Cougars and Cubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah reached out and took his other hand. The two women turned on the spot. They gently pulled their smiling, excited young lover across the porch, through the open back door and into the house. The three coffee cups sat there on the outdoor table, slowly getting warm as the morning sun beat down on them.

***

"Keep your arms up and don't move, mister," Sarah whispered in Matt's ear, while taking his t-shirt in her fingertips and helping her younger sister pull the t-shirt up and off over his head.

"Isn't he so beautiful," Erika whispered at her sister as she slowly ran the palms of her hands over Matt's muscular back.

Matthew was about to speak, but his mother placed her index finger against his soft lips.

"No talking either, Matt-darling," Sarah stated before she spoke to her younger sister. "Pass me the blindfold, Erika."

Matthew watched his mother with wide bright eyes. Sarah grinned at him. Erika, meanwhile, walked to the queen-sized bed, picked up the blindfold, returned to Sarah and handed it to her older sister.

"I love you," Matthew softly exhaled, while Sarah blew him a kiss and winked at him.

"Now, turn around, mister," Sarah whispered.

The young man turned. Sarah came in behind him. She ran the blindfold around Matt. She made sure it covered his eyes. She tied it tightly. Matthew lost his sense of vision. He felt disorientated for a moment. He felt his heart begin to pound in his chest. He was roughly turned around and around on the spot. He was stopped. He swayed. He was momentarily dizzy. He suddenly felt someone's fingers on the buckle of his shorts. Then he sensed someone take the end of the zipper in their grip and slowly pull the zipper down.

"Oh boy," Matt hissed as his shorts dropped to the floor. Someone spanked his behind, "owww!"

Matthew felt stunned. He was hyperventilating. His bum stung. His cock twitched and threatened to fire.

"Shoosh or I'll go get your mother's feather duster and use it on you. You won't be able to sit down for a week," Erika exhaled in his ear, before running her tongue-tip in circles around inside and then withdrawing.

Matt gasped. Matt nodded. He felt someone slide their fingertips around the rim of his underwear. Then he sensed that same someone pull his underwear down over his hips, along his thighs and around his knees. His large hard cock popped out. His mom and his aunt could see his prick!

"Nice," Sarah whispered. "Can you see it, Erika - he's hot and dripping."

"Yeah, for sure, I love it," Erika said as she watched clear drops of fluid fall from her nephew's cock onto the floor. "I can't wait to have that inside me."

Matt's underwear was removed. He stood there for a long while. There was complete silence. No one spoke. Only Matt's heavy, noisy breathing filled their ears.

Matthew sighed and then gasped. Someone took the base of his dick in their hand. A few seconds later he felt someone exhale hot air on the very tip of his cock. He started shaking when he experienced the sensation of warm breath caressing his tender nuts before it was gone. Suddenly there was the crisp snap of a bra being undone and then the soft brush of panties being pulled down and off.

"C'mon, Matt-honey," Sarah whispered, taking her son's hand in hers and leading him to the bed.

Matthew mounted the bed. He crawled on his hands and knees. He rolled over onto his back. His head hit the pillow. The blindfold had robbed him of all sense of vision.

"Wait, what's that," Matthew asked, alert to the sounds of a bedside drawer being opened, the rattle of metal and the sound of a bedside drawer being slammed shut again.

"Give me your wrist, honey," Sarah softly demanded, reaching out and taking Matt's wrist in her hand, "and last warning, Matt - keep your mouth shut or I'm going to let your Aunty Erika have her way and put you over her knee."

Matt gasped again. The two women had hold of his wrists. He felt something cold, something metallic close around his wrists. He was being handcuffed. A second later, Sarah and Erika closed the other ends of the handcuffs around his mother's wrought iron bedhead. Matt suddenly pulled. He abruptly tried to get free. He was immobile. The two women laughed at him. Matthew was locked in place. Matthew was hyperventilating and stuck there.

Erika quickly removed her sheer gown. The sexy thing fell in a pile at her feet. She stood there naked and stared at the nude form of her youngest nephew. She had a hungry look on her beautiful hard features as she slowly ran her eyes over Matthew's tanned muscular body. Sarah took her translucent robe off. She held it in her hand. She let go and it dropped. Sarah watched her darling younger son strain at his bonds. She stared at his hard cock as he twisted from side to side.

Sarah turned to her younger sister. She smiled. She held her index finger to her lips. Erika grinned and nodded. They were going to worship Matt's body. They were going to do it slowly. They were going to do it silently. The two women had been fucking Jason all night, but neither of them was tired. They had a new young male playground to explore and all the time in the world to do it.

The two beautiful, naked cougars climbed onto the queen-sized playpen. They stretched out on either side of Matthew. They lay next to him.

It was such a tender kiss. Sarah slowly and softly ran her fingertips along her son's face. Her fingers brushed his skin. She leant in. She ran the palm of her hand under his head and then her lips touched Matthew's lips. She gave him the gentlest peck and then she withdrew. She advanced again. She kissed Matt's mouth over and over while he sighed and kissed her back.

The spot Erika started enjoying lay on Matthew's neck, just below his ear. Matt struggled softly at his bonds as he felt lips and warm breath slip over his sensitive skin. He lay still and then gently twisted from side to side as his aunt placed one hot wet kiss after another on his cheek, his neck and then his earlobe.

The two women put their hands on his body. Their fingertips and their fingernails glided soundlessly along Matthew's warm skin. The goose bumps rose and the young man's fine hair stood up on end as the two beautiful cougars slid their hands along his thighs, over his hard belly and then up his sternum again and again. Sarah noted the welling and dripping pre-cum oozing from his penis. She ran her finger along his abdomen, collected it and held her wet fingertip up for her sister to see, before she silently sucked the fluid off her finger. Erika grinned. She quickly swooped. She flicked the end of her tongue over his tip and stole what was left. The two women almost burst out laughing, but they both held up their index fingers to their wet lips and remained perfectly silent.

The kisses became more intense. Sarah released her son. Erika moved in. She took Matt's face in her hands, dropped her head and gently devoured his open mouth, while sliding her tongue inside to wrestle with him. Sarah watched the hot passionate embrace before wriggling, dropping and sealing her soft lips around one of her son's hard nipples. Matthew's reaction was instant. He gasped in Erika's mouth. He pulled at his bonds again, trying to get free so she could cradle the head of the female who was tormenting his tip so deliciously. But then the woman suddenly released his red enraged looking end and attacked his other nipple. Once again he was left to struggle and twist on his mom's bed while the quick silent females devoured him. Erika gave up trying to kiss his mouth. She began nibbling and biting his neck, figuring that was the best way to drive her nephew absolutely fucking crazy. Sarah was perfectly content to watch her son lapse into madness by dragging her tongue over his nipple again and again while running her fingers over the hot skin on either side of his leaking cock.

What a plight, Matthew thought. He could feel the soft sweep and brush of their long fine red hair on his sensitive skin. Then one of the women he adored caressed his face and then his lips with her breasts. The perfume of her body intoxicated him. He opened his mouth. He parted his lips. He sighed and stretched his long muscular frame out as the end of a breast entered his mouth.

But there was more exquisite drama yet to come. Someone had released his nipples and was now kissing his abdominal muscles while stroking his shivering sides with their fingers. Then he felt that person's lips touch his lower body. Their lips were so close to his aching cock. Matthew could feel their hair sliding and flashing over the underside of his dick and against his large balls. The breast was removed from Matt mouth.

"Oh my God," Matthew softly whined.

There was a giggle from the two females. Sarah was the woman kissing the soft hot spots around his crotch region. Erika had removed her boob from his mouth. She was now sliding the flat part of her tongue along his ribs.

"Awww, please mom and Aunty Erika," Matthew burst out, pulling at his bonds once more and making the wrought iron bedhead creak and shriek, "please kiss my cock - please, please, please kiss it!"

"So much for the code of silence," Sarah whispered, looking down at her sister as Erika began kissing and caressing her nephew's feet. "I love the way he's begging for head, but still..."

"Uh huh, it's just no good - that's for sure. You better just do what you're told, mister," Erika softly stated, "you just lie there quietly and take it like a man or else I'm gettin' that freakin' feather duster."

"So undisciplined," Sarah said with a grin.

"So unruly," Erika agreed.

There was a burst of gentle feminine laughter and then a soft monotonous purr as the two females went back to work on their lover's toes, thighs and hips while Matthew wriggled, gasped and made the wrought iron bedhead whine again as he struggled.

Finally, after a long time getting to know Matthew's body, the two women prepared themselves to make love to their young lover's dick. Sarah started.

Matt's mom took the bottom of her son's prick in her warm hand. Erika watched her older sister drop her head, poke her tongue out and then run her lips and tongue over the knob. Matthew instantly gasped with pleasure. Erika grinned and dropped her head. The two women shared the end of their young lover's cock between them. Sarah was sliding her lips and tongue over Matt from her side and Erika was caressing and dragging her lips and tongue over Matt from her side.

Erika reached in and gently wrapped her hand around her nephew's nuts. She cupped him as she licked and polished the head of his penis by swiping at the underside of his tip over and over again. The two women grinned as they moved nonstop. Sarah softly stroked her son's shaft with a light touch. Erika caressed his balls with her thumb and supporting fingers. The older gals kissed and licked the head until it was wooden, red and bleeding with pre-cum.

Matthew's aunt was the first female to slide her lips over the point of the head and sink down. Sarah withdrew and waited for her turn with a grin. Matt, meanwhile, was gasping and groaning. Sarah turned her head and watched her son. He was enjoying himself so much. She turned back to watch her sister. Erika was bobbing up and down. Erika was just sucking the knob of her nephew's dick. Then occasionally Erika was plummeting down, swallowing inch after inch of shaft, dragging her head up and sucking off her young lover with a fierce twisting motion, before reaching the tip and then dropping back down again.

"C'mon, give us a go," Sarah demanded impatiently, breaking the code of silence.

Erika released her younger nephew with a pop. She looked wide-eyed and shocked. She put her index finger to her lips. Sarah grinned.

Matt's mom dropped her head. She placed her lips on the tip of her son's cock. She brushed her tongue over him. She exhaled hot air on him. She dropped her head further and her mouth slipped snugly over the head of Matthew's cock. She stopped. She sighed. She closed her eyes. Her hand ran down his shaft and around his balls.

Erika turned her head and watched her gorgeous young nephew. He was still wrestling with the handcuffs and pulling at his bonds. He was twisting his head from side to side. He was driving his scalp into the pillow.

"Do you like what your mother's doing to you," Erika whispered at her nephew.

"Yes, yes, Aunty Erika," Matthew hissed, before his jaw dropped.

Erika went to her younger nephew. She reached in. Her fingers worked. She untied and removed his blindfold. He could now see again. He looked at his Aunty Erika. He ran his wide eyes over her naked form as she smiled at him. He looked down. His beautiful mother lay on her belly between his open legs. Her dark red head had dropped. Her lips were sealed over his knob.

"Awww God," Matthew whispered as his mom sank down further and yet further, taking more of his inches inside her mouth.

"Like that, Matt," Erika softly asked her nephew, before dropping her head and planting kisses on his neck, jaw, cheek and then finally his open mouth.

Sarah stroked the base of his dick with her thumb as she moved. She drove down, taking her son's cock inside her mouth and into her throat. She released him, sliding snugly and sweetly back up towards the tip with a series of squeaks and squelches. Her head rose and fell over and over. Sarah sucked her youngest son with crisp relentless strokes. She squeezed his knob at the top with her lips. She swished and slid her tongue over him before diving and accepting his length into her mouth again.

"Do you wanna taste my pussy," Erika softly invited her nephew after she finished kissing his wet lips.

"Yes, yes, Aunty Erika," Matthew hissed, "God yes!"

Erika softly laughed. She got up onto her knees. She reached out and took hold of the wrought iron bedhead. She swung her leg over her nephew. She positioned herself. She dropped. Her dripping cunt came into contact with Matthew's mouth. She held onto the bedhead. She was facing the bedroom wall. She sighed contentedly.

"Yep, that's nice," Erika whispered.

"Ah, I see the code of silence has ended," Sarah said, finally releasing her son from her mouth, the tip of his prick shooting pre-cum on her chin and cheek, a fine strand of fluid running from her bottom lip to the tip of his cock, "and I can see the blindfold's off as well."

"Uh huh," Erika whispered with a grin, letting go of the bedhead and running her hand under her nephew's head so she could guide him onto her clitoris. "It's much better this way - now he can eat me far more effectively."

Matthew's mom laughed, then briefly dropped her head and swept her tongue over her son's knob again. She stopped. She abruptly sat up. She reached in and rubbed her pussy with her fingers. She then swung her own leg over Matt. She positioned herself. She maneuvered her son's penis into place. She pushed down. The head of his cock pushed against his mother's lips. Nothing happened for a moment. Sarah was determined to impale herself on her son's dick.

"Awww gawd," Sarah groaned as Matthew slipped inside, "got ya in there, big boy - awww, welcome back inside your mommy's playpen, Matt-honey!"

Erika and Sarah burst into happy laughter. Sarah closed her eyes for a moment and threw her head back. Then she re-opened them and looked at her younger sister. Erika was slowly and deliberately riding Matt's face. Erika was circling her hips. Her clit and the most sensitive folds and curves of her pussy were dragging and dropping on Matthew's lips, tongue and nose. Erika was sighing, inhaling and exhaling slowly. She was dropping her head forward and throwing it back.

"Awww that's so good, Matt-honey," Erika said, before breaking into a wide grin, then dropping her jaw and moaning as she felt Matthew's tongue flick and his lips move in kissing motions against her clitoris.

Sarah, meanwhile, was joyfully stuck on her son's cock. She was holding her breasts and tweaking her beautiful nipples with her thumbs as she rolled and drove her lower body hard. Sarah could see her son still struggling against his bonds. The two older females were groaning. Matthew lay prostrate on his back on his mother's bed. Both women were using his muscular form to get off on.

Sarah was moving up and down. Her son's long, thick shiny cock was flashing in and out of her dripping hot body. Erika was twisting and pushing down. Sarah's breasts bounced beautifully in the early morning light. Her skin was wet again. Her dark red hair had fallen into damp strands and was glued to her perspiring face.

"Oh, God, I love it," Matthew stated, before murmuring and groaning with his mouth full as Erika let him up for air, before dropping back down on him again once he got it.

All three of them came in that position. Matthew and Erika went first, quickly followed by a flying and out of control, Sarah.

The volume in the bedroom grew. The sounds of female pleasure turned from groans and loud laughter into screams and shrieks. Matt couldn't say a word, but Sarah and Erika knew he was crashing through his own an orgasm as well. Matthew was tearing at his bonds again. His body was jerking and shuddering. He was firing his hot cum inside his mother's body. Sarah, meanwhile, had abruptly stopped racing up and down. She was grinding and shaking on her son's hard, shooting joystick. Erika, meanwhile, was rubbing and sliding her pussy against her nephew's face and not giving him nearly enough breathing time. Erika was motoring through her own climax. She was howling. Her jaw was dropping. She was clutching the wrought iron bedhead with both hands and rolling her lower body in mad frenzy.

"OOOOHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD," the sexy ladies raged in their high pitched feminine tones.

The queen-sized bed complained and rolled on its wheels. Matt and Erika almost tore the bedhead off.

"AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW," filled the bedroom as the two women's beautiful wet bodies thumped, bounced and shook hard.

Erika finished. She instantly rolled off her nephew. He gasped. He finally gulped and sucked in a good dose of air. Erika lay on his side. She burst into laughter.

"I'm sorry, baby," Erika squealed, hugging her trembling nephew. "I'm so glad you're still alive! Suffocating you really wasn't a part of my plan!"

"OH MY GOD, MOM," Matthew cried, while Sarah rode out the remaining moments of her own orgasm and worked her son's firing body really hard with a big wide grin on her flushed streaming features.

All three of them burst into laughter when their climaxes vanished. They lay over each other. They were a trio of sweaty entangled forms on a damp bed. They were bursting with noise as they inhaled and exhaled.

"Nice one, Matt-honey," Sarah stated, still breathing hard, running her wet fingers through her tangled stringy hair and sweeping it out of her eyes and off her face.

Erika leapt off the bed. She opened the bedside drawer. She picked up the key to the handcuffs. She returned and leant across Matthew, making sure her beautiful wet breasts brushed his hot face. She undid his bonds.

"Owww, ah, that's better," Matthew hissed, stretching his hands and rubbing his sore wrists.

The two women burst into more laughter. Sarah shook her head. She slowly sat up and carefully rose. She ran her hands over her breasts. Her son's slowly deflating prick slipped from her body.

Sarah stretched out on her son's side. She reached out and ran her fingers along his cheek. Matthew turned to her and they kissed. Erika sighed and snuggled in besides her nephew from behind. She planted wet kisses on the skin which covered the back of his neck.

Matt broke his kiss with his mother. He reached out and slowly swept her hair back from her face. The two of them looked at each other in silence.