Cracking Coconut Ch. 03-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, fuck normalcy. Who the fuck could possibly refuse the harrowing ecstasy Coco had experienced? Fools, that's who. Those people Kumano said were watching them probably thought 'poor girl' or 'glad it's not me', but they were morons of the highest calibre. Coco knew better.

Her sisters who thought they were better than her because they had jobs and were older? Idiots. Her mother that settled for just birthing the three of them? Wasteful. Her extended family were no better. Especially aunt Klara. If she just got to feel a giant dick with this incredible musk go down her throat, spewing pre-cum all the while, then she'd understand.

Despite all that, Coco was glad they didn't know better. It meant she got to keep this knowledge, and Lucy, to herself. She'd be her current breeder's perfect cocksleeve, the kind that sheathed both her dicks and ballooned like a bouncy castle with her cum. Then her babies. So many babies.

A huge mass pushed against her hands. Coco snapped back to reality in time for Lucy to shove the second head past her lips. Thanks to copious amounts of spittle and pre, she slid into her throat with relative ease. Not an atom of o2 could sneak past them. Her throat may as well have been painted around the twin shafts.

Still, she hadn't reached the barrier to breeding. It almost made her giggle, and would have if her face and sternum weren't stretched like a photoshop model around two dicks bigger than her whole body. Unable to breathe, move or stop cumming, her greatest concern was proving she deserved Lucy's seed. Every last drop.

Pre-cum poured into her already full belly while the shafts throbbed toward full erections. It fuelled her lusts, the warmth permeated everything and guided her muscles, caressing them into abductions as she yanked on Lucy's immovable balls. Coco didn't think herself weak, more than capable of opening the proverbial pickle jar, however no matter the struggle, Lucy wouldn't budge. Perfect for her needs as the monument to breeders everywhere held her ground as Coco inched down the shafts.

She imagined that she resembled a snake trying to devour a rhino or something equally massive. Part of her wished she'd been born one a snake-girl, like Melissa from middle-school - she could swallow a watermelon whole by seventh grade - but then she doubted she'd have met Lucy or the others. Since reptiles didn't breed the same way.

Regardless of DNA or physiological limits, Coco persisted. Drowning in pre-cum and spit, suffocated by phalli unlike anything before, left her lungs in agony that somehow only augmented the pleasure of her ruination. She had no illusions that when Lucy finished with her, there'd be no return to normalcy for her. Not when she was certain her pussy and ass would gape forever. The heads butted against the entrance to her stomach.

At the same time, Lucy patted her between the ears, "Good girl, you've earned your breeding."

Something about her voice made Coco's stomach turn. It wasn't a switch from sickly sweet to venomous bite like with Kumano, her overall sound remained the same, however there was a hint of... reluctance. Was she disappointed?

Yes. But not in the cat-girl specifically. Coco focused her eyes, ignoring the black spots creeping, and noticed just how far she had to go. She hadn't even grazed the halfway mark. It took her that long just to earn her breeding, but that didn't mean Lucy would perform her best. For that, Coco had to reach the base, devour the sheaths and all.

There was no chance she'd do that on her own, not without falling comatose. Coco tapped the powerful thigh for attention, then gestured for her to be pulled down.

"Oh, honey, that..."

Coco cut her off with a viscous gag, so strong it nearly succeeded in spilling pre-cum past her lips. The cat made the gesture again, harder and faster, pouring all her will into conveying that Lucy should grab her head and slam it down. Maybe it'd break her, maybe it'd leave her a limp doll no better than a fleshlight, but she needed help. Her strength wasn't enough to beat the ticking clock of her lungs.

"I suppose it has been a while since I face fucked someone. I usually reserve the energy for the cunt, but then again, no one begged me for it like that. Before I start," Lucy's fingers dug into Coco's head, just a fraction of her power, enough to make clear how easily she could control the inflated girl's fate, "You should know I won't be gentle like Kumano was."

Gentle like Kumano?

Of all the feelings Coco should've experienced in that moment - fear, terror, anxiety, all synonyms of the three - she only experienced one; excitement. It would hurt, which meant pleasure. It would likely ruin her oesophagus, throat and jaw for her lifetime, which made her pussy quiver in envy. Lucy wouldn't stop until she was comatose and leaking cum by the bucket, which pushed her over the edge and plummeted into a brutal climax.

Waves of pleasure crashed into her. Each so powerful she felt them echo throughout her entire body, contracting every muscle and even tugging herself another inch down. Maybe two or three breedings ago she might've been conflicted, still abhorred by the very prospect of enjoying herself as Coconut, but now her thoughts were pure and simple; she wanted it.

Lucy's shafts flexed and expelled a great weight into her belly, "Good girl. Here I come!"

A single, mighty pull sounded the first of many cracks. Coco didn't know if it was the speed of her impalement, a bone breaking, or simply her own brain shattering as three whole feet razed her poor gullet and bottomed out in her stomach, stretching it down against her womb. Sperm gushed from her ruined pussy as she came amidst the agony of being fucked so deep and opened so wide. Still, Coco wanted more. Her nose had yet to smash into Lucy's gleaming, ebony crotch.

At least another foot separated them. She didn't need to look for Lucy's eyes to know it was just a matter of time. Even so, Coco still pulled on her motherly hips, cramming only a centimetre more, but enough to get Lucy pulling again. Was she taking her time, the cat wondered as she gradually sank deeper. No, it was her own body.

Nothing that huge had defiled her. Yoko and Kumano weren't even close, not really. Between spurts of cum from her cunt, she listened to the deep creaking of her body. Cartilage, bones, organs and everything else strained against Lucy in foolish resistance. Or perhaps it was by her own design? The slightest bit of progress had her clenching harder around the massive sperm being jettisoned from her womb. The tighter she became, the better everything else was.

Several minutes passed in that exhausting battle for total impalement. Six inches was all that divided her lips from Lucy's sweaty flesh. While she wanted nothing more than to taste and smell her, the closeness did offer another avenue of closeness. Coco wrapped her quivering arms around the Amazon-bovine's testicles and mewled.

They were so hot. Like a quartet of giant water balloons filled with boiling water, yet so dense and thick-skinned that she wasn't burned. Her hands wouldn't meet around them of course, just one would be enough to trap her forever, but that wasn't her goal. She just needed to reach a bit further, strain her limb to the point it felt like it'd pop out her shoulder, then it was on her fingers. Or a teaser anyway. Just a drop from the only honeypot she'd gladly drown in.

For now, however, it was but a means to an end.

Lucy panted from overhead in tortuous restraint. Slamming the adorably depraved cat-girl down on her crotch would be simple if she let loose even a bit more, however she didn't want to break her, only leave her holes so used that no other cocks could hope to pleasure her. Pulses ran up and down her lengths at the thought of Abi gliding in without touching the sides of Coco's pussy. Although, Lucy thought as she squeezed another inch down, even her half-ass effort might not be enough.

There were plenty of reasons she'd chosen to join the others in breeding Coco. Not least because her body was just Lucy's type. It was the naive sense of sexuality the cat possessed. Even the employee I.d. where she was dressed in a professional suit oozed with charm, though that likely came from her breasts opening her buttons into a diamond-shaped cleavage window. But as the breeding continued, she found more to like.

Her resilience for one. So many girls were chosen for them, Futa Care's top six breeders, only to break when Abi finished, and others rarely made it to Kumano. Maybe a dozen had gotten past Yoko and even fewer interested Lucy in the past several years. Becoming a mother herself changed things, not just in her body and libido, but in how she chose partners. It wasn't enough for their body to be deliciously hot or to have a personality she liked. They had to be... more. She couldn't necessarily explain it in words.

Something drew her to Coco and that was enough. Only time would tell if that was simply her sublime fertility, the scent of which permeated the penthouse even after thousands of gallons of cum had been spilled, or the fact she...

"Oooh, it's been a while," Lucy said as doll-like fingers toyed with her meaty folds, then pushed inside, "I knew there was a reason I wanted you." No one, not a single breeder slut in all her time with Futa Care - fifteen years in just a few months - had ever tried it. Granted, none of them had the strength of body or mind to do something like reciprocate, but Coco was just full of surprises.

"But you'll have to do more to make me really feel it." As underappreciated as her pussy was, Lucy was a giant futa with everything to scale. It made birthing her children a breeze, but almost meant a few fingers were nothing more than a tickle. Coco groaned, further astounding the bovine, and crammed her right hand inside, "That's the stuff."

Anyone else, perhaps even Lucy herself, would've passed out from lack of air. Such dedication, she silently cooed and flexed her powerful muscles, dragging her new favourite girl, second only to family, down the last few inches of cock. A laugh escaped her; she had sheathed her sheath inside her. Upon relaying the amusing fact, Coco fanned her hand out to stretch the walls in a modicum of her own expansion.

"Now you've done it," Lucy chuckled and gripped her tighter. Her cock had pushed out several gallons of semen, now piling on the floor, the more resilient sperm flopping about like fish. It should've lowered the cat a good few inches, however she was completely trapped. No matter how slick, how lubed her throat was, the only escape for Coco was by Lucy's own almost power, "I hope you're prepared, because I'm going to destroy your tight little throat. You'll be lucky to speak after wards, because you'll be vomiting my cum for the next decade."

"MHHM!" Coco squealed in a sudden climax.

What a fucking slut. Lucy saw no reason to hesitate any longer and wrenched the poor girl away. At arms length, with only a few feet of her cocks out, she slammed Coco back down. What followed was a beat of rapturous throat-fucking. Shoving back, Coco slurped on the every inch that appeared from her insanely stretched lips, and led into the sound of spittle flying everywhere when her nose was mashed into Lucy's crotch. Droplets of sweat flew off the bovine and into Coco's nostrils, dooming her to forever smell the futa.

Cum poured from her snatch in a constant dripping, but spurted in time with the face fuck. Even as her womb emptied of everything but the most congealed lumps of jizz, her belly remained full, fed a perpetual stream of pre-cum. All the while, perhaps on auto-pilot as her eyes rolled further and further back, Coco kept fisting the futa's pussy until it was gushing in tandem with her pussy.

"Can't believe I'm saying this already," Lucy groaned as she slammed her new favourite cat down for the umpteenth time, "But I'm gonna cum."

Like a trigger, Coco roused back to life. No longer was her arm alone in moving, her throat and tongue joined the action too, doing everything in their power to bring Lucy's peak higher. Pre-cum gushed faster, thicker, bloating her gut and forcing still more semen from her uterus. Rivers of the gunk ran from Coco's nose.

"Oh fuck, you really are a breeder slut. I'm not even cumming in your womb and you want so bad. Well, fine. I'll try knocking up your whore mouth-pussy. It'll make good practice."

For the briefest second, their eyes reconnected. Coco's were bloodshot, watering so bad one might fear she'd become dehydrated, but a single desire made her yellow and blue eyes shine; 'breed me'. With so much practice under her belt, Lucy all but heard the request shrieked in her ears.

Balls clenching, writhing with enormous shapes unseen by Coco, the futa held her down. Twitches echoed from Lucy into the cat-girl, before the loudest spurt of the month filled the room. It wasn't the pungent noise of a cumshot elevated several times over, but the ripe sound of two holes ejecting an endless log of jizz with the same force of a broken pipe. At the same time, Coco's belly erupted into a yoga ball that descended low and pushed on the floor. In mere moments, it supported her body and even pushed her past Lucy's hips.

That didn't mean she lost even a millimetre of dick. Her face was held firm, nose and mouth completely smothered in Lucy's flesh. Each lurch of the futa's cocks echoed in Coco, her throat contorting around the shafts as they filled her stomach. In some corner of her mind, she felt the writhing inside and out and tried comparing it to the others, but more just kept pouring in. Pressure built until she was fit to burst.

With the top plugged so tight, relief only came from one path; her ass. Through the winding path of her innards, cum raced to spare her. Just as her womb lost all it was willing to give, her asshole opened wide for the fattest sperm she'd ever know. Coco's stomach never changed size, ingesting and expelling cum in equal measures. Lucy's fresh jizz replaced the pool around her feet in no time, and still she kept cumming.

"Such a good slut. You deserve a taste," Lucy said as her flow dwindled. She stepped away, holding Coco in place, then stopped when the tips were in her mouth. The cat-girl came when the final two sperm squelched their way past her lips.

They were enormous! Their presence kept her from unconsciousness, mind hungry to etch her first real encounter with such things in her mind. Her cheeks were puffed out with their sheer mass and made her feel like a chipmunk, though curiosity only lasted so long when her lungs craved air. Covered in slick, gooey semen, they slid down her ruined throat with ease. Then she took her first real breath in what felt like years.

She looked to Lucy's still throbbing erections and smiled, jaw popping back into place, "More?"

For a second, the bovine stared at her in silence, breaking it with a snort, then chortling, "Oh, you are amazing, I'll give you that. But maybe hold off a second, okay, kitten? Your cheeks are still purple."

"Fine," Coco pouted, at least she still had the taste of those ginormous sperm in her mouth. Her face lit up; they were still snaking out her ass, "Can I hold one? Of your sperm." Lucy didn't respond, not even a laugh. She simply bent down and grabbed something beyond Coco's vision, eyes still blurred from the tears of suffocation, then held it up for her. A micro orgasm shocked the cat when she took it all in.

"How big is it?" Coco asked, voice raising several octaves like a child on Christmas morning.

"Well," Lucy eyed her in awe, "Um, they've never really been measured in length. Only weight."

"They must be so heavy," Coco said and slapped a hand on her squirming gut, several swimmers pushed out against her hand and tits.

"About 25lbs on average. More on a good day."

"And is today a good day?" Coco licked her lips, despite her stomach being large enough to fit her several times over.

"Oh yes," Lucy said and walked over, handing her the sperm, "I think it might be the best yet."

"It's gorgeous. It looks longer than Abi's cock. Oooh, no wonder they feel so good sliding through me. Can't wait for you to fuck my womb so fucking full of them. I can feel it, so many eggs just waiting for your seed, Lucy. When you start, please don't stop. Keep fucking me until I'm so huge and pregnant that you can't even move around me."

"Don't worry about that, just catch your breath. I want you conscious for long as possible."

"What about drowning me in your pussy?"

"That comes later. Even I'll need a break from time to time."

"Can't wait."

"Tell me, Coco, what did you honestly see yourself doing with your life? You wanted to work at Futa Care, I get that, but what was your dream?" Lucy asked, sitting on the bed, now ill-equipped for the hugely engorged cat.

Coco paused and contemplated the sperm in her hands. It was easily the size of a Great Dane, thankfully lighter than one. What was her end goal at Futa Care before all this? The job she'd been offered was in management, but she had no skill in that area. Maybe counselling, but what could she counsel a futa in as a female? In all likelihood, she'd have failed and moved back home without accomplishing anything.

"I don't think I had one. Maybe meeting a futa and spending my life with them, but..." Coco blushed, "I have no real skills. I barely graduated high school, didn't want to go to college and this was the first job I'd been offered. There wasn't really anything for me."

"So, in a weird twist of fate, this whole thing showed me what my only skill is; being bred. Sure, it freaked me out, who wouldn't be, but I can't deny that it all feels so good. And it'll mean I get to keep working with futanari, getting knocked up with more, and mothering some. I assume, anyway."

"You can raise as many as you want. One girl even chose to raise her twenty-offspring litter by herself," Lucy said, "So, you were really just hoping to meet a futa?"

"More or less," Coco shrugged.

"What then? Move in with them, date, get engaged, married and then motherhood?"

"Probably. Maybe not in that order if it was the right one, but yeah. Not that it'll happen now. After you all, I'll never meet someone big enough for me."

"Well..." Lucy fiddled with her horn, "Um, if you'd like, my place is huge. Even with my kids, it's a bit, you know? Vacant. You could stay with me."

"Futa Care already gave me an apartment."

"Yeah, good luck with fitting in that."

Coco giggled, "Good point. I'll be trapped in a month."

"Hmm, maybe two if I'm lenient."

"But you won't be, will you?"

"Of course not. I'm gonna make sure you're so fucking swollen with my young, you'll be classified as a planet by your second trimester."

"Then I guess I'll need a big, strong, beautiful futa to look after me. And keep me fed with all her huge, chunky sperm. And fuck me when my hormones are going haywire," Coco said.

"Or, just thinking aloud, a futa that could take you out on the town, show you the sights, treat you to a nice dinner, then take you home and fuck your pregnant, hormonal brains out."

"Are you asking me out?" Coco asked, briefly forgetting the sperm in her hand as she stared, slack-jawed, at Lucy. This goddess of a breeder was asking her out?

Lucy lowered her face, bangs hiding the world from view. She wasn't used to people seeing her being vulnerable in any capacity, nor accustomed to asking someone out. The last 'date' she went on was only a prefix for an all-night fuck session with womb wrecking consequences.

"Only if you want it. I'll breed you either way, so it's just... Maybe forget it? I dunno what I'm even saying, anymore. Like, I felt drawn to you, but I was kinda thinking it was just because I've been out of the breeding game a while. Only fucked a few friends. Sure they got pregnant, but that was just a by-product. I wasn't in it for the impregnation. That's off topic though."

1...678910...12