Crossing Boundaries - Mandy Pt. 07

Story Info
Mandy and Daddy experience a revelation about their feelings.
3.4k words
4.68
11k
15

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Super brief recap of the story so far:

Mandy is an 18 year old girl who is experiencing a bit of a dilemma. She has an extremely high sex drive, which leads her to compulsive masturbation and a rather broad taste in porn. There is also a hint she may be bisexual. At the same time, she is very inexperienced and is not attracted to boys her age. When her father succumbs to a taboo temptation, she begins to explore her sexual desires in greater depth - becoming a willing submissive, performing virtually any sex act her father requests.

The story picks up the morning after Mandy was instructed to allow two strangers to have sex with her in a public bathroom while her father watched and eventually joined.

All persons are at least 18 years of age and no character or situation is based in reality.

One other note: Mandy - Parts 1 thru 6 are written in first person, from the perspective of Daddy (i.e., Jerry). In the interest of plot and character development, the story moves forward from this point in third person.

-----------

Jerry woke up alone for the first time in days, and his heart immediately felt his daughter's absence. He lay in bed, looking at the ceiling as he contemplated what had transpired, the truly dark path he'd taken his beloved daughter down, and what to do next.

He examined his heart and his conscience, and found, somewhat to his surprise, that he had no regrets. He loved his daughter dearly and she had been a very willing participant, but surely what they had done would be considered wrong by anyone's standards. On the other hand, he knew that given the same choices in the moments when those choices presented themselves, he would have done exactly what he did. Furthermore, he was sure that Mandy would say the same.

Nevertheless, he thought he should do something special for his special girl. He didn't want her to come to think of their relationship as purely sexual, nor to think of herself as merely a sex object.

Jerry and Mandy both had always been early risers, but as Jerry crept past Mandy's bedroom on his way to the kitchen to make coffee, her room seemed quiet. He silently opened the door to peek in.

To his surprise, she was not in the room and her bed was neatly made. At first, he thought perhaps she had just gotten up before him and was waiting in the kitchen; probably already had the coffee going. Then, he noticed a piece of lined notebook paper on the pillow, on which was written a note:

"Dear Daddy,

First of all, don't worry. I love you very, very much, and I'm not mad about anything that's happened. I just need a day or two to myself to think. I need to figure some things out and just need the space and time to do it.

Please don't worry,

I love you,

Mandy

PS - I think I more than love you. That's the problem."

Jerry read the note three times, his heart dropping lower each time. To begin with, just the fact of her absence created an emptiness in him. Secondly, despite her admonition not to worry, he did. Had he been wrong? Had she been less willing a participant than he had led himself to believe? Was she going to spill the beans to her mother? The police? A trusted friend? The note seemed to indicate otherwise, but his apprehension remained.

He sat on her bed and looked at the empty space his daughter had once occupied. He laid down and rested his head on her pillow. With a deep breath he took in her lingering scent. It was musky and sweet. It was her body and her hair and her sex.

He recalled the moment she had looked lovingly into his eyes and asked him to make love to her. He remembered with a clarity that was both wonderful and terrifying, the moment he had entered her, had felt her warm wetness, heard her gasp as she felt his cock inside her for the first time. He remembered the taste of her, the almost overwhelming stimulation at seeing and touching her small breasts, the sensation of flicking his tongue over her hard nipples...

Then he recalled how willing she had been to be bent over his knee and spanked; how quickly her pussy had become wet as she received his discipline; how amenable she had been to being treated like a cheap slut.

After some time, he left his daughter's bed and went to retrieve his phone, in hopes that perhaps Mandy had texted him. She had not.

There was nothing else to do but get ready for the office and go to work as though nothing unusual was happening. He thought about texting Mandy's mom to see if she'd seen her, but quickly rejected that idea - no sense throwing up any red flags.

Utterly distracted, he walked through the entire day as if his body was simply a machine that he was operating. He felt completely disconnected from the world, for there was, he realized, no world for him without Mandy.

He and Mandy had always been close. After his drive to build a successful business enterprise had led to the estrangement from his wife, he had redoubled his effort and determination to strengthen his relationship with his daughter. He knew a few divorced men who turned into mere weekend warriors with their kids, and he had vowed never to allow that.

Still, he realized that they hadn't talked about sex much, if at all. He had left that to her mother. He knew she'd had a few boyfriends here and there, and he knew she was loved and admired by her peers, not only for her stunning beauty, but also for her simple down-to-earth charm and humility. If she was aware that she was one of the most attractive girls at school, she never behaved like it, had never thought of herself as above or below anyone, and had been just as comfortable on the chess and math teams as she was on the cheerleading squad. She truly was a remarkable little girl who had grown into an amazing young woman.

Suddenly, another realization hit him like a truck, and his mouth dropped open in shock. He didn't just love Mandy, he was IN love with her! A flood of emotion washed through him, and in that moment he knew - he knew - he was willing to give up anything, risk losing everything to be with her; to be her father, lover, boyfriend, partner, confidante... He wanted to be her everything, and he would go to any length necessary.

And then, the end of her note suddenly made more sense: "I think I more than love you. That's the problem." She must have discovered similar feelings, but if that was the case, why had she run away?

As the truth of these thoughts cascaded through his awareness, her absence became the more agonizing, his longing for her the more torturous.

Eventually, there was nothing to do but get up and get ready for the office. He moved through his day like an automaton, numb and faintly oblivious. More than once his partner, Tim, asked him if everything was all right. Jerry merely nodded and passed it off with a mumble in the affirmative.

He returned home, hoping and praying that Mandy was there. He was aching to take her in his arms, kiss her passionately, feel her small warm body pressed against him... but the house was empty.

He went into her her room, sat once again on her bed and imagined her laying naked, massaging her erect nipples, and opening her legs, beckoning him to fuck her again.

It was too much. He put his head in his hands and wept.

At that moment, the door opened, and there she was. She closed the door softly behind her as her father raised his tear-stained face to her in surprise.

"Dad?" she said, "Are you ok? Shit, that's a dumb question since you're crying. Is it me? I hurt you didn't I? I wasn't trying to, Dad. I love you. More than you know. Much more than you know, and I... I... I am talking too much. Sorry."

She went to him and knelt down, putting both hands on his legs and looked up at him with wide, concerned eyes.

"Daddy?"

Jerry took a deep breath and looked into her deep green eyes. What could he say to her? In her absence he'd experienced a profound internal revelation, and now here she was! The object of all his desire and affection, the only woman he wanted to be with. And his daughter, for God's sake! It was impossible! Impossible to feel what he was feeling, and at the same time, impossible not to feel it. He was madly in love with his own daughter, and had been for quite some time.

So, he did the only thing he could, saying "Oh Mandy, Mandy!" He took her face in both hands and kissed her tenderly. She returned his kiss and prolonged it. Their kisses soon took on a desperate passion, tongues dancing, tasting, caressing.

"I love you, Daddy, So much," said Mandy as she made out with her father. Then she pulled back and looked him in the eyes.

"Daddy, I'm sorry I left the way I did, and I know you were probably worried. I wasn't trying to hurt you, not at all! You're the last person I ever want to hurt. I thought I needed some time to think, to understand what was happening, I was so confused, And I..."

Jerry interrupted her, "It's ok, sweetheart. You're here now, and it's ok."

He kissed her again and again and they wrapped their arms around each other, in desperate need of the closeness, as if to make up for the distance that had been.

Finally, Mandy pulled away again and said, "Daddy. I need to tell you something, but I'm afraid to. And I'm also afraid NOT to. Basically, I have to. I think I'll wither and die if I don't."

Jerry looked at her, waiting. He touched her cheek softly, encouraging her to know that she could trust him with anything.

"Daddy," she began, timidly, "I know you know I love you. And I know you love me. But there's something else, and I finally understand it now. It's the reason I've never cared for any boy my age. It's because... Daddy, I love you. I mean... oh God, I can't believe I'm going to say this... Daddy. I'm in love with you. I'm in love with you Daddy. Not just the way a girl loves her Daddy, but in the way a woman loves a man. I think I have felt this way for a long time, but I couldn't admit it, because it's so 'out there.' But, well... there it is."

Joy spread across Jerry's face as he heard his daughter's declaration of love.

"Oh, sweetheart. I'm in love with you too. I didn't know it either until today, but I want you with me always. I want you in my bed, in my heart, in my..." He spread his hands for the loss of words, "In my everything. But how can that be? What should we do?"

"Well, Daddy, I think that to start with, you should take me to your bed and make love to me. Then tomorrow, I think I should move out of my room and into yours."

Without a word, Jerry stood and lifted Mandy to her feet. She reached up to put her arms around his neck and he picked her up. Kissing passionately, he carried her to his room and laid her gently on the bed.

Her dark hair was splayed about her head and she looked up at him as he looked at her. She was very simply dressed in a white, buttoned blouse, denim shorts and sneakers. Once again, it was apparent she hadn't bothered to put on a bra, and her puffy nipples were trying to poke through the thin material.

He sat on the bed near her feet and slowly removed one sneaker, and then slowly peeled the sock from her tiny foot. He kissed her toes gently, and she felt a tingling sensation travel up to her loins.

Jerry looked her in the eyes as he removed the other sneaker, and Mandy bit her bottom lip, causing Jerry's cock to stiffen like a steel rod. He peeled away the sock and took her toes in his mouth, swirling his tongue between them.

Mandy gasped softly and arched her back.

Jerry ran his hand along the length of her shin, then to her inner thigh, and then to the outer thigh of her other leg. As he did so, he leaned over and kissed her deeply. As he did so, he reached for the buttons on her blouse, and slowly undid them, one by one.

She wrapped one leg around his torso and put her hands on the back of his head, pulling his tongue deep into her mouth.

She moaned softly as he parted the fabric of her blouse and gently squeezed one of her tiny breasts, the puffy nipple of it sensitive to his touch, wanting, needing.

After a few minutes, as their passion and desire built, she said softly, "Lay on your back, Daddy. I want to pleasure you."

Jerry rolled over next to her and Mandy positioned herself between his legs. She lifted his shirt slightly and planted tender kisses on his flat stomach as she unbuckled his belt. Then she undid the button on his pants and lowered the zipper. She sat up slightly and pulled on the waistband, pulling his pants and boxers down to expose his throbbing cock.

She gripped his shaft with one hand, and swept her hair to one side with the other. Then, looking him in the eyes, ran her tongue its entire length from base to tip.

"God, I love my daddy's cock," she murmured softly as she savored the taste of him. She took the mushroom shaped tip in her mouth and swirled her tongue around its ridge, savoring the taste and texture of it.

Jerry took in a deep breath. The sight and sensation of his stunning daughter tasting his cock was indescribably pleasureable, and then his balls tightened somewhat as she hungrily engulfed him in her mouth.

She bobbed her head up and down on his throbbing shaft, sucking fervently.

"MMmmmmm...." she moaned with surprise and pleasure when she tasted his precum seeping from the tip, swallowing the sticky fluid.

"Oh my God, Mandy. Oh that feels so good, baby girl. If you don't stop, you're going to make me cum."

She looked up at him mischievously and licked his length again.

"Mmmm... you like that, Daddy?"

"Fuck yes."

She sat up and grabbed his hands, guiding them to her open blouse and placing them on her little tits. As he massaged her tits and pinched her erect nipples, she undid her shorts and wiggled out of them. Then, naked except for the white blouse covering her shoulders, she straddled him.

She couldn't wait to give herself to him again, to feel his throbbing manhood inside her. She reached between her legs and put one finger in her opening, feeling how wet she was. Then she took that finger, glistening with your juices and placed it in her daddy's mouth.

He sucked her pussy juice from her finger (God, she tasted good!) and she gripped his cock and positioned herself over the tip, working it around her opening, moistening it, then pressing her weight down on it.

"Ohhh..... Daddy, it's going up inside me..."

"Oh God, little girl. You're so tight." Jerry's dick was throbbing, aching to penetrate her fully.

Finally, she sank all the way down onto it, taking its entire length into her little body.

She arched her back and moved her hips back and forth, loving the feeling of her daddy's cock filling her, stretching her.

"Oh fuck baby girl, your pussy is so good.. Can you feel my cock throbbing in you?"

"Yes, oh yes, DaddyI, I feel it. I feel it so deep inside my little cunny. Oh God, daddy, I love having your hard cock in me."

Jerry put his hands on his daughter's waist and said, "Slide up and down on it, honey. Bounce up and down on daddy's cock."

She braced herself by placing her little hands on his broad chest and started sliding her pussy up and down, up and down. The sensation was incredible - lifting herself up and feeling it slide out, and then pushing back down and feeling it penetrate deep into her.

She gradually increased her pace, slamming herself hard onto his cock.

"Oh FUCK, Daddy! Yes, Daddy, yes! Fuuuuuucckkkk..."

She took him deep, so deep into her pussy, and then started bucking her hips wildly, knowing she was about to orgasm.

"OOoooooohhhhhhDaddddyyyyy....."

"Yes, baby girl. Cum on my dick. Use my cock to make your pussy cum."

"Oh my goooooooddddddd daaaaddddyyyyyyyy.... I'm gonna cum! Your cock is gonna make my pussy cum Daddy... UUUUHNNNNNNGGG.... FFUUUUUUUCKK!"

She rode him harder and harder as the orgasm swept across her. She could feel her juices pouring out of her onto her daddy's dick as it massaged her insides.

Then she collapsed onto his chest breathlessly.

"Oh Daddy, I love you. I love making love with you. Please fuck me forever."

In response, Jerry grabbed both of her ass cheeks in his hands, and with Mandy still pressed close to his chest, move his hips up and down, fucking her. Harder and harder he slammed his cock into her drenched hole.

"Mandy, sweetheart. Daddy's gonna cum in you."

Mandy was moving her hips in perfect rhythm with his thrusts, "Yes, Daddy. Fill me up. Cum in your little girl's pussy. I want to feel you cumming in me, Daddy."

The pleasure continued to build in Jerry's groin, a growing ache that had to be released. Finally, the sensation of inevitability hit him, and he emptied his balls deep into his daughter's pussy, his cock pulsing and throbbing, flooding her cunt with his semen.

"Oh fuck baby. Mmmmmm...goooooddd..." he growled, his seed jetting into her.

"Oooohh... I feel it, Daddy. I can feel your hot cum in me... oh fuck, daddy, I'm gonna cum again!"

As she felt her father pumping his cum inside her, she sat up and arched her back as another wave of pleasure wracked her little body. She convulsed uncontrollably, her entire being succumbing to the force of her orgasm and she screamed with the sheer ecstasy of it.

Then, she collapsed back onto his chest and his body relaxed, both of them spent.

"Stay in me daddy. Stay inside me." she murmured, feeling the aftershocks of his orgasm as his cock continued to throb and pulse inside her. She savored the feel of its rhythm deep within her, equally loving the sensation as it shrunk inside her, loving the knowledge that his pleasure was spent because of how she had made him feel.

He kissed her deeply.

They had been through so much together sexually in a very short time - had done things she'd only fantasized about. She had allowed him to utterly dominate her, even following his orders to let two other men fuck her and cum in her. She had done that willingly, and she knew, as she felt her daddy's warm cum leaking from her pussy, that she would do it again - and more if he asked her to - and she would do it just as willingly. She would do anything her Daddy asked of her.

"I'm yours, Daddy. I belong to you, heart, body and soul," she said softly, and meant it.

Jerry kissed her again, tenderly, and stroked her silky black hair.

"I love you, Mandy. I promise to love you the way you deserve. Always."

Then they slept in each other's arms, deeply and contentedly, the way only two satisfied lovers can.

----------------

Coming up: We're going to take a step away from Jerry and Mandy for a short time. In the next episode of Crossing Boundaries, we'll check in with Jerry's business partner, Tim, along with his bombshell wife Kate, as well as their cute blond daughter, 18-year-old Missy.