Country Life Pt. 03 - Graduation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rose. Inga and mother placed me in between them and pulled my arms around their waists. But I let my hands drop to their butts and when there was no reaction I squeezed the ass cheeks. Inga giggled and mother looked at me smiling wickedly. Clung together we walked to the water bumping our hips. Mother walked right into the water and swam. Inga gave up small shrieks but eventually sat down with water to her neck. She rushed up quickly though. I swam as well, thinking that I had to be in the water as long as mother. She took her time though and I nearly gave up but then she slowly rose and waded ashore.

After drying and brushing the hair and not forgetting the pussies the women lay on the towels chatting. I listened for a while but lost interest when they gossiped about their friends. I rose and walked around for a while. The women relaxed when I wasn't close but when I came nearer they got a little tense and by instinct moved to look their best. After another round I came back from behind without being heard. Inga was lying on her belly with her full round ass pouting up. The legs were spread allowing me see all the way up to her pussy slit. It looked very nice and inviting and my cock twitched.

I went up to them and sat down at Inga's side. Again she reacted and moved her thighs more together. I wondered if the old invitation still was on. She had said that I was welcome whenever I felt like it. But what the heck I thought, I will be told if it doesn't.

I put my hand on the inside of the thigh. She startled and looked over her shoulder but let me go on. She even smiled at me. The green light, no doubt.

I started to caress her thighs gently and slowly got higher up her inner thighs. She shifted and spread her thighs a little at a time until I could touch her pussy. It was moist and the labia started to swell. She moaned when I touched her clit.

Mother lay on her belly with her head in her hands and hadn't noticed what was going on. She looked up at Inga who smiled sheepishly at her.

"Would it be all right?" Inga asked.

"What do you mean? What would be all right?" Mother asked puzzled still not aware of my doings.

"Well, that Anders takes me again of course. It seems that he wants to," Inga said and started to giggle. "And well, I once promised that he could have me anytime he wanted. He just had to ask, I told him. And I think he just did." She giggled heavily by now.

Mother raised her head and looked at me and saw what I was doing. She also saw my swelling cock. She smiled at me.

"Oh, but you should have said no already when he started to caress you. Now he is erect and you must do something about that, mustn't you?" Mother said avoiding saying a clear yes or no as so often was her way to handle delicate matters. But Inga took it for the yes it was meant to be. She had probably made up her mind already when she felt my hand on her thigh and was only asking of politeness. My believe got verified when I saw the glances they were giving each other and the broad smiles that spread over their faces.

I set to work more determined. I was now really turned on and wanted to fuck Inga again. I used both hands to caress her thighs from the knees up over her full round ass cheeks. I squeezed them hard and caressed her slit. Bit by bit Inga moved her legs apart and pushed her ass higher and higher up in the air. Her head was kept low resting on her arms. I could easily caress her pubic mound and up her belly from between her thighs. She moaned of pleasure when I reached around her and caressed her breasts and nipples. Mother lay at her side watching closely.

I knelt behind Inga's by now totally raised ass and with my cock in hand caressed her slit. She moaned of pleasure and with her hand pressed my cock against her clit. With small rocking motions she made the shaft to slide back and forth over the clit. She cried out of pleasure when she cum.

I felt that I wanted to have my cock engulfed by her warm pussy and found the entrance. When she felt the head knock at her door she rocked backward to wish it welcome. I thrust forward and was very well received by her pussy. It was wet and warm and closed immediately firmly around my cock as soon as it was fully inside. She kept me in a hard grip when she raised her upper body on her arms and looked over her shoulder smiling happily at me.

Her pussy gave me the sign to start fucking by easing the grip. I banged away caressing her breasts, belly and clit all the time. She met my thrusts rock steady when she wanted it harder or swayed a little forward to make it softer. In the beginning she giggled and laughed of pleasure until the moans slowly took over and then she started to cry out. The cries got higher telling that she was on her way. She started to thrust back at me wanting it real hard until suddenly she pressed back flexing her inner muscles real hard keeping my cock in a firm grip. She cried her high pitch cry when cuming. All her muscles got limp and she collapsed forward. I slipped out of her but followed her down. My cock came to rest along her crack.

Mother had been lying at our side. Her ass and hips had been bouncing up and down. Towards the end her ass had risen to give room for her hand that she had put under her body. She looked happy.

After some rest Inga came to. She turned her head towards mother and smiled. She wriggled her ass to get up and felt my stiff cock along her crack which made her push backwards. I lifted myself off her and she followed raising her ass. She took position on all fours again. She looked over her shoulder broadly smiling.

"Oh my god what I love this," she exclaimed. "Anders, you will go on fucking me? Please mount me. I want it so much and I am ready. Please come into me."

I grabbed her hips and swiftly pushed myself into her. A shriek of delight acknowledged a successful entry and the pussy muscles flexed nicely around me.

"Hold on a moment," mother suddenly exclaimed a bit hoarsely. She was up on her hands and knees. "Inga, I want to ask you a favour? Will you let Anders come over your ass and back? I would love to see him spurt, to see the come flow out from the eye of his cock."

"Oh would you? Well, if you want it that much, why not?" Inga said laughingly. "But Anders, what do you say. Will you put your load on my back instead of in my pussy? Can you handle it and withdraw in time?" Inga chuckled and let her muscles play along my cock.

"Uh . . . Oh, well . . . yes. Yes, I think I can," I said but thinking it was a bit weird. But it all was of course. And it turned me on I had to admit.

"Oh, splendid. All right my boy, you are welcome to use my pussy for your pleasure. Fuck it the way you like. I look forward to get your load all over my behind," Inga said solemnly but broke into laughter that made her body to shake so hard that she nearly pushed me out. But she perceived the risk and flexed her cunt muscles to keep me in place.

Eventually the laughter subsided. Instead she wriggled her hips and rocked her ass slightly back and forth to get me going. And I gladly did. The pussy had taken good care of my cock all the time massaging and squeezing and now I wanted more stimulation. With a deep grunt I started to bang her with long steady strokes. It felt heavenly.

Inga too had a good time to judge from the delighted noises she made and from the way she met me. We fucked and had a good time together but I was a little distracted by the promise to withdraw before I cum. I had to closely monitor the feelings in my body.

Inga was building up and had started to moan when I felt the tingling in my loins. I patted her ass, pulled out and placed my cock upon her ass.

"Oh no," Inga exclaimed. "I was so close to cuming."

I looked up and saw mother watch my cock intensely. She sat upright on her knees at the side of us. Her face held a mixture of raw lust and happiness. I instantly recognized it as the same expression she had had in the corridor when she was about to receive my father's seed on her face.

Without thinking I rose and took a step to stand before her with my jutting cock only inches from her face. She stared bewildered at it not knowing what to do.

"Do it Elaine. You are going to regret it all your life if you don't do it," Inga said hoarsely.

"Oh no, I can't do that. I am his mother," she said but her hands had a will of their own. They moved, one grabbing my cock, the other cupping my balls. My cock stretched and swelled at the touch getting ready to spurt.

"No, oh no, it wouldn't be proper," mother cried out but her hands worked skilfully on my cock and balls taking me towards the point of no return. "Oh dear me . . . no stop . . . oh my goodness, here it comes."

I grunted when the first spurt rushed out. She directed it at her face. Her mouth was open and my first shot landed in her mouth and on her lips. Then she regained control and carefully directed the two following on either side of her nose and the rest she took on her boobs. It was exactly as she had received my father's cum.

Mother looked up at me and swallowed what she taken in her mouth. She stuck her tongue out and with a finger pushed the come on her face down on it. She swallowed again. She scooped up some of the come on her breasts in the palm of her hand and leaned forward and dipped the nipples into it. She spread the rest of the cum cupping her breasts rubbing it all in paying special attention to her nipples and areolas.

Her hands were sticky from my seed and she cupped my balls with one hand and put the other over her mound. She gently rolled my balls in her hand and cleaned the other in her pussy bush.

My cock had started to soften and drop but mother's caressing hand made the blood flow to change direction and rush back into my cock. It swelled and got erect and hard again.

Mother just looked at my cock totally dumbfounded and motionless. Only her hand kept on rolling my balls.

I heard noises and looked around. Inga was still on her knees but with her head down resting against one arm. The other hand was busy caressing her pussy. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning.

I pulled free from mother's hand and knelt behind Inga. Her hand was on her clit and her pussy gaped slightly. I took aim and hit the target perfectly ramming my cock deep into her.

She startled to say the least. She cried out angrily and tried to move forward but her position limited her movement.

"No, no, I don't want my pussy to be fucked by an object, damn it. I will handle it myself," she yelled. She rose on her arms and looked back. Her face changed from anger to puzzlement and then to happiness when she realized that the object put in her pussy in fact was my cock. I gave her a few bangs which made her laugh happily.

"Oh goodness gracious me. But you just cum? I saw it. You shot all over Elaine's face and now you are hard and inside me again. Oh holy mother, what a lucky day." She wriggled her ass and moved back and forth along my cock a few times.

"But wait, hold on, I want to change position. My old knees won't stand another round. Get off me, will you." She pushed me out of her and rose. She took a few dancing steps, pulled me up and dragged me with her to the bench. She leaned over and wriggled her ass invitingly.

"Come and take me just as I once taught you against that tree trunk. Oh this is going to be so lovely. Yes that's right my boy shove it into me,"

I didn't hesitate. In a blink I was all over her ass pushing the cock into her pussy and banging away. She met me eagerly varying her movements to get it harder or softer to her liking. She soon got noisy. She cried out and her knees buckled when she got over the top but I grabbed her hips and held her up and kept banging her.

"Oh have mercy with an old woman, you brute. Give me a break will you . . . but . . . well on seconds thoughts . . . no, don't stop doing that . . . it feels so lovely . . . yes bang into me. Fuck me, fuck me hard."

I went on fucking her and she soon recovered and was as eager as before. I felt I still had a long way to go. She came again and I gave her a short rest. I needed one myself. But soon she told me to go on by wriggling her ass.

I took it a bit slower now caressing her front side. It turned me on to caress her ample breasts that hang down swinging back and forth in rhythm with my thrusts into her pussy. Steadily she climbed up the slope towards the top. I also felt the pleasure increase inside me.

Suddenly mother stood close behind me. I felt her hand on my back and it slowly went down my ass cheek and in between my legs and cupped my balls. I looked back at her and so did Inga.

"Oh well, I know I shouldn't be doing this but I want to so much and I think you could do with some help," mother said sheepishly.

"Oh, well yes of course. Be my guest. I think you are right. I am getting a little tired," Inga said giggling. "But not very much, please go on, fuck me" she added grinning at me.

Well, I had no intention to stop. I was well on my way by now and Inga caught up after the interruption. It felt good when mother caressed my backside and mere so when her hand rolled and squeezed my balls gently.

I paid a lot of attention to Inga's breasts and clit and she neared the top rapidly. I felt my loins tingle and shortened my thrusts and pressed myself harder against her full ass. Inga started to cry out, cries that got longer and higher.

When Inga reaching her climax cried her high pitch long lasting cry mother tightened her grip around my balls as if to help push its content out. And it flowed out of me into Inga's tightening pussy and the release felt heavenly. I think I grunted highly when the seed rushed into her.

Inga knees buckled again but this time I missed my grip of her hips and she swayed forward. My cock plopped out of her. She sank down on her knees and rolled over stretching her arms up. I lay down on top of her and she embraced me with both arms and legs. Her body clung to mine wanting to be pinned down by my full weight.

She held me like that for quite a while but finally wanted to get free. I sat up at her side.

"Puh, what a tremendous fuck. Elaine, did you know that he was capable of all this? If your husband is like that you really are a fortunate woman. Well, I know he fucks you excellently, doesn't he?"

Mother was sitting on the bench looking happy with her thighs spread wide. Her pussy glistened from wetness and her lips were still puffy. When she saw my gaze her thighs closed from instinct but then she let the thighs fell open again smiling shyly at me.

"Well, I didn't know for sure although all our friends have praised him. That's why I wanted to see for myself. I must say that none of them have exaggerated. Oh Anders my boy if just you know how proud I am. You have become all we dreamt of when we decided to form our network of concerned women." Mother looked very proud and happy.

"Oh yes, now you know. I am so happy that I talked you into letting me show you. It was so enticing and became a terrific fuck. And now I am very sore and my body is aching and tired but completely satisfied. I should need a drink, a stiff one," Inga said.

"Yes, me too. But not just a drink but champagne to celebrate a most successful exam of our tutoring," mother said solemnly. They rose and took turns giving me a full body hug lengthily pressing their naked bodies against me. Then they dressed and left.

Inga might have been sore and tired but not more than that she invited me to her bed already the next evening and also to the third evening of her stay.

There were some weeks before I had to join the army. During that time there was a cavalcade of mother's friends coming to visit. As she had expected the women who had taken part in my tutoring wanted to find out for themselves what I had learnt. So I was kept busy showing and satisfying the women. No one thought it to be enough that I fucked them just once, no they wanted my cock in their pussies several times during their stay.

The two women who had been in a hurry last summer stayed longer this time. First Barbro, the butt queen as Inga had called her. I filled her ass six times. Each time she showed me new ways and variations of how to accommodate a cock in her ass.

Anna was the second. She wanted to be licked and each time cum numerous times under my tongue. She was insatiable. She didn't let me go on and fuck her with my cock until my tongue was numb and exhausted. She wanted to be fucked both mornings and evenings and also in between during the day. And one day at the lake she dragged me with her behind some bushes that just barely shielded us from mother. When I licked her she wanted me to straddle her face so that she could suppress her moans and cries by stuffing my balls in her mouth. I was afraid that she would get carried away and bite too hard. But she never did, thank god.

Then there were the twins. They hadn't been very frequent guests in the past but had visited last summer. I couldn't stop staring at them and not just because they looked so gorgeous. No, it was because they looked so similar. I couldn't find anything to distinguish them. But to my great sorrow I hadn't been invited to fuck them.

When mother now told me that they were coming she said that they hadn't been given a mission last summer because she had thought that a threesome was too early for me then. They always do everything together she explained. I asked if they now had got a mission. Why should they? Your tutoring took place last summer was her only answer combined with her faint smile.

At the lake that afternoon there was no hesitance at all like last summer when they undressed. They did it sexily making a good show together. They synchronized their undressing with one facing me and the other with her back at me. It was like seeing a woman in front of a mirror showing both back and front. Then they stretched, circled their pelvises with hands on hips and moved around with bouncing breasts.

I remembered the admiration my sister Eva had expressed last summer. We had stood close together watching the twins.

"You like them? Well, I guess they look good to you with these big breasts and broad hips, don't they? I hope my breasts will get that big when I grew older. Men like big breasts, don't you? But they are old," Eva had said giggling in my ear. "Oh, look at their bushes. So dark, thick and silky. I would like to have hair like that." Eva had suddenly stopped giggling and got serious, watching one of the women stroking her mons and playing with her pussy hair.

But old? They were about my mother's age but still looked gorgeous and they knew it. They showed off all the time and smiled when they saw my swelling cock.

Like last summer we played in the water. They had no inhibitions to touch me or let me touch them. In fact they used a lot of tricks to get my hands all over their bodies and not just accidently. They both made sure to get their boobs thoroughly caressed among other things. And they kept me erect all the time.

Last summer when we had had enough one of the twins walked ashore just in front of me. I had my eyes fixed on her lovely bouncing ass. When she suddenly stopped and bent over to pick something up from the ground I bumped into her. My cock came directly into the crack of her ass. Her sister was just behind us and bumped into me. It felt like she gave my ass an extra shove with her pelvis pushing me deeper into the slit of her sister in front. I was sandwiched between these two women and I felt soft pussy hair against my ass and a hot slit around my cock.

The same thing took place this year. But this time I was prepared and took good aim. My hard cock was in place at the pussy entrance of the twin in front when the other bumped into me from behind. The collision shoved my cock all the way into the pussy that was slippery and welcoming. "Watch your step young man," the twin in front said sternly but the broad flashing smiles said something different. They had again done it deliberately and enjoyed it. They allowed me to enjoy the pussy for a short time. The pussy owner demonstrated her skill by letting her pussy muscles ripple along my cock and changing her grip around it. It felt very pleasant. But long before I was ready to deliver the front twin rose and the twin behind me pulled me out of her sister.

1...345678