Cracking Coconut Ch. 03-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't just one bulge anymore. Kumano's own behemoth was just below, if only for a second, then they connected. Lydia released her face, moving instead to grope her tits. As she pulled back, Kumano pushed on, never letting Coco's insides relax. Both dicks moved in sync, like magnets, one guiding the other ever deeper until they were both in her stomach. Coco whined when she felt both heads bulging against her hands.

Her whine erupted into a scream as both shafts lurched and lifted her from the bed. Kumano's hands moved to her ass cheeks, spread wide apart by that enormous cock, while the fox used her tits for added leverage. Neither bothered laying her back down as they reared back, then rammed home. Their pricks grazed one another as they drove into her belly. Kumano's crotch didn't touch the cat-girl's, though her balls were more than enough to impact her luscious ass.

She didn't want to. Honest she didn't, but everything colluded against her. Coco was spit-roasted on two cocks almost the same height as her, both were fucking her stomach from either end, quite literally fucking her guts. Kumano's member pushed through the thin membrane, pressing her pussy walls together, each throb or thrust or even the smallest adjustment was like something fucking her vagina too. Add in the brutal musk both futanari put out and she just couldn't help it.

Coco was coming. Hard.

Weak squirts erupted from her pussy with every thrust. Both pricks collided over and over again, though it seemed Lydia wasn't going as deep, her balls only slapping Coco's face, rather than ramming into it. Her suspicions proved true as the cock only reached into her chest, pushed away by Kumano's dick rising up it. A sharp thrust from the giant sent Lydia stumbling back.

"What the fuck, bitch?!"

"Sorry, but it gets so cramped with my massive member," Kumano said, still pushing in and pressing her plush weight against Coco's groin, finally at the hilt.

"Fine, whatever, I was gonna fuck her cunt anyway," Lydia grumbled. With her face freed, Coco finally saw the fox-futa in full view. Surprisingly, she still wore some clothes, that being a half-length jacket and a simple strip of cloth around her chest. Of all the futanari thus far, she seemed the most conservative. Or was it like a psychological restraint for her?

Coco feared the worst as Lydia shed her meagre garments. She already had a feral look in her eye, but now their auburn heat flared. Her cock, riddled with veins and lathered in layers upon layers of Coco's spittle. A dollop fell into the cat's open mouth, forcing her to cough it, and more pre-cum, up.

"Oh, your jaw's fucked. Here." Lydia reached down and, with a quick move, fixed the cat's mouth.

"Please... oh fuck... you'll ruin me," Coco said, ignoring the ache in her recently dislocated jaw.

"No we won't. The other's should've told you, the pills Futa Care gave you make sure your pussy does its job even better. So this," Lydia hefted her staggering dick, from which a heavy rope of pre-cum hung, then snapped onto Coco's chest, "Will be fine."

"But... she's... my ass... fuck..." She couldn't make a complete sentence, something constantly cut her off, a feeling like she was going to be sick.

"Those pills are tested with Lucy in mind, you'll be fine," Lydia said, then climbed over her onto the bed, briefly filling Coco's vision with her pert ass. She briefly considered fingering the fox again, hoping that might work, however a sudden, sharp jerk against her ass forced her head back. Not in an instinctive cry, instead from a huge, rigid log rising up her throat. Kumano wasn't at the hilt? Meaning...

Coco's jaw unhinged once more, she gagged, every muscle tensed, then she went limp and a giant, purple helmet forced its way through her mouth. Her eyes rolled, unable to accept the situation wherein she was stuffed so full of cock it reached all the way from her ass to her mouth. A hint of sourness lingered on the prick, though it was overpowered by the natural flavour of cock and pre-cum.

If nothing else, the obscene penetration distracted from Lydia cramming her marginally less gigantic cock inside her cunt. Regardless, Coco screamed in horrified ecstasy when it spread her walls apart and ground against Kumano's member through the delicate membrane separating them. She'd taken two dicks at once thanks to Abi and Aria, but these were on a completely different scale. The bulge Kumano was responsible for mostly disappeared as Lydia rammed straight into her womb.

"Did you grow a bit?" Kumano asked.

"Like you care."

"No, just making conversation, dear. Now, let's ruin this poor kitty's holes, shall we?"

"Shut up and fuck her up," Lydia grunted as she delivered her first, real thrust.

Though Coco had drained the majority of her previous 'lovers' seed, only the thickest slurry remained in her womb. It wouldn't be displaced, more like a dense glue that clung to her uterus walls, not even rubbing off as Lydia slammed in. Her girth did force it to the forefront, showing the lumps of leftover sperm Abi and Aria left inside. Those swimmers jerked to life in response and writhed in search of more eggs.

Which they soon received. Coco moaned in the second Kumano's cock let her take even the slightest breath, her ovaries blazing hot as they answered the call of yet another massive breeding stick in their vicinity. Each thrust triggered more eggs, leaving them to the sludge of leftover jizz. Pre-cum gushed out in time with Lydia's hips, filling and rounding her bulbous abdomen by the second. Before long, the first foot of dick became a misshaped sphere while the rest remained as detailed. Every vein, every random ridge or crevice, stood out from her dirty, tanned flesh.

Like those before her, Lydia's first jabs were experimental despite their power. Once she had a good feel for the cat-girls hyper-stretched cunny, the fox snarled, wrapped her hands around Coco's strained hips, then let loose a flurry of womb-breaking thrusts. Or they would have, if not for the pills and Coco's exceptional physiology. Her little body, no more than five-foot-three, stretched into the shape of Lydia's cock from groin to past her arched head. Kumano's cock joined the fun right away.

Calling her a sleeve or sex toy might've been too generous at that moment. Coco was little more than a wet tunnel for both futanari, just a docile hole for them to fuck and dump their baby-making batter into. Her only contribution to the whole experience were hoarse cries whenever Kumano's dick wasn't crushing her vocal chords. The two didn't think anything of them, intent only on breaking her in.

Lydia's balls writhed from the stimulation. Just mere feet away was a fertile womb, one already carrying plenty of embryos, but none of hers. The injustice! Her sperm roiled, desperate for release, pleasuring their vessel and urging her to fuck harder. Harder. HARDER!

Her body wasn't chiselled like Abi or Aria's, but that only belied the power she cultivated in her hips. Lydia dug her claws into Coco, earning a shrill mewl, then punched home, balls striking with the intensity of a NASCAR crash. Such force squeezed the meeker sperm from her sack, bulging up along her length to survey Coco's stretched out womb. Even her lesser swimmers matched Aria's full force.

Apple-sized sperm roamed amongst the leftovers, seeking their only purpose in life; Coco's eggs. Each thrust disturbed the gelatinous mass, but still they persisted, instinctively headed for the greatest heat source, that being the ovaries. Lydia's cock stretched the womb into a tight sleeve around her, fallopian tubes pressing flush against the shaft, making for an impossible journey for her sperm. Until they stuck to her length, following it until the paths lined up.

Coco tried arching her back with a visceral shriek cut off by the giant cock shooting out her mouth again. Pre-cum drooled from its tip now, drowning her nose and gluing her face in its viscosity, though she paid it no mind. Of all the sensations threatening to raze her sanity, the cocks were secondary. Her mind focused on her uterus, on the constant churning within as dozens of 'weak' swimmers escaped Lydia's cock to join the rest.

Eggs left her ovaries every thrust. At the current pace, there should be plenty to occupy even the futa's seed, yet they wouldn't be contented by that. No, they needed the source. Coco kicked out, hips creaking as she forced them wider in hopes of knocking the futa away. Her foot connected with Lydia's balls.

The cat's whole body went rigid. Neither cock stopped fucking her, if anything, Lydia's went faster, crotch slamming into hers hard enough to bruise it. That wasn't the cause of Coco's sudden freeze, but rather the sensation of new, massive additions to her already cramped womb. She almost wished she would fall unconscious again, however that wasn't to be. Had the last two futa done something else to her? Or was she adjusting to everything?

Perhaps she was at that stage of exhaustion where unconsciousness was, itself, a distant dream. Whatever the reason, Coco remained cognisant as sperm the size of cantaloupes poured into her. Only a few by the feel, though more than enough to convey how truly fucked she was when Lydia came.

The new arrivals squeezed down in search of eggs. Her skin bulged with their grotesque writhing, as did the base, though she had bigger worries. Two new sperm collided with those clinging to Lydia's shaft and shoved them aside, like mob bosses moving in on new territory. Being sperm, they had no real clue what they were doing, only that it got them to where they wanted to be. The next thrust was more brutal than the last and, with the lewdest POP Coco might ever hear, the giant sperm entered her tubes. What should have surely knocked her out instead zapped her every nerve and vein with a million volts of pure, unbridled bliss.

Through it all, she felt them move toward her egg-chambers. Lydia kept fucking, more of her minions oozing out, but left to toil away as no more ovum appeared for them. Every infinitesimal fraction of an inch that either sperm moved into her tubes made Coco writhe, impaled on hyper-sized futa cocks, and scream in terrified ecstasy. No matter how her body clamped down, neither Lydia nor Kumano slowed down.

When the impregnators reached her ovaries, Coco finally forced the futanari to slow.

"Holy fuck! It's like a vice!" Lydia growled. Though slowed, her pace was equal to even the most eager virgin.

"It's perfect," Kumano said and relaxed, letting the anus, stomach, oesophagus, throat and mouth work over her ungodly length.

Everything squeezed down. Not just her orifices, but her organs too, ovaries closing in around the trespassers and crushing them down before they could even impregnate her. When she finally relaxed and the fuckings resumed in full, the enormous sperm were nothing but pulp flowing out her tubes and carrying dozens more eggs. It almost seemed like her body took them on purpose, needing a better way to inundate her womb with fertile eggs for all of Lydia's seed.

In further support of that notion, the second Coco's eggs pooled in that impregnating sludge, her holes relaxed. Lydia seized the opening and set to destroying the cat's femininity, hips moving like a race car, building from zero to sixty in seconds. Their hips collided with brutal cracks, like Coco's pelvis would break. Although it survived, her body would never be the same.

Kumano's movements were leisurely. Her cock, even broader than the fox's, didn't thin out inside the cat-girl's ass, the same mind-addling girth eternally present and forcing not just her flesh and organs to stretch impossibly far, but her bones too. Even the most agonising aches were subtle against the constant pleasure crushing her, however Coco was still aware of her hips being pushed further apart. By the time she got away, pregnant or not, her body was forever changed.

Of course, all the futanari still yet to fuck her would ensure she was impregnated. Lydia took that part of her job particularly serious, always intent on siring legions of kids whenever she got her turn. Not many subjects made it past Abi, let alone Aria, either mentally shattered or they succumbed to the sheer brutality of their breeding. Sure, the others had plenty of fertile pussies at their beck and call thanks to Futa Care, but they didn't compare to a freshly gaped cunt like Coco's. Not to mention that none were nearly as fun to break in.

Had any other broodmare actually squeezed so tight she slowed down? She couldn't remember if there was. For that reason, above the others, Lydia intended to make sure Coco remembered her in nine months, even if Lucy got a turn at her. The fox slammed all fifty-four inches of her cock in, ears drowning in the lurid wet smacks of contact, while her balls bubbled atop Kumano's own slowly fucking shaft.

"Looks like you're up, dear," Kumano said.

"It's only the first load. Plenty more to give," Lydia grunted, then closed her eyes to focus on the sensations of the finest pussy she'd reamed in months. She was the youngest of the breeders, fresh from high school, where she'd basically spent her whole time crafting a résumé for being a Futa Care breeder. Teachers, students, mothers and sisters, all gave willing testimony with fecund guts full of her children.

Of all those bred wombs, Coco's stood at the precipice. She might even look into keeping her afterwards. After all, the others all had plenty of exclusive girls to fuck. Though she wouldn't have a chance if Lucy staked a claim, but Coco had to last that long first.

"Fucking take it!" Lydia roared and pressed her body flush against the cat, imposing her full might as if to shove not just her cock, but her balls in as well.

Kumano chose that moment to pull back as well. The relief for Coco's throat ended as she shrieked in an unwanted climax, womb flooding her with ecstatic hormones in celebration of her latest inundation. A rounded belly that extended well past her head soon erupted into a beach ball and beyond. Shapes the size of softballs pushed out from within, slinking away to make room for more as Lydia's urethra yawned open to spew hordes of sperm on waves of gooey seminal fluid. Her ovaries were once again invaded.

A mere orgasm wasn't enough to keep Lydia in place. She kept thrusting, fucking foot after foot in and out of the cat-girl, all the while delivering enough cum to knock up the whole building several times over. Through every second, Coco came on repeat, her ovaries clamping down and adding their own product to the mix. Her belly only poured over the sides as it approached the ceiling.

So much impregnating goo filled it that even gravity only had a small effect. Her belly button burst out on the rotund shape her belly had become, approaching the roof even as she slowly spilled over the edge. It wasn't a smooth sphere despite how tight the skin became, every square inch covered in untameable swimmers looking for an egg. Coco shivered as her climaxes finally drew to a close, though Lydia just kept cumming.

Her reprieve only lasted a moment when the fox slapped box arms around the dome. With skin that stretched out and only getting worse, her nerves shot to the surface, constantly tormented by the sperm within, and now sandwiched by the almost caring hug from Lydia. An onslaught of fresh bliss choked as Coco's mouth stretched around Kumano's dick once more.

The Amazon remained steadfast in her self-control. All that gave away her pleasure was the slight incline to her heartbeat, which Coco missed in her inflation towards the size of a car suitable for a small family, then beyond. As she approached an SUV, her pussy finally gave in and let loose a literal ocean of semen, but no sperm. Each of Lydia's pumps filled her further, cramming litres upon litres inside, even while more squirted around the fox's girth. As the sperm count increased, so too did the disfiguration of Coco's belly as more and more bumps stood out.

"Oh dear, it seems you've sprung a leak," Kumano said and dragged her member back, then stood up. No screams left Coco's loose mouth, though her throat remained tense in silent cries, tensing further as her entire weight was supported by the Amazon, as was Lydia's, "Perhaps you'd like a proper plug?"

"Whatever," Lydia groaned, her flow calming down enough for her to pump properly, even with her legs braced against the much taller breeder's legs, "Long as you don't cum while it's my turn, I don't care."

"Don't worry, I'm saving up. Oh, hush," Kumano patted her balls, the sound more like slapping concrete than a piece of her body. She shuffled back from Coco, inch after inch of cock squeezing out the tight cat, until her shaft was fully released. All the spit from her throat had rubbed off along the way, leaving only a slight sheen on the deep, brown spire. Lydia remained atop it, flexing her own muscles to keep Coco raised.

The downpour of cum slowed as Kumano pressed against the leaky folds. She shoved harder, causing Coco to clench and a deluge of spooge to erupt from her lips, but she maintained the pressure, like an inevitable train approaching its stop. Life returned to the cat-girl as the smallest headway was given. Even then, however, her voice remained lost.

For all intents and purposes, she was nothing but a fleshlight-condom-combo for the two futanari. They might as have been teenagers, overexcited to finally have their first sex toy and wanted to see just what it could do. Even if that meant wrecking it in the process. Still, Coco's only reaction was to grip the sheets. Then, as Kumano's tip spread her open, and Lydia's cock suddenly became the smallest thing in her cunt, she screamed. For only a second.

Yet another dick appeared and choked out her voice. Coco recognised the ashen thighs as Abi's and almost wept for relief; at least it wasn't Aria or one of the other futanari.

"Abi, honey, her jaw's already dislocated. You might as well help us spread out her ass."

"Aww, but her throat's still so tight."

"Yes, but looks like someone else wants a go with that," Kumano said, grin in her voice while her shaft sank ever deeper. The bulge already came level with Lydia's. Much to Coco's surprise, Abi listened and pulled out, leaving her gasping, then moved to join the much larger futa. Who did Kumano mean by 'someone else'?

Aria was fine. She could handle that moderately well, perhaps even use it as a distraction, a prospect which died as yet another cock entered her ass. Though Abi didn't square up to Kumano at all, it still forced her tired muscles apart. Even that proved just a blip on her nervous system when the Amazon kept pushing deeper and deeper.

"My, my, look at you." That was a new voice. No, she vaguely knew it from... almost a week ago now. They'd been fucking her for nearly a week. Coco groaned at the realisation, drool running down her face from her loose lips, "What a filthy slut we have here." The speaker stepped into her view, their legs and bulge did anyway, before they squatted down to reveal another vulpine demi-human.

She reached out and righted Coco's jaw, "That's better. How's it feel, kitty? To have your jaw dislocated like a wild snake eating its meal, only yours was a fat breeder cock?" Coco went to respond, but a strong finger hushed her, "Don't answer. I know you'll only lie. Sluts like you always do at first, but we'll get the truth. Or I will."

Yoko was her name. Coco trembled as the futa rose up, that tremendous bulge coming back into view. Despite her smaller height, she packed far more than Kumano and, much as it shamed her, a wildly dangerous scent that had her dripping around the other futanari. It wasn't like Lydia's; a potent musk all its own, but still tame, diluted by perfumes and city-life. Yoko, on the other hand, was wild!