Cracking Coconut Ch. 03-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was just her dick. Her sixty-inch long, twenty-two inch wide cock that, with just a few more inches in length, would be enough to bury Coco. All of which craved to be sheathed in her.

"Ahhh, fuck," Coco groaned. She was lucky, if anyone could even say that, since Kumano's dick curved upward, that kept its fattest portion just over her pelvis, otherwise she'd have hips broader than the Amazon's shoulders, "God, god, god..." It didn't completely remove the issue, however, as her bones continued grinding and expanding outward.

At least her inevitable childbirth would be easy. Oh god, some of the babies inside her would be Amazonian. How big did they get? Would her genes affect them?

Those questions ceased as Kumano jerked forward, "You're not focusing on the experience, toy."

"Sorry!" Coco whined.

"What?" Kumano bucked hard, instantly burying another foot inside her.

"Sorry, ma'am! But..."

"But?" Kumano tugged on her hips. At least three feet of Amazon dick was inside her, stretching out her womb, her belly, her entire torso for that matter.

"It's my... the hips, ma'am. They're not... wide enough for your... giant cock."

"Oh, poor thing," Kumano pushed in further until she could cradle the cat-girl's face once more, "There's one, sure-fire way to fix that." She yanked Coco's head to the side, filling her vision with the futa's snarling visage.

"Oh no..." Was all she choked out before the last foot and a half was shoved inside, then pulled out and slammed home yet again. Whatever mechanism preventing the swing from moving groaned its own agony, while Coco lost all vocal ability. Every muscle and hair stood on end, whole body so tense she feared she'd be frozen forever. It made no difference to Kumano, who poured all power into her rapid-fire thrusts.

Delays between thrusts were mere instants. The reverb of each smack echoed in her ears such that the sounds never seemed to end. Shade came and went with the thrusts, though the bursts of light meant nothing as she drooled all over herself. Her vision was blurred from the spit streaking across her eyes.

"Let's see what this toy can hold." Kumano grunted.

Coco blinked for the first time since the fucking began. Cumming? Already? Maybe Kumano would be over sooner than three days?

"It's just the dregs, but it'll still be a stretch."

The dregs... Like Abi did... That meant this orgasm was just to push out the smaller, weaker sperm and make more room for the proper orgasms to come. At least it wouldn't be much.

"Here it comes!"

Coco was wrong. So fucking wrong. Just the opening spurt was gallons worth of cum teeming with sperm the size of apples. No, cantaloupes. They were still getting bigger. Her belly once again became a spherical mass writhing with organisms seeking to create more life inside her, with gallons more being added every other second. Kumano was still grunting and pumping out so much cum. The swing creaked louder as it struggled with her increasing weight.

And still the orgasm kept going. She'd already reached the size Abi pushed her to, yet her skin didn't feel nearly as tight, like it could take more. Much more.

As she approached the size of a car, the swing finally gave out. Coco grunted as her full weight fell on her, yet she remained suspended. The world span around as she swivelled on Kumano's cock, her belly expanding toward the floor. When it touched ground, she suddenly jerked up. Looking back, she found the Amazon's hands at her sides, not taking any weight. Everything was on her dick, yet it held.

"That's the small one done," Kumano said and undid the ropes holding Coco's arms, grabbing them instead and pulling her in. She pulled them around her waist, then re-tied them, keeping the cat in place. Her head sank into the Amazon's breasts, then her world became dark as they closed around her. Breasts like those shamed hers, bigger than her head, enough that they covered it all. Smothered her even.

"Try and hold out until the real one, okay?" The Amazon said.

She wasn't given the choice. What Coco wanted didn't matter, not since she woke up in the apartment. Kumano's tits blocked the air and light, leaving her in squishy darkness, the sort that conformed to her features and simultaneously suffocated her and made her want it to stay. Something about it was nostalgic, losing herself in thick mommy knockers. Was Kumano even a mother?

Her question wouldn't be answered, possibly forever, as the thrusts resumed. New sensations bombarded her, a carpet bomb across her front, enveloping her flesh in fire that poured into her grossly oversized womb. Constant protrusions appeared across her belly from Kumano's sperm, their ferocity dying as they were pounded into pulp by the Amazon's brutal thrusts. Endless waves rippled across Coco's belly each time Kumano's hips bruised her ass.

"Oh yeah, that's the stuff. I love fucking a properly inflated toy. Lydia did fine, but this is what you should look like."

"Fuck you!" Lydia shouted from somewhere in the suite. The Amazon just chuckled, never slowing or weakening her assault. Maybe not strong as Abi, however she knew how to use all that length and momentum. Echoes of their skin smacking together blanketed out all other noise.

Not a drop leaked out. The pressure in her uterus was immense, walls pushed to a state where she could've climbed inside and had room to stretch out, yet Kumano had her completely plugged up. Sound became muffled as the boobs squished in tighter, flooding her senses with nothing but the Amazon. Sweat rubbed off on her cheeks and rolled down her forehead, warmth subsumed her own heat, and all efforts at breathing were mired in liquidated musk on her tongue. Naturally, she kept trying.

"You really are a great pick," Kumano moaned from above, then angled her hips on the next thrusts to stimulate new regions of the car-sized womb, "You may not admit it yet, but you're just as eager to be bred. Your pussy is milking my cock as I fuck it. Your womb too. I feel it squeezing down on my dick like a big, breedable condom. And it's only getting better the more I smother you."

Why did she have to be right? Coco whimpered into the breasts, her own chest on fire after an unknown time without oxygen, while her heart ramped up, trying to keep her healthy and alive. Instead, all it did was pump blood into her nipples and pussy, each beat a burst of pleasure. It also made her walls clench around Kumano, heightening the addling bliss of a hyper Amazon cock pounding her womb into shape. She'd never fully close again.

"Yes," the Amazon hissed overhead, pounding faster as Coco unintentionally tightened, "You want my seed, don't you my toy? Those dregs aren't enough. Just an amuse-bouche that couldn't possibly satisfy your hungry egg makers. Don't worry, I've been edging myself since you came here, all to make sure you get enough sperm. How about I give you your appetiser? Then we can start on the banquet proper."

Yes, please cum already. She needed to breathe. What little air she'd taken before losing access had long since exhausted its worth. Please cum, just cum, cum inside already. Coco's thoughts hyper-focused on the impending orgasm.

All that semen needed to be inside her. So much sperm desperate to fill her baby-maker, to swarm around her many, many eggs and knock her up more. When they were done and she emptied, she'd still be heavy from the sheer number of embryos and leftover semen clogging her womb. Countless legions primed to make her swell to new levels. And that was just from the breeders thus far.

She still had Kumano's days-long fucking to survive, then Yoko... then Lucy. She was the number one breeder. Everyone's sizes increased massively from futa to futa, stretching her out to levels she'd not even heard of on the internet. By the time she got to the towering bovine, the five-feet Kumano pounded her with would seem merciful. She should just enjoy the 'easier' cock while she could, because Lucy would utterly destroy her.

"FUCK!" Coco tried, again, to scream, but it only echoed into the huge tits suffocating her. Orgasm ripped through her limbs, making her thrash against Kumano, though all it did was stimulate different parts of her cock. The sudden climax proved enough to push the Amazon over her threshold.

Light poured in and Coco took her first breath as giant hands snapped onto her hips. What little air she got rushed out as she was pounded harder, faster, without rhythm and a single intent. Not pleasure, not torment, just to impregnate her even more. Twinges of pain broke through her pleasure as Kumano's fingers sank deep and held her like a woman in birth.

Then she was inflating more. Coco's head flopped forward and took in the once unfathomable sight of her belly, the size of a basic four-seat car, as it bellowed out into a rotund sphere that stretched to the sides when it collided with the floor. Even Kumano's dick couldn't hold her up anymore. When her womb better resembled a king-sized water-bed, the Amazon grunted and thrust again, letting out an even thicker deluge.

Held down by Kumano's stubborn shaft, her belly further expanded to the sides until she was just a blip against its enormity. Still nothing leaked out. She felt it against her ruined cervix, trying to relieve her, but barricaded in by the girth of her present mistress.

"Wonderful," Kumano said when her own climax settled enough for her to speak, "Perhaps a little too full, though. Hmm, think I should let you drain."

"Not in here. I don't wanna wake up to your sperm fucking me in the middle of the night," Abi said to a small chorus of agreement from the others.

"Didn't intend to. Last thing I want is another self-pregnancy," Kumano chuckled, "Although, it might be nice to have another litter of my own. And I think I know the perfect way. Come, toy."

"Yes... ma'am..." Coco didn't have the strength or breath to question her, only groaned as she was dragged out onto the terrace. A rough yelp escaped her as she was swung around and tossed away, landing in a pool of... cum. The scent registered after she recognised the goop supporting her heavy body and made her eyes water anew. It was rank, yet she wanted to smell more, womb boiling in response to the abject musk. Her hips gradually sank the tar-like mix and she mewled as still-living sperm surged toward her cavernous cunt.

"Uh ah!" Kumano shouted and leapt in, "That's still mine." Like they understood her, or at least the breeder hierarchy, the sperm retreated from Coco's pussy. That didn't mean they couldn't penetrate her, especially as her ass was enveloped. Her face wasn't far behind, inundating her maw with the detestable, delicious, addictive flavour of fermented jizz.

"Now then, I'm gonna let you empty a bit, my toy. Aren't I merciful?"

Coco gurgled something to the effect of 'yes ma'am'.

"But I'm not about to wait for it. So, I'm gonna make sure your ass is properly trained."

There was no point in resisting. Even if she had the stamina left to kick up a fuss, her legs were still tied up, her arms limp like her jaw, and she couldn't hurt Kumano anyway. The futa would only punish her if she tried too. Without options, Coco arched her hips as best she could and waited.

"Good toy. It's important for a breeder-slut to be stretched out properly. Especially if Lucy gets her turn with you. You'll appreciate my attention then."

Her fingers pulled the pert cheeks apart and revealed the gaping star between them. With finesse only a pro could have, she slapped her dick down, reared her hips back, then pushed in. Coco went rigid once more, then relaxed after the head opened her and carved a path through her ass. Phantom sensations of it rising up her throat tensed her muscles.

Ghosts of feeling her body deform, of it becoming nothing but a sleeve for Kumano's massive prick, surged and coalesced in her mind. A welcome distraction at least from what felt like an oak tree slowly pushing through, and spewing pre-cum on, her innards. Coco clawed at her bondage as it barrelled into her stomach from the wrong direction. Before she could find any purchase on the ropes, two fat sperm slid into her grip.

Despite knowing just how massive each swimmer was from the countless swarms her womb endured, feeling them in her palms, spreading her fingers far apart, made their enormity all the clearer. It was tadpoles even larger than those that swam in her uterus, that stretched her flesh out in grotesquely erotic patterns, and that forced their way out from her cunt. All the while her ass was carved into shape.

"Hmm, feels a touch empty in here," Kumano said, then her fingers were in Coco's slimy hair, "Can't have our babies getting malnourished."

"What?" Coco gurgled as her face was shoved under the waves, into week-old jizz ripe with bloated sperm, lethargic after so long with a wet hole to penetrate. Her open mouth provided that hole, which they surged to take advantage of. Blessedly, none were the size of Kumano's cock, however they still forced her throat to bulge on their to her belly, where they were met by the Amazon.

"Perfect, now feed my dick," the Amazon chortled from above, voice so powerful it penetrated the tar-like mix. At her command, the swimmers continued on their way, "Futa Care likes to test their procedures on us, always hoping to raise our virility to new heights. For me, that meant a radical surgery, nearly cost me my baby batter, but now I have an easy way to stock up; other's sperm. Ooh, they're settling in, unaware that my own seed will feast on them. When you're nice and flat again, I bet I'll swell you up even bigger."

Coco only heard the whole speech thanks to her ears breaking the surface. Goo coated them, but her keen hearing still picked everything up, even while twitching in alarm as her oxygen ran dry, replaced with cum. A mix of Abi and Aria's semen dripped into her lungs, the path to her stomach blocked off by Kumano's death trap. That is, until the Amazon pushed onward.

Sensations like throwing up had Coco shut her mouth on instinct. Convulsions rolled from her stomach to her throat, trying to dislodge the painfully slow, enormously huge blockage as it crawled out from her belly and into her oesophagus. The cat shook her head as best she could, but the resistance against it kept her near-motionless in a sea of white. All she managed was a shiver as Kumano's purple crown dislocated her jaw and erupted from her swollen lips.

It jerked once ass met hips, raising her from the 'liquid'. Globs of white fell from her body amidst a constant dripping of seminal fluid, the only thing around thinner than jelly, even then it was thicker than any cum she knew of before. Comparatively speaking, it might as well have been water, since the pool itself was almost entirely comprised of sperm no smaller than oversized grapes, mixed with the apples Aria donated, now mingling amongst Kumano's own footballs. They continued to squirm down her canal, keeping it stretched for the futa's return.

"A fresh coat of paint," Kumano mused, then sucked on her teeth in disappointment, "But you're still much too large in the waist, my dear toy. If you don't lose it soon, I may burst you. Let's put some pressure on it, shall we?"

'Pressure' meant fucking. Even Coco, in her constantly fuck-addled state, understood the way of things in the penthouse. Her soiled flesh sank into the blistering heat of leftover jizz once more, then waves splashed over the rim as Kumano dragged foot after foot back. She made no sound when it left her throat, only waited for the inevitable thrust. Her owner's true intent squeezed a preening cry from her lips as Kumano angled down.

For someone of her strength and self-control, it wasn't simply a few degrees from below, but mostly up. No, Kumano pointed her hips to the earth, half her cock still buried in Coco's guts, then pressed in. Her dick responded and curled, also pushing down. All that pressure had one purpose; to squeeze the cat-girl empty.

Her pussy had partly closed. Or as close as it could ever get, yawning only several inches wide, however the deluge of giant sperm spread her just as Kumano and Lydia had done. The pool level rose, spilling over the edge with minimal motion now. Satisfied her plan worked, the Amazon maintained her new angle even as she ramped toward a similar speed as earlier. Sperm were crushed, becoming just an musical accent to the hedonistic slap of their flesh.

Coco only had brief moments of unfiltered hearing. Her head was shoved under the waves of their own making, nose clogged by Abi's sperm seeking asylum, and her mouth, the rare moments it was available, was saturated in Aria's. Their musk and taste brought memories of her previous matings, stretching her out, yet nothing but preludes to Kumano. Who, herself, was nothing but a warm-up for Lucy.

"Your stomach's still quite vacant," Kumano said, grunting into the cat's gooey ear, "Let me change that. Just a quick one to remove the... undesirables. You understand."

Instantly, she pulled back until the glans were on the border, then shoved back into Coco's bowels where she halted. Tremendous pulsations rocked her cock, and in turn Coco's body, then she felt it; the next orgasm. Not Kumano's, though it did bring on her own.

She was cumming again. For all the torture, unable to breathe or even move a limb, with swimmers either pouring out her pussy or cramming into her face, she was always on the verge. When the flood of 'unworthy' sperm rushed into her guts and, seconds later, filled her stomach, she offered her own fem-cum to the ocean around them. Dramatically shrunken, her abdomen once more bloated into a beautifully fecund sphere set too high on her torso.

Holding it down wasn't an option. Once she looked pregnant, Coco's throat bulged out. She clenched her lips shut, cheeks bulging with the gigantic seed, before there was no holding it down anymore. A trickle escaped, then nothing more as a hand clapped down on her lips. More cum surged into her belly and up her gullet, but Kumano's hand wouldn't be moved. Only drips of semen leaked.

Even compared to the brutal pressure her womb reached earlier, this attained a new level. Her uterus had at least been better prepared, however her belly never reached such a size without a quick release, which Kumano denied. Both ends were blocked by the Amazon, dick plugging her rear such that not even the semen escaped, while she kept Coco's mouth blocked even as the sperm rioted. It wasn't until she feared she'd actually burst that the restriction was lifted and her body raised high.

"Give them a show."

Coco didn't register the words, only the untold relief and disgust at the geyser of semen spurting from her mouth. It launched with enough force to clear the balcony, some poor soul likely got a white shower, before the flow died down thanks to a series of blockages in her gob. When they finally cleared, Kumano's football-sized seed erupted with equal force.

"Looks like our audience appreciated the display," Kumano chuckled, "Now that the commoners are dealt with, I think it's time I inflate you again."

"Y-yes... ma'am..." Coco said between wet coughs as she cleared the last of the goo from her vocal chords.

"Hmm, but first, I think some cleaning is in order. You're filthy."

Coco almost didn't comprehend what was happening as she was lifted from the depraved pool and carried by the Amazon's cock. Back inside, they made a beeline for the bathroom, a place she'd never seen, though she hoped the futanari had let her use it between bouts of consciousness. Though at that point, she doubted anything but jizz would come out.

They stepped up to a wall and Coco finally noticed a shower head. Other nozzles lined the wall to either side, one of which resembled a massive syringe. What for?