Country Life Pt. 03 - Graduation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

You should know Anders that I noticed that you were on your way to come to my rescue in the beginning but that Marianne held you back. Then I got sure that Marianne would explain to you afterwards the effects of spanking and the pleasures of it.

Well, then we got real lucky, didn't we. When your father had fucked me once more but in our bedroom I went out to get my night dress that I had left on the stairs. I heard you in the main hall and was just in time to see that Marianne more or less copied me. She teased you into smacking her even to the level that you got real angry. She refused to open her thighs for you although she was leaning against the railing and probably wriggled her ass provocatively. I think you gave her a real spanking, even more and probably harder than your father gave me. But she got very contented when you finally had fucked her, totally exhausted I think she got. That really was a night to remember for all of us. Marianne and I had trouble to sit in the morning. I didn't have to ask her what had taken place the evening before, it showed very clearly."

"I didn't know that you saw us," I said. "But I must say that it was a great performance. Seeing you and father together was rather shocking though. But I also saw how excellently you pleased each other not to tell how good you were at sucking his cock. And that you loved doing it was very obvious. You looked so utterly happy when you made him spurt all over your face. And yes, Marianne explained how spanking works. I couldn't believe at first that it gave so much pleasure but when she demonstrated it by making me spank her I had to believe it. I must admit that she teased me until I got angry. I now understand that it was because she wanted to be spanked real hard. Yes, I smacked her harder than I had intended. I had trouble to control myself.

But she also showed that pain and pleasure come together. Later in her room she rode my cock. She taught me how to squeeze her reddened buttocks with enough strength to make them hurt but not too much. She enjoyed immensely when I got it right making her cum. Well, that was the last fuck with Marianne. We woke up too late in the morning to have time for another round."

"Oh goodness gracious me, Elaine. You really take the tutoring seriously. But letting Anders see you fucking like that isn't to take it a bit far? Crossing the taboo line, wasn't it? Close to anyway. But maybe it's better to keep it in the family so to speak. And to do it when he has such a good woman handy to explain it all was super."

"Well, the end justifies the means, isn't that so? It became an excellent introduction to the pleasures of spanking. Such an opportunity must be used. And I really had no time to consider it. I had to decide on the spot," mother said looking proud. "Well, now we have finally come to the end of the willing pussies that Anders has pleased so excellently. So far of course. I hope there will be many more in the future.

"Goodness gracious me," Inga exclaimed. "I had no idea what I set in motion a year ago down here at this lake. You Elaine have put together a formidable tutoring scheme just as we dreamt about when we formed our network of concerned women. But you have been much more thorough and have extended the scheme far beyond what we discussed. So many capable, lovely women, so many experiences for Anders in such a short time. Women of all kinds with different knowledges and skills and ranging in age from twenty to mid-forties. Yes I count in the girls although Anders hasn't fucked them for real. But they have taught him a lot about girls his own age which will be very useful in the future I am sure."

"Yes I agree with you in full," mother said. "It has turned out extremely well and really has involved a lot of good women. When I at first planned it I only counted on a few of our network friends who I invited giving them a mission. And a couple more enrolled without my knowledge like Anna and Emma. And Lena was god-sent. Everything has really worked out much better than I ever dreamt of when I first put together the tutoring scheme for you Anders." Mother looked at me with pride and joy but there also was lust and longing in her eyes.

Both Inga and mother sat quiet, mother seemingly deep in thoughts.

"Oh holy mother, if just you know how I would like to find out for myself how good my son has become. . . . How he treats his women . . . How he makes them cum so frequently, mother suddenly blurted out. She sat quiet, head down, smiling inwardly. She sighed deeply and looked up looking sad. "Well, that's just a dream of course," she added.

Inga was looking at her with a smile trickling in the corner of her mouth. Their eyes met and locked and a silent conversation obviously took place. Mother's face brightened at first but then got a troubled look.

"Oh no, you are out of your mind. You can't really mean that, could you? Of course it would be lovely but no, we can't do it . . . could we . . . oh my goodness . . . you really mean it?"

"Yes, of course I do, and I really want to. I don't mind being watched by my best friend, not at all, I would even like it. I am so turned on. I would love to do it, really. And I am sure Anders wants to show what he has learnt. Let's do it here and now, please Elaine."

Mother sat quiet while expressions of indecision, guilt, horror and lust showed on her face.

"Please, Elaine, I really want to. We both are dying to find out, aren't we? I really want to find out for myself what my tutoring has led to. I had planned to invite Anders to fuck me in the evening but here, where it all started, will be much better. What harm can be done? Please." Inga begged for something I didn't quite understand. . . . "And you have already crossed the taboo line or at least treaded on it, haven't you?" She added looking intensely at mother.

"Oh, all right then. Oh my goodness, yes. But you have to ask him. It's up to him really, if he thinks he wants to and can make it," mother said with doubt and lust mixed on her face.

"Anders darling, come over here will you. I want to ask you something. . . Come on . . . Good, sit down at my side. . . Well, the question is . . . well . . . you see . . . I very much would like to make love to you like last summer . . . fuck you I mean . . . lovely, you want that too I can see on your face. Well . . . the thing is . . . you see . . . the thing is that I want us to do it here and now with your mom watching . . . she wants to see how you behave . . . I mean how much you have learnt about how to please a woman . . . and the woman will be me. Will you do it? Please, I want it so much," Inga begged

I got shocked. They wanted me to fuck Inga while mother watched like an examiner. Would she give me a grade afterwards? And maybe Inga too? Could I get it up with mother watching? . . . Oh, was I really considering it in my mind?

I looked up and saw Inga's voluptuous body close to me. Beyond that I saw mother looking at me with pure lust on her face. She sat with her legs spread and her lower lips glistened from wetness. I had never before seen mother in such a state, not at close range anyway.

The thought then struck me. Before me sat a very horny woman, maybe hornier than any woman I had seen before. The only reason that she hadn't jumped me already was that she was my mother and still had control over herself. But I got the feeling that she was close to loose control and would jump me right away if I gave her the slightest sign.

Well, it certainly felt a bit awkward but I could do it. Why should I hesitate? Two lovely women wanted me to make love to them, one physically and one mentally. They would both take part and together give me an experience for life. I had done it before several times when my sisters watched me fuck Lena.

I bent down and kissed Inga's breast taking a taught nipple in my mouth.

Two deep, guttural laughs followed on my action. Not a word was said when I dug in on Inga's body. I started to caress and kiss her upper body, boobs, neck, shoulders, ears and mouth. My tongue circled her nipples and twisted with her tongue. I sucked her nipples into my mouth and sucked and bit them rather hard. I tried to remember what she liked but my memory was blank. Instead her moans guided me. She was noisy and easy to follow. She also gave signals with her hand on my neck pressing now and then when she wanted more of the same.

Inga laughed throatily when my mouth went south down her body. I took a good bite on her mound and rocked it back and forth and squeezed her big boobs at the same time. She cried out and kept my head steady. I bit and rocked her flesh harder which made her moan.

Suddenly I heard a deep grunt. I looked up. Mother sat at our side with her legs crossed in the tailor way. Her ass bounced up and down. There was lust on her face but also longing. She instinctively covered her pussy when she saw me looking at her and actually blushed.

I went back to Inga. I still had her mound in a good bite and rocked it rhythmically. She laughed happily and arched her back heaving her pelvis upwards against my mouth. She panted hard for a while until suddenly she cried out and fell back on the ground.

Inga and mother laughed together very relieved. I had lost my bite on her mound when she cum and now changed position. I knelt beside her and caressed her inner thighs from the knees upwards. Inga willingly spread her legs and her laugh stopped abruptly when I dug into her pussy. The pussy lips had swelled and the clit was coming out. She shuddered when I flicked over it and both she and mother moaned.

I caressed her breasts and pinched her nipples while licking and sucking on her pussy. Inga moaned of delight. I licked slowly and carefully along the slit from clit to her puckered ass hole flicking both when passing. She cried out of pleasure at each turn of direction.

I looked up at mother who had her eyes closed. Pain and lust filled her face. Her nipples were like plugs sticking out and her breasts had reddened. Her pussy was open and her juices flowed. Her clit protruded long and hard from its sheath. Suddenly her eyes opened and she looked straight into mine. They were filled with desire and raw lust. She moaned several times but suddenly she got shy and again put a hand over her pussy.

I went back to work on Inga and got more focused. I licked and sucked her pussy and clit. Her ass started to bounce in rhythm and so did her moans. I heard mother take up the same rhythm moaning and panting hard.

When Inga's moans were interspersed with small cries mother followed. I looked up and saw mother lying on her back caressing her pussy, ass bouncing wildly.

I speeded up on Inga's pussy pushing my tongue in and out and in between flicking her clit. There was a series of cries and Inga arched her back pressing her pussy against me. I heard mother follow her until they joined in relieving high pitch cries and Inga fell back down.

"Take her. Take her now. She wants to be taken. She wants your powerful cock to penetrate her pussy. Shove it into her, do it now," mother blurted out hoarsely at our side.

Inga had caressed my cock and balls while I had sucked her so I was ready. I moved to kneel between her legs which she immediately spread wide. She raised her knees to be ready to receive me. I moved in and Inga elevated her hips to the right height and angle. I hit the target at the first attempt putting my cock at the entrance between her puffy lips. With a mighty shove I pushed myself in. She was very wet and received me easily. Both she and mother cried out when I with one more hard thrust bottomed out in her.

I stopped for a while buried to the hilt in her pussy. I rose on my arms and looked down at her face. She smiled lustfully with anticipation all over her face. I looked over at mother who sat at our side with spread legs. Her pussy glistened in the sun. This time she didn't cover herself. Instead she put a finger into her wet open pussy and moved it in and out. There was only lust and desire on her face.

I lowered my head and kissed Inga's boobs taking in her nipples sucking and biting them. Inga wriggled her hips of delight making my cock to move in her pussy. She squeezed my cock hard with her cunt muscles.

"Fuck me. Fuck me the way I taught you," she panted smilingly.

And I did. This I remembered. I started with long slow strokes that took my cock all the way out of her pussy only the cock head remaining inside. Then pushed it back in all the way with a steady motion. I added the twitch at the end of the push as I had learned from god knows which woman.

Inga liked it very much. She sighed of pleasure at first and then started to moan. I heard mother moan as well. I slowly increased the tempo and shortened the thrusts until I banged her hard with short thrusts. Her moans got higher following my tempo. She planted her feet deep in the ground and lifted her pelvis to meet me. Each thrust made us crash hard into each other. Also her clit got its share getting mauled between us.

I heard mother grunt beside us and looked up. She was again lying on the ground arching her back and caressing her pussy. She was quite noisy grunting and moaning all the time. She wasn't aware of anything but her lust.

I kept on banging into Inga's uplifted pussy. She began to cry out and arched her back heaving her ass off the ground lifting me as well. She wriggled her hips a few times taking me deep inside her. A low cry emerged from inside and got higher until it reached the high pitch tone. Mother beside us followed and her cries were very loud. Inga's cry trickled off and she fell down on the ground taking me with her. She put arms and legs around my back and thighs and pulled me close to her body. She also wanted my full weight upon her.

I looked at the side and mother also laid down with her legs spread out. Her pussy was all wet and her pubic hair matted from her juice. Her face was calm with a very contented look.

Suddenly she looked up and smiled at me, a content smile that broadened and turned into a laugh. Inga joined her happy mood and her body shook when she joined in the laughter.

"Oh my goodness, that was quite a show. He is good, very good, isn't he Inga?" Mother said.

"Oh yes, he has improved immensely. Well, with such a good teacher to start with and so many women to practise with he should, shouldn't he? Anders, where did you learn to do that twitch in the end? It was just lovely." Inga joined in the praise.

"Yes, and that bite of the mound was new to me. I must ask your father to do that. I just wonder how to put it though after all these years." Mother said in a very pleased tone.

Inga sighed and wriggled under me. She let her arms and legs fell to the sides but I stayed. I hadn't cum but was in no hurry either. It was pleasant to lie on top of her soft body being deep engulfed in her warm pussy. But after some time I made a few small thrusts into her.

"Oh my god. Haven't you cum? How could you hold back? That's more than I thought possible," Inga exclaimed.

"Well, you haven't given me permission to deposit my load inside you so I had to keep it," I said jokingly remembering her of the lesson she had given me of the need to always take precautions.

"Oh yes you are right. I got all too carried away. Well, in fact it's quite safe these days, thank god, but we should have taken precautions. But now I don't mind I am too horny. Fuck me again will you."

"May I ask you a favour? Will you be on top riding me? I remember that it felt marvellous the way you did it."

"Oh yes certainly my boy. Especially when you ask me so nicely. Elaine, what a good boy you have, such good manners and what a good fucker he has become. Well my boy, let's regroup then. This will be real fun."

I pulled out of her and lay down on my back with the cock along my stomach. Inga rose and walked around stretching her body to soften her muscles after being pinned to the ground. She slowly walked up along my body with one foot on each side and stood for a while looking down at me smilingly. I looked up at her naked body. Her firm, ample breasts stood out with the hard nipples protruding. My gaze went over her curvy body with its narrow waist and broad hips. Her belly was round and firm over a well groomed luxurious bush of black hair. Her pussy was slightly open between her spread legs. The labia was puffy, the inner lips swelling, the clit stood out. The whole area was wet. She certainly looked ready to fuck.

In that moment she knelt down with a throaty laugh. She took my cock and used the head to stroke back and forth through her slit. She paid special attention to her clit and moaned of delight each time the cock head rubbed over it.

Suddenly she decided it was enough. With a few quick movements she had fully impaled herself on my cock and started to ride me laughing happily.

"Oh my goodness, Anders. . . How lovely your cock feels in my pussy . . . so hard . . . so fat . . . it spreads me so nicely. . . Oh my god . . . I will come again. Elaine . . . Elaine . . . he has done it again . . . oh my god." She fell forward screaming of joy. Her pussy rippled along my cock and my libido rose. My cock hardened and stretched. Inga felt it and quickly recovered from her enjoyable orgasm. She sat up again, smiled at me and started to use her inner muscles together with small movements up and down. It felt very good and the tingling in my loins told that I was about to cum.

"Cum my boy. Shoot your load into me. I want to feel your hot seed splash against my walls. Show your mother how hard you can spurt into my pussy. Yes, yes, here it comes, yes I feel it. Look Elaine how well he does it. Oh my goodness . . . I am coming again . . . Oh my god."

Inga screamed and I heard mother cry out but my pleasure was too intensive to let me pay any attention to others. My seed flowed into Inga by spurts. She cried out each time her inner wall was hit and her pussy rippled again along my cock. She went on using her muscles long after I was finished milking every drop out of me. She didn't stop until I got limp. Then she laughed of joy and pleasure.

I had been so occupied from the very enjoyable treatment by Inga's pussy that I had forgotten our spectator. I looked at the side and there was mother lying on her back with closed eyes and panting hard. Her legs were spread and her knees raised and I looked right into her open pussy that shivered. Her finger was still on her clit. She had just come as well.

Inga leaned down and let her breasts caress my upper body. She moved upwards and the boobs were all over my face. She placed a nipple in my mouth and I sucked on it and then she replaced it with the other. Inga laughed happily and dismounted me.

"Goodness gracious me, what a fuck. Elaine, what a boy you have, what skill, what stamina. I am so happy that you choose me to be his very first. Elaine, Elaine, do you hear me? I am talking to you." She turned bewildered at mother. "Oh Elaine, are you all right?"

Mother had been dead to the world but now recovered slowly. She blinked and a smile spread on her face.

"Sorry, I got a bit carried away. What did you say?"

"Oh, nothing much. I just complimented you for your son. A real stud he has become. And so good at pleasing women not only with his cock but also with his hands and mouth. And what a stamina," Inga giggled. The two women looked at each other and broke into laughter, a great relieving laughter.

They calmed down eventually and Inga hugged me. "I am so happy and feel so good. You are great," she whispered.

"Well, I think we should clean up a little. Just look at you. There is come all over. Let's take a swim even if it's cold. It will be very refreshing," mother said having completely recovered and now getting back in control.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers
1...345678