Country Life Pt. 03 - Graduation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

She pushed me down on my back and impaled herself on my cock. She rode me slowly for a long time making sure that I wouldn't come. Now and then she rested on my chest. Suddenly she pushed her legs down and stretched out on top of me. She made me understand that she wanted me on top and rolled us over. Her pussy muscles held me real tight preventing my cock from sliding out of her pussy.

I started to fuck her hard but she calmed me wanting it soft and slow. So I tried to do as she had done when riding me. We fucked for a long time that way until finally I got aware of that she had increased her movements and met my thrusts with more force moaning and whineing softly. I increased my force and tempo slowly until we fucked forcefully. Her whine increased and reached the high pitch tune and turned into a scream when she cum.

My arousal had followed hers but I was a little late. When Monique reached her climax I felt the tingle in my loins but kept still for a short while. When her orgasm subsided I resumed thrusting into her. Monique arched her back and met my thrusts again whining. I pushed my cock deep into her pussy and moved it only slightly. Her muscles gripped me hard and rippled along my cock. That made me start spurting into her. When Monique felt my cum splashing into her she cum again screaming over and over again.

"Oh my goodness, she really liked you. She went back because she wanted to be fucked by you. And what a lovely fuck you two had together. I am envious of her," mother exclaimed. "Too pity that they had to leave the next morning. There could have been a series of lovely fucks with both of them," she added more calmly.

"I fully agree with you, Elaine. So uninhibited and lovely. It must have been a great experience," Inga said with longing in her voice. "But hasn't there been anything more? All the long winter with no Lena around to fuck?"

"Well, the dance teachers came to rescue," mother said. "Tell us about them."

"Yes of course I will. But first there was a final weekend with Lena and Karin."

"Karin? Our former cook? That's nothing I have a clue about. And not about a weekend either. That sounds very interesting indeed," mother exclaimed, suddenly very alert.

"Yes. You remember that weekend when all of you were away to visit friends? I was left alone at home with Lena and Karin to look after me. And they sure did. After lunch Lena said that she was going swimming later in the afternoon. So I went there. But I was disappointed because she had brought Karin with her. Lena undressed but Karin refused and Lena asked if they could be alone. I agreed but only after that Lena had jacked me to full hardness and showed my erect cock to Karin.

They served me a full three course dinner in the dining room which I hadn't expected. Lena was dressed in the full maid's uniform serving dinner. As dessert she served some sweet but that I had to lick out of her pussy. She sat up on the table in front of me. I sucked her into cumming twice.

When she had calmed down she reminded me that I a couple of weeks ago had promised to be kind to a friend of hers who was inexperienced with men. She was waiting for me in the blue room she said. And would I please go there and be kind to her as I had promised? She would be so very grateful later on.

So I went to the blue room which was quite dark and found a woman in the bed with the bedclothes pulled up to her neck. Hello, I am Anders. I am here to give you pleasure. May I touch you? I said. Yes, please do. But be kind to me. I am afraid, she answered meekly.

I quickly undressed and folded away the bedclothes down to her waist. She was already naked. I gave her my best treatment for a very long time. Eventually she got her first orgasm under my tongue.

She grabbed my cock getting a little chocked by its size but asked me to go on but be gentle with her because she was scared. I found rubbers on the table. I knelt between her thighs and caressed her pussy with my cock before placing the head at her entrance. But there was resistance and I felt her hands on my hips trying to push me away. I kept still but kept the pressure on her opening. After a while she moved her hands down to my buttocks and her hips moved slightly upwards. I pushed and my cock head slipped into her. She gasped when it did.

I tried to push deeper but there was a resistance I didn't recognize. She rocked back when she felt it. Lena had said that she was very inexperienced but was her virgin seal still in place? I kept a steady pressure trying to break through. She wailed a little. But after a while she said that she wanted it to happen even if it hurt. So I pushed hard and steady. Suddenly she thrust upwards with her hips, a few small thrusts as if to test. Then there was a mighty thrust and I felt something break and give away and I slid deep inside her. She cried out in pain.

I lay still until she moved a little under me. I tried a few slow strokes in and out. She said that it felt good and asked me to go on. So I gave her my best soft fucking with long slow strokes until her hips started to move and she met my thrusts. She cried out and shuddered in the first orgasm in her life with a cock in her pussy.

I lay motionless on top of her until she had calmed down. Then I resumed fucking her and kept thrusting in her. She cum again just before I cum myself. Afterwards she thanked me profoundly for making her a real woman. It had hurt at first but then it had felt so sweet and lovely she said.

I lay at her side and caressed her softly. After quite a while she started to react and got more active. It ended up in another very pleasant fuck. She again became very happy.

"Oh my goodness. You popped the cherry of an older woman. You, being a boy who only recently had become a man. That's rare I must say. Very rare indeed. That's an experience to remember. Oh my god, I still remember how it felt when I got my cherry popped. How the cock suddenly broke through, opening up my pussy. It hurt yes, but only for a while. Then it got pleasant, very pleasant indeed. You must remember it too, Elaine."

"Yes, I do. But I did it with my own hand. My mother had advised me to do it myself. Letting an ignorant boy do it could be painful she said. And besides, he wouldn't understand what great honour he was granted. So I used a couple of fingers for the break in and there was a satisfactory snap when the pussy opened. Yes, I remember. But more must have happened that weekend. Please go on Anders."

"The next morning no breakfast was prepared so I made tea and a few sandwiches. Suddenly Lena appeared coming directly from bed. When we finished eating she hugged me and said that she wanted to be fucked there and then. She leaned over the kitchen table and pulled the shift up over her ass. It was sheer luck that I had a rubber in my pocket. I took her eagerly banging her hard nearly crushing her against the table. She cum screaming highly. After calming down she wanted to change position. She got naked and jumped up on the sturdy table lying down on her back. I moved in and fucked her to a mutual screaming climax.

Lena said that she was going swimming in the afternoon. Lena again had brought Karin. Lena undressed in her ordinary seductive way. To my surprise Karin followed but she was very shy and did it step by step. When she finally was in the nude Lena marched them both over to me. It was a glorious sight. Lena's lovely pussy bush I knew well and now an even more magnificent bush was coming towards me. It was very large and thick and its silky hair had been allowed to grow in wilderness. I told them how great they looked.

I reached out and sifted through Lena's bush. After a little while she told me to do the same with Karin. She tried to back off when I started to caress her but Lena pushed her forward. After a while I recognized the feeling of her rich forest and round belly. Lena laughed happily when she noticed my confusion and told me that Karin in fact was her friend from last night. Karin suddenly got happy and thanked me for the night before.

After we had chatted for a while Lena wanted to show Karin a few things. She was back in her tutoring role using me as props. She taught Karin how to suck cock to fulfillment and to swallow the cum. Meanwhile I caressed their pussies from behind with one hand for each one until they cum. Then Lena placed her pussy over my mouth for me to kiss and lick into another orgasm. Karin followed suit.

After a swim and some rest it was time for another tutoring round. Lena wanted Karin to experience how to ride the cock. She eagerly sucked me up but then hesitated but Lena was at her side telling her how to mount a cock. When Karin was properly impaled and had got the hang of how to ride Lena straddled my face. After a while Karin sat down and they embraced each other until she resumed humping on my cock. She learnt fast how to do it very pleasurable and rode us to a very nice mutual climax. Afterwards I had to finish Lena off with my tongue.

At dinner we were back to normal eating together in the kitchen. Afterwards the women withdraw into Karin's room and as that is forbidden ground for me I went for a long walk. When I went to bed there was a note on the bed saying that a lady was waiting in the main guestroom and wanted to say hallo to me. So I went there and found a woman I didn't recognise sitting in the deep arm chair in the dimly lit room. She rose to shake hands wearing only a thin negligée. The only light was a lamp in the corner behind her so I saw that she was naked underneath but I couldn't see her face.

She took my hand commenting about how I had grown and become real handsome like all your friends had done during the summer. Then she chocked me by saying in a husky voice that she had heard that I had developed into a great lover so please make love to me. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply and tongue twisting. I remembered that you, Inga had told me to grab the chances that come in my way. So I kissed her back eagerly which she took as a yes. She dropped the negligée with her back at me and put out the lamp.

She lay down on the bed and I started to caress her. She liked it, her moans and cries told me. She cum twice screaming loudly before she wanted to be entered. She told me that there were rubbers on the bedside table. And that convinced me that she was one of your friends, mom. They always had rubbers handy. So I dressed my cock and started to fuck her. To her full satisfaction she let me know several times in a very noisy way.

Afterwards she cleaned my cock in her mouth sucking the last drops out. She asked me to stay the night because she was a little afraid be alone in the big house. In the middle of the night we woke up for another nice fuck.

In the morning I woke up from a knock on the door and got afraid. I didn't want to be caught red-handed and pulled the sheet over my head. The lady at my side giggled and told me not to worry, it was only a servant with the morning tea. I heard Karin pull the drapes away. Suddenly Karin and the lady beside me broke into heavy laughter and the bedsheet was pulled away from me. I discovered that Lena was in the bed with me.

She saw my confusion and said mockingly that the lady I had fucked all night long had disappeared. She asked if I was sorry to have her beside me instead. Then she took pity of me and explained that she had wanted to feel like a lady and sleep in the main guestroom. And she also wanted to know how I treated the ladies, the friends of my mother's. Extremely well, she said giggling.

Karin turned to pull the other drape showing that she was naked under her white, starched apron and now wriggled her ass. Looks nice, doesn't it? Lena said. Why don't you ask her if she wants to have some fun too, be taken from behind for instance? And Karin acknowledged that yes, taking me from behind sounded like just having fun. So I fucked her doggy style until she cum slumping forward. Lena propped a few cushions under her hips for comfort. I entered her again and fucked her to another screaming orgasm.

I hadn't cum. Karin asked worriedly if she wasn't good enough to make me cum. Lena consoled her by saying that I would be more than happy to fuck her until I cum. I agreed and asked for a change. I wanted her to stand up supporting herself towards the bedstead. She liked it as soon as she got the hang of the new position. I banged her hard until she cum again. We stood still for a while for a breather. Lena suddenly moved in and made me to withdraw. She grabbed my cock and placed it at Karin's ass hole. I pushed forward in the same instant. It happened so fast that my cock head was inside her ass before it had time to flex itself.

Get out, Karin yelled and tried to move forward. But I had her hips in a good grip and didn't slip out. I just stayed where I was but didn't push on either. Relax, Lena said. You will like it. You will feel how the cock spurts into you. It's fun.

I started to thrust but very carefully. After a while Karin responded and her muscles loosened. Soon I was fully engulfed in her ass canal and she started to meet my thrusts. She moaned of pleasure and her ass treated my cock excellently. When I was about to cum I told her. Yes, yes, spurt in my ass, she yelled and when I did she cum too.

Afterwards Karin thanked me for what I had done with her during the weekend. It had become so lovely she said and she was very happy to have become a real woman. Then they told that they would give notice the same day. They were going to move to town and open a café.

"Oh goodness gracious me. I had no idea," mother exclaimed. "I didn't notice a thing when I got home. But of course I was so taken aback by that they both gave notice. That Lena would take the opportunity to get a good fuck I had taken for granted. And Karin, I have always believed that she is a true lesbian with no interest in men. So I had no reason to wonder about if something special had happened. But what I don't understand now is why Karin did that. Why did she fuck you when she doesn't like men?"

"Well, Lena explained to me that she wanted Karin to get the experience of fucking a man and have a cock in her pussy before they moved in together. She wanted Karin to be sure about the step she was about to take," I said.

"I must say that she is a very considerate woman. That was a very nice thing to do. And taking it step by step, didn't she. First she let Karin have a good look at you and your erect cock that she had to take into her pussy if she decided to go on. And then she made sure that you would be very gentle and kind when you got in bed with Karin to pop her cherry. Yes, I have reconsidered my opinion of that maid. She really is a good caring woman and not the bitch I first thought." Inga said very seriously.

"Yes, I agree," mother said. "And she also made sure that Anders got a very good time doing the service. Yes, it was indeed a weekend to remember."

"Well, now it must be time for the rescuing dance teachers. No more Lena to fuck. So tell me," Inga demanded.

"Oh yes, they really came in handy," mother said taking the lead. "But the mission really wasn't the issue. You see, I thought that it would be a good thing that the children was taught how to dance so I hired Marianne who runs a dance school in town to teach them. But since the journey is long we decided that she should come every second Friday afternoon and stay overnight to give lessons on Friday evening and Saturday morning.

Well, it started out very well. But after a few lessons she came to me complaining that Anders got erect when dancing with her. That hampered the possibilities to tech him properly she said. I told her that it was only natural for a healthy young man to get erect when dancing close to a woman with such a lovely body. She had to agree but again said that she couldn't teach him properly. I told her that she was the professional and that she ought to know how to handle it. You have to find a solution, I said to her. She agreed and then checked that I wouldn't disapprove if she did what it takes as she put it. I again reminded her that she was the professional and should take care of the situation."

"Oh Elaine, you always find such an excellent way to give the green light without saying a clear yes or no," Inga exclaimed. "Well then, what happened? I am dying to know."

"I think Anders has to tell us. I know only part of it of course," mother said giggling.

"Well on the following Friday Marianne saved the slow dances to the end of the lesson. As soon as she got close to me I got hard which she of course noticed. She told me to come to her room after the evening tea for a talk."

I had no idea what she wanted but of course I went there. I got surprised because she had changed into a thin long gown looking delicious. She told me to sit down on the couch. A bit hesitantly at first she said that we had to find a way to avoid me getting that big hard thing in my pants during class in the morning. She asked why I got it. I told her that it was because I got fantasies of what she looked like in the nude when dancing with her.

Very hesitantly she asked if my problem would be solved if she let me see her in the nude. I answered that maybe it would help. She thought it over for a little and then her hesitance was gone. She rose determined and opened her robe. She was naked underneath and looked gorgeous. I got rock hard in an instant. She made a little show presenting first her front and then her backside where her thighs ended in round and firm ass cheeks. She also spread her thighs to show the crack of her ass. Then she closed her robe saying that she now expected that I could behave in the morning class.

I had to tell her that it probably wasn't going to happen. She looked so gorgeous that I now dreamt about touching her I said.

She sighed. After a slight hesitance she asked if it would help if I was allowed to touch her? I just nodded. Very well, go ahead then, she said and without any further fuss opened her robe again moving close to me. I started to explore her body and caressed her thoroughly. But when I tried to fondle her pussy she pressed her thighs hard together and I couldn't get in between them. Instead I gripped her fleshy mons and I rotated her flesh. Her knees buckled and she tried to get away by turning around.

This must be enough she said after a while with a relived smile and closed her robe But I disappointed her again by saying that I still was horny and was going to dream about her. I had to cum somehow I said.

She looked at me sternly for quite a while. Then she sighed heavily and said that we must make this come to an end. I will make you cum if that is what it takes. Undress and lay down, she told me.

Marianne knelt on the floor beside the couch and took my cock in her hand and started to jack me. My hand found its way inside her robe and started to caress her body. She got a hesitant look on her face but didn't stop me. Instead she lowered her head and kissed the head of my cock. It twitched and she moaned of delight. She took more of me into her mouth and started to suck. I found my way down into her crack to her pussy. She moved her knees slightly to give me better access to her moist pussy.

She worked determinedly sucking my cock. I followed her by caressing her pussy. She parted her knees now and then but only in small steps. My access got better and better. Eventually I reached the top of her pussy slit and her protruding clit.

I felt that I was near to come and I told her. She looked up and thanked me for telling her so she could end this shortly. She went back to suck my cock with renewed vigor. I increased my efforts on her pussy and she was by now real wet and her clit was sticking out, easy to caress.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers
123456...8