Cougars and Cubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long on that first occasion: Efemena was lying on her back on her bed. Jason was on top of her. He was between her thick long shapely legs. He stared down at her dark large breasts. She was holding his rock hard dripping penis in her fingertips. She whispered in his ear. He pushed and entered Efemena's dusky body. They both gasped and groaned.

"That's the way, Jason," Efemena whispered in his ear as she cuddled him, stroked his spine and his sides, "make love to mommy."

"Oh my God, Mrs. Abiola," Jason hissed, feeling overwhelmed by her close presence and the soft way she wrapped him up.

"Call me, mommy," Efemena whispered. "All my young lovers call me mommy."

"Awww my gawd, okay, mommy!"

Efemena felt so good. Jason came explosively just minutes later. His roars and his groans filled the math teacher's home. She held him tight in her dark arms, cooed at him, kissed his face and his ears as he blew his top and fired semen inside her steamy grasping pussy.

It was a fiery weekend of incestuous role playing and great sex. Jason wasn't sure how many times Efemena came, but he knew he shot his load four times on Saturday and then three times on Sunday. Jason gave his math teacher everything he had in his balls. It all ended up inside Efemena's thick dark body.

But still Efemena wanted more, but he had nothing left to give her, so he finally went home on Sunday evening. Jason was so satiated and so exhausted by the time he walked out of his math teacher's house, climbed into his car and then drove home. He almost fell asleep on the freeway twice.

The memories were so rich and so wonderful. He recalled lying on top of Efemena and feeling her slowly running her fingers through his hair as she held him close. He remembered her soft touch on his skin as she ran her large palms over him. She gave him deep noisy head for ages while he shook beneath her. Jason loved the way she engulfed his hard cock in her hot mouth. He enjoyed the lazy snug way she sucked and licked him.

Jason adored Efemena's heady aroma. He loved her pussy. She held him down and he almost passed out as he made her cum by tickling her clitoris with his mouth and finger fucking her. The sexual intercourse was amazing. Jason was Efemena's hook, line and sinker. She made it understood that he belonged to her. He was her little 18 year old boy and she was his mommy.

Jason took on two additional lovers besides Gina and Efemena while he was still in high school. Again, Gina helped him score with the two females. Gina assisted him in taking both of them to bed at once.

"So, how are things going with, Efemena," Gina asked after she and Jason had finished making love together in the afternoon warmth. "I see you're still alive and still in one piece."

"Oh boy," Jason whispered, breaking into a grin, "she's just insatiable, she's always after my cum - she never stops until she has it all."

Gina rolled her eyes. She shook her head. She started laughing.

"Uh huh, that good, hey," Gina finally stated. "Is she all controlling and possessive like the rumors say she is?"

"Oh yeah, she's so pushy and tells me what to do all the time. She treats me like I'm her kid, even though I'm 18 and nearly finished school."

Gina grinned at him.

"Something tells me you actually like that sort of thing, which surprises me because you're normally so domineering and pushy yourself. Let me guess: is Efemena messing with your head and role playing with you in bed?"

Jason grinned and scratched his head. He nodded. Gina laughed.

"Careful darling," Gina said, "that's a slippery slope - you'll end up belonging to Efemena body and soul if you go down that route, which I'm sure she hopes you will."

Jason grinned again. Gina rolled her eyes and shook her head. She was about to say more, but Jason cut her off.

"I know I'm being selfish and everything, but I want to make love to Mrs. Bogovac and Mrs. May as well," Jason blurted out. "Can you help me, please, Gina."

Gina burst into more laughter.

"Well, who would have thought, oh, of course you do," Gina stated, "why stop at just two married women when you can have Kelly Bogovac and Danielle May as well!"

"C'mon, please, Gina, I need an angle. I need a way in with them," Jason said.

Gina lay on her back and gazed up at the bedroom ceiling. Jason leant in and kissed her lips. Gina ran her finger through his hair and kissed him back.

"Honestly, it's a good thing I don't have an ego, kid," Gina said after the kiss ended. "Fortunately, I'm not the jealous type. Okay, here's the rundown on Mrs. Bogovac and Mrs. May. To be honest, I'm not very close to either of them. I mean I don't usually talk with them. They're both younger than I am. They seem to be obsessed with their own appearance. They come across as a bit too shallow and self-centered to me."

Jason nodded and waited. Gina was silent and thoughtful for a moment.

"Do they sleep with...," Jason began, before Gina cut him off.

"Their 18 year old students, like you - well yes, from what I've heard," Gina stated and then continued. "They don't do it often though from what a little birdie told me. They like good looking jocks. They like competitive guys. They love winners. I know their type well. You have to have some sort of athletic prowess and you have to do something extraordinary, like win some huge fucking football game, single handedly, to catch their attention and turn them on."

"Well I...," Jason began, before Gina cut him off again.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, you're this amazing high school basketball and football star," Gina muttered, "and the big basketball game's just a few weeks away. I wouldn't be surprised if Kelly and Danielle haven't already got you on their radar."

"Well, the big game's just a week away, actually."

"Ha, well there ya go, ya horny kid," Gina said, before she started sighing as Jason ran his fingers down her belly, through her damp pubic hair and between her legs. "Jason, you need to make your presence known to both women and then you need to make some huge sporting statement. I mean you need to do something legendary and then you'll get what you want."

"Those two are so beautiful and seem so unobtainable," Jason whispered.

"That's not the sort of attitude I usually expect from you, Jason. Your math teacher's mind games seem to be working. Listen, do what I say and you'll end up in bed with both of them at once. You have to be the big man; you have to be the winner. Kelly and Danielle will just ignore you, turn up their noses and walk away if you fail or show any lack of confidence around them. They'll just instantly dismiss you from their minds if you don't produce the goods at your so called crucial basketball game. You really have to be the winner if you want to bed them both at the same time."

"Yeah, thanks, Gina, you're the best," Jason softly said.

"Yeah, I know I am," Gina replied with a grin, "and here comes the next piece of free advice - those two are sloppy at what they do. They'll exchange text messages with you, they'll call you, or they'll send you nude photos of themselves. There'll be social media invites. They'll bang you on the backseat of your car near the school at night. Basically, they're not very smart and savvy when it comes to this sort of thing. Don't ask me how I know all this, I just do. I know the type. The three of you will get caught for sure if you aren't careful. I'm not a great fan of either lady, but I don't think they should get in a whole lot of trouble and have their mug-shots show up on TV or the net. I don't think it'll be particularly fun for you either, baby, or for me, so please for your own sake and mine be extra, extra careful, hey."

"Sure darling - thanks, Gina."

Jason got his wish. His first threesome with two women happened at the end of a tense final game of high school basketball. It was an amazing experience for the 18 year old.

The crucial game between the two rival teams had ended in a victory for Jason's school when Jason nailed a three point shot with just seconds to go. Everyone had gasped and then held their breath as the ball sailed through the air on its way to the basket. Jason, with an enormous amount of self-confidence, knew the ball was destined to fall through the hoop and net. He had turned around. He had grinned. He had started running off the court and to the bench before the shot was even finished and the score was registered on the board.

The two beautiful female teachers, who were watching the game from their seats, looked at each other. Applause and cheering was exploding throughout the hall as the ball Jason had thrown fell straight through the hoop and net. Neither woman spoke any words for a few moments, but their facial expressions communicated volumes. It didn't need to be said, but Kelly finally said it anyway.

"I'm going to fuck that kid. I'm going to fuck his gorgeous little ass off. He's been making moon eyes at me all week and flirting like mad. He's gonna get everything coming to him and more."

Danielle and then Kelly broke into laughter.

"Uh huh, yeah definitely, sounds like a plan I'm down for," Kelly's colleague and friend Danielle said a few moments later. "We can take him back to my apartment. Dan's not home. He's gone fishing. He took the kids with him."

"Nice, that's convenient, surprised you didn't go, yourself."

"And miss my shot in bed with Mr. Wonderful down there. I'm happy to dodge a cold night out, while watching Dan and the kids catch nothing but the flu. And, by the way, Mr. Wonderful has been flirting and making eyes at me all week as well."

Both women laughed again.

It was generally agreed that Kelly and Danielle were the two best looking teachers in school. Both women were in their early thirties. Both women were married and had children. Both ladies had long fine blonde hair and light blue eyes. Both females had soft red lips, lightly tanned skin and gorgeous bodies.

Neither women spoke about it much, but they were aware of how their 18 year old male students and even some of their 18 year old female students looked at them. There were always a few stiff cocks and wet pussies when Kelly and Danielle were around. The two beautiful married women were always being leered at.

It just came with the territory. Even now Kelly and Danielle were aware of the hungry eyes which were dwelling on them. Even there, in the hall, watching the triumphant end to a great game didn't put an end to the lustful looks which were directed at them. So many 18 year old males wanted to fuck them. The ladies were constantly being chatted up. Occasionally, they bedded one or two of their 18 year old students when they were in the mood and their husbands weren't watching.

"C'mon, people are starting to leave - let's wait for Jason outside," Danielle suggested.

"Sure," Kelly agreed, before reaching down between her legs to pick up her handbag. Both women stood up. Kelly followed Danielle out as dozens of male horndogs whistled and called out to them.

Jason was sitting on the courtside bench. He was wiping his sweaty face with a towel. He dropped the towel. He heard the whistles and he looked up into the rows of seating opposite him. Jason saw Kelly and Danielle swiftly moving through the crowd. They were picking their way through the line of seated and rising spectators.

"Oh yum," Jason whispered, feeling his big cock starting to stir in his shorts. "You two are all mine."

Jason stood up. He picked up another towel. He kept drying himself. He dropped the towel. Someone tried to talk to him. All his teammates were grinning at him and slapping him on the back. Jason smiled. He waved. He made his excuses and then started quickly walking across the basketball court towards the exit as another explosion of applause erupted around him.

The 18 year old boy was standing by himself in the car park. People were slowly passing by him. People were shaking his hand. He was being congratulated. Jason slowly turned around and around in the early afternoon sunlight. He scanned the area for the two beautiful blonde teachers. Jason felt so horny. He needed sex. He really wanted both Danielle and Kelly to share his hard cock between them. He had been dreaming of screwing beautiful Kelly, in particular, ever since he turned 18.

"Hi there, Jason," a female voice from behind him called out.

Jason grinned. He recognized the speaker. It was Mrs. May. Jason turned. Danielle was standing next to her four wheel drive. Her vehicle was parked a couple rows back and out of the way. It was a good spot. It was difficult to see. Jason quickly looked left and right. There was a large gap between the exiting spectators.

"Hi, Mrs. May," Jason said with a smile, walking towards her. "It's real cool to see you again. I was hoping to run into you out here."

Danielle grinned and played with her gorgeous hair. She ran her eyes up and down Jason as he took each step.

"And what about me, were you hoping to run into me as well, Jason - great game, by the way," Kelly said, appearing from behind Danielle's car, "that last shot won't be soon forgotten around these parts."

"Hi, Mrs. Bogovac," the horny 18 year old said, reaching the spot where Danielle was and Kelly soon reached, "thanks for the complement. You both look so lovely today, by the way."

"That's sweet, Jason, thank you," Kelly said, smiling at him, before surprising him by leaning in and kissing his cheek with a loud smack. "Oh, I got lipstick all over you - I guess I shouldn't have done that - what would your mother say if she saw you like that."

"You look glad to see us both, by the way," Danielle softly said, looking down at Jason's hard cock and smiling, before gazing back up into his eyes.

"Oh yeah, he does look happy and pleased to see us," Kelly said with a smile, watching Jason's dick as well. "It's very noticeable. It's not hidden at all."

Jason grinned. He quickly turned his head. He watched the car park. People were walking past, but nobody seemed to notice him, Kelly or Danielle. Jason realized both teachers were in the mood and were happy to be flirty. He turned back to them both. He escalated. He took a risk. He didn't want to offend the two most desirable educators in his high school, but he wanted to be confident and straight forward.

"Yeah, absolutely I'm always happy to see you both, you're the two best looking ladies in town," Jason said, taking another step forward, while the two teachers advanced as well. "I have something hard I'd love to give you both, if you had the time."

Danielle burst into laughter. Kelly gasped in mock shock. Kelly covered her mouth with her hand and her eyes grew wide. Jason reached out and ran an arm around both women. They looked at each other. They looked at him. Jason waited. They didn't get angry. They didn't back away from him. They were both wearing soft alluring expressions on their faces. Jason realized he was moving much faster than he normally would with a female, but he had a strong sense Kelly and Danielle were just as horny as he was and wanted to go to bed with him. just as much as he wanted to do them.

"Oh, really," Kelly stated, dropping her eyes again to look at Jason's big hard dick though his shorts, "I wonder what that could possibly be?"

"Yeah, you definitely have a great big gift to give to woman-kind, Jason," Danielle whispered, staring down at the bulge of his prick. "I think that nice, solid looking thing in your shorts is even more impressive than your three pointer today - do you wanna share your great big gift with Kelly and me?"

"Oh, I think so, Danielle, I definitely think so. I think that's what he wants to share," Kelly added, "it would be the perfect way to celebrate such a perfect end to such a perfect game - don't you think, Danni."

"Uh huh," Danielle spoke next, looking into Jason's eyes, "you scored 42 points this afternoon on the court. You can score even more points, provided you can keep yourself in check and not shoot too soon, mister."

Jason, Kelly and Danielle all softly laughed.

"Definitely ladies, that sounds perfectly perfect," Jason whispered, while Danielle watched as crowds of people came pouring out of the hall, "and my great big gift is all for you, lovely ladies."

"Sounds real nice, baby," Kelly whispered. "What do you think, Danni?"

"I think we better take our party somewhere else, somewhere more private, before someone gets the right idea about the three of us," Danielle said as Jason and Kelly gazed into each other's eyes and Kelly crudely licked her lips.

The three of them were at Danielle's apartment fifteen minutes later. The three of them were standing there in Danielle's bedroom. Jason had an arm around each teacher. He held the two women close to him.

"That's so nice," Kelly whispered as she watched Danielle softly, but passionately kiss Jason's mouth.

Jason let go of his teachers. He reached out and around. He found the catch and the zipper on Danielle's skirt. He undid it and unzipped her. Danielle was softly cradling and stroking the side of his face with her left hand, while her right hand slipped over Jason's hard cock through his shorts.

Kelly had already pulled Jason's damp basketball singlet up, over his head and then off. She was stroking his tight muscular upper body with her fingers and eating his nipples while Danielle removed her hand from his face, reached down and made him wriggle his hips while she pushed his shorts and his underwear down at the same time.

"Let me taste him, Danni," Kelly softly said, after dropping and pulling his lower clothing down to his feet and then off. "I want a taste of this sweaty boy."

Danielle broke the intense kiss with a wet squeak. James turned to a desperate looking Kelly. The gorgeous blonde took Jason's big hard dick in her hand, leant in and kissed his open mouth. Jason sighed as Kelly stroked his cock and pushed her tongue inside. He let go of Danielle and ran both his arms around Kelly. He and she gasped inside each other's mouths. He started working on getting Kelly's clothing off piece by piece. Danielle, meanwhile, got Jason's shoes and socks off. She then took her top off and removed her skirt. Her underwear went flying through the air a few moments later.

"More," Danielle stated, pressing her beautiful brown naked form against Jason's bare skin from behind. "I want more, yummy boy."

Kelly broke the kiss. She withdrew her tongue from Jason's mouth. Her clothing lay in a scattered pile around them. Kelly unsnapped her bra. She threw it away. She pulled her panties off. She suddenly dropped to her knees in front of Jason as Danielle and the 18 year olds lips met. Jason gasped in Danielle's mouth a moment later. Danielle ran her fingers through the hair on the back of his head. She kissed him deeper and more passionately. She pulled his head closer so she could run her tongue throughout his mouth.

Kelly was holding the bottom of Jason's prick in her fingertips. She was caressing his hip with her other hand. She pressed her lips against the tip of his cock and murmured as she kissed his dripping head again and again. Jason could feel his beautiful educator exhaling on his dick. He could feel her tickling the base of his balls.

"C'mon, the bed awaits us," Kelly whispered up at the two engrossed lovers.

Danielle broke the mind bending kiss with a crisp smack. The women kicked off their shoes. The three of them climbed onto the bed.

The hot threesome lasted for hours. The two beautiful blonde teachers made Jason lay on his back in the middle of Mrs. May's marriage bed. Danielle and Kelly really rewarded Jason for being a winner, for destroying the opposing team with that mighty basketball shot.

"Oh God, I love sex, oh God, I love sex," Jason exclaimed, as he ran the fingers of both his hands over the back of Kelly and Danielle's heads as they shared Jason's big hard cock between them. "I love sex, I love sex so much!"