Cuckholding Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cuck excitedly turned around, laid Abby down on the couch, and got ready to thrust his cock inside of her, when I yelled, "Wait!"

They both looked at me, confused. "If you get to see if you feel his cock, then I sure as hell am going to see how Zach stretches out my wet pussy." I exclaimed. I laid myself back on the couch and pulled Zach over to me and exclaimed, "Let's go!! Give it to me baby!" Turning towards Cuck I said, "You need to watch how this enormous cock pleases me, Cuck."

It was as if it was surreal: Abby was on one end of the couch with Cuck thrusting his small cock into her pussy, and then I was on the other end of the couch receiving the eel of Zach.

Abby called out to Cuck, "I can't feel you! Thrust harder!" Cuck took note, changed his angle, which seemed to help.

Cuck wanted to take advantage of this situation, pulled out, flipped Abby over onto her stomach pushing her ass into the air. "My Lady- let's see how your ass likes my tiny cock."

"Oh yes, Cuck! Will you stretch me?" Abby bellowed. Cuck responded by licking her ass wildly and Abby was moaning uncontrollably. In a moment, she was screaming out, "Oh my God!" Her hips began bucking wildly and she was grabbing onto the couch. "Damn I am cumming!"

Cuck took this as his cue to shove his small cock into her ass. This seemed to drive her even more wild. "Cuck! It's so small in there! Pump harder!!"

Zach was still thrusting inside my wet pussy, but realized, he had to compete with Cuck. He gazed at me, with a naughty glisten to his eyes. "Flip over. You're taking my eel." I know I had a look of panic on my face. I had NEVER taken an enormous cock like that in my ass. I nodded, and then rolled over sticking my ass in the air.

I felt the pressure of his finger at my asshole, and at the same time, I felt a tongue lapping at my clit. "Oh my God!" I yelled out. As soon as my legs started to quiver, Zach stuck his finger all the way into my and was thrusting it in and out. That was when he latched onto my clit and sucked full force. There was no stopping the orgasm that followed. My hips were bucking, causing my ass to throttle Zach's face, my legs were shaking, and I couldn't stop moaning. I could feel cum dripping out of my pussy into his mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," Zach whispered. "Fuck you taste as sweet as I remember. He stood up, stuck his cock inside my pussy, and said, "Oh, fuck yes you are so wet!" Now that it was wet, he slowly applied pressure to my asshole. With each thrust forward- gentle at first, he was able to stretch it out wide enough to encompass his entire cock!

"Oh! Oh! Oh!!" I shouted. I could feel my asshole spasming around his girthy cock.

"I'm gonna stretch out your asshole, and pleasure you like you've never felt." Zach said.

I felt paralyzed with his gigantic cock moving it's entire length in and out of me. "So....big! This is the biggest cock I have ever taken in my ass! Oh!!" As I was talking, Zach started thrusting even faster, I continued, but was mumbling due to the intense pleasure, "Cummmm....cumming!! Oh God!!" It was unbelievable the intense anal orgasm this man was creating. My asshole was squeezing against his cock, my body was spasming underneath him, my breathing was so fast.

Zach grabbed my hips tighter and that was when it happened. "Ohhhhhhhh!" He screamed out. "Ohhhh God yes!" As he was moaning and shouting, I felt him swell inside of me and then felt warm fluid fill my ass. That sent me into another orgasm from the pressure.

I collapsed under him, my body exhausted from the pleasure. Zach pulled his cock out of my ass, then took pride in how stretched out it looked. "Do you see this?" he asked me.

"See what?" I responded.

Zach took a picture of my asshole. I smiled, turned to Cuck, who was still fucking Abby and said, "Look how wide my asshole is stretched. Never have you been able to stretch me like this, nor give me that type of pressure from your cock hitting my A-spot over and over."

Abby started shouting, "I need more!" Cuck responded by grabbing a hold of her hips and shoving his cock into her asshole as deep as he could get it. He was pulling her hips towards him to push his small cock deeper inside of her.

"Do you feel me now?" Cuck asked Abby.

"Your miniature cock isn't stretching me like the eel does, but push harder." Abby shouted. That seemed to push Cuck over the edge.

A moment later, you could see him being overwhelmed with pleasure, swelling inside Abby's ass. "Oh, fuck yes, My Lady!" Cuck shouted as he pumped warm cum into her ass.

Abby then asked, "You came? Did you spray it in my ass?" Cuck seemed too overwhelmed with pleasure to realize the demeaning nature in which Abby was speaking to him. He pulled his cock out of her, and then sat with her on the couch.

The four of us looked around at each other, realizing the depth of what happened, and we started to laugh. "Talk about a surprise of a sexual adventure!" I finally said.

Abby was giddy and replied, "Oh, I can see this happening again!"

The guys shook their heads, everyone quite pleased by the scenario that occurred, and that's when we decided to relax all together for the evening, knowing there would definitely be more nights like this.

12