Cracking Coconut Ch. 03-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being in a small town away from cities, Coco had been to multiple farms. Sometimes when the animals were in season. Those searing odours came rushing back as Yoko leaned in, pressing her still clothed length into the cat's face, and were replaced as she breathed deeper, both eager for more and retching at it. A sharp thrust almost brought her away when Kumano and Abi slammed their full lengths in, but Yoko's musk was like a hypnotic snake calling to her.

Lightning went off as suddenly the clothes barricading Yoko's scent vanished and the full might of her bronzed shaft slapped against Coco's face. A bead of sweat rolled down and into a nostril. Coco couldn't fathom her expression in that moment, only able to liken to an extreme sugar rush, or to cocaine based on movies, as every cell in her body vibrated in a violent orgasm. It was a climax where the three cocks stretching out her pussy and ass were nigh-inconsequential.

"That's what I thought," Yoko sneered and pulled away to a keening whine, then plopped her still flaccid length down across Coco's face, resting it upon her chest where the other cocks bulged out. Lydia and Kumano thrust at an angle so as not to disrupt the superior breeder, whose member swelled each time Coco huffed at her scent.

"Just a big titty, breeder-slut. What are you even doing cumming from just smelling my dick? You haven't even tasted it yet. I can't wait for my turn with you. You'll probably breakdown the second I make you suck the tip. So much for Lucy getting you. Go on then, snort up all that juicy cock-stink and cum your addled brains out. A proper slut doesn't need to think after all."

Coco had no response but to keep sniffing at the hardening length. The more of it swelled, the denser the odour became until it seemed to surround her head, boxing her in so she could never escape. Not that she wanted to. It was a heavenly reprieve from the demolition thrusts into her pussy and ass, each futa trying to leave their mark on her. She did as Yoko said and came her brains out.

That went on for days. A vague sense of time persisted in Coco's mind, marked by the increasing tightness in her belly as it inflated further and further. Kumano's cock kept it all plugged up, not even semen leaked out anymore, leaving it all to swell her up. At some point, Abi came in her ass and left. Yoko didn't linger for long either, satisfied that her scent had rubbed off all over the cat-girl's filthy face.

"How... long..." Coco croaked as she blinked the blinding light from her eyes. It was still sunny, though she doubted it was the same day, or even the same week anymore. Neither of her legs moved, pinned under something oddly soft yet unmoving. A shaky arm reached down to feel for whatever trapped her, only to feel it against her own skin an instant later. She looked down and just stared.

"Yes, Lydia's quite impressive, isn't she, dear?" Kumano asked, "Of course, it was only because I plugged you up good and proper."

"It's enormous," Coco said. Her belly, if it could even be called that by then, consumed everything from her chest down. But it wasn't her biggest issue. If Kumano was there, then...

A powerful hand circled her throat and made her look up upon the second-largest balls she'd seen up-close.

"Let's redefine that."

--Chapter 04--

The hand on her throat tightened and yanked her up. Coco mewled when her face was smothered in dense scrotum flesh, its texture more like unrefined leather, smoothed only by the exorbitant pussy juice coating it. She recognised it as her own when her tongue pushed out in hopes of air, instead receiving tart flavours. At the same time, Kumano's spare hand pushed against her oversized belly. A squeal left the cat as a torrent of semen spilled from her.

Not just semen, but the sperm too. Lydia's swimmers stretched out her walls on their way out, a mild facsimile of birth, yet she soon adjusted and moaned her way through the emptying. Honestly, just losing that oppressive weight was a massive relief for her. Someone could've said they parked a car on her and she'd have believed them. Now, at last, she could move her legs.

If Kumano didn't have other ideas.

"Enjoyed that, did you?" Coco only just noticed the faint British accent to the Amazon, "Well, let's see if we can't change that, shall we?" Kumano's scrotum mashed into her face, consuming everything in the black flesh, hand squeezing her throat until not even air got past. Another choking, the cat thought. She was almost thankful for Lydia's actions, as she simply went limp and waited.

The Amazon would move eventually to make sure she didn't fall unconscious. These futanari all seemed eager to make her experience the full brunt of their terrifying breeding prowess, although she'd be remiss if she didn't get the sensations too. Everything was inevitable at that point. She was going to be fucked by them, no debate. Why not try and memorise the insane pleasure only a select few experienced.

"Seems Lydia was right, you can hold your breath for a while. That's good, you'll need it," Kumano said after a minute. Flames wreathed Coco's chest by then. The only breaths she got before this abuse was a quick gasp, hardly enough to sustain herself, and nothing got through her fleshy prison. Folds and wrinkles moulded to her face, covered her nostrils, barring entry to even the slightest wisp of air. Tears streamed down her cheeks and cleaned away a portion of dried cum.

Thirty more seconds passed. Coco flailed beneath the Amazon, swung at her legs and balls to no effect. If anything, her attempts egged Kumano on, as she squatted down to slot her dick between the cat's crusty tits. Its weight exasperated the lack of air, pressing down not only on her sternum, but her still full belly. One of the futanari had left more than a bit of cum there, now she gulped both in search of air and to keep it down. Kumano had other ideas and angled her dick to push.

Suffocation switched to drowning as semen rushed up her throat and, finding no clear escape, out her nostrils. She swung harder, claws out, but the Amazon just slid back and forth, tit-fucking her. Just ten seconds passed before Coco's strength waned. Her whimpers for freedom reduced to simpering gurgles.

"Only a minute-forty?" Kumano clicked her tongue in disappointment, then stood up. Finally, Coco took her first load of air, though it also brought a small wave of cum into her lungs. She gagged hard, but focused on getting her breath, no matter how bad it burned.

"You could've killed me!" Coco croaked.

"Not likely. I've choked plenty of lesser breeder-sluts and they all survived. Some with brain damage, but alive."

"Oh god..."

"Prayer won't help you. For the next, hmm, four days I'd say, you're all mine. Now then, how about you get my dick nice and wet for the main event, hmm?"

The cat-girl shuddered as she turned onto her belly. Part of it came from the nauseating fullness in her womb that refused to move - an impulsive touch found her abdomen bloated yet unmoving - but mostly because something about Kumano terrified her. Every word she spoke had a refined air, yet it was underlined by a greater ferocity than any futa before her. Even Lydia at her most feral didn't raise Coco's hairs like that.

Her face, too, barely hid that maliciousness. She would destroy her if given the chance, not kill since that defeated the purpose, but that didn't mean she'd leave Coco the same girl in four days. Looking up, all she saw was the Amazon's dark cock with bright circles around it. Writing marked each one at a foot apart.

Kumano pulled her attention to the base, where it read 'perfect cocksleeve', "That's where I expect you to reach on your own. If you do, I won't smother you for more than two minutes at a time. Sound fair? Good. Get to it, little kitten."

Even if she succeeded, she'd still get choked for up to two minutes? She barely made it through the first time and she doubted Kumano was the type to ease up over time, but the alternative was far worse. Coco pushed herself into a seiza stance, which put her just barely level with the blunt behemoth staring her down. The head was capped by a strange urethra, seeming to overflow from within, almost reminiscent of a meaty cunt. Which could only mean her sperm warranted such a state.

She gulped and pulled it down to her chin. The word 'pathetic' stared at her in bold lettering just beyond the glans, just a beginning on a journey to 'perfect cocksleeve', all the way at the other end, where the veins blended back into Kumano's hot bronze, curvy figure. No matter how she stretched her little fingers, they didn't cover more than a third of its girth. How had it ever fit inside her with another dick too? It just didn't seem possible.

Yet she had no choice. Coco licked at the tip first, almost sighing in relief that it wasn't as strongly flavoured as Yoko's, then pushed her lips against the head. It didn't go in, she didn't expect it to, but so long as she kept up the pressure, it'd have to eventually. So she kept pushing. Her teeth grazed across the purple head, sinking in but unable to break through. Not that she'd dare bite; they'd probably fuck her until she was a mindless womb with limbs attached.

Regardless of how she attacked it, the cock didn't go in. How the hell had Kumano fucked her ass, no, her ass and mouth at the same time? Or Lydia for that matter? Her jaw got dislocated by them, she remembered that, however she couldn't do that to herself. Could she?

"God, you're taking your sweet time," Kumano groaned, "Kisses are well and good, but I need you to suck it, kitten."

Coco bristled at the threat in that voice. Hurry, hurry, hurry, she thought and hooked fingers into her mouth, trying to pull her jaw apart. Tears streamed down her sullied face, yet no matter how she stretched her mouth it wouldn't go in. Shudders ran up and down her spine, thoughts of what Kumano would do if she failed circled in her mind, that is until her jaw unlocked with a pop and the head finally went in.

"I did it!" Coco tried shouting, but with a dislocated jaw and the third fattest dick in the room, possibly on Earth, crammed into her mouth, it came out as nothing but a garbled mess. And still, she was only at 'pathetic'.

"Looks like you can do it, but... time is of the essence and I want to breed you so fucking bad," Kumano said, wrapping a massive hand around the cat-girl's filthy head. The blonde locks were stained and matted together by the semen of three others, with a little spit for good measure. Coco looked up past the huge mounds, easily the biggest she'd seen so close, even outclassing her certifiably huge mother.

"I need lube," Kumano said.

The muscles on her arm rose to the surface, slight veins all across its length, then she grunted and pulled. Coco's whole body retched as her gag reflex was flattened, then it went still as her crossed-eyes saw 'perfect cocksleeve' came into view, then vanish. She'd done it... with Kumano's help. Glancing up meant nothing when all she saw were those chocolatey knockers in the way, but she knew what the Amazon's expression said; 'yes'.

Yes, she was going to fuck Coco with wild abandon until she was a drooling mess filled with so much cum it poured from her every orifice.

The cat slid back and saw the other achievements Kumano forced her to attain. 'You're a slut' stood out most to her at the halfway mark, partly because she still felt the dick all the way down her gullet, stretching out her chest into a tube and pushing her tits apart. Kumano didn't even need to try tit-fucking her, just wrecking her tight little throat did the trick.

Not that she was interested in her mouth anymore. The Amazon peeled her away, Coco's battered lips swollen and covered in fresh spittle, ropes of which connected them, fluttering with every laboured exhale. Once again, she met Kumano's eyes and gulped at the lascivious smirk crinkling them.

"Nice and wet," the Amazon said, "Did you like tasting my dick properly? Answer."

"Y-yes," Coco mumbled, jaw aching as it tried realigning itself.

"No stuttering. You answer me properly, understand? Good. I'll ask again; did you like tasting my dick properly?"

"Yes... um... Miss... MisTRESS?!" Coco yelped at the sudden whack of a cock across her face, "Yes, Mistress!"

"That's better. Listen here, Coco... hmm, one sec," Kumano grabbed the cat by the face once more, then slammed her face back to 'perfect cocksleeve', "Oh, much better. You listening, slut?"

All Coco got out was a choked whine.

"Good enough. Listen to me. For the next four, maybe five days if I'm happy with your performance, you are my sex toy. Nothing but a receptacle for my seed. I will use your body anyway I wish and if I ever ask you a question, you are to refer to yourself as a sex toy. Give it a try."

Suddenly, Coco was freed, choking on air once more. The Amazon didn't give her long, "What are you?"

"A... a sex toy?"

"Good. Who do you belong to?"

"F-Futa Care, Mistress?" She didn't even get a breath in before she was slammed down once more, then released, "You! I belong...!" She was gagged again. Why? Did she... sex toys didn't have a sense of self. The latest thrust pushed all her spit up, streaming down her face and out her nose.

"This sex toy belongs to you."

"Better," Kumano's cock patted her cheek, cleaning some of the slobber, "I want to fuck you. What do you think of that?"

"This... this sex toy would... love your... your cock to fuck it," Coco said, though it was barely a rasp.

"Keep it up and maybe I won't have to break your little mind, hmm? Anyway, time for the main event." Kumano produced a remote seemingly from thin air, though it was likely beyond Coco's vision, or she never noticed it in her tumultuous time. A loud beep preceded the hiss of panels sliding open. She looked up and saw the roof opening, then a... swing? A swing descended, several ropes connected it to the ceiling, and appeared to be on a pulley system as Kumano moved it around the space. She settled for it being at the window.

"Come here."

Coco went to crawl over, but the Amazon whirled on her, cock back in her throat once more, "You are to answer when I call you."

"Yes, Ma'am," Coco said once her voice was available and crawled after the dominating futa. Fortunately, she didn't have to figure the depraved contraption out, as Kumano lifted and placed her into its rungs, fastening ropes and cuffs around her body. Once secure, they pulled her limbs into position, legs folded in half and spread apart, with her arms bound to her back. Unable to move, arms and legs all but disabled, she truly was nothing but a sex toy. Only her head was left alone.

"Look there," Kumano gestured out the window, pointing to another high-rise building opposite their suite, "That's where the perverts gather. We use this place fairly often, so they've just learned to watch here when things get... noisy. Even now, they're looking at us. At you. They bought binoculars just for that reason. In fact... here." She held a pair to Coco's eyes, helping her focus on the voyeurs across the street.

They were looking, just as the futa said. A whole gathering, many of whom looked dressed for the opera, rather than watching hyper-endowed futa breed a cat-girl barely out of school. One looked through a telescope and, seeing Coco's attention, waved. All those people were about to see her get even more knocked up by the massive futa, all while in bondage.

Oh god, why did her pussy just clench? Wetness spilled from her folds, landing on the ground in an obvious, very loud dripping even with her heart pounding in her ears. Which meant Kumano heard it even clearer.

"Tell me, Toy, does that excite you?"

"No... Mistress."

Kumano clicked her tongue and walked around, "No lying." With that, her cock was back down Coco's throat, again stretching out her insides and choking her. Unlike before, she didn't pull back right away, instead she pushed harder and harder, until only their different skin tones separated them. It felt like the Amazon was trying to shove her balls in with her cock. Kumano grunted, forcing the cat to bend her head down and back, then plopped the massive balls straight onto it. Not even a chance of air made its way through anymore.

She thrashed about in her bonds. Everything came so swiftly, no time for a proper breath, even though she'd learned enough to take deep ones when the chance came, and it showed. Not even thirty seconds in and she wondered if that was the end. A minute and black spots appeared in her eyes. Or she thought they did. It was impossible to tell when Kumano's scrotum blotted out all the light and replaced it with dark and sweat and barely contained sperm that wanted to impregnate her so bad they shoved against the walls as if to fuck her face too. Why did it make her skin hotter?

Why did her clit and nipples tingle whenever Kumano's veins pulsed? She had to be losing her mind to even think of getting free, just for the purpose of touching herself. Everything was turning her on, making her crazy with lust, all because of those pills. It had to be their fault.

Had to be. She couldn't possibly be that fucked up as to enjoy being choked out by a dominant, futa MILF whose hands were wrist deep in her tits. Impossible. What a ridiculous idea. So why was she on the verge cumming while her lungs burned and she drowned in her own spit? No, no, no, she couldn't orgasm from Kumano's balls grinding into her face.

"FUCK!" Coco screamed, not that anyone would understand the word with a five-foot cock down her oesophagus. A rush of fluids launched from her pussy, splashing off from the glass wall and onto them both.

"Oh my," Kumano giggled, though it came off as demeaning, like she laughed at a cat video, "Looks like you're more of a slut than we bargained for. Or maybe this is new to you too? Asphyxiation often triggers a rather amusing response. Let's see about getting more of those, yeah?"

Coco just moaned as her climax settled into an afterglow. Her tormentor backed away, cock sliding out with a viscous slurping sound. She finally got a proper breath, one that went uninterrupted for once, and squinted as Kumano allowed light to reach her eyes. The Amazon leered over her, hands on her face, and smiling knowingly.

"So, my darling sex toy, does this excite you?"

"Yes, it does," Coco said. No point in lying when she just came from getting suffocated for almost two minutes.

"That's better. Honest is the best possibility. Now then, I think I'm lubed up, don't you?" Looking across the massive shaft, dripping with thick ropes of her own personal throat-slime, it indeed was sufficiently lubed up. Even for the unreasonable purpose Kumano intended it for.

"Yes, Ma'am."

She followed the, admittedly, stunning black ass sashaying its way around her. Upon turning, Coco's gaze filled with the slimy shaft once more, so long that, even starting a foot away from her crotch, reached past her eyes. Kumano backed up a little more, remote in one hand, the other hefting her enormous endowment to keep it level. Something clicked overhead and any swaying stopped. Coco was truly helpless, unable to so much try making it difficult on the Amazon.

Their eyes locked together. Looking away was impossible, in part because she didn't want to see a cock wider than her hips go inside her, and partly due to Kumano's intensity. Coco never thought she was good at reading people, mostly taking their word at face value, but the futa was suddenly an open book with huge, bold lettering. One word summarised her expression; breed.

Breed... breed... breed! Breed! BREED!

Her desire to impregnate the cat was so intense it felt like she'd do so just looking at her. Their gaze snapped apart as the first inches forced Coco open, her eyes now locked on the insane bulge pushing up her crotch, into her abdomen and approaching her heaving chest. A constant creaking noise accompanied the usual squishing and squelching of her sodden walls, as did the straining sensation of her hips opening. Kumano had penetrated her before, but that was with Lydia easing the way.