Cougars and Cubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina burst into laughter. Her facial features flushed.

Jason carefully took a step forward. He decided to continue, now that he had started. He was going to have to pressure Gina into it.

"We should just blow off school today, Gina," Jason gently stated, running his eyes over his teacher's beautiful body, "to hell with lessons and school bells."

"What do you mean; are you suggesting we play hooky from school," Gina asked, grinning, craning her neck to look past her front gate and around her neighborhood, before gazing at her hot young student again, "what would Principal Glover think of that?"

"For sure, Gina," Jason said. "We should ditch school and spend the day together - Principal Glover won't mind."

"Spend the day together, while my husband's at work? Don't you think he would mind if he knew?"

"Yes Gina, we should spend the day with each other," Jason said, hoping the pressure, he thought he was applying was the same pressure Gina was feeling. "C'mon Gina, just say yes."

"Together?"

"Yes, together, Gina," Jason softly asserted, "for sure, Gina, just say yes, Gina."

"You mean you want to come inside, Jason."

"Absolutely Gina," Jason whispered, "that sounds like a fantastic idea. I would love to do that."

"Horny boy," Gina softly returned with a gentle smile. "I bet you would love to do that."

"Uh huh - absolutely, Mrs. Newman," Jason continued, "I would love doing that."

The 48 year old woman softly laughed. She gazed up into Jason's eyes. He laughed back. He stepped forward. He towered over Gina. He looked down at her. His cock was hard. He was just inches from her. The two of them silently smiled at each other. Jason reached out. He placed his hand on Gina's pale freckled upper arm. She turned her head and watched him stroke her. She turned back to him.

"You're rather dangerous, aren't you, Jason - you're playing with matches."

"C'mon Gina, just say yes, blow off high school for the day, so we can be together."

"Hmmm, oh boy, I don't know, honey..."

Jason knew he was getting around his teacher's defenses. He had managed to find cracks in her armor with his flattery. She seemed open to flirtation. She had mentioned she was married, but she wasn't insisting on it. Now she was saying she didn't know. She was in two minds. Jason really had the green light he needed. He had to make her agree with him.

"C'mon Gina, just say yes, let me come inside."

"Oh boy, Jason, I'm really not sure about that...," Gina whispered, before horny Jason cut her off.

"C'mon, please, Gina, just say yes, let me come inside."

"You know I could get into so much trouble if you and I...," Gina softly said. "Are you the bragging kind, honey?"

"No way, never, not at all," Jason insisted, "I would never ever tell a soul."

Gina was definitely in two minds. She was hemming and hawing. Jason almost had her. He was sure he almost had her. Jason stepped in closer. He leant in.

"I'm really not so sure, Jason," Gina whispered, "I've taken on other 18 year old lovers and often it was fantastic. Sometimes it was a nightmare, though, especially when a guy couldn't keep his mouth shut, bragged to someone and ruined it. I almost lost everything once."

"I promise I wouldn't do that, Gina. I promise I'm not some asshole that brags and messes everything up. C'mon Mrs. Newman," Jason whispered into her ear, "just say yes, just say yes."

"Jason, I have to think about it," Gina softly explained.

"C'mon Gina, just say yes," Jason insisted over and over, determined to fuck Gina.

"Jason, I'm not so...,"

"C'mon, Mrs. Newman, let me come inside. I want to spend the day with you."

"God, you really want to fuck me so badly, don't you, Jason."

"Yes, yes, let me, let me, Gina - please let me."

They gently and softly argued with each other on Gina's doorstep. They engaged in their seductive dispute by putting their viewpoints across in hot whispered words in each other's ears. Jason just wouldn't give up. He wouldn't let her off the hook. Gina knew he wanted to fuck her. Gina knew he wanted her to blow him. Gina refused to get angry with him. She declined to get impatient. She didn't send him away. There really was only one way the delicious deadlock was going to be resolved.

Jason was carefully applying physical pressure to get past her. He was pushing his way inside her home. Gina was still hissing in her student's ear as she tried half-heartedly to halt his progress. There really was only one way the delicious deadlock was going to be resolved. Gina finally gave in. She was horny. He was horny. They had the whole house to themselves. She was ready to call work and tell them she was sick.

"Okay, okay, Jason, you win," Gina hissed up at him, her eyes dropping, so she could pointedly stare at the shape of his dick through his shorts, before she quickly scanned the street again.

Gina reached out and grabbed her student's hand. She pulled him inside the house.

"C'mon, okay, I'll go to bed with you, but you better keep your mouth shut, Jason, because I'm the one who's doing you the big favor and I'm the one with everything to lose."

"Thanks Gina," Jason said, while he ran his eyes over Mrs. Newman's beautiful body.

"And just you remember, kid, I'm only doing this with you once," Gina stated, closing the front door and locking it behind them.

"Absolutely," Jason agreed.

Gina looked into Jason's eyes. She shook her head. She grinned and then she laughed.

"C'mon then, honey," Gina whispered. "The bedroom's this way."

*

Gina gasped with pleasure as her 18 year old student pulled his underwear off. Jason was now completely naked in front of the beautiful 48 year old. Her eyes were glued to Jason's large cock. Gina softly whined.

"Is it bigger than your husband's?"

"Uh huh, much bigger," Gina said, running her vision over Jason's muscular body, before Jason stepped forward, reached behind his art teacher, unsnapped her bra and took it off.

Gina softly sighed as Jason kissed her again. He ran his fingers along her jaw line. He leant in. They closed their eyes and their lips touched. Jason dropped the bra he was holding. Gina's high heels and the rest of her clothing lay in a pile at their feet along with his sweaty running gear and his sneakers. Gina still had her panties on. He still had to get her underwear off. Jason took Gina in both his arms and held her. She was running the palms of her hands over his chest and shoulders. She was pressed up against him. She was rubbing herself against his hard cock.

Jason couldn't help but gloat. He had decided to walk back to his teacher's home. He had taken the risk and he had succeeded. Jason promised himself. He made a solemn vow: he was going to seduce and fuck as many women as he could. No attractive older woman - married or not, children or not - was going to be safe from him. Moreover, no man was going to get in his away either. He was going to dodge and weave like he did on the football field. He was going to smash through. He was going to outrace every competitor and score again and again and again.

Jason gently kissed, Gina. The sexy contact grew more passionate. His lips and her lips smacked. He pushed his tongue inside her mouth and she softly groaned and slid her own tongue against his. Jason took one of his hands off Gina. He reached out. He ran his fingers through her dark hair. His palm gently rested against the back of her moving head.

"Oh boy," Gina whispered after breaking the hot kiss, "I'm so turned on right now, you're much better at this then most of the 18 year olds I've slept with before."

"Have you done this much, with other guys my age from school?"

"Uh huh, you definitely ain't the first," Gina whispered. "I love jocks. I've always loved tall, well built jocks. I've invited a few boys your age into my playpen."

"Now I know why you're always wearing such sexy clothing to class."

"You like my high heels, stockings and short skirts, do you, Jason? Do they keep you up in art class? Do they keep you up at night?"

"Oh yeah."

"I thought so."

Gina softly laughed. She purred. Jason dropped to his knees before his art teacher. He kissed her pale belly. He took the edges of her sexy lace panties in his fingertips. He pulled them down. Gina shimmied as he did it.

"Step out, Gina," Jason whispered, looking at the neat and well maintained triangle of dark pubic hair just inches from his eyes.

Gina stepped out. Her underwear was dropped onto the pile of clothing. Jason stood up. He ran his warm hands over her beautiful breasts. A second later he picked Gina up in his arms. She grinned and laughed. She kissed his mouth as he carried her to the bed she shared with her husband.

The two of them were together on the tangled bed sheets. Their hands roved. Their limbs were tangled. Their bodies were locked against each other as the morning light streamed through the curtains and made mottled patterns on their skin. Gina and Jason were kissing each other. He was gently crushing her breasts in his palms and she was tickling and gently pinching the tip of his dick. Gina broke the kiss.

"Lay on your back, kid," Gina whispered at her young lover as he kissed her ear. "I'm gonna give you a special welcome to my bed treat."

"I can't wait."

"I know you can't."

Jason grinned. Gina softly laughed. She made him turn over onto his spine. He stretched his tanned muscular body out. He ran his fingers through his dark damp hair. Jason knew what was coming. He'd been dreaming of this. He had been aching for it. This was the reason why he had come to Gina's front door and talked his way in here.

Gina softly sighed. She adjusted herself and lowered her head. Jason ran his fingers through her long hair as her lips came into contact with his chest. She pressed her mouth into his nipple. Jason gasped. He inhaled deeply as his art teacher began softly plucking his tip with her lips and then dragged her tongue over the point. A few moments later, Gina moved onto Jason's other nipple.

Jason shivered from the sensation. He strained. His eyes were closed. He was grinding his scalp into the pillow. Gina moved. She giggled in his belly button. She exhaled against his abdominals. Her fingers were trailing along his torso. His long thick cock was lying snugly between his teacher's breasts. Gina knew what she was doing to him. She knew what physical effect she was having on him. Gina loved 18 year old boys because they were just completely horny, but further because they twisted in the wind when she touched them.

"Do you like being teased," Gina asked her student.

"Yeah, yeah," Jason whispered, "but can you please suck my cock, Mrs. Newman."

Gina broke into laughter as she lowered her head and planted soft wet kisses on Jason's lower abdomen while her hands stroked his thighs and her throat brushed against the underside of his cock. Jason opened his eyes for a second. He watched Gina's head slowly rise and fall. He saw her move from left to right and down and down. Her touch was so electric.

"Please, Mrs. Newman," Jason whispered as Gina lowered herself further and began inhaling and kissing the skin around his large aching balls.

"Oh my God, you smell soooo good, Jason," Gina enthusiastically whispered, "you're so damned yummy! Oh boy, I haven't done this in soooo long! Awww, I've been missing this for so long!"

"Please Mrs. Newman," Jason demanded.

"I'm going to do your balls first, honey. Ohhh God, Jason! Mmmm, that's so nice!"

"Oh shit, Mrs. Newman," Jason hissed, as Gina moved her head and started sliding and dragging her tongue over Jason's nuts, "oh my God, Gina!"

It was the most exquisite feeling having a woman gently lashing his balls with her tongue. She was slipping over him. Her saliva shone on his skin.

"Mmmm, awww, Jason honey, that's, oh yeah, that's so nice, mmmm, mmmm," Gina murmured, before adjusting herself again, "awww yeah, and now for the main event, Jason, now for the main event."

The horny 18 year old grinned. His brown eyes grew wide. She laughed at him. He watched as his beautiful art teacher positioned herself. She was lying on her belly, between his open legs. Gina reached out and took the base of his cock in her fingertips.

"Okay, tell me how this feels, you horny kid!"

The 18 year old nodded. Gina leant in. She placed a soft kiss on the tip of Jason's cock. She blew a whole lot of hot air on Jason's knob. Gina looked at him and laughed. He was grinning from ear to ear. She kissed the head of his dick again and again. She ran her tongue over his end. There were slowly welling beads of fluid to eat and suck from his winking eye.

"Mmmm," Gina softly said, "Oh my God, Jason - awww, mmmm."

"That's so nice," Jason whispered, as Gina wrapped her hand around his base and lashed his prick with her tongue.

"Yeah, you like that, hey," Gina asked her pupil as he stretched and curled his toes, "I love sliding my tongue all over your prick."

"Yeah, yeah, Mrs. Newman, I love it so much."

"Yeah, it's real nice, hey. Let me just get that drop of fluid there. Ohhh yeah, Jason - mmmm, that's just so nice, darling!"

"Oh Jesus, Mrs. Newman, I really like it!"

"Uh huh, mmmm, I thought you might, honey," Gina softly said, before she dropped her head, slid her open lips over Jason's knob and with a hot exhale slowly plummeted.

The 18 year old grinned. His jaw slowly dropped. He was finally getting head from a gorgeous married mom. This was what he most wanted. This is what he needed like he needed air and water. He was constantly horny. He was always horny. He was always hard. This is what he was dreaming of. Jason instantly became addicted.

Gina gently caressed the underside of his shaft with her thumb as her head dropped and rose. She softly sighed as Jason's leaking prick slid past her snug lips, ran over her tongue and penetrated her hot mouth over and over. Jason could feel her dragging on him as she slipped up and released inch after inch of wet shaft. He could feel her lips embracing his knob. He could feel her tongue tip running over his point before she slowly sank down and she swallowed him. Up and down she went. A frothy mixture of saliva and pre-cum slid down Jason's shaft and ran over Gina's fist.

"Oh yeah, damn it," Jason whispered, noticing Mrs. Newman's dark red lipstick, which was smudged across his mouth, ears and neck, was now on his shaft.

Gina released him for a moment. Gina laughed at him. She kissed his hard red knob with a noisy smack. She sucked his fluid from her fingertips. She stroked him by hand. She watched him with a grin as he closed his beautiful eyes and his jaw fell open.

"Do you like that, Jason, do you like it as much as I do," Gina asked him again, before sweeping her tongue over the point and taking him back in her mouth.

Gina became aggressive, her head swiftly rose and fell. She was blowing her 18 year old student with an intoxicated whine. She was sucking him loudly. She released him again.

"Answer me, handsome, do you like it," Gina insisted with a happy grin as she tapped his throbbing cock against her cheek and against her lips.

Jason was about to say something, but Gina took him back in her mouth and sucked him vigorously and so sweetly. She was breathing hard. She was so animated. Jason sat up and grabbed her pale freckled shoulders. He groaned. He let go of her shoulders and flopped back onto the bed.

"Oh my God, Gina," Jason muttered.

Mrs. Newman knew Jason was close to coming. She had an intuitive understanding of 18 year old boys like Jason. She had seduced several and she had been seduced by several more over the years. She loved the horny ones. Pleasing an 18 year old pupil was the best part of her job as an educator. It definitely was a highlight of her life and she had been missing it. She knew Jason wasn't going to last much longer. She abruptly stopped. She took her hand and her lips away from him. Jason's twitching fiery looking dick lay against his belly. She wanted to give him the option. He could cum in her mouth or cum in her pussy.

"Oh my God, Mrs. Newman," Jason hissed, disappointed.

"Shoosh, shoosh, shoosh," Gina whispered at the 18 year old as he hyperventilated, "now do you want me to keep doing that or do you want penetrate this?"

Jason looked. He licked his upper lip. Gina moved. She was now sitting down. She was facing Jason. She reclined back. She slowly parted her legs. She spread her shapely thighs for Jason. The 18 year old gasped. He stared at Gina's hair lined pussy. He silently gazed at her lips and her folds. He watched fluid pool and trickle. Gina laughed at the obsessed expression on his fresh good looking face. He was definitely her sort of guy. She was about to say something, but she squealed instead as Jason lunged at her.

"Well, I think that question has sorted itself out," Gina shrieked, before breaking into more laughter.

The 48 year old woman's head was hanging off the end of her bed. The bed sheets had been torn off the mattress. Jason was between her open thighs. He was adjusting his cock. He brought the tip into place. He was fussing. He was fumbling. Gina was trying to reach in and help him.

"C'mon Jason, just do it," Gina hissed.

The horny 18 year gasped and groaned. Gina filled the bedroom with her moans. Jason pushed. Gina wrapped her legs around his lower body. She forcefully pressed and he thrust. He felt his knob sink inside her body. Then he felt her lips close snugly around his shaft as he slid his inches in. Jason's jaw dropped and his brown eyes grew wide. This is what he wanted. He loved the blowjob, but this was what he wanted and needed the most. Getting inside Gina's pussy was what he craved.

Jason reached under Gina. He lifted his art teacher up. He turned her around. He lay her head down on the pillow. He was still inside her. The two of them kissed passionately on the bed while the sunlight shone on their skin.

The sex didn't last long. Jason was too stirred up. He gazed down at Gina's exquisite facial features. He ran his vision over her beautiful blue eyes and smudged mouth. He stared at her fine lines. He studied her flared nose. She softly laughed. He dropped his head as he screwed Gina deeply and ground against her. He quickly licked her facial features. She burst into more laughter and cradled the back of his head in the palm of her hand as he ran his tongue over her lips, her cheeks and her closed eyelids. Then he dragged his tongue over her forehead, her jaw and her ear. He licked at her open mouth as she parted her wet lips.

"I really love that," Gina whispered, "that's so sleazy, Jason - I love sleazy 18 year olds."

"Ohhh God, Gina," Jason stated, raising his voice, the pleasure coursing and running through his penis. "I think I'm gonna cum!"

"C'mon baby, don't hold anything back," Gina whispered in his ear, before softly kissing him there. "Give me everything you've got!"

His face was in her ear. She was scrunching up his soggy hair with her fingers. She was kissing him. He quickly moved his hips back and forth. He thrust hard. He withdrew a few inches and then drove in powerfully. Gina was running her hands over him. Her fingernails trailed deliciously along his tingling spine. She was gasping and whining as he penetrated her.

Jason looked down into Gina's beautiful light blue eyes as he started coming inside her.

"Look at me, Jason," Gina whispered with a soft alluring smile. "Keep your eyes right on mine, baby."

"AAAAWWWW GGGGOOOODDDDD, GGGGIIIINNNNAAAA," Jason roared in his art teacher's face, exhaling hot air on her features, while staring into her lively blue eyes.

Jason felt his skin tingle. He felt the pleasure screech so deliciously through all the nerve endings in his hard shooting cock. He closed his eyes for a second.