Country Life Pt. 03 - Graduation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

When I came back at six o'clock in the morning there was no shyness at all. She was lying stark naked on her bed, the hair done and bright red lipstick on both the lips and the big, hard nipples. Her thick pussy bush was brushed and fluffy. She looked smashing. I got hard in an instant.

I gave her my best working over with hands, mouth and tongue. Then she took the lead straddling me and impaled herself on my very erect cock. She rode me lengthily calming me down now and then until she made us cum in a mutual, crushing orgasm. And that was the end of it. She left later in the day. Pity, I really would have liked to have more rounds with her. She was gorgeous."

"Yes, I really understand that. I invited her because she is so capable and very horny too. I am sure that she would have called you back that evening hadn't you asked her so bluntly for a fuck. As you said Inga, she had a clear mission coming here but didn't want to be too straightforward. Now go on. This is very interesting."

"Well, what happened next was the real thing with Lena. She let me fuck her for real."

"Oh, so she finally spread her thighs for you. That indeed was just about time, she had really teased you long enough using you as props," Inga exclaimed. "I have a feeling that this must be something special. Just look at him," she added pointing at my cock giggling heavily. It had been limp for a while but was now in a fully aroused state. Inga looked greedily at it. I looked back at her but not at her face but further down and saw that her pussy hair had become moist and glistened in the sun.

"Yes, it was special in more ways than one. She said right away that she would allow me to enter her pussy if I didn't mind that it would get a bit messy because she had her period. She added that I also could have her barebacked. She got very pleased when I without hesitation told her that I would love to take her barebacked there and then. She said that she would love to feel my seed splash into her when I cum inside her pussy. So we got going and it became great, real great. I had wanted her for so long.

It got real messy as she had told me. But we washed in the lake and then we did it again very thoroughly. I think that she became fully satisfied."

"Oh my goodness, what a selfish slut. She could have waited a day or two before offering her pussy to you. That would have made it far less messy," Inga said giggling. "But it was clever of her to let you take her here at the lake, I must give her that. No messy bedsheet to worry about and so easy to wash afterwards. What happened next? I am sure that she wanted more, much more since you had pleased her so well. She is a horny bitch."

"Yes indeed. The following day Lena wanted to show real fucking from start to finish to the girls and without a rubber. It was so lovely in her pussy taking her missionary so I soon forgot about the girls. She was very active under me.

When we both had cum she discovered that I was still hard. She showed my hard cock to the girls. She praised my ability and told how happy she was that it had happened with her. Then she straddled me and impaled herself on my hard cock. She rode me until us both cum again. Then we pleased the girls to get them some relief too.

A few days later we did it again showing the girls but not bare backed any more. Lena leaned over the bench taking me into her heavenly pussy from behind. Her cries of pleasure told that I fucked her to her full satisfaction. Again I stayed hard after cuming which pleased Lena immensely. She again praised me showing my cock to the girls.

When I tried to enter her again she stopped saying that she wanted a new rubber. Ylva fetched one from my pocket and Lena told her to clean my cock with her mouth and get it dressed again. Meanwhile she and Eva got into a sixty-nine. When Lena cum she pushed her ass high up in the air out of Eva's reach. It looked so lovely that I moved in. When Lena felt my cock touch her opening she rocked back trying to take me in. But Eva intervened and grabbed my cock and used it to caress Lena's slit and clit to another orgasm. Only then she steered my cock into Lena's pussy with a firm grip around my balls.

Ylva knelt behind me and pressed her body against my back. The three of us fucked Lena, Eva from underneath and Ylva enhancing my thrusts. Lena cum in a shuddering orgasm pleading for mercy but we gave her just the shortest of rest before banging her again. After a while Lena had recovered enough to take the lead and told the girls to help me cum. Eva worked on my cock and balls holding the foreskin back. Ylva pressed her perky breasts at my back and her pubes tickled against my ass.

It felt heavenly. Eva monitored our progress. She caressed Lena's clit and my balls but also circled and pressed into my asshole. After a while my arousal grew which the three of them noticed from my rapid hard thrusting. They cried out in unison telling me to cum for them. Which I did a little while later pumping my seed into Lena. She must have cum too but I didn't notice. I was too deep into my own orgasm. We all ended up in a heap. Afterwards Lena and I went down on the girls pleasing them twice."

"Well, that was quite a fucking session," mother said smilingly. "But you were careless. I found the used rubbers on the ground and since the seed still was fresh inside understood that you had taken Lena twice in a row that same day. I got so proud and happy for you.

"Yes, I saw that you found my rubbers and got a bit scared. I didn't knew then that you were aware of our doings and not only that, no, you also had approved it. But then I saw that you put the condoms into your pussy. You smiled at me doing it so I understood that it was all right," I said smiling back at her.

"Yes, I did. It was lovely. I even sucked out the seed from one of the rubbers. It tasted so good and it felt heavenly the rest of the day when I walked around with my son's seed in my pussy." Mother smiled inwardly.

"Shame of you Elaine. But I agree with you, it must have felt lovely. I understand the incredible feeling. And no harm done. On the contrary," Inga broke in. "And I might have to take back what I said about Lena. She very nicely filled in gaps in the tutoring scheme. Things we hadn't thought about. Pleasing a man outside the pussy and mouth and take a woman in heat. I think that she had it all carefully planned. But she still is sluttish. But she gave all of you a great time, I have to admit that. What happened next? Elaine, had you invited more of our friends with the clear mission to open their pussies for Anders? It has been quite a bunch already. "

"Yes, one more. Clary, she was the last I had invited with such a mission."

"Oh yes, Clary. The petite woman with boobs that looks so big. But they are not bigger than mine. They just look so very big because of her slim frame. I guess you liked them, Anders. And did she play games with you?" Inga said vividly cupping her boobs and holding them forward.

"Oh yes, I liked her boobs nearly as much as I like yours. She was very keen to show them and they were very sensitive too. She cum several times when I caressed them or when she used them to caress me. Her nipples got real taught when she did it. And she also wanted me to breast fuck her. It happened down here at the lake. I cum all over her boobs.

And yes, she played games. Down here she pretended to be shy shielding her luxurious pussy bush with one hand. But her other arm was not shielding her boobs but instead lifted them up from underneath. And in the evening in her room she calmly undressed while questioning me why I had come to see her. You see I had found a note under my pillow with a short invitation to come to the blue room. Not until she was stark naked did she tell that she wanted to fuck. And after the first night I had to call her mistress and do a lot of things for her during day time. And she told me exactly what to do with her and corrected me if I did something she hadn't told me to do.

She also dressed up for me. The second night she wore a leather harness and with a whip in her hand. On the third evening she wore a thin leather coat with a deep cut corset underneath. Stockings with garters but no panties.

She was very horny. We fucked both in the evenings and in the mornings during the three days she was here. But the last evening she skipped the role play to become soft and pleasing instead. She even asked me if I had any ideas how to make the evening special for us. So I said that with a little help I would be able to take her twice. She got very pleased and suggested that I should take her from behind to start with. If I was able for another round I should follow her lead. She would think of something nice for us, she said.

.

After I had made her cum several times caressing her entire body and especially her boobs and protruding clit she knelt across the bed and begged me to come into her. Her pussy was so lovely hot, slippery and narrow. We fucked with slow strokes and we both made sure that each stroke brought my cock as far inside as it would go. She came numerous times before I exploded, flooding her pussy. Yes, I was barebacked. No need for a rubber she had said.

I was still hard when she pushed me out of her which made her very happy.

Clary used my cock to move our combined juices from her pussy to the crack of her ass. Then she placed my cockhead at her ass hole asking me to push hard and steady. I fucked her ass for a long time. She told me to calm down a few times when I was about to boil over. In the end when I couldn't hold back anymore I fucked her ass rapidly and forcefully which drove her wild. We finally cum together in a crushing climax. After that we fell asleep. In the middle of the night I woke up and tried to sneak away but she begged me to stay the night.

In the morning Clary woke me up and got me ready. She rode me violently with long hard thrusts. I squeezed her swinging boobs which made her cum. It was followed by several more before it was time for me. She rode me slowly controlling the speed with the pressure of her pussy muscles when she slid downwards. When my first spurt hit the back of her pussy she sat down and let her pussy muscles ripple along my cock. When I finished she came herself crying out loudly."

"Oh my goodness, that really was a grand finale of the tutoring you have got from our network of concerned women," Inga exclaimed. "Elaine, you really had called in a lot of us. And Anders, you must have pleased Clary extremely well. She isn't known for taking just anybody up her ass, oh no, she is very particular.

Now there must be more. I don't think that after that numerous fucking during the summer you got into celibacy. For instance, Lena was still there to fulfill your wishes, wasn't she?"

"Yes she was. And she let me fuck her about once a week until she gave notice. Now and then we did it together with the girls showing them new things. But Lena also wanted me to fuck her as a lower without any tutoring. And I always took her twice. . . . But in between more happened. Mom, you recall last year's craw fish party?"

"Oh yes of course. It became rather special. Emma, our friend who lives abroad, came to visit me and she had brought a friend, Monique. She is a very good-looking mulatto. All the men got very interested in her and not only because of her exotic look. She dressed very sexily too and really showed off her great body. So what about that party?"

"Well, I fucked both of them and not only once but at two occasions with each one."

"Oh my god. I certainly hadn't invited Emma for such a mission. But she said that she would have been very happy to volunteer if I had asked her. Oh my goodness. Both of them and twice," mother exclaimed flabbergasted.

"Go on, tell us. That sounds very interesting," Inga broke in. "Yes indeed it does so tell us thoroughly. I want to know it all," mother added.

"Yes of course. It was gorgeous. Already at the lake the first afternoon Monique invited me to come to her room in the evening. She had to use body language to make me understand. She was waiting for me ready to fuck when I knocked on her door. And she wanted a very thorough fuck. I brought her over the brink twice with my hands and tongue before entering her divine pussy in the missionary way. I fucked her lengthily with pauses in between to calm us down and there was much laughter of joy and pleasure. I think she said that she was very content when we finally reached the end. And then we had another round. This time she rode my cock teasing me and changing all the time. It stood clear that she liked a long slow fuck but wanting it harder towards the end.

Well, the second evening after dinner I was dreaming about Emma and how marvelous she looked in the nude. Suddenly she stood before me asking what I was dreaming about. I bluntly told that I was dreaming about her and had just started to fuck her. She took that as a compliment and said that if I wanted to fulfill my dream I was welcome to her room at bedtime. Of course I said yes.

Like Monique she was ready when I knocked on her door. I put my arms around her from behind and caressed her boobs and pussy. She got her first orgasm rather quickly when I massaged her protruding clit and put a finger into her. She lay down on her belly parting her thighs widely. I dug in licking her but soon she went up on all fours across the bed. I admired her upturned ass before going back licking her pussy and sucking her big clit. It didn't take her long to cum, releasing a flow of pussy juice all over my face.

Then she wanted to be entered. Her position was favorable for taking her from behind standing up. I banged her hard with long strokes which she seemed to like. My cock had a marvelous time in her pussy, a little too well though. After we had cum together I felt that she wanted more so I gave her another orgasm with my thumb in her pussy and fingers over the clit.

Afterwards she cleaned my cock with her mouth, a sucking that after a while got serious and also included the balls. That made it and I started to harden which made her very happy and made her to increase her efforts. She soon got me ready and impaled herself and started to ride. She did it wildly and fiercely to begin with enjoying herself immensely. But after she got a shaking orgasm she realized that I still was hard and far from cuming. She calmed down and rode me very deliberately varying the tightness of her pussy. She rode me to a powerful orgasm and not until I started to spurt into her she let herself loose. And when she cum her ecstasy lasted long and her laugh was deep.

When I left her room the door to Monique's room suddenly opened. I recognized Lena and she must have recognized me. She put a finger to her lips and waved at me to follow her. We sneaked down to my room. In the light I saw that her hair was tousled and her lipstick gone.

'So, you have fucked Mrs. Emma. I must say that you are an active fellow, ` she said and giggled. 'I guess that you wonder what I was doing in that room at this hour. Well, I like women as much as men. And I couldn't resist Ms. Monique. And she too likes women. I owe you for introducing me too her down at the lake this afternoon. But now I think it's time for bed, well, sleep I mean. I am quite sure that Mrs Emma has drained you anyway.'

"Oh goodness gracious me. I knew it. That bitch really takes liberties. She obviously had a private agenda when she took upon her to teach the girls. An eager young man and two young fresh pussies to play with as much as she wanted. What more could she wish for? But of course you all benefitted from it," Inga exclaimed. "So what happened next? Did she come back to you in the morning."

"Oh no, she didn't. So far she had never come to my room to fuck. What happened next was that I had new rounds with Emma and Monique. The following day was the day of the party and mother and the girls were very busy. They only had time for a quick swim and left me with Emma and Monique at the lake. They were completely relaxed about my presence and showed off shamelessly lying in the grass with legs well spread.

But the night before took its toll and I dozed off. I woke up to the sounds of moans and cries and saw that Emma and Monique was having a good time going down on each other in a sixty-nine position with Emma on top. Seeing two mature women make it out with each other was very arousing and I got erect. Now and then they flashed me smiles acknowledging my presence.

Suddenly Monique waved at me to come close. She pointed at Emma's great ass that hovered over her and put her finger in her mouth moving it in and out.

I thought that I understood and got in position behind Emma. She straddled Monique's head with her ass up in the air and her sculptural thighs spread wide. Monique grabbed my cock and caressed Emma with it. She laughed out when she felt it. Monique put my cock head at Emma's pussy entrance and I pushed inside forgetting all about rubbers. Emma moaned and began fucking back.

But Monique had plans. She gripped my balls and directed my cock to Emma's butt hole. Emma rocked forward crying out sounding angry. But it must have been only for the record. Soon she pushed back and wriggled her ass to help my cock head to slip inside. I fucked her tight ass canal with long slow strokes. Emma was grunting and moaning but that was soon replaced by her staccato laughs when Monique licked her clit. Her tight ass canal had got slick and I slid easily in and out.

Monique enhanced the lovely feeling for both of us by licking Emma's clit and gripping my cock and balls. Emma's ass canal tighten each time she laughed when getting her numerous small orgasms. The banging got hard when Emma more actively pushed back meeting my strokes moaning and laughing. Monique fondled my balls and licked Emma's clit when I shortened my jabs. Emma laughed loudly all the time when I shot several rounds into her tight ass.

Emma rolled to the side leaving me straddling Monique's face. She lifted her legs and bottom and put her legs under my armpits. Her pussy was just in front of my nose. She wanted to get licked, having been neglected under my butt-fucking of Emma. I licked her pussy that was spread wide and gave easy access to both her gaping hole and her protruding clit. Soon she was whining and she screamed loudly when she cum.

"Now that was a new experience I must say. Watching two women making love and then become part of it. And in the ass too. That must have been tremendous. What luck that Barbro had taught you the basics about butt fucking and that you had practiced with Clary too. You were well prepared to treat her ass excellently," Inga said sounding impressed.

"Well, it wasn't just luck that I invited Barbro although I wasn't sure if you would be ready for the butt. But it was luck that I decided that you were. So you were prepared when the butts of Clary and Emma were offered to you. And you pleased both of them and also had a splendid time in their asses," mother said giggling.

"Oh yes I had. They were so pleasantly tight and gripped around my entire cock. So different from the pussy. But I also got another fuck with Monique. After the craw fish dinner there was that skinny dipping in the dark with all the guests. And we had that big bonfire that it was my responsibility to watch." I continued telling.

"Well, after everybody had gone back to the house for more drinks I had to stay behind to guard the fire. Suddenly Monique was back and came into my arms for a hug and a kiss. Soon she took her clothes off and started to dance on her own in front of the fire. Her movements got wilder until she suddenly tensed and stood erect arching her back and with her head cast aback.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers
123456...8