All Comments on 'Crop Dusting'

by SirRender

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
galisongalisonalmost 2 years ago

Love the story, but DDT is notoriously harmless to humans.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89almost 2 years ago

Yeah, what galison said. DDT effects the environment, not humans.

Also, I kinda fail to see the point of this story. The husband adds nothing, so I don't get why you kept mentioning him, especially since she's only 20 so it's a bit odd for her to be married but her brother-friends to not be. I loved that she had big tits, but it was just a bit of stripping, a bit of delayed dressing, and... she cried? From being naked when the others were already naked before? She sees them naked and they're fine, but they see her naked and she cries? Why?

Like, this doesn't quite seem to be a full ENF story, since it's too short and includes male nudity and a CFNM part. It seems incomplete, unfocused on what the main kinks/themes are, and disjointed made of different parts that don't fully fit each other. The ending even makes it feel like you only had her crying because you didn't want to write more and didn't know how else to end it. The fact she has big tits is also bizarre for an ENF story, since 90% of ENF authors seem to have some unspoken rule about only giving their female protagonists C-cups or smaller.

All in all, despite being a huge fan of ENF and loving ENF stories, I found this story just... weird. And not in a good way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirRender@SirRender
Occasional writer of adult fiction, eternal admirer or female beauty. I do not hang out in the forums so email me if you really like my stories.