Cracking Coconut Ch. 03-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were football-sized. How big would Yoko's be? Or, far more terrifying, how big were Lucy's? She looked to the bovine, though her balls hung too low to be seen from that angle. Still, it was safe assume her swimmers far surpassed Kumano's. Within the next week, they'd be inside her too. Coconut caressed her oversized tummy and licked her lips. She couldn't be looking forward to it... could she?

"Are you nervous?"

"Of course," Coconut squeaked, "Her dick's huge and none of you are gentle."

Lucy chuckled, "Yes, none of us can help ourselves with such an enticing offering such as you."

"Just a little restraint would be nice."

"Here," Lucy said and lifted the five-foot-three cat like a bag of flour, then placed her such that she straddled the futa's powerful thighs, "I've been told my milk is something special, has a real kick you might say." She hefted her two beautifully huge breasts to Coconut's face, teats filled out and dripping a thick stream.

"I, uh, I don't know."

"That's okay. You've got a while to decide," Lucy said and set her boobs back down, "You just stay there and give it some thought, okay?"

"Okay," Coconut whispered and leaned against the giant futa. Even compared to Kumano or Aria, both Amazons, Lucy was on another level. Comparing their torsos, and using the bovine's tits for scale - both of which were easily big enough to smother Coconut's entire chest - she had to be almost ten-feet tall. In that position, she also felt a very distinct heat just below her vacant pussy.

Their sexes didn't touch. Like Lucy was trying to keep them separate for her sake, or because she didn't want to lose control and fuck her right there. Truth be told, Coconut wouldn't have minded. It might've been the rules for breeders, but Lucy was the only one that had interacted with her and not jumped at the chance to fucking wreck her tiny holes with those cocks that even the other breeders just didn't compare to. Oh god, she was already slipping back into her 'Coco' persona.

She needed a distraction before she tried fucking Lucy herself, "Is it good? Your milk, I mean."

"I'm very confident in it. Very nutritious too." Supple teats appeared in her vision once more, both longer than a finger and thicker than three. After sleeping so long, she was thirsty. Coco took a deep breath, which had the added effect of filling her head with Lucy's musk, its power surging into her pussy. Much longer and she'd absolutely lose herself.

Coco mashed both nipples together and stuffed them past her lips. Milk surged immediately and forced her to swallow, hundreds of millilitres by the second, but after the insane output she'd taken recently, it was like a casual sip. Its power was felt just as strongly, however. The cat-girl's tail and ears bristled at the rush of... energy? Lust? Strength?

She couldn't put a definitive name to it. Every drop that fell to her belly processed rapidly and surged through her veins. Coco wrapped her arms around the bovine, though she could barely reach around her massive tits as she pushed into them, trying to draw out even more. Lucy returned the embrace, one hand holding her head. In her palm, Coco's skull was comparable to a softball; just big enough for the fingers not to meet, but easily crushable. Yet she was gentle.

Moans vibrated in Coco's throat as she drank. Lucy didn't lie, her milk really was amazing. So sweet and rich, with a kick of lurid decadence, like hints of cum sprinkled in with her titty-cream. And the more she drank, the more she craved. Her pussy was on fire, yet dampened by the constant flow. She ran her hands across Lucy's body, familiarising herself with it. Like she would with a lover.

A sentiment which Lucy reciprocated by palming the cat's pert ass. Its flesh was tender after so many poundings, as were her hips, but the discomfort receded as she guzzled more. Before long, she arched her lower-body into the bovine's touch, quivering as those mighty fingers approached her asshole. Just a bit further and she'd be at her pussy.

"Fuck it, I'm tired of waiting!" Yoko shouted, breaking the trance as she grabbed Coco by the hand, "Come on."

The cat-girl stood up with a dopey smirk and licked some spilled milk from her lips, "Sure." She didn't even blink at the huge shaft extending from Yoko's athletic frame, or that it was thicker than Kumano's and longer than Coco's entire body. Anything of that size must feel amazing.

Besides, this was inevitable. Why shouldn't she make the best of it all and fuck them back? Coco kept stride with Yoko as she led them to the sullied bed. She laid on her back and opened her mouth wide, tongue out and ready. Though taken aback for a second, the vixen chuckled and aimed her cock.

"Nice to see you accept your true nature, slut," Yoko said.

The tip hovered over Coco's lips for just long enough to give her a heavy dose of its musk. Somehow, unlike when she first sampled its disgustingly erotic scent, the cat only shuddered in anticipation, rather than her impulsive climax as before. She licked at its peak, finding a long, pliant slit for her to explore. It took her tongue with ease, leading her to think her fingers might fit too. Yoko wasn't to be penetrated, however.

Her slick muscle was pushed flat and her jaw opened wide. Coco mewled at the pop of her jaw unhinging yet again, then moaned as her taste buds were crushed beneath the breeder's glans. Salty decadence washed over her, only burgeoning as she accepted more. A familiar stretching sensation in her throat had her pussy clenching in envy.

Deeper and deeper Yoko went, seemingly endless. The inches crept down Coco's throat into her gullet, a massive bulge lining the path toward her fecund middle, still full with four other breeder's cum. And her inseminated ovums. She reached down to feel at the protrusion, following it to her gut, where she groaned deep in her throat. This belly, already so huge it made her boobs seem tiny, was just a start. Her eyes rolled up, or down given her position, and fixed on Yoko's balls. As she sucked more cock, vibrant life emerged from within the sack.

"You're really into it, huh?" Yoko cooed, reaching down to grope the cat-girl's chest, "But I need to test this new attitude of yours."

Coco was ready. Her body hummed with an energy foreign to her, one of inane lust, like a sudden, intense heat had befallen her. Its power banished all her fears and replaced them with pure desire. Whatever Yoko planned to dish out, she wanted it. After all, she couldn't be any worse than Kumano.

Instant regret chased her warmth as Yoko slammed in. Not just a foot or two, but every last millimetre of her remaining cock. The bulge stretched out Coco's torso and shoved her skin down low, past her knees, over the shins and beyond her curled toes. Taut flesh binding penis to scrotum blotted out her vision. She felt the spheres against her head, dwarfing it and alerting her to the quickly increasing activity within.

"Not done yet," Yoko said and pushed her further onto the bed, making the cock bend at an odd angle as her head was propped by the mattress. Then the vixen-futa joined her, shuffling aboard, knees bent and feet to either side of Coco, who glanced about wildly. What was the plan here?

All became clear moments later. Yoko reached down and tugged the cat's head higher, mashing her nose deep into the crevice of her balls, then arched her feet in beneath Coco's skull. When she let go, there was no reprieve. Coco remained trapped against those enormous, musky cum-barrels. Even without the sweat of a good rut, her scent remained among the strongest, yet it didn't sweep her away like a tsunami. Instead, she nuzzled in tighter in search of more.

"Let's see how strong your lungs are," Yoko moaned and started rocking her hips to and fro, not fucking the cat-girl's face, but grinding on it.

Not a whiff of air got through. Even with Kumano, she was treated to wisps of reprieve, hardly enough to sustain herself, but sufficient for a little extra time. Not this time. Yoko's feet cradled her head and pushed on it. Still, unlike the Amazon, she was rested. Even without a deep breath to prepare, she could last a minute easily. All that remained to be seen was how long Yoko planned to grind on her face like that.

That easy minute passed. Yoko's dick pulsed at a constant rhythm, warmth saturating Coco's gut as pre-cum filled her belly. Practice kept her from taking a breath at first, however instinct forced her to try, resulting in a viscous cough trying to remove Yoko from her throat, though it was pointless. All she succeeded in removing was several, thick rungs of spit. As her body continued its wasted efforts, the contents of her stomach rose up.

Her next gag resulted in an explosion of white slime. Lucy's milk had mixed with the vixen's pre, becoming a slimy cocktail that filled every crevice left by the balls on her face, truly blocking her in. Finally, after nearly two minutes, Yoko lifted her balls from Coco's face. It did nothing. Mixed fluids bridged them together. When she tried exhaling, all it did was blow bubbles in the gunk covering her face. As she retched, Yoko dropped back down.

Once again Coco was smothered in breeder scrotum and choked by cock. The ultimate difference came from the cat-girl herself. While she'd struggled against Kumano and the fact her suffocation got her off like some depraved whore, this time her body's desires were in total control. And, like a virus, infected her mind.

Every little breeze on her stretched out belly were like feathers on her clit. She ran her hands all over it, up and down, from her throat to the ends of her fingers, basking in just how enormous Yoko was. Just the veins, as they pulsed in time with the constant pump of pre-cum, would've been enough to satisfy her just a month ago. She'd thought having her whole pussy wrapped around a well-sized cock back home was wonderful, like a deep-ingrained purpose fulfilled or a simple satisfaction in knowing she was full. This took that pleasure to new heights.

Her lungs burned hotter by the second. The whole time her body yearned for air, Coco's hands never stopped moving, though did eventually tire of just the monumental tube that defined her body. Two more playthings churned against her head. She reached for her head and palmed the fat orbs that shifted rapidly as sperm awoke in response to her touch.

"Don't even try lifting them," Yoko said, misreading her intentions, "Those things are responsible for me weighing over 300lbs."

So fucking huge, Coco thought and tried pushing on them to absolutely no avail. The fact she wasn't actually crushed under them, meant Yoko was keeping the full weight off her. Better show appreciation. The cat-girl gave one more push, then moaned and began massaging the bloated spheres. Gallons of cum churned within, so eager to fill her body to even greater, unreal proportions. She caught the vixen by surprise and pulled them down.

"Ooh, you're... such a slut."

Coco squeezed on them in response. Even moaning was nigh impossible with five and a half feet of cock down her throat.

"That'll do," Yoko said and set her full weight on her for a second, then stood up. This time all her cock was extracted, strings of spit, milk and pre-cum joined them together, before snapping and further sullying Coco's ruddy face. Lack of air had turned her cheeks a deep crimson. Her mouth remained open, jaw locked in place until Yoko fixed it, even then her lips turned into an absurd grin. Only mindless cumdumps or true sluts wore such an expression.

"What next?" Coco asked, voice distorted into gargles.

"I'll let you decide," Yoko raised her hands, then moved to her back, "My cock is all yours. Just don't try stopping, or I'll get mad."

"So hot..." Coco rolled onto her front, still breathing heavy, and came face to urethra with Yoko's member. It shone from the multiple layers of spit and pre, the scent muddled by them, but still ample enough to make her nether region tremble. Part of her wanted nothing more than to fuck - then she'd move onto Lucy - but she doubted that Yoko expected that of her. She wanted to see just how far gone she really was.

How far was that? Coco stared down the length, womb burning at the sight, then at the vixen lording it over her. She'd never considered herself a slut. Sure, her being 'Coco' at that point was more to facilitate what little enjoyment she took in the situation, however that didn't make her one. She was promiscuous, what girl wasn't at her age, and had seen her share of penises in high school and after. That didn't make her the type of slut this futa thought of her.

Although didn't the mere fact she was dripping wet and drooling over Yoko's cock make her one? Her uterus, although filled to levels she'd never expected even in motherhood, ached for more. It seemed so empty. And her belly, despite gorging herself on Lucy's delicious milk, needed more. All the futa prior had needed an orgasm to weed out their 'lesser sperm'. Couldn't exactly let those into her womb.

"I want it," Coco whispered against the purple crown. It seemed impossible that she had taken this down her throat, when it was far wider than her shoulders. In every respect, Yoko's cock was bigger than the cat-girl's entire body. She licked at the head, tongue just a puny blip on its size, then moved closer and pulled it up with her arms, hugging it close as she cleaned off her throat-slime. Most of it rubbed off onto her body, though it was just another piece of pleasure for her.

Though her arms embraced it, neither hand met at the end. It's enormous, she thought and rubbed her chest into it, boobs flattened by Yoko's girth, but that only pleased a portion of it. She needed more to coax an orgasm from her. Maybe there was a way for both to get something from it?

Coco groaned at the idea that came to mind, "I need you to squat... uh, please?"

Yoko cocked a brow at her, but she did as requested. Her prick sank to rest on the mattress, its weight, even slightly relieved by her legs, still created its a long dip. Coco took a deep, steadying breath and turned away from the futa, went to all fours, then backed up over the massive dick that forced her arms and legs to sit wide. Once her feet touched Yoko's hips, she sank down.

"Good girl," the vixen said as most of Coco's body pressed upon the cock. She steadied her feet on Yoko, then pushed off, sliding forward thanks to the copious filth covering her member. Her plan worked flawlessly.

Not only did she stimulate so much of the breeder this way, but her own pussy slid across a fat vein. Pushing her weight down shifted the contents of her womb, pressuring her cervix and adding still more pleasure to the experience. Coco panted as she licked, nipples erect and sliding all over the cock. Her pussy gaped so wide, swollen after its weeks of abuse, that it may as well be getting fucked too. What did her holes look like now?

They had to be completely destroyed by then. Cocks wider than her shoulders, longer than her body, with sperm larger than the babies they'd result in, had been fucking her non-stop. She shuddered as she scraped her meaty lips along a vein, envisioning her cunt yawning open so that her cervix was visible at a glance, with her canal literally dripping from her juices. No imagination was needed for her asshole, into which she felt every little breeze.

Coco pushed herself further up and to peer down at the glans. Globs of pre-cum spilled from its tip, thick and murky and slimy, pooling on the bed. Sliding back, she was running low on lube, spit drying out from the lustful heat emanating from Yoko's dick. In that case, she just needed more. She went back to the head, then grabbed at the pre.

Her pussy convulsed in response, feeling hundreds - thousands even - of sperm wriggling against her hand. Their individual shapes were visible if she focused hard enough. Coco bit her lip as she slathered it over her chest, working into her flesh. When it came to her belly, she almost came as her ovaries responded to the fresh swimmers just beyond their reach. But they're the weak stuff, she thought and looked back at Yoko's balls; the real treat was still to come. That in mind, she kept massaging it in.

When the flow petered out, she squeezed with her thighs and more gushed free. Before long, she was coated, practically dripping in Yoko's pre, and panting as her famished pussy tried swallowing whatever it could. Coco resumed her full-body massage of the behemoth dick. Her feet slid down from Yoko's hips and found her balls, swollen and lumpy, their previous smoothness a distant memory now. Unworthy sperm churned within them.

They needed to be removed first.

"Are you trying to make me cum already?" Yoko asked.

"Y-yes," Coco said, panting as she performed her first ever 'body-job', while still gathering more pre to keep everything nice and slick.

The vixen chuckled, "That won't be necessary, I have lesser sperm. Once I get going, they rapidly evolve. A skill complements of Futa Care. The ones wriggling in my pre are just that, pre-cum. Think of them like a seed in a time-lapse. The seconds between bursts is all it takes for them to become true sperm. That's why, unlike the others, my balls turn out like this."

She stood up fully, cock supporting Coco's weight, and revealed just how deformed her testicles had become. They didn't even move anymore, aside from a constant swaying as their contents tried escaping, sperm packed so tight it reminded the cat-girl of her own body when sheathed around a hyper cock. And they were only growing.

"Which means I'd only be wasting it," Coco murmured, her gut sinking at the thought. Oh god, she was becoming a total slut.

Could she really claim her actions were just to get through this ordeal? She'd cum so many times already, and surely the drugs they gave her couldn't affect her for so long, so some of it had to come from her. Besides, she'd chosen to grind her tits and cunt along Yoko's cock, chosen to lather herself in pre-cum like it was her favourite lotion, and now she chose her next act. Though it was more a split decision between her ego and her pussy as she salivated over those enormous, misshapen testicles.

She turned around on the dick and pressed her belly against Yoko's. The cock helped close the height gap, allowing her to look the vixen right in her amber eyes, lean in and to whisper in her ear, "Fuck me."

"Tempting as that is, I only fuck true sluts."

"But I..."

"A real breeder-slut has no shame. She wouldn't whisper. She'd beg for it, use her body and voice to scream for her breeding. And what are you, Coconut?"

"I..." Coco gulped looking down at herself. The sheen of pre-cum on her skin looked so erotic, like those models in her favourite, secret, magazines, and her fecund, twin-sized belly made her feel almost motherly, despite the circumstances. Though obscured, the sensation of her ruined holes was intoxicating in its own way.

Almost freeing. Like she'd kept herself closed up, locked to a path she chose for herself, but one that perhaps wasn't right for her. She'd only really cared about working with futanari and hopefully dating one. The former remained true, but the latter? Dating was never her preference. All the people, girls and boys, she'd gone out with had been tedious to her. She just wanted some quick relief from the rampant hormones puberty forced upon her.

Was she always a slut in chaste skin? There was that time she blew a guy because she was bored. And she never said anything whenever a girl made out with her at a party, even when things got heavy in front of everyone. Who was to say her original hopes wouldn't have turned out that way?

She looked over Yoko's shoulder and noticed Lucy watching her. The answer came not a moment later. Yes, she was a complete slut for futanari. Several factors could influence her thoughts, the drugs, her hormones, the lust thumping in her pussy, but she was confident in that assertion. After all, even with a cock throbbing against her gaped cunt, she was thinking semi-clearly. This was her choice.

1...45678...12