Cracking Coconut Ch. 03-07

Story Info
Coco's Breeding Continues On and On.
41.9k words
4.88
27.3k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers

--Chapter 03:--

She was noticing an alarming pattern. With every futa, their size increased. Not only that, but based on Abi and Aria, their personalities didn't improve much either, if anything Aria was even more fervent than the demon. Coco's pussy still ached from the Amazon and, though empty, her womb did too. Both faded to the background as her jaw creaked around the next step in futanari supremacy; Lydia's cock.

It reeked far more than the last two, which made sense. Lydia's ears and tail twitched occasionally, her beastly heritage readily apparent in her dick's far more primal scent. Coco's nose burned whenever she tried breathing in, as did her lungs, starved of oxygen by the log of meat cramming down her throat. A single vein dominated her tongue.

At the very least, Lydia hadn't started fucking her. The demi-human stood over her, a fox by the look of her ears if Coco remembered, unmoving except for her pulsating shaft. Coco had no view on her beyond the futa's balls and thighs, which told her plenty. A set of panties were pulled around her huge sack, pushed aside for her cock to penetrate. Beads of musky sweat rolled down Lydia's thighs, muscles all tensed and fluctuating. She must've been exercising just prior.

While not as overtly powerful as Aria, her recent workout pushed all the muscles to the surface and made clear just how outclassed Coco was. Even if she resisted, even if she pushed and squirmed, this futa would just pin her down with one hand. Better to just go with it, she thought. Easier said than done, her mind snapped as she slid her mouth to and fro. Even compared against Aria or Abi's behemoths, this new cock was enormous.

A sigh from above froze her. Instincts told her it wasn't a sound of content, but of impatience. Coco brought her hands into the mix, stroking the several feet she couldn't swallow, and ignored the shudder of fear at just how fat it was. This was meant to go inside her? The demon and Amazon appeared impossible, but this took it to another dimension; it was wider than her waist.

Still, she kept stroking and looking for other points of weakness. They were futanari, so they must have both sexes and everyone knew how much more sensitive a clit was. Coco gulped and moved an inch closer, throat stretching flush around Lydia's girth, then brought her hands to the demi-human's balls. Moving them proved impossible, each orb heavier than Coco's whole body, but she managed to get past. There!

Lydia stiffened at the touch on her femininity, though she kept her place, "Sneaky kitten. Go for it, not that it'll do you any good."

So Coco did. The angle was awkward for her arms, forced to bend over her head and around two cum-bloated spheres far broader even than the cock in her mouth. She made it work, dipping fingers into what felt like an untouched womanhood. It's tight, she thought as only two digits entered before she was denied entry. The rest set to searching for a clit, hopeful that if she could make Lydia cum enough times here, then her pussy would be spared. Maybe the fox would even be grateful for the female orgasms and protect her from the rest.

"Hmm, not many people touch us there," Lydia said when her clit was found, "Can't even remember the last one that did." Meaning she wasn't experienced with her fairer sex, which gave Coco a firm chance at turning the tides.

She pushed a little deeper and rubbed sensuous circles around the cluster of nerves. Subtle moans trickled down from above, so she upped her attentions, the cock all but forgotten. If she'd paid more attention to it, she might've noticed the lack of response in the shaft, like nothing she did affected it. Still, Coco's focus was on Lydia's pussy, coaxing juices to flow and let her in just that little deeper. The fox groaned.

A good sign? She must want more, Coco concluded and pushed her fingers to the base. Her other hand firmly manipulated the clit, eager to take advantage of the apparent inexperience. Palpitations ran up and down the demi-human's canal, lustfully sucking on her phalanges, approaching a climax. Coco pulled her fingers back to thrust them in, but only made it a centimetre before she was stopped. Dense fat and muscle closed in on her hands from either side as Lydia closed her thighs.

"You can have your fun there, but you better not forget my cock. I'm doing this for your benefit you know? Last thing either of us want is you getting wrecked because I was too impatient, so you better start taking it deeper, otherwise you're royally fucked."

Coco whimpered and suckled.

"No! I said 'deeper'. You can suck on it, sure, but it's gotta be right here," Lydia leaned over and jabbed a clawed finger against Coco's still full belly, "That's strike one. Two more, then I'm taking control. Got it?"

Coco nodded around the fat shaft and forced head up. Her jaw creaked louder, like a hinge being pulled too hard, but she kept going.

"You stopped your fingers," Lydia said, "That's half a strike."

It couldn't be done. All her attention had to be devoted to either task, each coveting the same focus. The cock, because it tested her durability and willpower, and the cunt because it had so many other nuances to find. She could just alternate every few seconds and hope to trigger something through the pussy.

"No stopping and starting, either do both, or get ready. That's one and a half now."

No, no, no. That wasn't fair. Coco whined, but the fox only moaned at the vibration, while remaining steadfast in her stance. With no choice but to do it, the cat-girl forced her arms into a basic pumping motion while her head moved up and down. Each bob highlighted just how immense Lydia's balls were, the sack consuming her vision even at their furthest apart. The fox suddenly squatted a bit and crammed three more inches down her gullet.

While it didn't sound like much, with such girth and her previous experiences it was enough to freeze her in place. Coco remained in place, waiting for the inevitable thrusts to follow, but they never came. Instead, a sharp clamp around her fingers brought her back to reality.

"That's two and a half. One more infraction and I'm assuming you threw in the towel."

"No!" Coco squealed and shoved herself up. Her maw devoured half a foot of dick, the head now firmly in her oesophagus, while she tried cramming a third finger into the pussy, but Lydia held fast. The fox chuckled at her effort, tightening her kegels such that no movement was possible. Coco redirected her attention to the clit, mashing it like a masseuse trying to undo a tight knot. Just cum already, please...

"You stopped moving on my cock," Lydia said. Coco's eyes widened, then snapped into darkness as the balls surged toward her face. One second, she could see plenty of the demi-human's rich, coppery skin, the next she was buried in flesh. She didn't register everything right away, at first taking in the loss of light, then the acrid musk saturating her sinuses along with the sensation of moisture running down her face, matched with a constant, growing wriggling. Then she realised the lack of movement in her jaw.

Something was wrong. Even with all that dick inside her, she used to have some articulation, yet now she couldn't move it no matter how she tried, and when she did it was egregiously uncomfortable. When she tried touching her face, a snarl gripped her muscles. As if of their own volition, her hands shifted over to Lydia's balls, massaging them all over and failing to count even a fraction of the swimmers now pushing against the walls. They'd been dormant, waiting for Lydia's true intentions to come out.

"Strike three," the sound of heavy clothing falling barely registered even in Coco's sensitive ears as a bead of sweat dripped into one, "Penalty time. Try not to break for me."

What did she mean by that? Surely, they couldn't afford to hurt her too much. Her womb was priceless for breeding, right? Please let her assumption be right. Which it was; no breeder would irreparably damage her womb. However, that protection didn't extend to the rest of her body. So long as she could breathe and carry their young to term, she was just a toy in the hands of powerful giants.

A fact Lydia proved with a snarling moan as she pulled back. Light briefly gave hope, just a glimmer of it, before those balls crashed into her face again. The fox didn't hold for long, rearing up for another devastating thrust, slamming herself into Coco's lips. Sweat washed off on her face, dousing her in Lydia's scent, marking her. Even the smell of cum from those before faded away as Coco tried inhaling.

"Can't get enough can you?" Lydia said, "I'll make sure you only smell me for the next week."

Coco didn't have the strength to comprehend that promise. All she could do was lay there, head dangling off the bed, body speared on nearly five-feet of dick, and try not to give in. Fuck, it was so hard to keep from cumming. Much as this went against her dreams of mating with a futa, the fact was Lydia had everything Coco's id craved.

A musk not dampened by modern ideas of cleanliness. A cock that would penetrate all the way to her womb and dump a load so huge it guaranteed a huge litter. Strength to protect her from any predator. And, above all, the power to make her cum just from fucking her mouth, throat, chest and belly all at once. Yet even her instincts recognised the threat Lydia posed as the fox kept pushing until her balls sat directly against Coco's nostrils.

Lydia didn't move. Five seconds passed. Ten. Twenty. In that time, Coco fully registered the sensation of her body stretched out around such a massive cock. While not much longer than Aria's, the extra six inches still pushed her to new heights of stretching. Forty seconds had passed and still the dick remained.

Lung capacity was once a source of pride for the cat back when she could swim properly. Her record was consistently a minute and a half. If not for puberty, she might've become a diver, though her breasts put that career to rest back in junior high. Even then, she could only last so long with proper conditions.

None of which involved having her face fucked by three futanari with dicks the size of their legs and beyond. Or being inflated repeatedly to the size of vehicles. Or cumming so hard she screamed herself into frequent, brief comas. Now, Lydia had her nose blocked with the fattest testicles to date, complete with a layer of sweat that rubbed off on Coco, and, of course, her prick was buried in her stomach. So huge that it pushed between her lungs and forced them to contract.

A minute passed. Coco tapped at the giant scrotum, eyes watering as she coughed and gagged for air, throat rolling in revolt, yet her stomach remained docile. It even growled, as if it were hungry for more. Lydia's shaft swelled for a moment, then a rush of warm filled the cat's stomach and rounded it slightly. More retches in search of air filled the next thirty seconds and still Lydia held her position.

"Can't breathe?" The fox grunted, reaching down to pull Coco's face in tighter, "Your nose can still get some air, can't it? Breathe it in, slut."

No, it couldn't. Her nostrils weren't simply crushed, but drowning in drops of sweat fresh from Lydia's sack. If she inhaled, and she so desperately wanted to, all that would do is flood her lungs in the fox's musk. It'd take more than a week for her to replace that scent. But it was her only option.

"Two minutes in. Doing good, Coco," Lydia said, then changed her grip to Coco's throat, squeezing tighter, "Guess I'll give you a better incentive." With that, she resumed her thrusts, however they were far shorter. No more than a foot at a time, balls never leaving the cat's face, their weight still crushing down on her. As every thrust tested her resolve, the exertion beaded across Lydia's flesh.

"Two and a half, fuck." Lydia laughed as she picked up the pace, still keeping her thrusts quick and brutal, the asphyxiated cat-girl flailing below her. Black spots appeared in her vision, kept at bay only by her body's refusal to let her pass out. It seemed no matter how her psyche detested everything, her physical self craved it just as much. Otherwise her pussy wouldn't be creaming itself every second she got closer to unconsciousness.

"Almost three minutes. If you last until then, I'll let you breathe."

Words had no more meaning for her. Coco barely held onto reality, hearing but not understanding, feeling but not reciprocating, tasting and smelling and seeing only Lydia's monstrous masculinity. All that she recognised were the constant thrusts down her tortured throat, her stretched out oesophagus pushing out from her chest and into organs pleading for even a atom of oxygen. Her whole body convulsed in desperation.

"Three minutes!" Lydia exclaimed and pulled out every inch. The second her throat was clear, Coco hacked up swathes of phlegm and pre-cum, then filled her lungs with air, taking a single, raspy breath before the cock lunged back in. Those balls consumed her existence yet again. Thirty seconds passed, then her body demanded relief. Lydia gave it to her that time, allowing another haggard breath as she shoved inside.

Ropes of spit formed and broke. Coco's face was slathered in the stuff, from chin to hair. Her eyes glued shut when Lydia pulled out and let her finally inhale more than once, cock hanging over the cat like a copper club made for one purpose; to smash. Just not in the literal sense. Gooey dollops of saliva mixed with pre-cum fell upon her body, though it made no difference against the layers of crusty and drying semen already coating her. Coco may never feel clean again.

She may never bathe again. If these futanari had their way with her, she'd be impaled on either of their cocks for the rest of her life judging from her time thus far. Lydia certainly didn't help assuage the notion as she soon forced Coco's stomach to bulge with her dick once more. Of course, the cat endured it all.

There weren't many other options. Her failure to satisfy Lydia earlier led to this situation, now she had to take every thrust of the fox's ungodly thick member, feel it slide down her slimy insides to pour another river of pre-cum into her inflating gut, then try not to cum when its head scraped along the same passage. It always pulled a small tide of goo when leaving her tight orifice.

"You still aren't fucking her?" A deep, sultry voice asked. Just based on it, Coco imagined someone huge, bigger than Aria, with a dark body and, of course, a fat prick to shame all those before her. And she was right.

Lydia stepped to the side, balls dragging some spit from Coco's eye so she could see the newcomer. It seemed a lifetime ago, but she recognised number three from the line up. What was her name again?

"I don't need your commentary, Kumano."

"Oh, then how about a hand breaking in our new breeder-slut?" Kumano stepped forward, massive frame seeming to subsume everything else. Coco whimpered when her eyes settled on the giant's bulge. It was barely contained by a latex sling, which left her balls to hang in the open, and only just covered her nipples. Among those Coco had suffered under so far, she was the only one with curves to match her ludicrous schlong.

"Fuck off," Lydia snapped, ferocious enough for Coco to yelp and unconsciously fondle the fox's balls, like she would attack her next. The giant ignored her threat and sauntered around, climbing onto the bed. Her clothes, if they could be called that, snapped as her cock instantly lurched from flaccid to erect. Even with those huge hands, she didn't have a hope of circling it as she guided the tip to point at Coco's groin.

When did her legs spread like that? Maybe they never closed, it made sense given the exhaustion these 'people' inflicted on her. Or was she so far gone as to open them for any giant cock wanting entry?

"Look at her pussy. Barely gaping," Kumano tutted, "You're slacking, fox."

"I'm just warming her up."

Just warming her up? Coco choked on those words, finally making a bid to escape the massive dick straining her little throat. All that did was prove Kumano right, which only made Lydia eager to rectify it. Two hands slapped down on her wet cheeks to hold her in place, not even allowing an inch of movement, before the demi-human slid back. Her next thrust carried all the power and weight of her mighty hips.

She didn't hold it like before. Once her balls swung back, she pulled with them, scraping along Coco's gullet, before slamming forward again. Each time highlighted the hellish sensations of her ruined jaw. Even if she had the chance to, she couldn't close it. Her mouth would hang open until one of the futanari decided to fix it.

As if they would. None of the breeders wanted anything more than to see her orifices gaping wide for them to use at their whims. Like Kumano, who continued her admonishment of Coco's 'barely' gaped pussy. Each breath on it felt like a gust straight on her inexplicably, still tight cervix.

"I see," Kumano breathed, causing the cat to squirm at the stimulus. It took so much not to cum and give them that satisfaction, though she'd already creamed herself several times since Lydia started fucking her throat, "Well, you're still busy up there, so I'll just..."

"Don't you fucking dare! I'll fuck her when I'm good and ready."

"Oh my," Kumano feigned shock, "So feral, maybe you need to a good fucking. But fine, I'll leave it alone, but her ass is mine."

"Whatever, just don't cum before it's your turn."

"I'm the only one here to complete a No Nut November, I don't think a single cat demi-human will break my control."

"Didn't your balls get completely backed up and Futa Care had to pump them for you?"

"Semantics, dear."

Coco whimpered and gagged as Lydia rammed home. Even that wouldn't measure up if Kumano got to her already. The cat felt a massive hand on her thigh, urging it apart to reveal her ass. She had to get Lydia to fuck her first, no matter what, otherwise she'd... she'd be torn... just like Kumano was doing at that moment.

Her ass only experienced Abi and Aria at infrequent times. Their focus was always on her pussy, sometimes her face. Going from someone like Aria to the literal monster Kumano was packing filled her with dread, which proved fair as her asshole spread apart from the insistent pressure of a cock bigger than the one reaming her gullet. She clenched and tried moving away since she had no better option, but a second hand clamped onto her thigh. The futanari had her pinned, only her waist able to move more than an inch.

Which kept her anus available for the goliath cock pushing in. Every shred of her being rebuked the penetration, muscles tried shoving against it, closing like a cave-in to keep Kumano shallow, but the futa wouldn't be denied. She had to be stronger than both Aria and Lydia as she didn't even slow down. It was all just one, long, relentless push.

Then she came too deep. Coco's muscles had no strength left to give, barely a blip against the giant entering her bowels, deeper and deeper on a single path. Throughout the penetration, Lydia kept fucking her face-hole, prick diving in at different angles, like she was testing for the optimal thrust. She found it as Coco arched her back high in unfiltered horror; she found something else to penetration.

Before, Lydia just stretched her stomach down past her crotch. With that thrust, she pushed in deeper, finding another opening from Coco's belly to fuck further into her body. The cat had to know just how crazy her body had become. She brought her hands down to feel, starting at her ballooned throat, stretched tight around Lydia, down between her tits pushed apart by cock, then over the vein-riddled hill her belly had become. As her fingers trailed down, her eyes bulged and stung from the constant flow of spit.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers