All Comments on 'Cuckquean Chronicles 02'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
An Idea From My Mom

Dear Pixie,

As you know Pixie, I watch my Mom at nights due to her dementia and her limited physical abilities.

We also placed small cameras around the house to monitor her and use a bed alarm to inform us when Mom wants to get up.

We also get an earful of complaints, from Mom, when the bed alarm goes off.

Perhaps, these monitor tools would be useful for force our Cuckquean to do nothing but watch Claire and Lindi, while lying in bed watching them live, without being able to pleasure herself.

Of course, our Cuckquean would be wearing her chastity belt with a remote butt plug with Claire and Lindi, watching her demise, with no way of our Cuckquean to relieve her tension by making breakfast.

Just a thought

Please Enjoy your Day Pixie and Stay Healthy & Safe.

v/r

Anonymous

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

Oooo..I like where this is going!

Great to see Pixie follow her instincts; rewarding for all!

Now, who was taking those pictures?

SerradaCSerradaCover 1 year ago

* giggles * Miss Pixie, she who can not be denied or resisted. Looking worward to the next chapter. As always, well done my sweet Pixie, well done. xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Mom Update Pixie

Dear Pixie,

Mom is physically better, but still requires 24/7 monitoring.

Yesterday, I received an emergency call to watch Mom because one of the Service Helpers needed to do something for a few hours.

When this happens, I just take the Service Workers' entire shift, so my Wife and I took Mom food shopping via separate cars.

At the store, my Wife pushed Mom, in her wheelchair, and I pushed Mom's shopping cart.

While driving my Mom home, Mom cannot understand why my Wife has to back into the store to do our food shopping.

I had to listen to this for nearly 15 minutes.

I keep thinking why did I ever resigned my full time job for this?

Please, Enjoy Your Day Pixie and Stay Healthy & Safe.

v/r

Anonymous

Note: Mom loves the colors on your statistical chart slides.

However, I must careful that Mom does not see the slides that contain the Nude Lesbian / Lesbian BDSM graphics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the twist where it shows everyone has a dominates and a submissive side and it was time for Pixi to show her dominate side. However I did not get the next morning the conversation was lacking something maybe a third chapter describing their relationship after the night would help. As always thank you for sharing your talent with us. Pappasleaze!

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 1 year ago

Couple of things in there. 'Claire' should have been Lindi half way through, I think. Hot story though...

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Pixie can live with (actually enjoy it would appear) the reality of cuckoldry because the reality in this relationship does not entail humiliation nor is there a victim, if you will. Maybe the piece is inappropriately titled in the end (?). Not to get too serious, but you do tackle a tough/contentious topic to perfection for your characters. As some might say, sex is the story, the story is in the sex in well crafted erotic fiction. The highly erotic sex scene (erotic Eden) with Claire, Lindi and Pixie captured/revealed beautifully the core elements of your storyline. Rather than see Pixie’s behavior as some sort of revenge (a loaded term), it reveals the fluidity of “power” in any relationship and acceptance of dynamics between lovers. Arguably the only remaining element consistent with your title is the issue of fidelity in their relationship, and it would seem that problem has passed for Pixie. Would be interesting/revealing to hear from Claire once her mind clears — love the last two lines not to mention sorting and doing laundry the night before. You are so creative.

MaonaighMaonaighover 1 year ago
Bravo, Pixie !

Up to about the half-way point I was thinking that I'd have to butt in and give Pixie an instant lesson in worm-turning---I was getting a little peed off with the way she was being put-upon. Then Lo ! the miracle. She didn't need my coaching after all but did a pretty good imitation of the crapped upon getting her own back. Well done, Pixie !

Now, a question: what happened to the Third Woman, the 'us' who was taking the photos of Claire and Lindi having their wicked way with each other? Will she be making an appearance or is she to remain an enigma like Harry Lime (TheThird Man)?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great fun to read!

I do wish Pixie would find herself back in the submissive role again. She seems like she would be fun to hang out with and fun to work over a bit harshly.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

What a treat! I've been out all day doing some voluntary work at our local food bank, and I came home, tired, depressed and ready to sign up to the revolution to get rid of this shameful government. Your story put a smile on my face and a damp patch in my underwear. Thank you darling Pixiehoff, this was just the tonic I needed this evening. 5 stars and a request for chapter 3. XX

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 1 year ago

If chapter 1 defined the lesbian cuckquean genre, chapter 2 redefines it.

Enter the Dominant cuckquean.

Instead of being made to watch whatever the lovers are up to, she directs them.

Then she decides on the sleeping arrangements, picking the guestroom for herself. Then she practices orgasm self-denial.

In the morning she makes breakfast for the sleepy lovers out of her free volition.

What will be next? Perhaps she will tell Claire to put the chastity belt on her (Pixie) for the day, and then give the key to Lindi? No, don't tell us. Surprise us.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Another superb read, loved the way Pixie turned and became the Dom to the two girls, but will it last, or will lindi take on the top dog role once again??

Looking forward to the next instalments.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous Jeff - good idea xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Paul, that mystery remains in part 3 xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Mama S - well one advantage of being the writer is I can do as the mood takes me xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymouse - chapter 3 will fill in the gaps - I wanted to end on that high xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Halt - you are right - ah, those blondes - giggles xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you darling Maonaigh - that suggests I got the timing of the switch right - which pleases me - and the third person - well we shall see xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

thank you, Anonymous - well, at best, Pixie is a switch - so you may get your wish xxxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Yes - please, can we just get rid of the lot of them! So glad it cheered you up - and there will ne a 3rd chapter - and more xxxxx

shurlin3shurlin3over 1 year ago

Glad Pixie asserted herself and put Lindi and Claire in their places. Submission should be about giving yourself to the one you love trusting that they will treat you with love and due care and appreciation in return. Sweet Pixie should not have to be a “doormat” for emotional abuse and disrespect within the context of her marriage, and she is not to be underestimated nor under appreciated for the truly lovely and also formidable person that she is. I suspect there may be some similarities between Pixie’s story line and the author’s real life? If so, same principles apply for our superbly talented and highly intelligent and articulate author, I have read most of your stories, and I always get excited when I see a new one appear in my Lit Home page.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Interesting twist

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Wolfie - yes, the story took itself there - which is always a good sign - and part 3 in in the works and should be up soon - and I hope will continue to redefine the genre xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Wiz. Well, of course, in a way, what has been changes the dynamic, but as you will see, only as far as pixie wants it to xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you shurlin. Yes, I agree, what is described is fine if it is really consensual - and I hope that it's clear that "pixie" like her author, has tendencies that way - and thank you for your praise, it means a lot xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

thank you lc, there is more to come xxxxx

great lovergreat loverover 1 year ago

Oh how the tables have turned here!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

thank you, great lover,, glad you liked it xxxxx

CharmlesCharmlesover 1 year ago

You are awesome! Never saw that switch Cumming!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much Charm - so glad that it got to you xxxxx

Cupertino345Cupertino345about 1 year ago

Another excellent story! How is your vacation?⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you. I am recovering at the moment from an operation x

GayKatGayKat4 months ago

Well The Worm Has Turned! 😍

.

Hallo Pixie!

.

Oh yeah, we loved the way Miss Pixie, put though two in their places!

Now I had a few additional suggestions, but Queen Jackie thinks they might be a little too harsh for our sweet little Miss Pixie!

.

I must tell you Love, I was a little less than enthused at the beginning of part two... until Queen Jackie ask Kat, why the sour face?

It appears as though Goddess Pixie, has "Claire and Lindi" treating her namesake "Miss Pixie" as if she doesn't matter!

All Jackie said was Oh Kat, just keep reading!

.

Thank-you, 5-Stars and 5-Hot Wet Orgasms,,, yes!

.

From your two kinky dyke friends,

.

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

🌹💋💋💋

PixiehoffPixiehoff4 months agoAuthor

Queen Jackie was, of course, right - glad you carried on reading my darling xxxxx

abuse_me1abuse_me116 days ago

oh my gosh pixie, I ache so bad

PixiehoffPixiehoff16 days agoAuthor

I hope you enjoyed it, abuse xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES