Cracking Coconut Ch. 03-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But those sensations were just the beginning. Lucy was an endless fount of cum and stamina. After the initial, toe-curling, full-bodied bliss of release, she picked up her thrusts without missing a beat. Her cocks were doused in tar-like semen, the fluid that allowed her sperm passage. Each boom of their bodies meeting signalled the next explosion of jizz and Coco's subsequent swelling.

With the force of Lucy's thrusts in play, the bed finally gave in. It fell to the ground, but Coco didn't follow, only her belly, which flattened against and spread across the mattress. By then, the cat-girl was nothing more an accessory to her gigantic womb. The ratio of belly to person rapidly turned biased toward the former as it multiplied her overall mass several times over. All while Lucy kept pumping more and more.

"Of course you broke the bed."

Coco blinked at the voice. That wasn't Lucy. Oh, right, the other must still be around. How long was she out? Attempting to stretch, she was awed to feel nothing but her own skin, no matter where she reached. Her efforts brought her attention back to the fullness in her pussy. A content smirk played across her tired face.

"Well what did you expect?" That was Yoko's voice, "She's in a whole other league to us."

"That I am," Lucy said playfully, "What do you all want anyway?"

"I wanted to make sure the floor wasn't going cave in," Lydia said.

"Oh right, this is your first time seeing Lucy breed someone," Yoko said, "Don't worry. The furniture can't handle her, but the floors here are strong enough to handle a carpet bombing."

"Neat."

"Why aren't you still fucking her?" Abi asked.

"I'm waiting for her to wake up first. I want her to enjoy this just as much as me."

No reason to worry, Coco thought and squeezed with her kegels, "I'm up."

"Already?" Yoko said, surprised, "It's only been an hour."

"You know," Abi said, rough hands running across the taut expanse of Coco's excessively fecund middle, "If you want her to enjoy it, you should let us join in. We'll get her asshole, nice and... ready."

Lucy's wordless response was to yank a cock out, then shove it in Coco's ass. So placid after just waking to the soothing bliss of being so full with cum, there was no tension in her anus, allowing the jizz-slathered dick to glide right in. Either because her pussy had yet to be entirely destroyed, or it lusted to feel every square inch of Lucy's cock, Coco's cunt snapped down on the girth.

"Maybe later," Yoko said, "Come on, we should use the pool while it's still water." Abi grumbled something under her breath, though still followed the others as they went onto the balcony. With them gone, Lucy folded over to embrace the cat-girl and slide deeper through her ass.

"You've no idea how hard it was not to keep going when you passed out."

"Then what's the hold up?" Coco asked. In return, she received a sharp thrust. Her bowels were violated, then her stomach from the wrong end, before it shoved up her gullet and out her mouth. She just moaned, basking the taste of cock and cum, along with her own pussy and ass.

Lucy wasted no time in ramping toward another orgasm. Gentleness and affection laid dead at her feet, pushed over the cliff by pure, unfettered breed-lust. The sounds of laboured sloshing filled the room as Coco's overstuffed womb was churned up good and proper, the cum packed within more like putty and thickening the as Lucy pounded her. Whenever her mouth was freed, Coco made every sound possible to encourage the futa.

Maybe they worked, maybe not. All she knew was Lucy never slowed down in excavating her holes, slamming with the same force as earlier, each thrust louder than any demolition zone, matched only by their grunts and moans. Lucy remained folded over, solely using her hips for leverage, while her hands filled with the delicious softness of Coco's tits. Her own spilled onto the cat's expansive belly, feeling her sperm moving within.

Unlike a more average breeder, Lucy didn't have the highest sperm count. It was a sacrifice for her enormous, virulent swimmers, although she did have the greatest volume of cum, more than capable of flooding the pool outside. Unfortunately, part of that stemmed from fluid displacement by her giant seed. That said, they'd impregnate without fail. Nearly every single one if the breeder-slut was fertile enough.

She swivelled her hips with each thrust to feel out every corner of Coco's womb. Thousands of sperm crowded the tight space, with many, many more already succeeding in their design. But they were just the beginning of a tireless breeding. Coco couldn't be allowed to leave with mere double-digits. Even triple seemed insulting to such a fine female.

Lucy would ensure it. She had to. All her self-control vanished in favour of fulfilling that desire, fucking Coco into an abyss of impregnated bliss, only pulling her out to send her flying into the stratosphere, suspended in ecstasy as thousands more sperm rushed in and her belly expanded further still. Glimpses of the mattress remained visible beneath her, however it was completely devoured in the cat-girl's increasingly pregnant gut.

Cum exploded through her innards and rocketed up through her stomach. She clenched her mouth shut, hands rising to hold it in, but that was impossible. Coco did everything in her power to keep it in, but Lucy was relentless in her thrusts and orgasm. Thick ooze leaked from her nose. She snorted and that was it. Giant sperm rode the waves of semen as they erupted and dislocated her jaw.

Unfortunately, she passed out partway through again. Like the first time, though, she woke up just an hour later, the biggest difference was Lucy hadn't stopped. Orgasms greeted Coco's ego when she was roused, her eyes rolled back, barely aware of the far greater expanse of her belly. She turned her head to see Lucy.

So beautiful... truly a goddess. Every thrust just made her more stunning, another bead of sweat, another layer of pussy juice around her groin, combined with milky streams from her nipples as they let down, as if missing Coco's lips. Drops of white flew off her tits to land on the cat-girl, one even landed on her cheek. She licked it clean with a moan.

"I'm impressed," Lucy panted and spanked the girl's ass cheeks, spread multiple feet apart by the giant cock ramming between them, "No one, not a single slut, even the most experienced bitch is dead to the world by now."

"Then you'd better step up," Coco said.

"Oh? Guess I should."

Coco frowned when she pulled out, "Hmm, god... what... what're you doing?"

"Stepping up."

Lucy meant it literally. She planted both feet on the girl's enormous belly and stood up, angled her cocks down, then she was back inside Coco. Even with her weight, Coco's cervix held onto its treasure, though the pressure did its job and forced her to clench hard. Both dicks were back in her cunt, preventing even a drop from leaking.

Despite that, she was more enamoured by the sheer enormity of her womb. How many tons must she weigh now? Coco ran her hands all over herself, almost upset she didn't have some oils or cream to lather her tight skin with. Two massive shapes pushed out past her head as Lucy pressed flush against her.

"How about a little milk? It's good for the skin."

"Yes please," Coco moaned, stroking the shafts, which lifted up to stand out against her perpetually writhing belly. The thrusts resumed as sprinklers of milk went off all over her back. She cupped her hands for it, then slapped it down on what little of her abdomen she could reach, after lapping some up of course. Each drop down her throat just energised her more. Perhaps that was why she wasn't completely out of it.

Regardless, she basked in the effects as Lucy fucked her. The fact her belly was larger than almost any car she'd seen didn't bother her, if anything, she wanted it bigger. They'd only been at it for a few hours, this wasn't nearly Lucy's full prolificacy. She only hoped to be conscious when she saw her complete prowess.

Similar patterns unfolded for the next several days. Coco's time between waking extended further and further, keeping pace with her belly's ginormous state, until she was out for a whole day, only to wake at the almost foreign sensation of other cocks teasing her cavernous orifices. Her head was pulled to the side and her lips captured.

"Welcome back," Lucy said.

"Are we done?" Coco asked.

"Not yet. But I've had you for about a week and now I'm basically running on empty. Figured it was time to let the others try."

"Why am I outside?" Coco asked, finally noticing the clear skies. She tried turning for a better view of the others, all standing behind her, but something stopped her, "Huh? Oh... Lucy, it's..." She didn't have the words, just kissing the gorgeous futa that had, undoubtedly, bred her beyond reason.

Her belly had long since passed a mattress in size. Trucks weren't even a match anymore. The entire suite, bigger than most condos and even some houses, was filled with her. She could feel the granite counters from the kitchen digging into her flesh, crushed couches laid in pieces under her belly, and the TV was... outside with them. Someone must've rescued it.

Wind grazed across her naked ass and into the holes. Lucy had done it. No matter how strong her kegels or how much she tried, neither orifice closed even an inch. As the bovine promised, her legs didn't close either. Bone structure meant nothing to her.

"So, what now?" Coco asked, licking her lips as she glanced to the others. All were rock hard, gushing pre-cum and aimed right for her caves.

"Now we fuck you," Abi said, though her usually driven tone was diminished, like she understood the raw difference between her cock and the holes she wanted to put it in.

"What about you?" Coco asked the one responsible for trapping her.

"Like I said, running on empty. But, if you're hungry," Lucy slapped her dicks against the cat-girl's lips. Even from such an angle, she could easily throat a couple feet. Maybe more if they were smart.

But that soon went well beyond her as Kumano, impatient, corralled the others into charging. On their own, none would be anything more than a finger inside her, together they actually stretched her further. She made sure they knew how she appreciated them, moaning and squeezing as best she could. That is, until Lucy's cocks unlocked her jaw and choked off any noise that wasn't her gagging.

Hours passed without her noticing. In that time, Lucy figured out her move and once more used the cat's enormous belly to her advantage, climbing up it and squatted down. Her cocks sank into Coco's stomach, once more choking off all air as her nose was crushed against Lucy's crotch. Sweat dripped off her and onto the cat-girl's face.

She only hoped that Lucy wasn't too empty.

'Empty' for Lucy still meant an immense load. She was quick to cum, even while the others kept thrusting, grinding into one another and Coco's walls, shooting out the last of her semen. Still enough to raise the belly several inches higher inside.

That didn't mean her time with Coco's mouth was done. Her cocks finally went flaccid and slipped out, flopping against the cat-girl's reddened face, who greedily licked the cum and spittle clinging to them. Lucy pulled them away with a tut.

"Save room for desert." She turned around and slammed her cunt down on Coco's face, lifting her chin to bury her in it. Coco just moaned as the others kept fucking her and she ate Lucy's delicious snatch once more. She reached up to massage the bovine's ass, then stopped. One part of her breeder remained untasted and, while she'd never thought of it before, she wanted to know this futa all over. Inside and out.

She tapped at Lucy's thigh, signalling a need for air, "I want your ass!"

"Sorry, what?"

"I want to eat your ass," Coco moaned, the others never slowing. Being so crowded, thrusts were sometimes awkward, but they'd found a powerful rhythm. Lucy got over her surprise and acquiesced to the awesome feline, shifting down to clap her ass cheeks around Coco's face.

Her tongue darted out and into the tight knot of muscle. Fortunately, Lucy maintained impressive hygiene, though it didn't make her taste any less tart. An earthy sourness played across her taste buds. Initially, she scrunched up her face in response, sour foods weren't her favourites, but that soon changed as she persisted. The pleasure of her cunt stretching, womb sloshing with so much cum, and the fact she was eating the ass of such a beautiful futa transformed the flavour. Maybe she wouldn't do it on a whim, but in that moment, Lucy's asshole tasted like bliss itself.

"Cumming!" Abi announced. Coco shouted when her own climax struck, fuelled by the smallest load of the group, yet still enough to raise her belly another inch. No sign of Abi's sperm showed through, firmly lodged in the sludge of Lucy's seed, though Coco still felt it and her ovaries responded in kind.

Others weren't far behind. Each exploded in order, Aria leading into Lydia, who set off Kumano. Coco switched between the Amazonian-bovine's ass and pussy, sometimes even suffocating herself in her testicles for minutes at a time, unaware of just how high her abdomen crept inside the penthouse. With Kumano's orgasm, Yoko was next and no less spectacular than before.

Coco squirted hard when she felt the ceiling against her belly. It didn't stop there. The glass that separated them from the inside shattered outward, specially designed in case of emergency, and her flesh squeezed out the window frames. Lucy pulled away from her just as Yoko wound down.

"Satisfied?" The bovine asked.

Coco floundered for a response. She was in utter awe at herself, struggling to process that anyone, much less her, could inflate to such a degree. How big was she now? How many babies could've fit inside her at that moment? How many were already gestating?

Not enough...

"No," Coco said as her pussy was vacated. She struggled to clench her cervix shut, but the pressure was too great. Thick geysers escaped her, staggered by her new-found jizz-greed. Some of the breeders were doused from the waist down, but none moved away. They lined up in their original order.

These people had shown her exactly what she wanted from life. Futa Care had given her a job she should've dreamt of from the second puberty started. Kidnapping aside, she wouldn't want anything to change in her history.

The future, on the other hand, was still lacking.

"I want more. Don't tell me you're all empty already? I can still stretch even bigger than this. My ovaries are ripe too, they're just waiting for another load to claim their eggs. So, what're you all waiting for?" Coco shook her ass at them, all eyes captivated by her excavated hole, its ring swollen from so much abuse. It was a wonderful of fate that they were eyeing her up as they had weeks ago, except now it was in trepidation.

Could they handle such an insatiable breeder-slut?

"Come on, Abi," Coco said, getting the demon's attention, "I can barely feel your little swimmers inside me. You're not gonna take that, are you?"

"Like hell I will," the demon snarled and leapt at her, cock gliding in without a sound except when their bodies collided and she penetrated Coco's womb.

"Guess we're ordering out," Aria said and walked away to relax and catch some sun.

"Think Domino's have drone delivery?" Lydia asked.

"Can a drone even get this high?" Yoko wondered.

Kumano stayed from the conversation as she shoved her way in alongside Abi, the two barely grazing Coco's walls. Lucy remained with the cat, kissing her deep while waiting for her balls to recover enough to join in.

Coco reciprocated even as she enjoyed the pre-cum further stuffing her womb. She couldn't wait to feel the next loads inside it.

Especially Lucy's when the futa recovered. Just the thought made her cum.

--Chapter 07--

"What the fuck did they give her?" Lydia groaned after busting another nut inside Coco. They were all on the balcony and had been for the past few weeks, though the weather had been good to their fortune. Futa Care sent them care packages every other day, pillows, blankets and so on, but it was a far cry from the comfort of the penthouse. At least they had the TV.

Otherwise there'd be nothing to do but swim and fuck Coco. Appealing as weeks of unbroken sex was, none of them had the stamina for it anymore. Even Lucy only managed a few hours every day. It was probably for the best, since Coco's belly hadn't shrunk at all, even when she slept and her cervix relaxed to let out gallons of cum overnight, it remained enormous. And only growing.

"Apparently the same pills as everyone else," Yoko said, massaging a special lotion into her reddened cock, "Ooh, my poor balls are working so hard. Don't worry babies, we'll take a nice long vacation after this."

"Yes, yes, yes, hmm, fill me up!" Coco cried as Aria finished dumping a load in her. The groan of the metal window frames increased, but they held. It wouldn't be long before they gave in. The lower floors had even been evacuated just in case. Despite being so full all the time and fucked by six of the world's biggest futanari, the cat-girl remained cum-hungry as ever.

The only way to knock her out by then was for all six to be involved. Or to choke her out, as Kumano had done time and again, though the Amazon was following Yoko's example. Her usually violent methods had left her cock raw, balls aching and her muscles begging for relief. It'd be another day before number two or three would be back in action.

"We'd better get overtime for this," Aria muttered. She wasn't nearly as sore, often taking her time, but the experience still took its toll. The only futa not nursing their sex was Lucy, who remained by Coco's side throughout.

"No way," Coco chuckled, already over her recent fucking, "Melanie sounds like a handful."

"She's not even ten and already blooming," Lucy said, "Shame that also means kicking the shit out of every kid that pisses her off."

"I remember going through that. Some boy, Heath, I think, kept tagging me instead of anyone else. He poked my boob and I just lost it. Only time I broke someone's arm."

"So I can't poke your boobs?" Lucy teased and prodded the plump breast at her eye level. It's nipple remained rigid and could've taken her eye out. If Coco was capable of moving anything but her head and extremities.

"You've earned it," Coco grinned and urged the hand to grope her, "Not like you haven't 'poked' me way deeper than that."

Lydia covered her ears with a groan. How did a breeder end up so lovey-dovey with their slut? From an outside perspective, they resembled a couple in the honeymoon phase. Not that it would last. Coco's apparent high after being broken in by them all would fade, then she'd lament the fate forced on her like the dozens Lydia had knocked up in her time. No female appreciated getting their holes ruined to that degree.

Unless Coco was that type of person.

"Yes! Finally!" Abi shouted as the usual drone came into view. Odd, since they weren't expecting anything until tomorrow, but maybe she'd ordered something special. The past few weeks hadn't been good to the demon, her usual bravado and vigour seemed... lost. She'd been around long enough to see Lucy breed someone, but it had been a while. Maybe she'd forgotten how potent Lucy was.

All that woe just fell away as the drone neared. Abi snatched it from the air and tore the small package away, tossing the device like a mouldy fruit. Sunlight gleamed off her fangs when she ripped at the packaging.

"Catch!" Abi said and tossed a tube at each of the other futanari.

"What the hell's got you so cheery?" Yoko asked, frowning at the bottle of pills in her hand.