Cracking Coconut Ch. 03-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I asked a contact in R&D to help us out, said Coco was milking us bone dry. She owed me a favour anyway. This," Abi shook her own tube, "is 'Berserker', a nifty pill to give a futa that extra push. It's still in testing, but she said it was safe for human consumption."

"So it's Viagra," Kumano said with a dismissive eye-roll.

"You'd think so, but it's also designed to ramp up production. Side effects could also include some residual boosts. She wasn't specific," Abi was giddy, vibrating with excitement, though it wasn't shared by the others. She pouted, "Well, whatever. You don't have to take it. As for me, bottom's up!" With that, she popped the lid and poured down several tablets no bigger than a Tic Tac.

Everyone stared at with wide eyes. All except Lucy, who only cared about the monumental cat-girl, but that would quickly change as Abi's knees buckled under invisible weight and fell to the floor. She panted, sweat dripping off her skin, though a grin persisted on her face. Ominous rumblings finally distracted Lucy from her favourite breeder-slut, and looked to the demon in time to see her balls jump in size.

Testicle size in a futa, breeders especially, were tied to their production levels. For Abi's sack to stretch into a thin sheet around her cum barrels, meant she'd easily gained several inches, putting her back to when she first bred Coco a month ago. Her cock surged back to erection, its ruddy complexion worsened as it grew past her head and kept going, all while she kept moaning and panting and grinning. There were only a few times the demon actually resembled her race properly, and that was one of them.

Minutes passed on her hands and knees. Moans timed to each spurt of growth, her sizes far exceeding her norm, until she was a match for Yoko and still going. Abi finally pushed back to her feet, bow-legged as her balls pulled on her body like twin beanbag chairs filled with cement mix. All who looked on saw the sperm clearly, not a millimetre of space left smooth as the swimmers attempted escape. Their efforts failed except in squeezing out a thick, heavy flow of pre.

She released a deafening roar that shook the foundations when her genitals gave a final burst in mass. Everyone's jaw dropped, some blinked, others stared until their eyes watered, however nothing changed what they saw; Abi was on par with, if not bigger than Lucy.

Coco took notice of it too and promptly orgasmed. A small tsunami of semen gushed from her gaping pussy, pouring across the patio and into the pool, sliding by Abi's egregious sack on the way. It was like she was making room for what was to come. The demon shambled toward her, steps heavily laboured as she lugged a pair of wrecking balls with a crane-like dick. Abi glanced at her cohorts and rasped in laughter, then looked to the package, still packed with more Berserker.

"My, my..." Lucy said as she finally met a match, though it was only a technical win for Abi, since the bovine had double the endowments, "Looks like you might just outgrow the whole building, Coco."

"Oh fuck yes! Come on, Abi! Fuck me up more!" Coco cried and extended it into a howl when her walls finally felt a single cock for the first time in days. All the others needed to team up, usually three or four at a time, but Abi didn't need it anymore. She moaned at the influx of pre-cum into her womb. A meagre amount next to everything else, but enough to gradually stretch her gigantic flesh out.

The others listened to the viscous squelching of their rutting, while looking at the box Abi provided. It was Yoko that made the first move.

"When are any of us ever gonna be as big as Lucy again?" She asked the others, before taking a bottle and downing half its contents, confident in her much greater starting point compared to Abi. Like the demon, she fell to her knees, though unlike her, Yoko leaned back to give her genitals all the room to grow. Fat veins bloated along her length like a bunch of snakes crawling under her flesh.

When they reached her peak, Yoko let out a soft moan that belied the sheer immensity of her gains. She groped at her stunning tits, which once seemed huge even with her original sizes, however they quickly faded into obscurity as her genitalia exploded with inches multiplying into feet as she threatened to topple forward. And would have if not for the monumental balls supporting her.

Unlike Abi, who only just surpassed one of Lucy's cocks, the number two breeder in the world shot past that. In fact, her single prick was more than a match for both of the bovine's, a fact Coco keenly noticed when it shoved in alongside Abi's once again outmatched shaft. The cat-girl wailed in release, celebrating that she was finally being stretched out once more. Like when the breeding began, it was just a taste.

Kumano was next and downed a whole bottle. Being second in height only to Lucy, it was a sight to behold as her enormous frame was dominated by pure, virile dick meat. Yoko's cock was veiny, however the Amazon's quickly put it to shame as full-grown pythons slithered up her shaft, some branching off in other paths. Its raw, dark flesh turned a deep, ruddy rose colour, like the angriest shade of unfiltered desire possible. She hefted it and only got a few inches in the air before her arms gave out.

Walking seemed nigh-impossible too. Her balls weren't just gigantic, packed with sperm larger than any of their former cocks, but riddled with more veins too. They ran across them like violet strands of ivy put on steroids, audibly and visibly throbbing. Each step was like a sumo wrestler, her stomps reverberating through the floor and up the remaining futanari's legs. Regardless, Kumano kept growing and approaching the threesome.

Coco went quiet as her asshole was given its due attention. Kumano marched closer, sinking foot after foot after foot into the velvet tunnel, all the way to its hidden treasure, then further still. Lydia gawked in shock as the Amazon's tip boiled over from Coco's lips, with Kumano still several feet away. The cat-girl's ears and tail went rigid, then flaccid even as her body quivered in endless climaxes. And three other futanari had yet to get involved.

"What do we do?" Lydia asked her co-worker, who laid just beside her, raw cock forgotten.

"Honestly, I don't feel up to getting involved right now," Aria said, "But it'd be nice to see what we end up like."

"Yeah." Lydia strode over to the box, though she didn't take a whole bottle and instead just plopped a few pills into her hand, plus some extra for Aria. While they wouldn't see gains that put them up to Lucy's level, it'd still provide a boost. Perhaps even enough for them to get back into the orgy.

They touched bottles of water, "Bottoms up!" Both number five and four breeders chugged their dose of Berserker and waited for the reaction.

"Huh, think we need more?"

"Dun-NO!" Lydia yelped and grabbed at her crotch. Oh fuck, it was hot, boiling even, like something bubbling from deep within, like magma that melted everything in its path, including her muscles. She fell to the ground, then looked to her side at the guttural moan from Aria, who was fortunate to be laying down. Both of their cocks rose back to erection despite the earlier exhaustion and kept rising.

"Wow, it's..." Aria panted as the inferno faded slightly, still present, but manageable.

"It's fucking huge," Lydia finished. Sure, they weren't anything like Yoko or Kumano at that point, but even just a few pills had rocketed them into the upper echelon of an already elite group. Four, five, no, at least seven feet long. On top of their abrupt growth, both breeders had a single desire; to breed. If they didn't Lydia feared her balls might end up exploding with her new batter.

The pair were on their feet and, thanks to their not quite as extreme sizes, charged the orgy. Both were back in Coco's vice-like cunt and thrusting alongside their cohorts. Lucy just licked her lips, then strolled to the box, taking back with her. She didn't take any, instead busying herself with groping Coco and pulling on her nipples like she was milking the cat. It couldn't have been noticeable, though she did squeeze the others tighter in response.

Lucy never tired of seeing the greatest slut of her career getting destroyed. It was only made better by the fact she was getting stretched out even more. Everyone's cocks, barring two, were easily on par with hers. That thought gave her some pause. While the effects shouldn't last forever, their efforts on wrecking Coco even further would. There was simply no returning after the point she'd reached.

Which meant, by the time Berserker ran its course in the others, the cat-girl would be ruined beyond even Lucy's abilities. If she wasn't going to be big enough to fuck her afterwards, at the very least she deserved to be the one that destroyed Coco to such a degree. But first, she had a another idea in mind.

"Open wide, babe," Lucy said as she climbed atop Coco's stomach once more. It seemed impossible for even a finger to squeeze into her lips with Kumano's cock thrusting out of it, but if anyone was capable, it was Coco. Confident in her prowess, Lucy angled her semi-erect members and squeezed them between lips and dick. Exemplifying what a true slut could handle, they fit inside and even inched down her throat.

The added penetrations created gaps. Lucy opened a Berserker bottle and tossed a small handful in, washing them down with her pre-cum. They were meant for futanari, sure, though futa still had wombs. By her logic, admittedly clouded by the weeks long breeding, that should affect Coco too. How? That remained to be seen.

As for herself, she threw back a palm of pills and guzzled a pint of her own milk. Lucy maintained her stance, though her feet sank deeper into Coco's belly flesh as the weight piled on, though the rest were so overcome by their berserk breed-lust that they didn't even notice her packing on entire feet of cock length and even more in her balls. The cat-girl had no reaction anymore, every nerve fried by untold bliss.

It was Kumano who finally noticed Lucy's own dosage, though only because the bovine's cocks spawned from Coco's behind and pushed against the Amazon, forcing her back foot by foot. No matter how she resisted, the dicks kept pushing and forced her entire shaft out.

"Whatever," Kumano grunted and slammed her length in alongside the other five. With every drop of their pre-cum pouring in, Coco's womb expanded an inch every few seconds, burgeoning in all directions. The penthouse walls struggled, parts of it crumbling from the pressure and others barely counting anymore.

Despite the five Berserker dosed breeders slamming her cunt, it was Coco's mouth and ass that saw true ruination. Not that they really noticed, determined to spend every single augmented sperm in the cat-girl's always willing womb. Lucy kept growing, both shafts already double her former majesty, but she wasn't idle anymore and rocked to and fro on her lover's immense gut. At the same time, her quad-balls poured over the edges and expanded until they rested on the ground.

Abi upped her pace and forwent any rhythm, a sure sign of orgasm. Her pre-cum thickened, weak sperm snuck in and turned the pulses into equivalents of a regular futa's daily loads, yet it was paltry next to her inevitable explosion. There was no doubt, her load would exceed even Lucy's.

Coco jerked back to conscious when the first of many pumps blessed her uterus. The pills took effect, but for her, they were focused almost entirely on her reproductive talents. Her breasts thumped and jumped in size, her nipples tripled and darkened, little bumps rose across their surface, then were obscured in geysers of white. While staggering in their sudden development, the real glory went unseen within her womb.

"What's... what is that?" Abi gasped through her orgasm, feeling something distinctly spherical bump into her dick, before it was swept away in fresh cum. Brick and plaster, metal and wood all shattered as Coco's belly leapt in mass, once again becoming a mountain of endless movement that only served to prolong her own orgasm and subsequent let-down of her ovaries. Though hers weren't the average fertile breeder-slut's ovaries anymore.

They had transcended and become the things of legend. A being feared only by those not beholden by it. Coco, under the Berserker pills influence, had ascended to match the orgy of futanari breeding her.

Hypers were uncommon, though still prevalent enough to be well-known in the usual zeitgeist. Usually, they were limited to females and futanari, often with sub-categories under them and always involving an outwardly visible hyper element. For most, that came in curves or genitals. Never was it restricted to an internal organ.

And, though Coco's much improved tits were close, they weren't quite hyper territory. Her womb, however, or rather, the ovaries, had developed into something unique to the world. Yes, she was hyper fertile and pumping out eggs of a size suitable for the hundreds of thousands, millions even, of super-charged sperm crowding her once tiny space.

"Those are..." Lydia trailed off as her own balls clenched in preparation of release.

"Eggs." Kumano stated flatly, before her arms rippled as she grabbed onto the cat-girl's comparatively puny butt and set to railing her like a futa possessed. And indeed she was, by the purest form of her id; the desire to breed.

She radiated that energy and infected the others too. Even Lucy, content on her throne to grow and watch them play, began thrusting in earnest, though her orgasm would be a ways off. Kumano's load joined Abi's in filling the cat, whose eggs were forced against the walls before they were, like herself, fucked and inseminated by hypers. Ovum ranging from the size of softballs to cantaloupe were mercilessly taken with only more joining as Lydia and Aria both came.

Yoko only restrained her load because of interference. The others were all thrusting at such an angle, that they constantly choked off her cum-tube, forcing her seed to build to almost painful levels. That is, until Abi slipped up and released her.

Nobody knew how long they came for. Even the more resilient Amazons were insensate by the time their muscles gave out and they flopped onto their backs, laying on an ever-flowing river of their semen. Just the fluid, as every sperm was held captive by Coco's insatiable womb. Unguarded and gaping like the maw of a prehistoric beast, the cat-girl's pussy waited as Lucy dragged her balls around. Each testes rested on the ground, large and tight enough to lift her legs up if they were behind her.

"Get ready, Coco," Lucy said, voice several shades darker from the pent up lust, "I'm not holding back."

"Yes please..." Was the slurred response. Only for Lucy. The number one breeder smirked then shoved her car-dwarfing shafts in.

Time was irrelevant. Really, everything was in the grand scheme of things, at least it seemed so when Lucy's every thought was consumed in breeding the cat until her belly truly superseded the building they were on. The same held true for the others. Exhausted as they were, the Berserker in their systems kept them rising time and again, fucking right alongside Lucy and cumming not long after. The Amazonian-bovine just kept going as her balls swelled and threatened to cover the entire roof.

When she finally did cum, Lucy's fingers left deep imprints in Coco's hips and her cocks flexed hard enough to shift the penthouse-wrecking womb. The bovine's entire body lurched with her initial jet of cum, so thick it required every muscle just to push it through her urethras. Her entire being was designed for this purpose, so when the first of many, many logs of semen oozed into Coco, she'd already improved the process for next time. Half a minute passed before that roll cut off, then she pushed the next.

Each subsequent push came faster and stronger than the last. Her cocks heaved to push the bulges of jizz out, perfecting the skill more and more until Lucy was shooing a near continuous fountain and inflating her favourite broodmare in years. The penthouse walls gave out, Coco's belly sloping over the sides. It should have pulled her off, however a nearby apartment complex supported her from the front. As she swelled to incomprehensible levels, her belly button destroyed apartment after apartment.

And she just kept growing. Neither Coco nor Lucy were short on breed-lust. Their bodies reacted to one another, pumps of cum signalled Coco to let down still more eggs that just kept growing, now shaming basketballs and creeping ever larger, and each ovum triggered Lucy to thrust harder regardless of how heavy her balls were. Literal tons were added to the cat-girl's womb every minute.

They weren't alone in that reciprocal cycle. Abi, Aria, Lydia, Kumano and Yoko all came and went in the midst of Lucy's perpetual orgasm, adding hundreds of gallons of their own progeny to the mix. Ruined no longer suited Coco's pussy anymore, no, her cunt was the very definition of the word. Anyone that so much as thought they had wrecked their holes beyond repair would be ashamed when they discovered her.

Each cock that penetrated her was easily double the mass of her once sleek and curvy body. Some were many tiers above even that, with Lucy's being giant, at the point that no truck could handle them. It'd take a freighter just to transport such things with balls weighing more than a most construction sites.

Through it all, Coco just moaned and breathed through her decimated mouth. Without any strength, she couldn't close her maw, leaving it open to drool across her engorged, kitty-udders. Her only real sign of awareness was the frequent mewls whenever her fallopian tubes stretched around the newest, gigantic egg. Watermelons soon became an antiquated comparison.

Days passed in that cycle. Coco's belly forced an evacuation of the apartment building, crushing several homes in its need to expand and fill with so much young she could populate entire cities with her litter. Despite the order, many remained in the area, watching and filming the sight. Many tourists rushed the city in hopes of seeing it in action. Fortunately for them, Lucy and the others were far from done. Their orgy continued well into the next month.

In that time, helicopters were brought in to buoy up the skyscraper breaking cat. Near disasters occurred frequently as her belly erupted with activity, sperm shoving against her walls and trapping her eggs there too. Ultrasounds were conducted mid-air, revealing the fact her eggs alone were easily larger than any baby on record. By all accounts, Coco's birth would be something for the history books.

Two months and three weeks since her capture, Coco was finally done. Her ovaries heaved, yet nothing came out. Likewise, Lucy was just fucking on blind impulse, her balls deflated to half their former glory. The others were all under observation at Futa Care, checking for adverse side-effects of Berserker and the limit-breaking breeding. Another week passed before Lucy clocked out too.

"Wh-where...?" Coco asked when her eyes opened. She was in a white room beneath a series of white lights, almost blinding, and quickly looked for something dark to latch onto. It wasn't hard to find, with her belly in blatant view, "...oh shit..." Her hands ran across the vast expanse of drum-tight skin, tracing the subtle, tactile bumps beneath the surface. Entire metres of tanned flesh stretched out in front of and around her.

Looking around more, she realised just how huge the room was, yet her belly dominated it. How many months was she out?

"It's only been a few weeks," an unknown voice said. Coco jumped in place, unable to move with her enormous middle, then searched for the speaker. It was a dog-girl, fecund but manageable, in doctor's scrubs with a clipboard in hand, "Hi, I'm Doctor Vitalis, Vi to friends. You're going to shame every other mother on Earth. Possibly the universe."