All Comments on 'Crossing the Line: The Incest Story'

by dirtywifeannu

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Couldn't get past the gross and ugly illustrations. Even if the writing could be good, it would not be erotic with the ugliness of the accompanying illustrations...........

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

Love the real-life body illustrations but the bondage and intentionally blurred illustrations, not so much.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Illustrations were a real turn-off. Not remotely sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a gross, filthy, disgustingly ugly and beached whale class fat slag... absolutely horrific to think anyone would actually want to fuck her, or even be able to maintain an erection in this skank's presence.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It started well. The story was good at the start, It could've been better both in terms of writing and illustrations. Sad, but the illustrations were really a turn off. I know it's a bdsm story, but it could be even more racy if it consists of some passionate kisses, nibbling earlobes, Sucking and biting of neck in a playful way at the beginning. Looking forward to your next one.. hope it's sooner than expected.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Illustrations in SUBMIT TO STRANGER: THE COMPLIANCE were top notch. Could you please add more like them in your next stories.

rickydean56rickydean566 months ago

4'10 and 36D sounds like a troll

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If you need 7 notes before the first word of the story, don't bother with the story.

yowseryowser6 months ago

Sweet artwork, pay no attention to the complainers.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really good story, loved the Illustrations. Waiting part two!! Ignore those complaining

MoodCrestMoodCrest14 days ago

Not sure why the rating is so low. Everything about the story is solid. Should be in the high force. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

nasty, fat skank, and a cheating asshole. What's to like here?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdirtywifeannu@dirtywifeannu
Erotic incest stories with pictures: https://dirtywifeannu.blogspot.com/ Social: https://twitter.com/dirtywifeannu Storylist: https://dirtywifeannu.blogspot.com/2024/04/daddys-girl-becoming-cheating-whore.html