Cote D'Azur Adventures Ch. 05

Story Info
Young stud continues ravishing DeeDee.
1.5k words
4.48
5k
7
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mimitw
Mimitw
34 Followers

COTE D'ZUR ADVENTURES CH.5

Nice, Cote D'Azur, South of France, October 7, 1978

Doug Anderson had moved to Europe in the summer of 1978 for work. His head office was in Geneva, but most of his time was spent in the south of France. He kept an apartment in Nice, 5th largest city in France, gateway to Italy and a hotbed of crime and corruption.

The Cote D'Azur was the playground of the rich and famous. Rock stars, Hollywood legends and faded European royalty all lived there. From Cannes to Monaco, there was always a party going on; and always a seamy undercurrent of criminality persisted. Smugglers, drug dealers, con men and prostitutes were everywhere.

Nice was its capital and for Doug, a transplanted Canadian from Montreal, it was a great place to be.

Doug was 6'3" tall blue eyed and blonde, with a trim body honed by years of competitive swimming. At the age of 27, he still swam to stay in shape and had a very impressive physique with broad shoulders, slim waist, and very strong legs. He was also the proud owner of a very large, fat 10-inch cock that the super tight jeans of the day did little to hide.

Doug had been expecting his usual Saturday morning fling with the beautiful Sarah when her roommate DeeDee showed up and truly rocked his boat. Their hardcore morning had left them exhausted, covered in sweat and come, tangled in the sheets, dozing intermittently.

DeeDee was proving to be a true lover of cock. She had meant it when she said she loved sucking cock. She seemed most at home, most contented when she had Doug's cock in her mouth. Hard or soft, she would purr quietly while sucking or nibbling on his cock.

She especially liked playing with his cock when it was half hard, licking its length, wrapping her lips around the head, tugging on it while running circles around it. She had a gentle touch that applied just enough pressure to get him hard but not bring him to climax.

Finally, after having his cock sucked for what seemed to be all morning Doug knew he had to bust. He was going to come, and it was going to be a big one.

DeeDee knew it too, she could feel it in the way his cock had swelled, becoming incredibly hard, the head turning a violent dark red. Lifting off, she stroked his cock with a firm grip. She looked him straight in the eyes." You're gonna bust for me now. You're gonna give me your big fucking load."

Keeping her eyes locked on his, DeeDee wrapped her lips around the head of his cock just as he shot his first load. He unloaded massive shots into her mouth. DeeDee swallowed as best she could but was overwhelmed by the sheer volume of come. It leaked out of her mouth, coating her hands as she slowly tugged on his massive pole.

As the flow abated, DeeDee showed why she was a true expert at sucking cock. She took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could and, with a gentle pressure, slowly pulled her lips up its length, pulling any remaining come out.

Most girls would still be sucking, almost painfully, on the supersensitive head, but not DeeDee. She just kept gently sucking his cock, taking him as deeply as she could, using her hands to massage his balls and stroke the base of his cock, coaxing more come up his shaft to her gently suckling mouth.

As his cock went limp, DeeDee let it plop out of her mouth and greedily licked the come off her fingers.

"Your come is yummy. You must eat a lot of pineapple."

"Fuuuuuuckk" was all Doug could manage to say as he was recovering from the best blowjob of his life. DeeDee went back to work, nibbling and licking at his balls, licking the length of his shaft, sucking very lightly at the head, still looking for that last drop of come.

Finally satisfied, she sat up. Patting his now limp cock, she had a satisfied look on her face, a look that showed her pride in a job well done. She crawled up and snuggled with Doug.

"Now what'll we do Dooglas?"

"Fuuuuuuck DeeDee."

"Lost for words?"

"Fuuuuuuuck DeeDee."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They spent the rest of the day in bed. In the evening they ordered some food up from the restaurant next door and ate the table on the terrace. DeeDee wore one of Doug's dress shirts, looking incredibly sexy even while wearing men's clothes.

Halfway through the meal, for no reason whatsoever Doug stood, picked DeeDee up, carried her into the bedroom and fucked her. He just peeled her shirt off, lathered his cock with lube and drove his raging hard on into DeeDee in one long firm stroke.

DeeDee gasped and hung on as he fucked her deep and hard until she was screaming passionately, coming hard on his massive invasion. He continued to fuck her. He used her, he used her body as his personal fuck toy, roughly manhandling her, fucking her deeply until she came again. He fucked her relentlessly, filling her pussy with another massive load.

When he was done with her, he pulled out and stood over her, admiring his handiwork. She was splayed out on the bed, hair everywhere, covered in sweat, come dripping from her pussy. He felt a slight twinge of guilt at having used her so roughly. He had no idea why he had been so hard on her. Then he noticed the smallest of grins come to her lips.

DeeDee sat up on the bed, moved to the edge and leaned over, nuzzling at Doug's cock. Dipping down she took the head of his cock in her mouth and sucked gently, tasting her pussy juices mixed with his come. She lifted his cock out of the way and licked his balls. Coming back to his cock, she took him deeply and sucked long and lovingly.

"Thank You Dooglas, you can fuck me like that any time you want. I like it hard; I like to be dominated; I like to be used. You can pin me down and use any hole in my body with this huge fuck stick of yours. Anytime you want. Come here."

DeeDee rolled back onto the bed and reached out for Doug, taking him into her arms, cuddling into his large frame. They fell asleep in each others' arms.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Doug woke the next morning to the smell of coffee. DeeDee had been out to get croissants and the table on the terrace had been set for breakfast. She appeared in the bedroom door, looking gorgeous in a pair of tight shorts and small tube top.

"Get up sleepy head, it's beautiful day and we're going out to the flower market."

Nice was famous for its flower market and Sunday's it opened early. After a quick breakfast, shower and shave, Doug and DeeDee found themselves wandering the displays of multicoloured flowers. The scent was almost overpowering. The two strolled slowly, arms around each other just taking in the scene.

After lunch, they drove up into the hills above Nice in Doug's 1973 BMW 2002tii, a great little sporty sedan he had bought used in Geneva. DeeDee wanted to give Doug a blowjob as they drove, but he was too busy working the stick shift as he whipped the Beemer through the winding mountain roads.

Arriving back at the hotel they saw Sarah's Mercedes parked in front. In the lobby they found her and the formidable Madame, the owner of the hotel, engaged in lively conversation. Doug couldn't believe it, Madame was smiling! She had been scowling for the 3 months he had known her, and now suddenly, she's alive and smiling and chatting happily with Sarah.

Sarah smiled broadly as they approached, reaching out to Doug to embrace him.

"Hello Dooglas, did you miss me?"

DeeDee introduced herself to Madame and the two chatted happily as Sarah led Doug out to the street.

"I'm sorry Dooglas, I should have told you about Peter. I was having too much fun Saturday mornings and didn't want stop seeing you."

Doug immediately realized why he had been so rough with DeeDee the night before. He was mad at Sarah! Discovering she had a boyfriend, he took out his anger on DeeDee, brutally fucking her in anger at Sarah.

He liked Sarah a lot and was jealous of this rich boyfriend who treated her like shit, dropping in out of the blue to screw her for a weekend then leaving. And here she was, apologizing and saying she wanted to keep seeing Doug Saturdays.

He couldn't stay mad. He took her in his arms and kissed her. "Too hell with your rich boyfriend, I'm not going anywhere and as long as you're here I'm here too."

DeeDee came out of the hotel, walked up to them and joined in the group hug.

"Dinner at the Felix Thursday?"

FIN

Mimitw
Mimitw
34 Followers