Cracking Coconut Ch. 03-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is just a few weeks?" Coco asked and held back a moan at the fact. Maybe part of her had hoped she'd recover somewhat after the breeding, that her mind would return to normal, however that proved untrue. The fact she was only weeks into her pregnancy and already so huge just made her pussy and nipples tingle.

"Hate to disappoint, but that's still mostly cum. We'll get you emptied soon."

"Oh," Coco pouted, though she still knew her pregnancy would be enormous. How couldn't it, when Lucy had cum so much inside her? "Is Lucy around?"

"She'll be in later. She and the others are still being tested. It's nothing serious," Vi added when concern rose on Coco's face, "Just Berserker was still in the testing phase. We're making sure nothing serious happened."

"Oh, okay. Yeah, that makes sense."

"She's eager to see you too. It shouldn't be more than a couple days. Get some rest, you're gonna need it."

Coco did as told and slept for another three days. In that time, she was siphoned of all the residual jizz in her womb, leaving it to fill up with amniotic fluid for all the ovum inside. Significantly smaller, she was moved to another, more homely room, in which she awoke with a behemoth yawn. When the dust was removed from her eye, sadness set in.

Her belly was drastically smaller. No more than a tenth of its once grand beauty, though that still made her appear heavily overdue with triplets, then she reminded herself that this was just a few weeks in. Barely even the beginning. A smile teased her face when she imagined filling another penthouse, this time entirely with her baby-filled tummy. Hopefully with Lucy at her side.

"You look well," Lucy said, coming into the room.

"Lucy!" Coco yelped and tried jumping at the bovine. Something about seeing her triggered something deep in her womb, like the majority of her young recognised Lucy as their sire. Of course, it also weighed her down enough to prevent such an attempt, "Ooof! Um, I'd hug you, but..."

"That's okay," the futa chuckled, dark and rich like always. She came over and smothered the cat in her breasts, which were barely contained in her sports top. Much like when they met, Lucy's cocks were out, her shorts unable to accommodate them. Much less her balls. Coco slipped down and took a long sniff.

Without the urge to breed corrupting her entire system, the musk took on a different nature. It still made her drip, yet she also wasn't foaming down there. She took another sniff and sighed in contentment. This wasn't simply the scent of a breeder anymore; it was her breeder. If given the chance, she might've fallen asleep then and there.

But there were other things to do. Like see an ultrasound of her legendary womb. Doctor Vi conducted this too, stroking her own ripe belly the entire time.

"As you can see, there's simply too many to count. It doesn't help that the bigger ones are obscuring their little sisters. Honestly, it's a miracle that they shrank after the whole affair was done. If not, you'd definitely be too big for, well, anything. At least this way, you can have a month or two of activity before you're pinned under it all."

"Too many to count," Coco repeated as she pampered her darling stomach and wriggled in joy at the prospect. Futa Care dealt with pregnancies of tremendous magnitudes, both in number and size. Their records were a hundred young for one mother, and another that birthed a set of decuplets at twenty-pounds each. No one had any delusions that Coco would shatter those.

Then she recalled the act that led to her pregnancy, "What about my, uh... you know?"

Doctor Vi tilted her head, then noticed Coco pointing, "Ah! Yes, those. They're ruined. Hopelessly and utterly destroyed. You're lucky you were born for this sort of thing, otherwise your hips would've been literally destroyed."

"Can I see?" Coco asked. The version of her from a few months ago, Coconut, would have paled to think of what her precious holes had become, but for the present version, she was teetering on orgasm just thinking of it.

Vi and Lucy both took pictures and showed them to her, revealing a pussy that gaped over two feet in all directions. It forced her legs to spread whorishly wide. Beneath it, her asshole was no better and offered a direct view all the way into her guts. The ring of muscle that once protected it had ballooned into a fat, squishy ring, sensitive to any touch. Likewise, her folds were so swollen Lucy could grab them by the handful and still have more to spare.

"Are they beautiful?" Coco asked Lucy. She thought they were, however that didn't mean anything if her breeder was turned off by them.

"Yes," Lucy said and kissed her, staking a oral claim on her for everyone to know. When they separated both were panting, arousal pumping through their veins.

"No sex," Vi said, "Oral is fine, but don't even think of going up her pussy for a good while."

"Got it," Lucy hefted her semi-erections and slapped them against Coco's face, spurring an orgasm from the cat. She didn't suck right away, instead nuzzling into them as she noticed something different.

"They're bigger."

"Those Berserker pills had some residual effects."

"And if you took more?" Coco asked, eyeing her like the true breeder-slut she was.

"I can't wait until you give birth," Lucy groaned, then shoved both heads down Coco's gullet.

It had been almost nine months since they last saw her. Pineapple and Jackie checked the map again, making sure they had the right address for their sister. The first few months were dead silent, with minimal communication. Nothing more than a 'can't talk, working' most of the time, then suddenly she was calling every other day, talking about how great her new place was and hyping her girlfriend up. She'd done exactly what she'd hoped and met a futa, though no one in the family had actually met her. On the phone or otherwise.

That was part of the reason for this visit. Much as they teased and chided Coconut for her lack of education and job experience, they still cared for her. Of course they did. Pineapple was the worry-wart of the two, a carry-on from working with high school kids, many of whom shared problems with her, even if it did mean a heavier workload. The fact Coco had been no contact for so long, then suddenly was peppy and with someone concerned her. Had she been indoctrinated into a cult?

Jackie didn't fret nearly as much. Worried, yes, but she was more willing to take Coconut's word for her safety and happiness. This trip for her was almost an interview with this 'Lucy' her sister was dating, making sure she was smart enough to keep the buxom cat out of trouble, or at least sensible enough to say 'no' when necessary. Especially given how much Coconut idolised and fetishised futanari. The chances of her wanting a child early into their relationship were frustratingly high.

"Think this is it," Pineapple said as their Uber pulled up to a high-end neighbourhood.

"There's no way. She said the company provided her an apartment," Jackie frowned, but checked again and, indeed, they were in the right place.

"Guess her girlfriend upgraded her a few tiers."

"Unless she's the CEO, there's no way they could afford a place here."

The neighbourhood, if it could be called that, was more like a parody of Beverly Hills. Huge houses lined the streets, each several stories tall and likely equipped with enough rooms to host multiple family reunions. Starting price, if one ever came on the market, were in the high millions. Their little Coconut was living there?

"Might as well check," Pineapple said, "Worst case, we get to see some really pretty houses."

"Suppose so," Jackie groaned and hopped out. They'd packed light, only intending to visit for a day or two, so it was easy to fit it all into a rucksack or two, "I swear if she's sent us on a wild goose chase, I'll put her in a headlock she'll never get out of."

"Careful, she might smother you with her boobs," Pineapple added, though with a hint of bitterness. Their little sister always one upped them in curves, with two extra cup sizes on their chests and multiple sizes higher for her hips. Still, they weren't exactly anything to sneeze at. With Coconut out of town, they might finally have a chance with someone.

The two headed through the gates after mentioning Coconut invited them, further supporting the impossible notion that she lived there. They shared an incredulous glance, but continued on their way. Neighbours were out and about, with an unusual trend among them.

"Why're so many of them pregnant?" Jackie pondered. One woman, no older than thirty, waved at them while tending to her yard. She didn't seem encumbered by the huge belly she sported. Octuplets? Jackie almost asked, then thought better of it and just waved back, pulling Pineapple along.

No men were around. Was it really a cult? One that wanted to reinforce ancient patriarchy where men worked and women tended to the home and pumped out babies. If so, Jackie would need an alibi for the hell-fire she'd bring down upon them. No one fucked with her sister but her.

She was corrected on her assumption about men when they noticed a futa. Her gender was obvious, given the absurd endowment crammed into her pants and pert tits sitting proud on her chest. Come to think of it, a few of the 'women' they'd passed were in loose maternity dresses, which obscured their crotches. Maybe this place was exclusively for women and futa?

But that still rose several red flags.

Jackie remained on guard as they headed for the address. It was half a mile into the neighbourhood and unmissable. Her jaw dropped upon seeing Coconut apparent domicile of the past several months. It wasn't one house, but three that had been assimilated. Additional space had been added onto the back, eating into the enormous backyard. This was extravagance exemplified.

She and Pineapple shared a worried look, then pressed the doorbell. Muffled shouts broke through the wood, along with running feet, all belonging to females by the sound of it, then the door opened. In front of them stood a magnificent young woman. Futa, Jackie corrected herself upon glancing down, and a seriously endowed one at that. She had dark skin, like a rich caramel, with horns poking from her hair.

"Can I help you?" She asked with a nice husky voice, though higher pitched than expected. It sounded like it belonged to a much younger person. Was this Lucy? "No, Mama's at work. I can get Mama Coco if you'd like?"

Jackie ignored the fact she'd spoken without meaning to and asked, "Coconut's here?"

"Um, I think Mama called her that once or twice. One sec, I'll get her. Mama Coco! Some girls are here! They're very pretty!"

How young was she? Barely any filter existed between brain and mouth it seemed, not to mention her voice and the fact she was very eager to get her 'Mama Coco'. Jackie postulated the same thoughts aloud, asking Pineapple for her opinion. Her sister shook her head.

"No idea. She looks like she could be in my class."

The futa returned, "Mama Coco's on her way, but it'll take ages. She said to let you in, so..."

"Oh, uh, thanks," Jackie said and walked into the foyer, stealthily gawking at the lavishness surrounding her.

"How old are you, sweetie?" Pineapple asked, slipping into a tender voice suited for younger kids.

"I'm ten. Name's Belle, by the way."

"Ten?!" Pineapple couldn't hide her shock, nor could Jackie. This futa, whose chest was already defined with a bulge in her pants, wasn't even a teenager. What did that mean of her mother? Or was it an anomaly in the family?

"I get that a lot," Belle giggled, "Make yourselves comfy, I'll see if Mama Coco needs some help." With that, she sprinted off like a star athlete. It had to be anomalous. Jackie refused to believe that genetics were responsible, otherwise how enormous must this Lucy be. Not only that, but she had a ten-year-old kid?

Belle returned a second later, "Mama Coco asked if you wanted something to drink?"

"Um, some water would be nice," Jackie said.

"Me too," Pineapple added.

"I thought I was gonna be the only visitor," Belle said, "Mama never mentioned you two."

"You're visiting?" Jackie asked, nearly letting out a huge sigh of relief. If she was visiting, then maybe she wasn't actually related to Lucy and it was some Amazon's child. Those people grew like crazy, to the point it wasn't unthinkable for a ten-year-old Amazon to be Belle's size.

"Yeah, I like to spend time with Mama sometimes. It's only better with Mama Coco around."

"Is Lucy your actual mother?" Pineapple asked.

"Uh huh. She and my birth mommy met and 'got it on', whatever that means, so she had me and my sisters. Here ya go." She handed them each a tall glass of water, just as several squeals went off from the above floors. Belle shrugged apologetically and ran up to check on them.

"How old is Lucy?" The sisters asked each other. Coconut never seemed the type to go for an older partner, then again, if this futa was anything like Belle, then it was understandable to some extent.

"Jessie! Stop clinging to Mama Coco! She's got guests waiting. You too Rebecca."

There were other kids. Jackie pulled her phone out, ready to make some calls and get this Lucy home right away. Was she only with Coconut to have someone look after her children? Probably all from one night stands. Jackie knew just how big a nymphomaniac futanari could be from all the stories online. Her blood ran cold when she heard the stomping.

"Ooh, dear. I really should move into the extension. I can barely squeeze downstairs!" Coconut's voice said from the stairwell. Both sisters shot to their feet, looking on in worry. Just what had Lucy done to their baby sister?

Nothing, no level of imagination, no amount of dark web diving, could've prepared them for the sight of a behemoth belly coming into the living room. Belle was at the front, grunting the whole way, along with a group of smaller children, all helping to keep the giant, oblong shape aloft. Once it was firmly in the room, they turned it around and there, attached at the end of it, was Coconut. Or at least someone that drastically resembled her.

"Hey! Long time no see!" That was definitely Coconut.

"Coconut?" Pineapple couldn't pull her jaw from the ground, tears in her eyes, "What... what happened?"

"Oh," their sister stroked the first foot or so of her enormous gut, that being about all that she could reach, "A lot of stuff. Hang on, let me get comfy, then I'll tell you everything."

And she did. With her belly naked for all to see, breasts just barely contained in what looked to be a king-sized sheet shaped into a tank top, and the tops of her ass cheeks bulging over her desperate attempt at fitting into a pair of shorts like she normally wore. Her eyes were the same, thankfully, and she'd only grown her hair out a bit more. At least some things stayed the same. Everything else, even her name, was different.

"And that's about everything. Last time they tried counting, I've got at least a three or four hundred youngsters in here. Some of them are already so big and strong and cute!" Coco gushed and kissed her belly. Brainwashed or not, she radiated joy the entire time she told them her story of getting bred by not one, or two, but six futanari with cocks at minimum seven times the average for a man. With the final one being more double that with two dicks to boot.

"Oops, sorry," Coco said and dabbed at her breast, nipple leaking profusely, which got on Pineapple's chest, "Belle, dear, could you get me a new bra and shirt please. This one's at its limit."

"You're making so much," Pineapple said, just staring at the dampness on her own top, "G-guess you gotta, right? With that many buns in the oven."

"Yep! I've got plenty to go around when the time comes. Won't be going dry, that's for sure."

"How're... you're happy like this?" Jackie asked, still trying wrap her head around it all.

"Never been happier. I can't wait to meet my babies and do it all again."

"Again?" Jackie's jaw fell for the umpteenth time since Coco arrived.

"Well yeah. This is partly Abi, Aria, Lydia, Kumano and Yoko's litter. I want my next one to be entirely Lucy's," Coco said, a far off look befalling her eyes, only coming back when Belle arrived with her replacement garments, "Thanks, sweetie. Is Lucy heading home?"

"Yep, should be here any minute."

"Awesome. I can't wait for you two to meet her. Jackie, you're going to love her. She's so smart and strong. Oh, and Pineapple, she knows a great blend for tea that really takes the stress off. Trust me."

"Okay," both older siblings intoned, still thrown into disbelief. It took the door opening for them to so much as blink, then look to the doorway and see yet another shock as ten-feet of dark muscle with tits only slightly smaller than Coco's, except with the gigantic addition of bare cocks larger than her legs. All of it was completed by balls that could've crushed a rhino.

The next thing Jackie noticed, aside from the towering bovine's lips moving, was the scent. Of everything, above even Coco's staggering changes, it swept Jackie's mind away. She didn't even hear Lucy speak, only nodding when it seemed appropriate, while silently fighting off the urge to touch herself.

"Were the kids well behaved?" Lucy asked, her voice finally registering as she wrapped her breasts around Coco's face.

"More or less. They kept trying to make me stay for their naps."

"Sounds like they don't need you. Good thing too. They were testing a new milker on me."

"Honey, my sisters are here," Coco said.

"They can join in too. I should've known they'd be gorgeous being related to you."

"That's up to them. Well?" Coco directed her gaze at the numb cat-girls, who jerked back to reality.

"Well what?" Pineapple asked, but Jackie understood the invitation when she glanced at Lucy's crotch. Both cocks were rising like enormous, black anacondas looking to devour their prey. Except it was the other way around, these sought to be devoured by a specific 'mouth'. Jackie spread her legs on impulse and saw Pineapple do the same.

They had to go. Now!

"You clearly need privacy. We'll get a hotel. Bye!" Jackie tugged her sister from the house and all but ran back to the gate, calling another Uber for them. One more second in that place and... she didn't want to think of what would've happened.

A few days later they were back home and, waiting on their beds, were a box each of the biggest, novelty dildos money could buy. Even so, they didn't measure up at all to what Lucy possessed. Which their sister got to enjoy all by herself. Jackie spent her time seeking partners, masturbating when that failed, in hopes that would placate her sudden desire for a mate. Pineapple, meanwhile, spent every minute off work stuffing herself with her own toys.

Yet both were left wanting. Constantly, they had to talk themselves out of going back to 'visit' Coco. Maybe someday.

Come to think of it, their family reunion was coming up. Would Lucy join Coco? Would they even show up, given Coco's state and claim that she was still months away from labour? Jackie had to forget it. She had to.