Cougars and Cubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your beautiful eyes and look at me," Gina encouraged him.

Jason held his art teacher under her shoulder blades. She had wrapped her arms and legs around him. His cock was buried inside her hot body and he was firing fast and hard. Jason gazed down into Gina's eyes as he groaned in her face. He tried to avoid her gaze for a second, but then he was drinking in her beautiful eyes again.

"AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW," Jason bellowed, while Gina softly laughed.

The bed banged on the polished floorboards. The house echoed with sound. A wet spot grew in the middle of the bed. Another good stain added to the collection of mattress stains Gina made with her 18 year old lovers. She would definitely have to strip the bed and wash everything thoroughly after today's effort finally finished. She would probably have to turn the mattress over and hope her husband didn't notice. Jason buried his face in Gina's ear again as he shuddered and whined to a conclusion.

Gina burst into fresh laughter. Jason laughed as well between catching his breath. He looked down at his 48 year old art teacher. The two lovers leant in. They closed their eyes. They softly kissed each other. Jason's cock was still deep inside Gina. He was slowly deflating, but Gina knew he would be back inside her for another go at it once he had rested up and she made him some breakfast.

"I guess I really should call the school and let them I know I won't be in today," Gina whispered after the kiss was broken. "Jason, can you go grab my mobile from the night stand over there."

"For sure, Gina, no probs!"

*

What a revelation, Jason thought. It was difficult to pin down, but Jason noticed it nonetheless and the people around Jason noticed it as well. What was it about the good looking 18 year old male that had changed? What was it? One day Jason had been a hard working and athletic boy of 18 and then the next day that hard working and athletic boy was now a man. He looked different. Something significant had happened to him.

Jason noticed it when he was in class at high school. He noticed it when he was at the shopping mall. He even noticed it at home as well. People looked at Jason as if he was different now. People spoke to him differently. People acted differently around him. He noticed women in particular regarding him differently.

It was the female teachers at his high school who put it into words. They softly spoke about it together as Jason passed by them in the corridors. Jason was more confident. Jason was more self-assured. Jason was talking more and gaining more attention from everyone. The female teachers knew what it was. They knew why Jason had acquired such an impressive sheen and such a lustrous glow.

"He's getting laid," female teachers gossiped to other female teachers, "and judging by his grin, he's getting laid a lot - probably daily."

"Do you know who it is," other female teachers asked other female teachers. "Is it one of the 18 year olds? There are plenty of girls chasing him around now, but I never see him with anyone in particular. I don't think he has a girlfriend - I wonder who it is."

"Maybe he's bedding a few of them at once. He's definitely the horny type. He looks horny all the time, but he's certainly not desperate and sex hungry like he used to be."

"Uh huh, maybe he's bedding all of them at once."

"Now, don't be so silly, I don't think it's that," other female educators whispered to other female educators. "It's something else."

"Like what?"

"Well, I think he's sleeping with someone older. I mean I don't think he's fiddling and fumbling about with some airhead his own age. I think he's enjoying it with someone more experienced, someone who really knows what they're doing, someone who's far better in bed than some 18 year old girl."

"Is it you?"

"Ha ha, no, it's not me, although I'm thinking about it. Jason's so gorgeous, even if he's young enough to be my son. Don't grin at me like that - I'm only joking! I would catch so much hell if I slept with a student and got caught out!"

"So which teacher is it then?"

"Maybe it's not even a teacher."

"Oh, I just bet it is. I know at least four women, who currently work here, who have seduced a few 18 year olds into bed. It happens here all the time. The female teachers in this high school just can't keep their hands off the 18 year olds. The place is just a pick up joint, where desperate 18 year olds, like Jason, end up getting laid with women who, I guess, really should know better."

"Oh my God, really, that's terrible, isn't it, those poor boys - shouldn't we report something like that???"

"No, of course not, are you crazy, leave them to it - nobody's really getting hurt. And believe me those poor boys aren't complaining at all. Those so called poor 18 year olds just love it!"

Jason was visiting Gina every afternoon during weekdays. It was the same routine each Monday to Friday. The bell signaling the end of school would sound. The classes would break for the day. Jason would leave his car at home and walk to and from high school. He would be by himself. He would carefully check and make sure he wasn't being followed. He would quickly walk the twenty minutes to Gina's place.

Gina would have already driven home and be waiting for Jason by the time her 18 year old lover arrived. Her husband was always at work and never returned home before 7pm. Her children were away at college or had places of their own, so it was only ever the two of them there after school finished. Jason had his art teacher's beautiful body all to himself for a few hours every day, Monday to Friday. He never missed a chance to be with her.

The stunning 48 year old was the 18 year olds personal playground. Jason loved arriving at Gina's home after school, running up the stairs and crossing the porch with a happy grin on his face, pulling the screen door back, turning the front door handle and pushing the unlocked door inwards. His art teacher would be lying there on the bed. She would be naked, her pale body shining with oil or else she would be wearing some sexy piece of lingerie.

"God, you're such a silly and excited kid," Gina often said with a laugh as Jason quickly pulled all his clothes off. "You're a silly 18 year old, but you're not bad in bed, so get your butt over here."

"I'm coming Mrs. Newman," Jason would reply, breathing hard.

"Oh, you will be, you will be, I can promise you that."

They did everything together. Jason loved fucking her hard. Gina showed him so many different positions to make love in. She sucked his dick. She could make him cry, beg and rage at her when she teased and edged him for hours on end and then sent him home unsatisfied because he was being rude and demanding. Jason went down on her. He knew and kissed every part of her skin. He loved her beautiful form. He was obsessed with her. He loved shooting hot semen on her body and on her face. He really let her have it sometimes, especially when she decided he needed to be edged and he just couldn't take it anymore. Gina just loved laughing and fighting him off as he roared at her and let her have it square in the face.

"Oh my God, kid, you treat me like shit sometimes." Gina screamed as she resisted him, while he streaked her face with cum, before bursting into laughter and then shrieking. "You're so sleazy! Don't do that, you dirty boy!"

"DON'T MOVE, GINA, FOR FUCK'S SAKE! C'MON GINA! LET ME, GINA! MOVE YOUR FUCKING HANDS, GINA! THAT'S IT, AAAAWWW, AAAAWWW, AAAAWWW, AAAAWWW!"

It certainly was an education. It really was the only education Jason wanted. His school grades began to suffer as more of his spare time was taken up having sex. Seducing and bedding married moms was always on his mind. It was all he wanted to do with his life.

*

The world reconfigured itself from Jason's perspective. The things of this world, around Jason, seemed to look and move differently. The basic stuff appeared in other ways now that Jason was with Gina. Some people, for instance, stepped back into the distance and other came forward in Jason's consciousness. Some people were revealed and still others became obscured.

Jason finally became aware of all the female teachers who were interested in him sexually and wanted to sleep with him. He sensed them rather swiftly. His impressive new sheen and his lustrous new glow brought a number of educators out of the woodwork. Jason couldn't believe it at first. They looked quietly and boldly at him and he stared and grinned back at them. Jason was with Gina, but he craved more - he wanted more sex, so much more sex.

Gina laughed, pinched Jason's cheek and told him to go for it and sow his wild oats when he told her what he wanted.

"Just make damned sure you never mention our hookups to anyone, ever, you got it, you understand," Gina warned him.

Jason had agreed. Gina was okay with him fucking around, but he had to be very careful and use a great deal of discretion. Jason nodded and grinned.

"Horny kid," Gina had told him. "C'mon, let's do it again before you have to go home to your mother."

Jason considered the women who wanted him and whom he craved. Three female teachers stood out above all others.

First and foremost amongst the women who wanted Jason was a middle aged, dark skinned woman named Efemena. She was from a Nigerian background. She was born in Africa, but she had grown up and studied in the United States. She had met an African man while in college. She had married her African lover, had two children, moved to the suburbs and taught high school mathematics.

Jason was so attracted to Efemena. She was his math teacher and he had been attending her classes for years. Jason estimated that Efemena was five foot, eight inches tall. She had long jet black hair, which was exquisitely braided in dozens of thin dark strands. She wore colored beads in her hair. Her hair looked so beautiful. Jason adored her black shining facial features. She had large brown eyes. She had a wide flat nose. She had high broad cheek bones and full lips. She was so divine. Jason could easily get lost and spend whole classes just gazing at Efemena as she taught.

The beautiful 45 year old math teacher had large breasts, a narrow waist and broad hips. Efemena was all curves. She had long thick limbs. She was gorgeous. Jason loved watching her as she walked about. He wondered what she looked like in a bikini - no doubt amazing! Jason could imagine her emerging from a swimming pool. He could picture her slowly climbing a ladder to step out of the water. He could see her dark wet skin. He could see her shining black curves and her wet hair. He could imagine the water streaming between her large breasts and down her thighs. He could imagine the camel toe in the soaked white bikini bottoms she was wearing. He could picture the shadow of her dark pubic hair showing through the white material. He could imagine the stray pubic hairs appearing outside her bottoms. The imagery gave Jason a rock hard cock.

What a woman, Jason thought as he became aware of her interest in him. She rarely looked in his direction, but Jason knew about it when she did. Efemena sometimes locked eyes with Jason from across the classroom. She would boldly gaze at him while talking to the entire class. She would meet his eyes the entire time as her mouth moved and her words came out. Sometimes Efemena would just silently gaze at Jason while she sat at her desk. It was such an intense moment for Jason. He would be working and then he would look up, ready to watch his gorgeous math teacher again, only to find Efemena already staring at him. They both gave each other such hot looks. Jason was sure his dark skinned Goddess was slowly stripping his body of its clothing, piece by piece, as she gazed at him and softly nibbled on the end of her pen. Jason didn't need to question his own motives. He was definitely undressing Efemena with his eyes.

Efemena certainly noticed Jason. She was definitely aware of her hot looking 18 year old student. She knew he was watching her. Jason had a lot to look at. She made sure he got to see her. While the ever serious Efemena scolded the lazy and incompetent students who attended her class, she made sure Jason could see her body as she did it. She liked being the object of his desire. She enjoyed presenting her curves to Jason.

Efemena had been hard to read at first. Jason had trouble fathoming his beautiful black teacher's sharp mind. Then all became clear when Jason acquired his impressive new sheen and his lustrous glow. Efemena had a tough and hard exterior. She always meant business when she was in the classroom. Jason had never seen his sexy looking math teacher laugh or even smile. She was generally hated and despised. She was demanding. She was pushy. She seemed to enjoy punishing people. Efemena was a real sadist, according to most of the students she taught.

Jason asked Gina about his gorgeous math teacher one afternoon after they had finished having sex.

"I wouldn't mind getting to know Mrs. Abiola a bit better," Jason said with a smile after a great afternoon with his art teacher. "She's so hot."

Gina gasped and then burst into laughter.

"What, you're going to dump me for that maneater! You want to start something with, Efemena," Gina asked. "Oh my God, Jason, Efemena Abiola would eat you for breakfast and a dozen more like you."

Jason gasped with pleasure. Gina kept laughing. She shook her head at him.

"She has the most gorgeous body. Damn, she's so fine. She's so serious and nasty to everyone though. I think she wants me, but I can't tell for sure."

Gina burst into more laughter.

"What," Jason whined.

"Nothing, nothing," Gina said, before laughing some more.

"Gina," Jason said impatiently.

"I'm sorry baby, okay, okay, just to help out a horny kid, two tests: first, does she yell at you like she yells at every other student and second, does she just stand there and stare at you without saying a word?"

"No to the first and yes to the second."

"Well, there ya go then," Gina declared, "she's interested in you, baby and why wouldn't she be - you're so cute and you have such a big dick!"

Jason grinned. Gina and Jason leant in and kissed each other passionately. They broke few moments later.

"Really, she doesn't seem the type," Jason said, exhaling in Gina's face, "she seems so rude and arrogant. She always looks cold and distant."

Gina burst into more laughter. Jason grinned. He kissed her belly.

"What," Jason finally asked, confused.

"Really, you can't pick up on her," Gina asked, "even when she's staring at you in the classroom. I'm surprised at you, Jason. I thought you were picking up on women's little hints and games."

"Well yeah, I do get the sense she's into me," Jason said, before rubbing Gina's nipple with his nose, sucking her tip, letting it go and then continuing to talk, "but does she get stuck into the 18 year olds like you do, Gina?"

"Oh yeah, hell yeah, Efemena Abiola is the most promiscuous woman at work," Gina stated and then continued. "She's can't keep her hands off her 18 year old students. I don't know how many good looking jocks she's slept with over the years, but it's a lot - darling, you're definitely her type."

Jason gasped with surprise. Gina noticed his cock beginning to grow and thicken.

"But she seems so nasty and aloof at school," Jason muttered, scratching his head. "She seems so unapproachable."

"Yes, note and underline the words, seems so," Gina stated. "I do think Efemena is a strict type, but I think her extreme classroom persona's just a mask, the perfect cover, so she can play with guys your age. I have to hand it to her though. She really has her game all sorted out. Just act all mean and bossy and no one will ever suspect you of seducing and bedding every 18 year old guy you can get your hands on."

Jason gasped again. He broke into a grin. Gina laughed, kissed her lover on the cheek and lightly pinched his cock.

"I might have a chance with her then."

"Uh huh, definitely, but you better be careful, my darling," Gina stated with a serious tone in her voice.

"How do you mean, Gina?"

"Efemena Abiola is very pushy and possessive when it comes to her playthings. She actually became quite controlling when it came to a certain 18 year old guy who will remain nameless. He apparently tried to break it off with her and she didn't take it very well. She was going to ruin his chances of going to college if he kept saying no to her. I'm sure the fucking he got was fantastic. I heard she's amazing in bed. She's like a jungle cat. She's completely uninhibited or so I heard."

"Wow, okay, what happened to the guy who wanted out?"

"Oh, he's fine. He got what he wanted and he's now happily in college. I'm not sure who said what to whom, but Efemena eventually backed right off. I think he just couldn't handle her. I think he needed a lot of help and support, from certain unknown people, to fight and claw his way out of her bed."

"Wow," Jason whispered, before grinning, "God, what a lucky guy!"

"Yeah, wow is right," Gina said. "Again, I'm not sure who said what to whom, but the police never found out and his parents and school administrators were none the wiser."

"Man, Mrs. Abiola's so awesome!"

Gina burst into more laughter. She shook her head.

"Well, I can see my little warning had absolutely no effect on you, my darling - the hopeless sex fiend. Just be careful if you get something started with her, Jason. She really is a maneater. I may never see you alive again. You may never be allowed out of her bed."

"That sounds so amazing to me. I want that so much!"

Gina burst into more laughter. She shook her head.

It wasn't long before Jason got what he wanted. He approached Mrs. Abiola one morning after class had ended. She was sitting at her desk. She didn't look up as Jason approached her. Everyone else was in a mad rush to go the other way and desert the classroom. Jason stood there at the edge of Mrs. Abiola's desk. She wouldn't look up at him. She didn't even smile. She merely reached out, tore off a post-it note, picked up her pen and scribbled her home address, a time and a date on the post-it. She passed it across the desk to Jason. With a thumping heart, Jason picked up the piece of yellow paper and left the classroom. Efemena didn't watch Jason leave, but a soft smile was playing on her lips as she turned back to what she was doing before Jason approached her.

It was the image of a century. It was the moment of a lifetime. It was the weekend when it first happened.

Efemena had made her husband take their children to his parent's place. She had lied to her husband. She told him she had to have the house to herself, so she could mark student's work, in peace and quiet. Jason and Efemena were all alone there. They had Efemena's home all to themselves for two whole days. Jason had told his own parents he was going to be spending the weekend camping with a few friends.

It wasn't long before Jason got what he wanted. It was the image of a century. It was the moment of a lifetime for the horny 18 year old.

Jason was standing naked in his math teacher's bedroom. He had an almost painful erection. Efemena watched him silently as she removed the last of her clothing in front of him. Jason softly stared at his teacher's dark curvaceous body and her broad coal colored face. The curtains were drawn. The blinds were pulled down. The bedroom was cast in shadows.

"Come here, Jason and kiss me," Efemena whispered in her soft deep voice. "Come to mommy."

The horny 18 year old boy crossed the bedroom. Jason gazed at Efemena's beautiful dark features as he arrived. She watched him. He gently took the beautiful African woman in his arms. He licked his lips. He leant in - the two of them kissed passionately by the bed. She slowly ran her jet colored hands up and over his naked body. Jason whined in her mouth as she pushed her tongue inside him. His head spun as she ran her hand around the back of his head and cradled him. Efemena pressed herself up against Jason's tanned muscular form. For a second, Jason thought he was going to cum on her belly.