All Comments on 'Cuckold Torture'

by chatbug

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 month ago

If he gets turned on by you hurting him, you should leave him and be a faithful wife to another man, bear his children and be happy. That’ll devastate your (ex) husband m, which will be the most sadistic and masochistic act.

That hurt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sounds horrible. What guy would get anything out of this shit.

Al_AnonAl_Anonabout 1 month ago

What I don't get is why people who see a story titled 'Cuckold Torture' are upset by the cuckolding and/or torture contained therein.

Life must be full of shocking surprises for you folks. When you open a box of Cornflakes, do you expect to find Cheerios -and then sit there in astonishment when it is, in fact, Cornflakes?

GetBitcoinGetBitcoinabout 1 month ago

I like the idea of the story but this reads more like an instruction play by play. "I did this...then I did that...then I did this over there" etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

He is a very lucky man indeed and you are kind and beautiful for indulging him so much. I have not been allowed sexual contact with my wife for 6 years, she occasionally lets me use a trans inflatable doll to penetrate me and i am incredibly grateful . She tied me to the bed post on my knees once while I held her bra in my teeth (I am not allowed to see her breasts). Dropping the bra is not allowed. Last time I went numb and was untied as I passed out.

I adore my wife for indulging me so and love that she can be on the bed with her lovers or just making a cup of tea. The thought of her breasts without bra as I clench it in my teeth is enough to make me leak several times as she goes about her day and thinks of me , eventually. Thelady don=minant in this story is my heaven. Lucky hubby indeed!

NEthingGozeNEthingGozeabout 1 month ago

your husband is an idiot for tolerating this abuse

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchatbug@chatbug
I have written several pornographic / erotic stories, and I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I write stories that I'm interested in, and I try to add humor and personality to the stories. Almost all of my stories are about female domination. A few of my stories are ab...