Country Life Pt. 03 - Graduation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

It felt awkward for me but the girls seemed to be comfortable with it. After a while Ylva said that she thought that also Gunilla should get in the nude. She answered that she couldn't do that, it really wasn't decent in front of me. But Ylva told her that I had seen a lot of naked women, all mother's friends, down at the lake. After a while Gunilla gave in with sparkling eyes and undressed graciously. The girls got quiet when they say her gorgeous body.

She put a record on and started to dance. She started slow but gradually speeded up and soon she was gyrating, caressing her body, putting her pelvis forward and cupping her breasts. Her breasts and ass bounced wildly. Her hair swung, she bowed and got her hair in front of her face then straightened up and pushed the hair back with her hands. She lifted her hands above her head swirling around which lifted her breasts marvelously. She was on tip toe pushing her pelvis forward and stretching her thighs. It was a formidable performance.

When the second record ended she noticed that we didn't dance but just watched her. She stopped dancing herself and started to give us directions. She snuggled up behind me putting her hands on my hips trying to guide me. Giggling she told me to move my hips as if I were fucking her. She pressed her body against mine. I felt her breasts at my back and her fluffy bush brushed over my ass cheeks. She held me close and directed my movements with her body. At one time she grabbed my jutting cock and told me not to be embarrassed about it.

A while later she was back behind me. Would you like if I end this class a bit early to give us time for a quickie before lunch, she asked adding that she certainly had got horny from the dancing. I said that I should want that very much.

When I came to her room she let me in wearing a form-fitted short blouse that ended just above her navel. The top buttons were undone and her ample boobs spilled out. The blouse accentuated her broad hips and her rich, red pussy bush. She wore no other clothes. Then she asked how I wanted to take her. I had to think for a little while but then decided that I wanted to fuck her from behind. She very happily agreed to that saying that it was an excellent choice. She got down on all fours on the couch with her ass high in the air and her knees together. She wriggled her hips slowly knowing that her position made the best of her ass.

I knelt behind her and used my tongue to lick her crack and slit starting at her hole. When I licked her clit she cum, bouncing up and down on the couch and laughing out loud. She certainly was in a good mode.

I rose and put a rubber on. She hadn't moved but wriggled her ass in anticipation. I stood behind her, cock in hand and aimed at her pussy. But she bounced up and down and I missed and hit her ass hole instead. I even got the tip a little in. She jumped up from the couch and faced me. Laughingly she told me that it was a hole that we might try out but not today. Try again, she said.

She resumed her position on all fours and I tried again. This time she kept still and I found her pussy hole. She was wet and I slid in. I started to thrust into her. She panted and moaned and soon her small cries began until the big cry announced her orgasm. By then I was ready and her orgasm made her pussy ripple and her muscles to flex and that made me cum in a mighty orgasm as well. She raised her upper body and stood on her knees with my cock still inside the pussy. She turned her head and smiled broadly. She was very happy and praised me profoundly for the best fuck so far making her cum twice in a row without a pause.

"I didn't know that you got a quickie before lunch," Mother broke in. "But I remember now that Gunilla looked very content and pleased, she beamed of content and happiness. You Anders on the other hand looked rather tired but also content. That's understandable since Gunilla had used you so intensely. Five times in less than 14 hours if I have counted right. Well, let's hear the rest,"

"Yes. Gunilla was back once more in the spring this time. That was when you mom got involved in the free dancing, remember?"

"Oh yes I remember. Oh my goodness yes. What a crazy thing to do. Not the free dancing in itself but that Ylva talked me into letting us all do it in the nude. But it felt fantastic I must admit. Gunilla was a tremendous dancer."

"Well, you were very good yourself. And together you gave us a fantastic performance and very enticing. Let me tell Inga about it.

Mom and Gunilla started to dance around each other. They rotated, wriggled their hips and shoulders, pushed their pelvises forward and back, shook their heads.

When a fast tune came on both of you got wild. You moved in rhythm with the fast music which caused your boobs and asses to bounce wildly. At first you danced together but soon changed into dancing against each other, circling around. Your pelvises were thrust forward as if fucking. Gunilla was the aggressive part, circling and driving you around mom.You performed what looked like a ritual fuck dance. We were flabbergasted.

The girls and I stopped dancing and stood together in a corner mesmerized watching you. The girls pulled my arms around their waists and then pushed my hands down to their pussies. They started to jack my cock and balls while I massaged their pussies and clits until they cum. I too cum when the tune ended and the two of you stood with your feet planted on the floor, pelvises put forward, rocking your bodies very fast. When I cum a hand was cupped over the head catching what was pumped out.

"My, my, yes that really was something. I really got carried away. It felt absolutely fantastic. But I didn't know until now that it was so very erotic and enticing to watch as well. Very indecent in front of my kids wasn't it? And I had no idea what you did watching us," Mother said with flushing cheeks. Her nipples were erect and her pussy steamed. She had parted her legs during my telling. "But tell what more happened that evening. Gunilla wanted to rehearse a show or something and I gave you an excuse to accompany her. I am sure that juicy things happened. She was as worked up as I was."

"Oh yes, she rehearsed a tremendous show, an erotic show she called it. And it really was and very good as far as I know. But I have of course never seen anything of that kind. She undressed while dancing. She shielded herself with feathers when she was in the nude only giving glimpses of her goodies. But in the ultra-private show as she called it she was completely nude. Then she straddled me on a bench and impaled herself on my naked cock. It felt heavenly to be barebacked in her but she cum after too few thrusts up and down. Then she raised her ass to get my cock out of her pussy and sank back down sitting on my cock that lay along my stomach. She slid a little back and forth laughing out which made my cock to slip in between her labia getting embedded in her slit. She slid slowly back and forth again keeping my cock in between her labia. She cum again.

Then she said that it was my turn and that she wanted to give me something special. She offered me her ass. He let me in there while straddling me after a brief visit in her pussy. She pushed slowly down on my cock until it was buried to the hilt in her ass. She rode me like that and cum twice before taking pity of me and deliberately rode on to make me cum too.

When she dismounted she found that I still was hard which was a nice surprise. That led to that I let into her ass again but this time from behind having much more control. She was very talkative and her grip around my cock changed constantly. She wanted to be taken hard which I did. She cum several times before I shot again filling her ass. She was extremely happy and content afterwards.

When I came to her room in the morning she nearly disappointed me. She said that we couldn't fuck because she had just got her period. But I talked her into giving it a try telling that I had done it before. Hesitantly she agreed. I took her from behind standing up and I was allowed to do it barebacked. It felt lovely in her pussy and the feeling was enhanced knowing that I could deposit my full load unrestrained in her. She got very pleased too she told me all the time.

"Oh my goodness," Inga blurted out. "What an experience it must have been. What a sexy woman. Yes I fully understand that she was fun to be with showing so clearly that she liked to fuck with you. And no inhibitions whatsoever. Well both of them were extremely good to you. And for themselves too. Excellent, uncomplicated, straightforward sex with no relations to handle afterwards. A fantastic set up I must say Elaine. Arranging for Anders to get laid regularly throughout the long winter and even longer than that. But now I guess that the parade of willing women must have come to an end."

"Oh no, there are several more. When Anders graduated he had six women in two days. I got very impressed," mother said taking over the telling. "First in the evening before the exam I sent Lena to give him a pill because he couldn't relax enough to get asleep. But she said that she knew a better way. I was most happy to let her do what she had in mind. Well, she fucked Anders slow and tenderly and made him fall asleep. Then in the morning the girls caught Anders with a raging hard on, a morning pride of course, but they were ignorant about such things. So they got very annoyed that he shouldn't be able to concentrate later in the day. Lena came to rescue and allowed the girls to suck him off. They even had time to please the girls, one each as had been their habit.

When Anders got home from his very successful exam I saw that he was very excited and flying high. So I asked Matilda to give him a bath to make him relax. She is a very competent woman so I was sure that she understood what I meant her to do. Well, she fucked Anders very thoroughly and he was able to take her twice in a row. She grinned like a Cheshire cat when I met her afterwards.

After dinner we danced and most of the women kept him hard. I and the girls set the scene. I was rather tipsy by then and didn't give a damn if anybody saw that I grinded my mons and pussy against him. He got hard in an instant. The girls followed and did just the same. Then it went on like that and many ladies pulled his nose into their cleavages too or at least allowed him long deep looks into their low cut dresses. Yes, it was quite a party for him.

During the night he fucked the brains out of his two cousins. But I think Anders should tell about that himself."

"Be happy too. Well, an invitation to come to the yellow room was whispered in my ear from behind when the party was winding down. Although I didn't recognize the voice I went there thinking that it might be another of mom's arrangements. It was pitch black inside when I entered the room without knocking which was an instruction I had got so I saw nothing. But there was a soft call from one of the beds to get over there. I was met by an already naked woman who pulled me down over her. Well, to make a long story short after caressing her to the best of my ability I got on top of her and fucked her thoroughly. After several orgasms she wanted to change position. She went up on all fours and I took her again doggy style. I fucked her with great ardor and she cum several times. But finally I felt that it was my turn. She told me just to shoot my load into her. Yes, I had fucked her barebacked all the time. So I just exploded in her pussy.

I must have passed out because the next thing I remember is that I woke up from a pressing need to relive myself. When I came out from the nearby bathroom I thought it was best to go back to my room but I had to collect my clothes first. When I entered the room it was no longer dark inside and the door was closed shut behind me. A woman stood at the door asking if I really had intended to leave without fucking her. I got very confused. I had up to now not had a clue about whom the woman was that I had fucked so thoroughly. Now I recognized my cousin Tilde but I still couldn't understand what she meant that I hadn't fucked her.

But she giggling told me that it was her sister Edith I had fucked and now it was her turn. She ordered me to caress her as thoroughly as I had caressed Edith. I was happy for that because it gave me more time to recover in full which I felt that I needed. So I dug in kissing and licking her to several orgasms. But finally she wanted to fuck and told me to lie down. She impaled herself on my cock and rode me wildly enjoying herself immensely.

After a few orgasms she too wanted to change position. She too wanted to be fucked from behind but flatly refused to be taken doggy style. She was nobody's bitch she said. No, she wanted to be mounted like a mare by her precious stallion. She jumped up taking position against the bedstead. I followed and mounted her after some preliminaries. I fucked her intensely making her cum several times until she said that she was very satisfied and tired. By then Edith had joined us and Tilde asked her for help to make me cum. Which she did in a very funny way I thought. They told me to bury my cock deep in Tilda and stand still. Suddenly Edith drilled a stiff finger up my butt hole and then the women worked together, Tilde with her cunt muscles and Edith massaging my gland. My libido quickly rose from the very arousing double treatment. When Tilde felt that I shot my load she cum again. I was barebacked in her too.

"Well done I must say," Inga exclaimed. "I too am proud that I have taught you so well. Especially the importance of foreplay that not only gives your women a good time but also prepares them for the penetration. It makes it much easier and faster to make us women cum with your cock in our pussies."

"Yes, I also got very proud when I heard about it," mother said. "Proud of having such a virile son and proud that he is so good at satisfying his women. But let us finish telling about all Anders women. There are two more. Let me begin, it's so nice. You can fill in the gaps, Anders.

It happened the following night. First in late evening Lena came to him to say good bye in her special way. This time she wanted a real good fuck making Anders to perform on top of his abilities. Lena had been told by the cousins about his activities in their pussies the night before and had become impressed. She wanted a similar treatment. I think that you took her twice in a row at least that was what she told me in the morning?"

"Oh yes I did. I fucked her in the same way as I had fucked Edith. First I caressed her to several orgasms then I entered her lovely pussy being on top of her. I fucked her thoroughly, feeling very inspired not least because I was allowed to go barebacked. It didn't take her long to cum in the first of a long series of orgasms. Finally we cum in a mutual climax when I started firing my rounds into her.

She was very pleased but wanted what I had given Edith. She was worried that it was over because I had cum so hard in her but I told her to feel for herself. She got very happy and soon was up on all fours with me taking her from behind. It became a long fuck where she cum endlessly in a long series until finally I was ready to deliver again which I did during another great mutual climax."

"It was a tremendous fuck Lena told me in the morning, the best she had ever had she assured me," mother said proudly. "Well, then comes the best. In early morning Lena brought Belle to your room. Belle is a temporary maid. She wanted to thank Anders for having consoled her the day before. She had tried to do it already then by the lake but was disturbed by me. I knew nothing at that time of course. So now she wanted to say thanks with a good fuck. Lena suggested that they should fuck in the same way Anders had fucked Tilde. Which they did in full and to her outmost satisfaction Belle told me later that day."

"Yes we did. Again I first caressed her entire body with hands, mouth and tongue. Then she rode my cock excellently enjoying herself immensely. In the middle of it she needed a rest and lay down for a while. Then she resumed riding the cock but facing the other way. After a couple of good orgasms she rode on very deliberately towards the final kill. When she put me over the brink I spurted like never before in her pussy while her muscles milked me dry. Yes, I again was barebacked.

Then I must have taken a short nap because I suddenly woke up from getting my cock sucked. She was very good at it and soon I was ready again which really impressed her. This time I mounted her from behind standing up fucking her pussy to her full satisfaction. After some time she wanted a break and when I was about to mount her again I missed and hit her butt hole. She grinned and said that if the noble lady Tilde had allowed me to take her up the ass why couldn't she, Belle do the same? But she wanted to see it happen she added. So she moved to lie on her back across the bed propping a cushion under the small of her back. She spread her thighs wide. She was wide open with both her holes easy accessible.

I dug in. I first lubricated my cock in her pussy before going for the butt hole. It easily let me in and soon I was all the way inside her ass. She was experienced in that hole too and gave us much pleasure until I eventually filled her back door tube."

"Oh my goodness, Elaine. You really have a devoted staff and also take advantage of it. Making four of them to fuck with Anders, three maids and a cook. Tremendous I must say," Inga exclaimed laughingly.

"But I haven't asked then. Well, Matilda and perhaps Lena in a way. But with her it was more that I gave her permission. But not Belle and certainly not the cook," mother said giggling. "But Anders you haven't told us about the last time Marianne was here. Well, I think I will do the telling. Maybe it will be more understandable that way. You see, it was then I taught Anders the basics about spanking."

"You taught him about spanking? You did it yourself? Unbelievable, but I know that you like it so why not." Inga exclaimed.

"No, I didn't let Anders spank me. No, that wouldn't be proper would it? No, but I was able to arrange so that Anders saw how it could be done and then he got the chance to practice it. All in the same evening. But Anders wasn't aware of that I know what happened, all of it.

Well, that evening also Marianne asked if she could use the room for some practicing. And as with Gunilla I suggested that Anders should accompany her. I guess that she practiced thoroughly. I heard music for quite some time. Was it good, Anders?"

"Oh yes, very good. Marianne ended up doing what she called a lap dance on me. In the nude of course. That ended with that she rode me while I was sitting on a chair. First she impaled herself facing away from me but after a couple of orgasms she changed and finished me off facing me."

"Yes, I heard quite a few pleased sounds when I took my evening tour around the house," mother took over giggling. "Well, then you took a tour around the house in the buff. I was on the upper floor when your father suddenly came out in the corridor looking for me wanting to fuck. I decided to make a sexy descend. Halfway down the stairs I noticed that you and Marianne hid in the shadows. The devil got into me wanting to put on a real show for you. I had for some time thought about how to move your tutoring forward to more advanced things. And this was a god sent opportunity.

Well, when I was down I very seductively knelt and started to suck my husband. In the middle of it I rose and leaned against the railing wriggling my ass in a way that was a signal. He got it and smacked my bottom. A very nice smack that was followed by several more. I cried out of course, his smacking was for real and he knows that I want it rather hard. I made sure that my cries changed gradually from pain to pleasure and lust. I think I got about ten smacks before he suddenly entered my dripping pussy. And what a fuck it became.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers
1...345678