parted the puffy labia guarding her slick fuck channel.

123456...9