Cracking Coconut Ch. 03-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ruminations ended as hot water fell upon her. For a second, she was frozen, like a pet exposed to something conventionally nice for the first time. Dark hands appeared in her periphery and she naturally flinched, ready for something awful, however nothing came. the fingers that had attempted to bruise her hips and pulled on her hair, were instead massaging her weary head. She tried looking at the Amazon, but remained impaled on her cock.

Unable to look elsewhere, Coco focused on wherever she could see. That was very little, though she did notice the tops of her breasts finally clear of layers upon layers of dried spunk. Clumps of the stuff fell around her, massaged from her follicles by Kumano, who briefly paused to grab shampoo and conditioner. The smell was instantly recognisable as Coco's favourite brand.

For the next ten minutes, clean water ran across her every pore and cleansed her of everything. Even though Kumano's hips remained against her ass, cock pushing through her body to receive its own cleaning, she took the respite. Born of pure need, she even learned to get what little air she could through her nose. Even for someone of Kumano's girth, she couldn't make the cat-girl airtight.

"That's the outside done," Kumano said, hands doing a final check all over, "Yep, squeaky clean. No it's time for the inside."

Coco's eyes widened, then shut as the cock holding her up was ripped away, "What do you mean 'inside'?" She rasped, then mewled as she dropped to the floor, legs and arms still bound.

"Oh, dear, you do realise you've had several cocks up your ass and more cum than most sluts your age see in a lifetime. You're overdue for a proper cleaning," Kumano said and grabbed the strangely overblown syringe from the wall. It's needle was fortunately made of plastic, though that did nothing to assuage Coco's worries.

"How?"

"An enema of course."

True to her word, Kumano shoved the barely tapered needle into her more than welcoming ass, "Oh, look at that! You're gaping so much, toy. I'm honestly proud of you, but that does mean I need a bigger head. One sec." When she returned and reinserted the syringe, Coco felt the cool plastic on her walls. Some fiddling with a few button presses and she announced that all was set.

No further warning prepared the cat-girl for the sudden deluge of warm, sanitary fluid gushing into her insides. Pressure kept it moving, a soft humming in the background pushing the liquid deeper, until it was swishing through her guts. Kumano knelt into view, huge balls resting on the floor. She picked Coco's head up and rested it upon them, nose digging into their pliant flesh.

"That's it, breathe deep, little toy," the Amazon cooed, stroking her freshly cleaned hair, "Let the machine do its job. As we speak, it's cleaning out your cum-coated innards. The fluid was specially designed for cum removal by the way, after ours got so thick and sticky that it just wouldn't come off certain things, even naturally lubricating places like a juicy cunt. Don't worry, we won't be cleaning that out. A ripe pussy needs to smell of its breeder as well as the broodmother after all."

Kumano kept stroking her. Nothing she did or even said came off as overtly cruel, however Coco's skin prickled with the fear of a switch, one that would make up for this lull in hip-breaking, womb-wrecking sex. Yet it didn't come. Sure, her bowels were full of whatever concoction Futa Care made, and it was gradually pushing toward her stomach, but she was - mostly - comfortable. Almost enough for her to relax.

That is, until the fluid reached her belly. She groaned at the sensation, burgeoning until she was whining into Kumano's balls, then it finally turned off. The syringe wasn't removed though.

"Now we just need to let it sit and churn it up for a while."

"Churn?" Coco bit her lip. She already felt like puking again, anything that involved churning would expedite the process.

"Yes, and I know the perfect way."

Kumano stood and, unseen by Coco, removed the bonds around her legs. Blood flowed back in and pins and needles erupted all over, however that quickly became her smallest worry as her pussy was stretched yet again. But it was worse, so much more so than any time before. As the futa sank back in, her cock pushed on Coco's overfilled stomach, almost pushing it up her throat.

"Hold it in," Kumano ordered as she pulled the cat-girl's hips up in the air, shoulders still on the floor. The Amazon turned around, showing her decadent ass and the powerful muscle framing it, as she squatted down, cock going straight into Coco's womb, shoving on her belly, then bulging all the way to her face. There, it met a blockage as her mouth intervened.

"Perfect," Kumano said and dropped her hips. All but a few inches of her cock disappeared into Coco, its shape pushing through her latex-thin flesh and into her mouth, "Now you won't leak. Although, I'm curious how much it'll take for you to explode. Let's find out."

The humming returned and was immediately drowned out in Kumano's moans and the sound of her hip drops. Coco did the only thing she could and bore with it. Her belly swelled as the fluid kept pouring, but it was more than that; Kumano's pre-cum. It weighed on her skin at the peak, forcing it to expand wherever it could. Her mouth quickly filled, leaving just her throat.

"Ooh, you're so fucking tight now. I should've done this ages ago. Hmm, but then again, I'm not gonna last for long. How's my ass look from back there?"

Coco moaned in discomfort. The pressure in her tummy kept increasing, faster now as it tried flowing up her throat, but was blocked. Likewise, her rear remained blocked by the syringe, which just kept pouring into her, heedless of any limits that were long since fucked into oblivion. For what it was worth, Kumano's bouncing ass truly was a sight to behold even as black spots spread in her vision.

She might really die at that rate. She surely would have too, if Kumano didn't grunt in a sudden, explosive climax easily on par with her last 'proper' orgasm. Her womb, stretching down her throat, tripled in size and entered her belly, forcing the liquid back. As more semen gushed in and her incepted stomach inflated from her own womb and abdomen skin, the liquid kept pushing back. Finally, it became too much and the syringe exploded from her ass on a tidal wave of watered-down semen.

Not long after, her abdominal flesh was retrieved as Kumano lifted her cock away. Still, she kept cumming until the bathroom was reduced to a room for Coco's grossly oversized belly. In her flicker of consciousness, she thought a flesh-coloured pick-up truck had parked atop her. When Kumano kept thrusting and roared another great orgasm, her eyes rolled into the blissful dark of escapism.

--Chapter 05--

Blissful darkness. A reprieve from weeks of torment at the hands of the breeders, all for the sole purpose of knocking her up more and more. She welcomed it with everything wide open.

That is, if the Amazon hadn't slapped her awake to take on all the following days of abuse. It never seemed to end. Her thoughts became mush, not unlike her body felt as it stretched out, forever deformed by the Amazon. Time flew by only because she had no concept of it anymore. Day and night melded into an endless wake. No dreams for reprieve, not even the simple darkness of unawareness.

Finally, she would lose herself to insanity. A far better prospect than experiencing everything still to come with a clear head, one that still clung onto the hope that she would leave and never have to think of this again. She'd move back home, her sisters would laugh, and she'd marry some nice boy with an average life, an average job, an average dick... Maybe someone with an above average member? Surely there were some guys out there with twelve inches? Perhaps she'd find one that matched Abi?

Or maybe she should look for another Aria to marry. Someone that could give her a good time. She'd need one that big after she left Futa Care. Or she'd get lucky and find someone of Lydia's size. Anything that could actually touch all corners of her gaped out cunt after Kumano finished with it.

The futa was relentless. Whenever Coco's pussy even attempted to rectify itself, she slammed back in with a deafening clap of her balls on the cat's monumental belly. It hadn't shrunk any smaller than a car since her last dip into unconsciousness, nor had the surface settled for more than an instant as Amazonian sperm rampaged and mixed with the remnants of others. Occasionally, her cunt and womb were relieved while Kumano fucked her throat.

Then it was over. Coco numbly registered that her limbs were all released and, surprisingly, most of her skin was clear of semen, though her thighs and face were caked in it. An oppressive weight pushed down on her, but she didn't care. Minutes passed and Kumano didn't return. Finally, a chance to recover.

If not for the cock that slapped against her face and compelled her eyes open. She recognised its musk before sight took hold, gaze sprinting along the body-sized shaft all the way to a set of pointed ears and orange eyes.

"My turn," Yoko said and, like a well-trained slut without any shred of fightback remaining, Coco opened her mouth.

"Leave her alone, Yoko. She's exhausted."

"I've waited long enough. Kumano even had her an extra two days."

"So what's the harm of waiting a bit more? At least let her drain, otherwise you'll be getting attacked by Kumano's sperm."

"Fair point," Yoko sighed and pulled her iron-like cock away, "Twelve hours, then I'm fucking her."

She was saved. Only for half a day, however any respite seemed worthy of praise on par with a Nobel Peace Prize, all of which should go to her saviour. Coco propped her arms under her shoulders to prop herself up and see just who rescued her, before her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. Drool slid down her chin.

Lucy stood beside her, cocks loose and flaccid, yet wreathed in a palpable breeder's musk. Just staring at them, Coco felt her ovaries clench and push out more victims into her still very full womb. A breath and she struggled not to succumb to an orgasm.

"You'll just have to bear with them for now. At a certain point, I just can't squeeze them into clothes no matter what," Lucy said.

"Uh huh," Coco nodded, transfixed by the twin shafts that, even soft, were wider than Kumano's. Unlike the Amazon, however, she wanted these. Whether the drugs they'd given her forced such thoughts, or her own innate sluttiness had risen to the surface, she couldn't say. Perhaps it was both. She was drooling from both holes after all.

"Let's sit you on the couch. There's a drain so you can empty out."

"i can't move," Coco said and made an attempt, but her belly weighed several times more than she did. Possibly more than a vehicle comprised of metals, and she was just skin and cum at that point.

"Allow me," Lucy said, her voice dipping low and into a southern accent, husky like a decadent Yule Log and sweet like a massive bar of milk chocolate. Coco gulped; when was the last time she ate anything but cum? Everywhere her tongue searched, she only tasted leftover semen or cock. That couldn't be good for her... or the babies.

"Don't worry," Lucy cooed from above as she slid her arms under the cat-girl, then lifted her with a soft grunt. So powerful, Coco thought and squeezed her thighs together, hoping not to let on how this futa affected her. There's something different about Lucy. Was it her strength, her darker skin, her enormous curves, the cocks like tree trunks, or the simple fact she wasn't trying to shove them into Coco at that instant?

"Our cum is genetically augmented. It provides all the nutrients you could ever need. One gallon is equivalent to, say, a three-course meal. Of course, it depends on the futa. A gallon of Yoko's, for instance, is basically a whole day's worth of binging. With only a little weight gain."

"What... what about yours?" Coco asked. They were beyond her sight at the moment, however she had no doubt Lucy's balls contained sperm like no other. More intense, more lively, bigger, stronger and greater in number.

"Oh, hmm, Futa Care never quite put a figure to it, but based on past experiences, hmm... I think a couple litres of mine and you're good for about a week."

Coco hoped her abrupt orgasm wasn't obvious. Who was she kidding? Of course it was! Her belly trembled, pushing jizz down into her pussy, which sprayed it out despite how she clenched her thick thighs. Based on that information, Lucy's cum was several magnitudes more potent than Kumano's.

"But that's not what I like to feed people all the time," Lucy said, a stifled laugh in her voice. They sat down on a luxurious couch, facing a massive coffee table and TV, "Anything you wanna watch?"

It took several moments for Coco to register that, yes, she used to watch TV. What was the last show she saw?

"Um, nothing really. Just whatever."

Lucy shrugged and put on a random cooking show. Its host was a futa that styled themselves after Gordon Ramsay, energetic and heavily engrossed in their food. A little too much even, as obvious streams of pre-cum escaped their trousers.

"I love this show. She's such a foodie that she cums if she eats something good. See?" Lucy nodded to the screen, where the host just ate a delicious slice of cake and began shuddering. The cameras cut to their crotch, showing off the ropes of cum that shot through their trousers.

"You like to cook?" Coco asked and leaned into the cushions. She was safe for the moment, which meant she had to take whatever comfort possible, before Yoko's turn came, and that she could finally just be herself, not 'Coco the breeder-slut'. Her legs spread wide to accommodate her enormous middle, while she grimaced at the cum leaking from her pussy.

"It's a hobby of mine. I especially enjoy seeing people's reactions to a good, hearty meal."

"That's funny."

"What is?"

"I just... I figured you'd only care about breeding. Like the others."

"They're still young. None of them have any children of their own yet."

"But they're..."

"I mean they haven't birthed any. Motherhood is an amazing experience as a futa, particularly a breeder like me. I get that primal satisfaction of knowing I've knocked up countless girls, but after I had my own kids, I realised just how much better it is. They get to enjoy the same thing as me. Or something similar anyway."

Looking at her, there was a matronly air to the towering bovine. Not just in her breasts that redefined the idea of big, or her hips that touched Coconut's own, but more so in how she occasionally looked to the young cat-girl. Not like a breeder, but a mother fretting over their child.

"How old are they?" Coconut asked.

"My oldest is five next month. She's a special one, my only single. The others are all quintuplets or more. Gets tricky telling them apart sometimes, but the youngest group just turned three."

"Wow," the cat-girl leaned against her shoulder. So warm, firm yet soft, like both her parents wrapped into one, "I hope I can be a mom like you someday. So big and strong and beautiful..."

"You don't need to be like me. Just be yourself, the best mother-to-be I've seen in many, many moons."

"I bet I don't compare to you though."

"No, you're so much better," Lucy said and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. There was so much limb left, that it easily came down to pat her humongous belly, "I can't wait to see you after this is all over. You're going to be absolutely massive."

"You want that?" Coconut asked, eyes half-closed as she enjoyed the patting.

"Yes," Lucy breathed, her pats becoming sensuous caresses, "Nothing better than a gorgeous woman growing a belly the size of a barn."

"Hmm..." Coconut leaned harder, listening close to the bovine's breaths, so deep and calm. It didn't surprise her that she fell asleep in that state.

Lucy applied pressure on the belly under her hand, licking her lips at the squelch of cum as it leaked faster. The cat-girl remained asleep, breathing so gently it was easily missed, nuzzling deeper into the bovine-futa's side as the excruciating weight of her belly dwindled away. Several minutes passed before Coconut's fecundity became a mere pseudo baby-bump, still appearing late into a pregnancy with multiples. It was a mere teaser of what she'd grow to after nine months.

Which Lucy intended to be mostly responsible for after Yoko had her fun. Few girls irked her desires like Coco had done, a combination of her lightly tanned skin, contrasting her brilliant white hair and the figure of so many teenage dreams, all enticed Futa Care's number one breeder. Since her breeding started, Coco's hips had filled out further thanks to the constant stretching the others had provided.

She couldn't wait to see what became of them, and her chest, when the pregnancy really took. Oh god, Lucy was half tempted to pull hundreds of strings at Futa Care to have this brilliantly breedable bitch all to herself. Just breathing in that scent was stirring her libido something fierce.

But she restrained that desire. Just barely. She'd let the others finish with their fun, then she'd do everything in her power to make their effects seem worthless, to have their many babies outnumbered ten to one by her own. A hand slipped down to palm her quarter-erections, each beat of her heart echoing within, only held back by her own discipline. With Coconut asleep, it'd be so easy just to have her way and tell Yoko to 'wait'.

"Sleep well, kitten," Lucy said and brushed a lock of air from Coconut's face. The cat-girl mumbled something under her breath and shuffled in closer, mouth falling open and drooling a little, "Because when it's my turn, you may never sleep properly again."

Wet dreams were perfectly normal. Ones about her unwilling copulation with an even greater dose of unrealism born of her drug and sex-addled id, where she inflated to enormous proportions as one particular futa knocked her up over and over again, were not Coconut's definition of normal. Even so, her eyes only shot open when an alarm blared in her ears.

"Two hours! Then I'm fucking her," Yoko announced from somewhere in the penthouse. With it, Coconut recalled just where she was, and what awaited her.

"R-right," the cat-girl sighed, then realised she was resting on something, a thigh, "Sorry!" She jerked up, only to get blocked by a squishy ceiling.

"No rush," Lucy said, hand coming to run through her hair.

"But she's..."

"You've got a couple hours. Just get your bearings first."

"O-okay." She remained on the bovine's lap, so broad that one leg was enough to support her head. It was firm beneath her, hard like stone yet cushioned by Lucy's natural, immense femininity. The TV was still on, though with a different show, something about a futa musician and their many, many trysts on the road. In vivid detail.

Half an hour passed, with Yoko announcing the remainder. Coconut gulped and pushed herself up. Delaying it would do nothing but make her anxious, and possibly incite a fiercer fucking from the futa. She also wanted to get it over with. This was the second-to-last breeder, which meant after Lucy had her turn, then that was it. Everything would end.

Coconut would go home, make up something about not liking her job or the city, add in a bad breakup that resulted in her enormous pregnancy. She doubted Futa Care would let her abort the babies without considerable reparations. Besides, she was still their mother and wanted to meet them. Even if she didn't keep any, their 'fathers' at least deserved a chance to look after them too.

"Oh god," she moaned upon seeing the state of her belly. Despite ten hours passing, her abdomen remained huge, weighing upon her lap and resembling a full-term pregnancy, with twins at least. Infrequent bulges spread out across its girth, Kumano's sperm still alive and searching.

1...34567...12