Cracking Coconut Ch. 03-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy continued, still looking down at herself and hiding behind her hair,"Now that I've talked to you a bit, I just think, I dunno, it'd be nice to get to you know... fuck! Get to know you more. Without work in the way. Just us, a nice dinner, karaoke if you'd like, or maybe a spa day. I know this great place a few blocks away, they really know how to take care a of hyper-pregnant lady."

"But I... what's your answer?"

Coco hadn't interjected not because she had nothing to say. She had plenty, mostly rejoicing, the essence of which still came through despite her gags and slurps and gargled moans, all thanks to the sperm that darted into her mouth. Its massive shape was easy compared to any cock before, however the squishy, prehensile nature of it made for a harder time. She grabbed at the tail in hopes of talking, but kept slipping off.

"Oh my god," Lucy chuckled, "Guess they're just as eager as me. In fact..." her eyes turned to Coco's rump, where she noticed a dissenter amongst the cum still pouring from her ass. A team of fat sperm hooked themselves into the cat-girl's gaped cunt. Before they could wriggle any deeper, she grabbed them all in a massive hand, shaking the other at them like a disapproving parent. She looked over her partner's belly.

"Hmm, maybe I should empty you out first," Lucy said. Her prior embarrassment shrank to the background, replaced by her far more pressing instincts as a breeder, though she tempered herself with concern for Coco's well being. Couldn't date someone if they literally blew up from too much cum.

"How you gonna do that?" Coco asked, having swallowed the oral invader. She caressed her belly, following its journey to join the others, all writhing hysterically at the late arrival. Fuck, she really was enormous. If Lucy bred her then, even after everything else she'd survived, she might not be so lucky. Plus she wanted to see just how big her belly was without all the extra weight.

"Simple."

'Simple' was accurate and equated to putting Coco on the bed, belly-side up, while Lucy stood over her face. The angle presented her with an all consuming view of the breeders stunning balls, all four of them crowded in a tight sack with thin veins throbbing all over. However, while she adored the view, she was intrigued by the glimmering lips peeking out behind them. Lucy moved her balls aside and squatted down.

Staggering beauty bombarded Coco from all directions. The muscles of her breeder's legs broke through layers of fat and led her eyes to the crotch, where beads of sweat or pussy juice rolled down her scrotum, which she tracked to fully take in the ever-looming cunt. Lucy was a breeder through and through.

Her pussy lips were meaty folds that set Coco's mouth watering. The vulva was a deep brown like the rest of her body, framing a protruding hole, lightly gaped and moving like a breathing creature. She could almost believe it was a separate being to Lucy, descending down to swallow her whole and rebirth her. While that wasn't true, she was no less satisfied as her face was smothered.

She'd only gotten a rough idea of its size earlier. Two very large, very heavy distractions made sure of it, however now she truly understood just how huge Lucy was to every capacity. Boobs that covered her whole torso, nipples to match, an ass that stretched out several inches past Coco's head, and now a cunt that went from her forehead to her chin. She couldn't breathe anything but Lucy's feminine musk, a distinctly sweet tartness. Not mind-addling like the cocks, more a subtle addictiveness.

Juices flowed right as her tongue leapt out for a better taste. Coco groaned at the surge of flavour and guzzled it down, the leftover semen in her mouth mixing with it and creating something extraordinary, which kept her slurping for more. She wrapped her arms around as much of Lucy's thighs, then slid up to squeeze her cheeks. In her breed lust, she'd been too wrapped up in the bovine's cocks. Truly, everything about Lucy was... perfect.

Powerful thighs closed around her face to shut out the rest of the world. Darkness filled her life, yet she'd already committed the delicious vulva to memory, doing her best to engrave it upon her mind. She never wanted to forget this moment. If she only remembered a few things when she was old and grey, then it would be her first time with Lucy. Every second of it.

Then it only got better. As she devoted herself to yet another sexual addiction, the futa planted both hands on her enormous belly. Even flattened by gravity, spilling a couple feet to either side of the bed, it still stood tall. In place, Lucy clamped down on Coco's exploring tongue, then pushed with her arms.

All at once, jizz rose up her oesophagus and raced through her innards. The only problem was her mouth wasn't an option, Lucy's snatch firmly surrounded it like a muzzle, keeping everything but the fluid from escaping. All the sperm realised this and turned south. After Kumano had fucked her from ass to mouth multiple times, she was more aware of her body than ever and followed the sperm on their journey. Her asshole widened in anticipation, but nothing quite prepared it for the resulting explosion.

Sperm by the dozens erupted all at once. Side by side and stacked upon one another, they barely compressed despite her resistant muscles, splatting against the wall and rebounding all over the penthouse. Coco had no clue where they ended up or just how many there were, her attention mostly devoted to eating the divine bovine's cunt. It fluttered around her tongue with increasing fervour. Was she about to cum?

Coco renewed her assault. She moaned louder, willing the same pleasure she felt into the breeder's pussy, and made sure she kept the sound in her chest, passing the vibrations through her tits and into Lucy's balls. Juices poured across her face, washed away residual cum and streamed up her nose, while the walls gripped tighter on her limber muscle. When she couldn't move it anymore, Coco pressed her face in deeper and squirmed her hardest.

"Fuck!" Lucy shouted, voice vibrating through her whole body and into Coco's ears. Quakes rocked the Amazonian-bovine, ripples raced up and down her canal as her ass pressed harder into the bed, her thighs squeezed hard enough to choke off all air. Coco kept up her efforts until a splash of fem-cum doused her face and persisted for more. Her belly emptied of semen, but she replaced it with pussy juice just as quickly.

"You..." Lucy gasped when she dismounted the cat-girl, who gasped for air between licking up every drop of fem-cum in tongue's reach, "I am going to fucking excavate your holes, you know that? You'll have bears trying to hibernate in them when I'm through."

Coco froze in place, then burst into laughter with Lucy, "Good thing you'll be there to fend them off." The deflated girl moved to her knees, smirking at the weight of her belly on them. Even with Lucy's strength emptying her of enough cum to flood the balcony pool, her gut still extended multiple feet from her body. She couldn't even see her knees, only feel them digging into her fecund tummy.

"Shall we begin?" Coco asked and fell back, abdomen jiggling against her tits and opened her legs wide.

"We will, but I want to try something." Lucy climbed aboard. The mattress squelched beneath her weight, having absorbed a small fraction of all the jizz Coco expunged from her womb and ass, as she came to loom over the diminutive feline. Massive cocks blocked their views of each other, though Coco enjoyed it just as much, even after they were pushed aside. Lucy took the opening and leaned down. Her dicks pulled away as the bovine lifted her hips high.

Even then, they were still touching Coco. It took no small amount of trials and errors, but they eventually nestled between her thighs, leaking pre-cum into the moist cave. For once, that wasn't what captivated her. Lucy's face was half a foot from hers, breath on her tongue, along with the faintest hint of a perfume. Oddly floral.

"This is... different," Coco whispered, unsure how to feel in that position. The others were passionate, but still business oriented, jumping at the chance to penetrate and impregnate. Even with her cocks poised to destroy, Lucy remained in place.

The futa bit her full lip. Why did everything about her look so stunning?

"I thought I made it clear. I want you."

"You have me."

"No, I want you all for myself. Heart, mind, soul, womb, ass, mouth, tits... everything," Lucy sank lower, though didn't kiss her yet, instead moving past the collarbone, displaying impressive flexibility as she snatched a nipple between her lips. Coco gasped at the unexpectedly gentle sensation. Balancing on one hand, the other stroked along the cat's bloated middle. Tight and round, like she was already pregnant, yet it was all just cum jelled together inside her.

"Let's, hmm, let's do this," Coco said and coaxed the all encompassing futa back to her face, "Then, if I'm not immobile, you can take me out. I want to know you better too."

"What if you are?" Lucy asked, then clarified, "Immobile, I mean."

"Then that'll be your responsibility," Coco pulled her closer, noses touching, "At least you'll get a new bed."

A sharp exhale made her grin, "Are you implying you'll be my new bed?"

"No, I'm just saying I want to sleep with you more and I don't think any furniture could handle me after you're done breeding me."

Lucy sucked in a sharp breath through her teeth. Her chest pushed against Coco's, so huge it covered the feline from chest to hips, with trickles of milk escaping the gaps. Despite all that padding, their hearts beat in echoes of one another, ramping up to match tempos. Breaths collided as Coco rolled her hips, reciprocated by her behemoth partner.

"No, nothing will," Lucy confirmed and kissed her. Not Coco's first by a wide margin, but certainly the most impactful. Full lips eclipsed hers, a broad tongue barged in uninvited, and Lucy's hips sank just an inch. A force unlike any partner before - or ever would, she'd wager - propelled her lusts to new heights.

Coco clawed at Lucy's back to pull her closer. She'd tasted almost everything the bovine had to offer, however she hungered for more. More, more, more... Their sexes slipped across each other, both leaking excessive lubricant. They'd already been balls-deep inside her, yet she wanted Lucy closer. Until they were indistinguishable from the other, just a writhing mass of breeding depravity.

"Put them in," Coco gasped, palming at her breeder's tits now, "Please, oh god, fuck me. I need you so fucking bad."

"You'll be ruined," Lucy said into her ear, "You won't even feel our babies when they're born. No cock, no matter how many, will ever be enough. I'll leave you gaping so wide your legs will never close."

"Do it!" Coco wailed and tried pulling her down with her legs, but Lucy's hips were beyond their reach, "I need to be so fucking wrecked! Knock me up! I wanna be helpless and so fucking pregnant. Make me yours! Yours... yours... ooh fuck!"

It was finally happening. Those cocks she'd eyed from the second everyone turned up, the only futa she'd constantly looked at throughout all other breedings, and who had shown her any shred of real kindness, was now pushing into her undersized cunt. Both heads hooked in and pulled her into shape. Coco grunted with the strain of being stretched so wide, the same enormity moving deeper and deeper through her canal. The folds closed shut around both heads with a swift snap.

They were inside her! At first, Coco wondered if it was worth the wait, feeling only the fullness, then Lucy pushed and she came buckets. The cat arched her back, mouth open in a silent wail, eyes rolled back and her body deformed by a huge belly and two titanic shafts pushing in. Tendons stood out all over, veins rising up her neck from the attempt at vocalising her sensations. Sound finally returned when the behemoths invaded her womb.

"So fucking big! Oh god, oh fuck, Lucy! I love you! Knock me up! Please, please, please!"

The bovine paused, but pushed the proclamation aside as she held Coco by the hips. As with her throat and stomach, Coco's pussy and womb protested being stretched into a living cocksleeve, yet neither had the power to resist. Lucy was inevitable, a force of nature that would fulfil Coco's deepest instincts, those she had ignored for so much of her life. Pre-cum spilled into her uterus and swelled it with more than just dick.

Inch by inch, Lucy progressed to the deepest region and beyond. Past Coco's tits, scraping along her cheeks, and past their heads, it still required several more minutes of constant pressure before their skin wetly clapped together in rejoice. Coco screamed on par with any horror character, yet hers was a sound of bliss.

Lucy moved her quartet of testicles under the cat, then released her hips to rest her upon them. In reaction to the comparatively meagre weight, Lucy's balls roiled, huge lumps rising all over as the sperm roused back to life. Several headed for the exits, only to stop. Lucy had spent years honing her self-awareness and control, all to keep from exploding too soon. Now more than ever, she wanted to savour this breeding of a girl almost two-feet shorter than her cocks.

She kissed the half-comatose cat-girl. The smack of lips was the perfect gunshot for her to start thrusting. Slowly, Lucy retracted inch after inch, hips rising high once more and Coco's belly assuming its rounded shape. The heads caught on her folds, though the futa kept pulling until the tension was at its finest, then lunged forward. A cacophony of sounds greeted her return and subsequent exit.

Screams of jubilation. Squelching on par with marshlands. Splashing like heavy rainfall. Above all, however, was the echo of the smack of her crotch on Coco's.

The face-fuck from earlier was just a teaser. She knew to hold back with someone's face, lest she threaten their life, but had no such restraint with a cunt. Even as the slap reverberated throughout the apartment, Lucy reared back and took another plunge. Not just brutally powerful or huge, she was quick too. Years of experience shone through as she slid to and fro and shifted angles to find just what made the best impact.

Her exploration discovered something that very nearly pushed her over the edge so soon. Lucy even paused mid-thrust. The tips of her cocks were grinding into a bump, soft and forgiving, reminiscent of a pussy. As she tested it, shuffling around with her cocks, she noticed where they were on Coco's body; her ovaries! The fucking cat-girl's fallopian tubes were prolapsing from all the earlier sperm that reamed them!

How many eggs were spilling into the slurry of lesser jizz? She had to fix it. Surely Coco wouldn't be pleased if all this breeding amounted to was just a couple dozen of Lucy's young. Her balls churned again, this time she relaxed just a bit, allowing a sperm to crawl through her urethra and out into the womb. They had their orders; plug up the openings.

"What's... FUCK!" Coco shrieked, then went deathly still as Lucy resumed her thrusts, but they weren't the source of her abrupt loss of cognition. Sperm over half her size had squirmed their way into her ruined tubes, perfectly sealing the exit for her eggs, at the same time stretching them such that, when released, there'd be nothing to slow the tide. No amount of time would lessen the sensations, only fold them into the unbridled ecstasy of Lucy breeding her.

Wet kisses dotted her face between thrusts. Coco's ego was nowhere to be found, still processing everything, though her id more than made up for it. Muscles contracted, tightened her pussy for Lucy's pleasure, while she returned every kiss with just as much sloppy vigour. Before long, their faces were damp with one another's spit.

It was so easy to lose concentration with as sublime a pussy as Coco's. Lucy almost let slip more sperm countless times, her cocks twitching through the cat-girl's body in desperation, begging for the release. But it needed to wait. She'd hold on until her cum was at its literal boiling point, stoked by the silky tightness.

Coco clamped down on her.

"Shit," Lucy groaned, "You're making this way harder than it has to be." No response beyond the ever-present moans of a fuck-addled brain, even so, the futa noticed a hint of focus in those eyes. They always moved to her tits, jiggling with every thrust, threatening to slide up and smack their faces any moment. The milk didn't help either.

"Oh, I'm so silly. You must be thirsty," Lucy cooed and pulled the cat upright, belly squished against her abs. It took a few thrusts to find the proper angles for her cocks, but she succeeded in keeping Coco's face clear and directly opposite her generous bosom, "Come, little slut, drink your fill."

No further invitation was needed. Coco's mindless self lunged forward and snatched a nipple, then the other when Lucy offered it. Though not the first time Lucy's teats pleasured her during a session, it was rare for her not to suck them herself. Most sluts were too far gone by her turn to do anything more than cum and breathe. Sometimes not even the latter.

Coco suckling added a new joy to the already lurid event. While she knew the sensations well, having breastfed all her kids, and herself on occasion, this was in the middle a breeding. Not only that, but with someone she quite possibly adored over all other partners. Fuck, she wanted to knock her up so bad. Not even for the sake of her job or fetish for doing so - one didn't become number one at Futa Care without loving every second of breeding, before and after the fact - but just to keep her.

"Fuck!" Lucy grunted and yanked Coco away, then spun her around. So much pussy juice and pre-cum gushed from the cat-girl's snatch that doing so lacked almost any friction, just enough for them to feel it. With her fecund middle facing away, Lucy grabbed an arm in each hand, "I'm done holding back."

What little Coco registered in her state of being was pure bliss. Her legs bounced off Lucy's thighs and balls as she was used like an undersized fleshlight designed purely to stretch and conform to whatever cock was inside. Though that would only apply to Lucy from then on. No other dick would even touch the sides of her cunt anymore.

SLAP! SLURP! SQUELCH! SLAP! SLURP! SQUELCH! Lucy's tireless thrusts ramped up the power as her balls swelled, covering more of her legs and closing in on the floor. Their weight did nothing to slow her, if anything, the weight and inertia they offered was enough to turn the 'slaps' into thunderous booms.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

"TAKE IT!" Lucy roared, her deep bovine voice and Amazonian lungs working to make the whole floor shake.

"GIVE IT, GIVE IT, GIVEITGIVEITGIVEIT!" Coco babbled then cried the most beautiful sound drowned out by the volatile explosion of jizz into her stuffed womb. The bed groaned as her belly flattened against it, the sound worsening as more and more weight was piled upon it. Lucy's sperm rioted on their way out, distending her cocks in grotesque shapes that only made the orgasm even better.

Once mostly smooth, Coco's belly erupted into a writhing mass of bulbous forms the size of huskies. No matter how reinforced the bed, it could only handle so much when each swimmer weighed as much as a prize-winning watermelon. Thousands of pounds, no, kilos poured into her by the second as Lucy's floor-resting balls contracted to deliver an unrivalled load.

The plugs in her fallopian tubes slipped out to join their siblings. Coco, through the hell-fire that was her every nerve, vein, muscle, bone and synapse, felt the glorious ecstasy of her ovum falling prey to a literal ocean of depraved sperm. Visions of the scenery flooded her mind, of tiny versions of herself, invisible to the naked eye, drowning in all that cum as they were fucked from every possible angle. Impregnation guaranteed.