Country Life Pt. 03 - Graduation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

At bedtime I finally got the invitation I anxiously had been waiting for all evening.

When I came to their room a little later they were ready and already in the nude. They removed my clothes working together and then one of them pulled me with her to the bed. It was no doubt what she wanted. I gave her my best treatment and soon she was moaning highly and cried out when I licked her. It didn't take long until she cum from my hands and mouth. She wanted a few more orgasms that way before she pulled me on top of her. Her sister took an active part all the time caressing me and now and then sucking my cock to keep it erect. Now she had a condom ready and put it on me. I had got used to that mother's friends always had condoms handy when they thought it was needed. I hadn't even giving it a thought to bring any.

I entered swiftly the twin under me who met me with raised hips and her thighs well spread. I fucked the best I could varying my approach. She moved her legs after each orgasm which came rather frequently. First they were on the bed then around my waist and finally on my shoulders. After that she wanted to be taken doggy style and gave us a breather while changing position.

Also when standing on all fours she varied her position after each orgasm. First she stood with swanking back and then gradually lowered her head and shoulders until finally her head was down on the mattress. Then she raised her upper body standing on her knees and supporting herself towards the bedstead. She met my thrusts real hard in that position. After she had cum she stood motionless using only her pussy muscles. She must have felt that I was on my way. Her pussy made wonders and rapidly pushed me up the hill. When I was near the top her muscles slowed down keeping me on the brink for some time. Then suddenly her muscles got frantic pushing me over the top. I cum with mighty spurts bringing her with me.

The three of us lay on the bed close together. The twins were very happy. From the way the twins talked to each other I understood that the one I had fucked had become completely satisfied. She had got much more and better than she had expected she told full of joy and pleasure. After a while her affection made her not only to pull my used condom off me but also to clean my cock with her mouth. She did it with much care and thoroughly taking also my balls into her mouth. Her affection made her go on much longer than necessary for just doing the cleaning.

Her sister wanted to take part and soon they were taking turns caressing and sucking on my cock. It felt very pleasant and led to that it suddenly started to swell in the mouth of one of them. She withdrew with a surprised cry before she went back sucking. Now she did it more deliberately to get me hard again kneeling beside me. I understood that it was the second twin and responded by caressing her backside. Soon she straddled me putting her pussy in convenient reach of my mouth. I dug in. It didn't take her long to cry out in her first orgasm. I caressed her body and especially her swinging boobs while licking her pussy. She cum with short intervals.

After some time she wanted my cock in her pussy. I felt a condom being put on and then she moved forward and impaled herself on my cock facing away from me. Her sister helped by holding my cock in place when she lowered herself. I got in easily in her well lubricated pussy. She sat down for a while letting her muscles play along my cock before she started to move. She rode me very pleasantly, slowly to begin with but gradually speeding up until she suddenly sat down hard crying out in ecstasy. After a while she resumed her ride, now in gallop until she cum again. And again and again and again.

Then she suddenly rose and spun around. She slid upward starting from my thighs leaving a snail trail of pussy juice. Her pussy kissed all over my face until she placed it over my mouth. I dug in kissing and licking which made her laugh throatily.

Her sister stepped in when the cock was left on its own. She licked it and now and then took it into her mouth to maintain the erection. She was careful though not to be too aggressive and make me cum. When the twin above my face had cum she moved her butt downwards until her pussy met my cock that her sister kept in a steady grip at the right angle. With a firm push the twin took me back into her pussy and resumed her ride. This time she varied the pace and behavior from walking to trot and gallop. There was a big, pleasured grin on her face and when she cum she hardly stopped.

But everything had to come to an end. The twin riding me noticed that my libido rose. She increased her efforts and made us cum simultaneously, she crying out loudly. Like before we lay on the bed with me in the middle cuddling and softly caressing. Which of the twins that took care of my cock I didn't know, only that the soft piece got a soft cleaning in a warm mouth.

I had a good time lying between the twins with one boob in each hand and their hands softly caressing my body. But suddenly they stopped and told me that that was the end of it. They assured me that they very totally satisfied and really impressed by my ability. But now it was time for sleep. There were brief kisses before I was pushed out of the room.

After breakfast I cornered mother.

"Hey mom, the twins had got a mission after all," I said jokingly.

"Oh, why do you say that?" Mother asked seriously. "No, I haven't given them a mission. But they were curious to know how your tutoring had turned out. I said that from what I had heard it had given good results but that I of course hadn't firsthand knowledge being your mother and it was up to them to find out if they were curios." A big smile suddenly spread over her face." I take it that they really did. Did they give you a nice fuck? Well, I heard noises from very aroused and pleased women last night. Of course it was you fucking them. I want to hear all about it later on." She hugged me affectionately before going away.

That evening I got a new invitation to their room. They had teased me all day and quite shamelessly played with me in the lake. They even let me into their pussies for brief visits a few times. That mother was watching didn't hamper them. But not until the last moment did I get the message that I was welcome.

As the evening before they met me in the nude. One of them quickly lay down on the bed obviously being the one that I should service first. But I suggested that I should take turns on them instead of fucking one at a time. They asked hesitantly how I had planned to do it and then happily agreed when I had explained.

To begin with both twins lay down on the bed and I caressed them both with my hands. But after a while I used my mouth on one of them and made her cum. I then switched to the other who I had kept warm with one hand while licking the other. Soon she too cum which made me to switch back to the first twin. We went on like that for some time. The twins let me know that they really liked it.

When it was time for real fucking I did it in a similar way. The first twin I penetrated from behind with her kneeling at the side of the bed. When she cum the other was ready in the same position which made the transition swift and easy. When she too had cum the first twin had changed position and now lay on her back with her ass close to the side of the bed again making the transfer of the cock easy.

We went on like that for a long time. Each transition calmed me down a little doing a lot of good to my stamina. The twins were very inventive finding good positions both in bed and away from it. It was lovely to fuck like this. It was nothing I even had dreamt about before. When I was about to cum I let them know with deep grunts and the twin that had me in her pussy helped with tremendous work of her muscles. I think she cum too.

When I was about to withdraw from her pussy I was stopped by the other twin who pressed her body against my ass. The pussy actively kept massaging my softening cock and it didn't shrink. Instead it started to get hard again and soon was back in battle condition. The pussy owner noticed and very proudly told her sister who let me out. The condom was swiftly changed to a fresh one and then the fucking continued.

In this round the twins took command. They wanted to be on top. When the first twin started to ride me the other straddled my face to be licked. As before they switched after each orgasm. They rode me thoroughly facing me or facing the other way. They rode me squatting or kneeling. They rode me softly or in gallop. Sometimes they just sat down using their muscles. And they enjoyed themselves immensely moaning and crying out. And all the time they told each other what they felt and commented my doings. It was enticing just to listen to them.

But finally they started to tire. Between them they decided that the one that I hadn't fucked when I cum the first time should have the honor to finish me off. So after the next switch I felt a more deliberate fucking from the twin being on top of me. It became a tremendous finale where she really used her skill varying the way she rode me. Her pussy muscles were heavily involved. She pushed me up the hill in a slow, steady pace and kept me near the top for a while with just her muscles sitting down on me. Hearing her telling her sister about her doings was an extra turn on. Then with a series of thrusts combined with lovely use of her muscles she pushed me over the brink and her muscles held me tight all the time during my delivery. Finally her muscles rippled along my cock milking the last drops out.

And that became a tremendous ending of my lovely adventures in the pussies of all of mother's horny friends. Two days later I left home to join the army.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers
1...345678