Country Life Pt. 03 - Graduation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

She let me cum in her mouth and easily swallowed my mighty load. She sucked me dry and withdrew from my cock moaning highly. I increased my efforts on her pussy and clit and she cum herself in a quick orgasm crying out once. Her body tensed and shivered when she cum.

All right Anders. That was it. Now you have to behave in the morning. She said it trying to sound solemn. But there was joy underneath that she couldn't suppress completely. She was still kneeling beside me and I had kept caressing her body which she pretended not to notice.

Again I had to disappoint her. Her sucking had felt very good and her body so close to me was gorgeous. I was on my way to get hard again which I told her. It puzzled her to say the least and at first she didn't believe me. She grabbed my hardening cock to find out. Once she was convinced she asked sighing what had to be done to calm it down.

I told her that the obvious thing I needed was to get properly laid. She said that it was a naughty suggestion and then started to argue about that she couldn't do that, one reason being that she was my teacher. She then got quiet for a while and her eyes were closed. Suddenly there was a deep sigh. She said that she had to agree that it seemed to be the only way. So let's do what has to be done, she said sighing again. But there was a little smile in the corner of her mouth

Marianne quickly rose and let her robe slip from her shoulders. She rummaged in her purse and put a familiar package on the bedside table. She lay down on the bed stretched flat out, legs slightly held together. Come and let's get it over with, she called. I went up to the bed and started to caress her entire body with hands and mouth. At first she pretended that it was just out of duty she lay there and told me to stop caressing her and instead quickly enjoy myself. But as she did nothing to stop me I went on caressing her and after a while she admitted that it felt good and that I shouldn't stop. When I tried to lick down her slit she was hesitant to spread her thighs but when I reached her clit she became eager.

Suddenly her thighs were wide apart and her knees raised. Her pussy was fully exposed and free to explore. She was moist and her clit stood out. I licked her pussy slit up and down flicking over her clit. After a short while she moaned highly and her ass started to bounce up and down. Her whole body shuddered when she cum.

She lay quiet for a while regaining her composure. Then she was back in her duty mode and asked if I was going to just stand there. She reminded me that it was I who needed to cum. Put a rubber on and come and do what you have to do. Be quick please and let's get it over with, she said sounding stern but joy in her voice gave another message

I got ready in no time and turned back to the bed. I knelt between her legs and then placed my cock at her entrance. She immediately pushed her hips upwards and I slid into her. She raised her hips and eagerly met my thrusts. She showed the same ability as when we danced to anticipate my movements and her supple body pliable met mine. Her pussy narrowed around my cock and squeezed it very pleasantly.

We fucked in harmony for a while. I felt my pleasure grow and increased my tempo. She followed and soon we were fucking with short hard thrusts. Marianne tried to keep quiet but now and then a moan or cry come out of her. She panted hard. When I felt it was time I used a few long hard thrusts and then stayed deep inside her when I started to spurt. Suddenly she cried out and shuddered. I lay on top of her for a while with my cock still buried deep. Her muscles held it in a firm grip.

After recovering Marianne pushed me off her. `I hope that it was fairly enjoyable and that you finally are satisfied,` she said in her stern voice. She inspected the rubber when taking it off my cock. 'Good night and be a good boy tomorrow,` she said trying to dismiss me.

Well, I am satisfied for now. But what if I am horny again in the morning? You are so lovely, I said boldly. She got very surprised and closed her eyes sighing. After a while she looked up. `If you really are like that again in the morning which I doubt, you had better come and see me and talk it over. Good night, ' she said.

Of course I was back at Marianne's door in early morning. She immediately let me in feigning a deep sigh. But she had obviously expected me having already made her morning toilet. `I guess that you are horny again since you are here. We can't have you like that in class,` she said sourly. All right, let's do what has to be done.` She dropped her robe being naked underneath. She went to the bed with spring in her steps and climbed up. She did it very gracefully but in an awkward way if the meaning was to lie down. She was kneeling on the bed.

I got a sudden feeling that she wanted to be taken from behind but didn't want to say so directly. I quickly moved forward and grabbed her hips to keep her in position. She asked what I was doing but added that it was fine with her, if I wanted to do it that way. Just get on with it. I heard a pleased tone in her voice and she spread her knees further apart.

I caressed her entire body with hands, mouth and tongue. This time she didn't object but buried her head in the pillows and no sounds came out. Soon she got an orgasm under my tongue and her body shuddered. There were several muffled cries coming from the pillows. I rose and used my cock to caress her from over the butt hole to beyond her fully erect clit, a protruding rounded knob, until she cum again.

She kept her posture also during her second orgasm. I found rubbers handy on the table. I entered her from behind. She was waiting for it and helped me get the cock inside with small movements of her hips and ass and there was a muffled cry of delight when I bottomed out in her pussy. I fucked her with steady long strokes and she bucked back. Her lithe body made a lot of tricks to get us pleasure. In the end she squeezed my cock and milked my come out. She cried again several times when she cum.

She kept standing on all fours until I withdrew. She spun round and took care of the rubber. Behave yourself in class, she said dismissing me. And I did. In a few slow dances she tested me by grinding her mons hard against my crotch but I was spent and my cock didn't react. She looked both pleased and disappointed.

I anxiously waited for the next lesson. Marianne arrived but acted completely normal. As before Friday class didn't have many close body contacts. Marianne had me dance with my sisters most of the time. But when it was time for the last couple of dances that ended the evening she made me her partner. I got erect immediately I took her in my arms. She deliberately danced close to me using her lower body to direct me. Her mons pressed hard against my erection. My room later on was her only comment.

When I came to her room she immediately told me to undress and to fuck her right away and quickly because she needed a good night's sleep.

Marianne went to the bed slipping out of her robe on the way. She lay down with her thighs slightly parted. I got naked in no time and began to fondle her. I worked my way down her body and kissed her to her first orgasm. She couldn't suppress her moans and cries in full.

I found rubbers on the table. She checked that I had put it on correctly, then fell back on the bed sighing. I got an idea and boldly asked if she would consider being on top riding me. She immediately responded that if that would make me cum quicker it was a very good idea. Marianne very graciously impaled herself on my cock. I caressed her body and especially her breasts and ass when she rode me. She seemed to like to be squeezed hard. I pinched her fleshy moms and got to her clit. She cum as soon as I touched it, sitting down hard on me, crying out loudly.

She kept a straight face but had to rest for a while. But soon she was moving again. She got wilder this time and she could really use her lithe body and her inner muscles. We cum close to each other and again she sat down and had me to spurt buried deep inside her.

After she had calmed down she was about to dismount. But she suddenly hesitated and flexed her inner muscles to be sure. She had felt that I still was hard which puzzled her. She asked if I hadn't cum. I told her that I had indeed, she had rode me excellently. I then asked how she wanted to fuck now.

Marianne wondered rhetorically what she had to stand to be able to teach me how to dance feigning a deep sigh. Just take me and get it over with, she added but there definitely was lust in her voice.

She dismounted and took the rubber off and put on a fresh one. But then she mounted me again and got my cock back into her pussy. We had a repeat performance with a very happy ending. Afterwards she looked very happy although she said nothing about it. She just took care of the rubber.

She showed that she wanted me to leave so I told her that I might need to come back in the morning. She dismissed me by saying that what was necessary must be carried out.

In the morning I was back. She was in the nude when opening the door and went directly to the bed without saying a word and knelt with her back at me. She even wriggled her ass a few times. She looked very inviting and I quickly went to work. As last time she gave me a most enjoyable fuck from behind and she cum three times herself. She used her lithe body and well trained inner muscles in a very professional way to give us pleasure.

During the autumn the same procedure took place when she came to teach us. On the Fridays towards the end of the class she danced with me and made sure that I got hard to get a reason to see me in her room later on. She always pretended that it was a heavy burden to fuck me, something she did just out of duty. But her body gave her away. She enjoyed it immensely. And she never suggested that it might be enough to fuck only in the morning.

She gave me a series of tremendous evenings and mornings. She was innovative and varied our sessions. Somehow she made me understand what she wanted without telling or showing me directly. She wouldn't admit in words that she liked to fuck me. She always made it look like she gave in to my needs and that it was her duty to handle it. But once we were at it she fucked with great ardor and got a lot of pleasure herself.

I looked forward to her visits. I got laid on a regular basis by a formidable woman who denied me nothing and put her entire body to my disposal. But I missed her acknowledgment and an active participation in the early stages.

But in the New Year she changed. At the first evening in her room I met quite another person. She said that she didn't want to go on pretending that she only let me fuck her out of duty. She admitted that she loved to fuck me and that we no longer needed any pretext to do it. From then on she took an active part already from the beginning. She let herself loose when I caressed her by cuming loudly. That first evening she allowed me to fuck her barebacked. She said that she loved to feel my spurts in her pussy.

She asked me to stay the night in her bed which I was very happy to do. We fucked again in the middle of the night and then again in the morning. That too became the normal.

"Oh what a devoted teacher she is," Inga exclaimed. "She was very anxious that Anders should learn as much as possible. Her caution of course got far beyond what duty calls for. But she hadn't thought that she had to go all the way although she had made sure to get permission for it and even brought condoms just in case. She tried to do as little as possible having no idea that Anders was so experienced. But she didn't hesitate to take more steps, not even the ultimate step to reach her goal. But I think she got very surprised, chocked even, to find such an experienced boy at this country side giving her such a good time. At first she got confused and didn't know how to behave. Anders still got hard when they danced and she knew she had to take care of that in her teacher's role. But she really enjoyed doing it which she thought wasn't strictly professional. That's why she kept acting that it only was out of duty. But you were lucky Anders that she finally gave in to her feelings and lust."

"I agree with you Inga," mother said. "I didn't think when she asked me that she was going to have Anders to fuck her although I hoped there might be a chance. Well, it turned out excellently, didn't it. Now Anders tell us about Miss Gunilla. She was different, wasn't she?"

"Oh yes she was. She replaced Marianne twice, once in the autumn and once in springtime. She was so very generous, both her mind and her voluptuous body. A true redhead with a splendid thick bush with dark red hair. Marianne had told her that I needed special tutoring so after class she asked what that was. So I said that Marianne always has a severe talk with me in her room after evening tea. She immediately invited me to come to her room. It didn't take her long to wriggle out of me that I got laid by Marianne although she teased me while doing it. Once the truth was out in the open she said that Marianne took her tutoring very seriously. And Marianne expected Gunilla to carry out the duties in full so of course I would get laid by her too. It would be a pleasure she added because she felt very horny.

After that the cork was out of the bottle and we got a night full of very pleasant fucking. Gunilla very playfully showed off her body in a strip dance and then I caressed her with my hands into cuming. She took my cock into her pussy lying on her back but then got very active giving us both a very good fuck. Afterwards she wanted to know what Marianne had meant with that I had a talented tongue. So I showed her. When I was licking her pussy she told me to straddle her face doing it. So while I licked her to another orgasm she got me hard again which made her very happy. When she had recovered she mounted me and started to ride furiously, laughing and moaning happily. It certainly was fun to get laid by her.

She cum quickly sitting down on my cock and crying out. But soon she resumed her ride. She arched her back and placed her hands on my thighs. It created a new feeling in my cock. She lay back completely but was able to fuck, although only with small movements. She went the other way and lay down on my chest. She abruptly stopped her bucking and instead used her inner muscles to squeeze my cock. She was terrific.

But she liked the upright riding position best and soon was back riding wildly. During all this I tried to caress her breasts and hold her hips. Now I found her clit and circled it hard with my thumb. She shouted and cum again falling down on me.

She dismounted me saying that she was ready for a change. She straddled me again but this time facing my feet. She grabbed my cock and steered it into her slippery pussy and started to ride again. Her lovely ass was in front of me and I fondled and squeezed her ass cheeks. She started to pant.

Suddenly she rose off my cock and put two fingers in her pussy. She quickly scooped around and then put her fingers at her butt entrance lubricating it. She took my cockhead into her again and placed my finger at her butt hole. She kept it steady when she lowered herself and it slid into her ass. She pressed on my hand and I understood. I forced my finger deeper inside her ass. Suddenly I felt my cock. The finger added some extra pressure and I felt the tingling in my loins. I shouted to Gunilla that I was cuming.

She cried back that she knew and sat down hard on my cock and squeezed. She cum just before I did and her orgasm made her pussy ripple and that was what I needed. I cum and bucked under her making her bounce up and down. She quickly spun around impaling herself again before I got limp. She flexed her muscles to keep my cock to inside. She sat on top of me looking down with a big smile on her face. She looked very happy.

When she had dismounted she asked if she had done it right and in the way Marianne would have done. I told her that it had been much better because she was so generous and happy and made a lot of things. I added that I was very happy because she seemed to like it so much, having fun and enjoying herself.

When it was time for me to leave I told her that I got laid by Marianne also in the mornings. Gunilla lit up saying that if Marianne thought that to be necessary she was not the one to contradict her. I was most welcome early in the morning.

When I tapped on her door in the morning it was flung open and she stood there in all her naked glory. The heavy boobs and luxurious bush was what first caught my interest. Then I took in her big smile and generous body with the broad hips that promised heaven. She turned around showing her great ass wriggling her hips a few times. She undressed me smiling happily when my cock stood at full attention to her.

She lay down across the bed with her head down one side and her feet on the floor at the other. When I approached her she lifted her legs and put the feet on the bed and spread her thighs wide. She was completely open for me to enter. But instead I dug in with my tongue. She was moist and lovely warm, the labia already a little puffy. I reached up and got hold of her breast as I licked and sucked her pussy. It didn't take long until she cum, humping her ass up and down.

She told me to get to the other side of the bed and place my jutting cock over face. She licked and sucked lightly on my balls and then put the cockhead into her mouth. She eased my cock in, much deeper than I thought possible but she just went on until her nose touched my balls. My cock was completely buried in her mouth and I could see her throat bulge. I couldn't believe it and came almost immediately when she sucked and licked around my cock. I spurt down her throat several times. A deep moan came from her.

She pushed me backwards when I was spent. She eased up on the bed and told me to come and lie at her side. She said that she hadn't planned that I should cum so quickly and hoped that I could get it up once more. I told her yes but I might need a little help. She got happy and assured that she would provide all the help I needed because she wanted to see me spurt and get my cum all over her.

I started to caress her giving her a couple of good orgasms while she played with my cock and balls to get me ready again. She pulled me up telling that now she wanted to have my cock between her boobs. But first lubricate it in her pussy she said. I got on top of her and for the first time felt the inside of her pussy with my naked cock. She was very wet and with a few thrust I was deep inside her. It felt so good I wanted to stay but she pushed me out after only a few more thrusts.

I straddled her and she wrapped her boobs around my cock and I started fuck the canal she had created. I felt nice as well, but her pussy was much better. She laughed when I told her. I was able to reach back and get to her clit. She cried out when I pressed on it. She was good in handling her boobs and occasionally she licked my cock when it came into her reach. She moaned highly.

I told her that I was about to cum. She laughed throatily and let her boobs fell aside. She took my cock in her hand and started to jack it expertly. I sat straight up and fondled her pussy. My first spurt flow out and landed on her face. The following she directed over her boobs and upper body. When I was spent she came herself writhing convulsive under me.

In class we practiced what Gunilla called free dancing that she had introduced us to the evening before. We should dance on our own to the music. In a pause Gunilla said that it felt even better when doing it in the nude. It took some inhibitions away she said and suggested that we did it in privacy. Ylva immediately asked why we couldn't do it right away. Gunilla said that it wasn't proper for the girls to get in the nude in front of me. But Ylva told her that we always were in the nude at the lake when swimming. Eva supported her and added that they also had seen me get hard. With a glint in her eye Gunilla gave us permission to get naked.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers
123456...8