Cracking Coconut Ch. 03-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her choice to climb off Yoko's huge cock. Her choice to lay on all fours and raise her rump high in the air. Her choice to reach back and pull her folds apart with a filthy squelching sound. Finally, it was her choice to say; "Fuck me with your giant cock, please?! My pussy's so fucking empty. My womb feels so small without all your huge sperm inside it. Please, Yoko? I need a huge cock that's bigger than my whole breeder-slut body to stretch me out."

Yoko blinked at first, then flashed her canines as she aimed her humongous cock, "Didn't answer my question."

"I'm a slut! I've been hiding it for so long, but I know now. I'm a total fucking slut for futa-cock." Coco glanced to the bovine, who caught her gaze and smiled, "So, please, shove that dick in me and stretch my pussy out. I never want my holes to close again."

"That can be arranged," Yoko said and planted her tip against the waiting hole.

"Hold up, hold up!" Abi's voice cut through. Joining her were Aria and Lydia. Kumano must've been somewhere else.

"Yes, Abi?" Yoko asked, exasperated.

"If she wants to be perma-gaped, then she needs some help. Look, her ass is already closing up."

"I take it that's where you come in?"

"Yup, we'll fuck her ass, maybe her face, and make sure it stays nice and huge for her. How's that sound, Coco?"

All three in her ass? Coco gulped. She told the truth earlier; she was a slut. The revelation still tingled on her tongue, like a juicy secret she'd kept for all her life, even from herself. She'd taken Kumano up her ass multiple times and, though she was enormously thick, the trio together dwarfed even her. The cat-girl moved a hand to her anus, feeling it pulsate and try closing. After everything she'd survived, she wasn't sure she'd make through them.

Then she looked to Lucy again. The bovine-futa had a cock raised, so magnificently thick it could be a monument all its own. Not even hard, Coco thought and licked her lips. Saying 'no' wasn't an option. She needed all the preparation she could get before Lucy annihilated her tiny holes.

"Yes! Please, everyone fuck me! Stretch my asshole so wide I won't even feel Abi's dick inside it."

"Hey!"

"I like the sound of that," Lydia snickered.

"Agreed," Aria said.

"Fuck both of you. Whatever, let's just do this."

There was no ceremony for Abi penetrating Coco's ass yet again. Why would there be? She'd already invited them in, rather, she begged for them to take her anus and turn into an oversized sheath for their cocks. She mewled happily as her anal walls clung to the smallest breeder's dick, then squealed and squirted as Aria pushed in alongside her. What an idiot she used to be, to fear and agonise over having her hole plied open like a too-small sweater. Pain and ecstasy mixed into the perfect storm that had her pussy drooling copiously.

The dripping of her juices erupted into a blissful splash as Lydia joined the fray. Looking back, the three were standing around her rump, surrounding it and closing in as they pushed ever deeper. The only one left out was Yoko, but the largest of the four didn't seem vexed as she calmly walked around them. She climbed onto the bed, then shoved Coco up. The others took her cue and lifted Coco too, allowing Yoko to slide underneath.

And to angle her cock just right to slide across the cat-girl's tingling clit. The underbelly slid across her gaping folds, coaxing still more fem-cum from her, then she felt it, a spongy mass that completely smothered her lips. Coco sank an inch, cunt kissing the glans, then another as the other three let gravity do their work. As three separate bulges pushed through her guts, Yoko's member finally entered.

Indistinguishable, yet unique, pain and pleasure pulled all her muscles taut as she stretched. Her ass took the glory, Abi and Aria side by side with Lydia creating a pyramid of cock in her anus, however it made no difference as her pussy adhered to every juicy, pulsating vein of Yoko's steel shaft. Every beat echoed in her chest, drowning out her own heart. Deliciously wet sounds filled the room as pre-cum gushed into her orifices and were immediately displaced by the cocks responsible.

The bulges crept higher up her body until they parted her tits. Coco's head remained flung back, drool streamed down her chin and neck, splitting against the huge, blunt protuberances, following the throbbing lanes down to her crotch. Yoko wasted little time in smacking their bodies together, pre-cum, pussy juice and spit splashing out to announce it. At the same time, the others did their utmost to impale her.

Abi was already at her limit, sawing back and forth while her cohorts' balls met Coco's thighs. The Amazon petered out not long after, while Lydia kept going beyond the stomach and up her throat. She didn't reach Coco's mouth, however her pre-cum did, as it spurted up and out her lips. The other two filled her stomach until it sloshed with their prolificacy. Yoko had the same mission as her balls contracted, swelled and rumbled. Already, Coco's full womb finally expanded again.

This was paradise. All four breeders started fucking her properly, albeit at awkward rhythms given how crowded her ass was, however that didn't stop them infusing every ounce of strength into it. Yoko aided them, her cock all but replacing Coco's spine, lifting the cat high, then slamming her down in tandem with her allies. Not one inch of her body was exonerated from the ecstasy, from the follicles on her head, to her toes curling in on themselves. She could barely breathe with Lydia's dick constantly ramming her throat, but she adored it all.

Even the feeling of her body stretching beyond repair. Nothing else quite explained the perpetual ache and raw... pulling sensation in her holes and hips. Kumano's dick forced her hips to widen, but these four finished that goal. Once they were through, she'd be the perfect cocksleeve for Lucy's gigantic, womb-wreckers.

"You left me a bit full still," Lucy's voice said, rousing the cat from her fuck-drunk stupor, "Come here."

In that instant, Coco's world expanded even further. The addictive saltiness of Lydia's pre-cum clashed against unparalleled sweetness, then the flavours mixed and joined together in decimating her taste-buds. A milky slime oozed past her lips, wrapped around two plump teats that filled her mouth almost perfectly, even as she did her utmost to gulp it all down. The weight of her middle burgeoned every second.

Naturally, she reached down to feel at herself. Just with pre-cum, milk and the leftover jizz congealed inside her womb, she'd become a fecund tribute to fertility, and only grew from there. Her pelvis and hips creaked the whole time, forced to accept the combined girth of so many hyper cocks. The inevitable birth would be easy by comparison.

Flashes of what her life would become brought Coco to perhaps her greatest orgasm since her arrival. Motherhood was her destiny, but first she had the pregnancy of the century to experience. Slapping hands down on her womb, squirting at how sensitive her skin had become, she could only imagine the number of embryos already inseminated. Her belly would swell day by day, so huge she lost all access to her lap, the floor would be a distant memory, and forget navigating a supermarket unless she wanted to knock down every shelf in her path. Everything about her existence would boil down to carrying the breeders' many young.

Another orgasm ripped through her in response. The others felt it. They teased and praised her as they prolonged her stay in heaven, surrounded by the musk of breeders, their cocks inside her, and sperm going to town on her eggs. Yet she still hadn't experienced Yoko's climax.

Though her wait didn't last long. A muffled growl signalled a rise in the palpitations, becoming a pounding on par with the dicks in her ass. She didn't know why the sound was muffled, but didn't care as the first of many, many spurts pushed her belly into mythic realms of matron beauty. The others weren't far behind.

Their combined orgasms proved too much and pushed Lucy back. Once released, Coco's mouth morphed into a fount of jizz of varying thickness, throat surging with the many, many swimmers on their search for release. Its eruption calmed, covering her front in semen, including her belly that had was on its way to ten-fold its former size. Still Yoko didn't feel anywhere near done as she kept thrusting and cumming and pushing Coco into yet orgasm after orgasm.

"That's no way to treat their cum."

Coco gurgled as she saw a dark shape blot out her vision, then moaned at the pain of her jaw dislocating. It was Kumano, she recognised its taste and texture, who eagerly pushed all the way down her throat and joined the other three in her inflating stomach. Even as the flow wound down and her gut resembled several waterbeds stacked on one another, they kept fucking her. From the corner of her eye, she noticed Lucy watching like a kid waiting their turn with the newest toy.

She wouldn't disappoint her...

Was Coco's last thought before everything became too much. She had flickers of consciousness, usually just enough to register that her belly could house every breeder around, before she passed out again. The next time kept her awareness.

"Rise and shine, Coconut." Lucy's face filled her bleared vision

"Call me Coco," the cat-girl said with a dopey smirk, voice a gargled mess, but mostly understandable.

"Alright, Coco," Lucy said and stood up, her visage replaced by the heads of twin cocks. Even with the round, flat shapes, the veins on her shaft still bulged into view. Level with their peaks were Lucy's balls... no, they more resembled barrels. No, trucks. No... she just didn't have a comparison worthy of such enormities.

They were testicles. Sperm tankards. Vessels for the seed that would seal her fate as a mother to the six most potent futanari in history. Coco licked her lips and stroked her rotund belly. Nothing like a deliciously thick cock, wreathed in the purest musk she'd ever sample, with sperm that had to be bigger than most animals, for breakfast.

"It's finally my turn."

--Chapter 06--

There was no moving from that position. Coco was stuck on her back, beaming up at the slowly hardening lengths, their scent thickening into a near-palpable mist as she inhaled it. So much cum stuffed her once compact belly that she wasn't sure she'd need to eat for another week, however the temptation offered by Lucy's cum barrels was too much to be ignored. Even if it burst her open, or forced her to expel all that semen from both ends, she'd make it fit. Her stomach growled in agreement.

"We need a better position," Lucy said and squatted down.

A thought-numbing orgasm knocked Coco out for a second as both cocks squished against her face. She took one breath and that was it. When she remembered breathing out was also important, she was atop her gigantic belly. While not an orgasm, she trembled in pleasure at discovering it put her almost directly level with Lucy's balls. Her semi-flaccid cocks hung over the oblong spheres for the moment, but they kept twitching and lifting a little higher. Eventually, they'd be out of her lips reach.

Coco leapt at the fleeting opportunity and grabbed at them. Goosebumps ran up her arms when she touched them, their heat like a stove top through oven mitts, and tried lifting, only to find herself straining. How much did they weigh? She glanced up, seeing Lucy's cocky smirk leering over those sublime tits.

"Last time I weighed them, they came in about 5 kilos each. Soft."

Tremors rippled in Coco's cunt at the information. That meant they were equivalent to two and a half bottles of soda, and only getting heavier. She almost didn't register herself making out with the tip of one, tongue flicking out and into its wide urethra, where she tasted delirium inducing pre. After sampling five other futanari, she had a good measure of how virile they each were just from flavour, and Lucy trampled on all the others. Given enough time, she'd cum again just licking it up.

An outcome she worked towards with gusto. Coco licked all around the head of one, while she stroked the other with her spare hand, useless as it was against such a monster. Her fingers barely covered one vein from side to side. As Lucy's glans shone with her saliva, and more pre-cum dribbled out, Coco finally pulled it in to make out. Moans vibrated in her chest constantly as she saturated her mouth in its flavour.

Stronger pulsations filled out the shaft. It jerked free of her grip, but Coco just used both hands to keep it down. The other dick just lurched up, drooping slightly, but bending further up by the second. She had to keep this one down, but her arms were only so strong. Her only option seemed like shoving it into her mouth and down her throat.

But that was impossible. She'd thought that time and again, however this truly seemed hopeless. Still only semi-erect, so huge and heavy, Lucy's tip could literally smother her face. The others were dire situations, true, but none compared to her. Then she noticed the words leading to Lucy's crotch.

It started simple with 'you can do it', gradually getting lewder as she went down. Being half-hard, some of the words were unreadable, but none were anything but encouragement. She looked to Lucy again, finding a kindness in those eyes. Unlike the few that let her adjust, she had no intention of stealing control on impulse.

"Just take it easy and let your body get what it wants."

"Okay," Coco said against the cock and fixed her lips to the delicacy-spewing hole, while she milked its length with her hands. As she stroked, she pushed and pulled herself against it, flattening her tongue into the head as more pre-cum leaked out. Designed for lubricant, it was expected to just slip and slide about, instead it stuck to her lips and gums, oozing down her chin at its own pace, unworried by physical law. The only thing that hastened it was the sudden deluge as she tried cramming the head inside.

Fuck, it made her feel so small. The others had too, but not to such an extent, and never just while their mostly limp dicks stared her in the face. All the porn she watched would've seen her with the cock down her throat by then, yet it was impossible to do that quickly. Not without Lucy brutalising her.

Massive hands cupped her face. She returned her gaze to the Amazonian-bovine mix and saw the promise that she would take control if desired. Coco froze in place, caught between the masochistic desire awakened by Abi and the others, and a new need. Not one for self-preservation, that concept had been abandoned, but of pleasuring this monument of a breeder. Getting her off with her own ability wasn't a means to an end, for her pussy to be spared - if anything she wanted it inside her more by the microsecond - but to prove she could. She wanted Lucy to praise her.

To want her. To experience the teaser for her cavernous cunt drenched in wanton need. And, above all, she wanted to see just how huge Lucy's sperm were. No imprints appeared through her scrotum, but they could just be dormant, waiting to see if Coco was worthy of their awakening. She wouldn't disappoint.

Shaking her head, Coco gathered pre in her mouth and let it drool all over the flat crown. Once it shone with the slimy, sticky resin, she took what felt like her first real breath since Kumano fucked her, and opened wide. The top hooked past her teeth, but her jaw wouldn't stretch wider. Her chin didn't even reach its middle. She brought her hands into the fray and hooked them into her mouth and pulled.

Excruciating discomfort tested her resolve for a moment, then washed away on a tide of exquisite pleasure. Her jaw had dislocated under her own power. No longer encumbered by stifling concepts of self-care or the separation of pain and pleasure, Coco forced her lips around the thickest glans on Earth. Even flatter than the rest, Lucy's tip was easily a fist in depth at its thinnest, which soon filled out the cat-girl's once resistant throat. Now it was just another sleeve, another part of the living condom she'd become, as it enveloped the greatest dick she knew. And subsequently choked her of air, but that wasn't important.

Lucy hummed a moan at the achievement, then tightened her grip on Coco. It wasn't to take over, no, but to hold her in place as, like a surge of cum, blood filled out the monumental length. She looked to the other dick, finding it exploding in size too. Was Lucy holding back the entire time? Her question was answered as what she'd perceived as the biggest dick alive shattered its own record. A long, phallic shadow subsumed her own shape.

At the same time, she experienced the blissful pleasure of her throat stretching further and further. The sensation spread deeper as Lucy hardened. Her cock, with nowhere else to go, extended into Coco's body, down her gullet, her oesophagus and settled in her chest, despite Lucy standing entire feet away. It was impossible to take in its entirety from that position, so she used its sibling to judge just how impossibly fucked her body was.

And came from it.

She thanked herself for having the others fuck her ass. Lucy would test it at some point, though she doubted it'd be an easy fit regardless. The cocks had surpassed her body in width two futanari ago. Part of her expected it to be an easy jump in girth, like Kumano to Yoko, just enough to make her feel the stretch. Not this.

It looked thick enough for two of her to be stacked up and still not equal its sheer girth. Even if that worked, the length was far greater. This was something designed to breed giants, not five-foot-four cat-girl, yet she craved it all the same. Oh fuck, she was gonna cum again just looking at it. Or was that because of the constant throbbing in her chest, each palpitation so strong it echoed throughout her bones and rattled her brain. Yes and yes. Both made her pussy clench in futile efforts at closing.

With all the skin stretched, she could just make out the next marker for her; 'you can do better, keep going'. The one beyond it read 'must go this...' then it cut off. What did that mean? Her mind caught up, putting it together when she crossed her eyes to see the finished sentence '... deep for breeding.'

She looked up and received a nod. If she couldn't take that much, then Lucy would leave her wanting, fuck her face and ass, but never her cunt. It had to be both dicks in her once virtuous throat. If not, then she'd never get so much as a drop of cum for her mind-bogglingly full womb that still felt so empty.

That could not happen.

She wouldn't let it. Coco reached out for the towering futa's legs, only to find them beyond her reach. But not her balls. She latched onto them instead, finding the skin perfectly flush against its cargo, such that she barely found a grip. It was to steady herself, aware she didn't have the strength to pull herself any deeper, much less cram another inside. She nodded around Lucy's cock and followed the other cock as it was levelled toward her lips. It wasn't fully hard!

The realisation struck another orgasm from her ruined body. Only a semi could bend the way it did as Lucy pressed the giant head against her stuffed face. A thumb hooked into her cheek and pulled. Stretching like that should be impossible, then again so was everything about the last few weeks. Coco mewled in the agony of her body distorting to a whole new extreme, then squirted as the cock hooked inside.

Oh fuck... this was it! Two giant dicks in her throat at the same time! She'd be lucky to talk after this, or even breathe, but it'd worth it. Not only would all that jizz bloat her belly further, but it'd secure her next breeding. Two blazing pinpricks against the enormity of her womb told her this was right. That she made the right choice even if it meant a normal life would forever elude her.

1...56789...12