All Comments on 'Cuckold for Life Pt. 01'

by Live2serve

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You lost me at "the events are true".

Bham487Bham4873 months ago

Wow. Sounds like selfish slut of a wife you have there. She takes a fantasy for both of you and turns it into her own party. Sounds like you are just around to provide for her while she gets to go and get fucked all she wants. I just wonder she she truly loves you or just keeps you around has a sex toy to play with and for money.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

People who are obviously repulsed by the premise of the cuckold fetish continue to read the stories..I don’t get it. I’m an aspiring cuckold and enjoyed the story. As per Bham 487, my wife is self-centered, a slut, and probably keeps me around for the money. But I find the way she treats me to be sexy and hot. From very early in our relationship I made sure she understood that. I think it’s even hotter when the wife understands exactly what her husband needs and wants. I’ve even known some of the men she has slept with. I find that very hot. Going to read more of your stories…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hot and real feeling, not all guys are up for putting on a show, especially for a watching husband. For me personally it’s way better when it happens spontaneously and organically, big plans lead to big disappointments. And that doesn’t even take into account my own moods.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous