Cultivating Lilly Ch. 20

Story Info
Her virginity claimed, Lilly becomes the family fuck toy.
3k words
4.6
22.7k
8

Part 22 of the 28 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IN THIS CHAPTER: With her virginity claimed during an evening of celebration and revelation, any defenses Lilly maintained as a free-thinking, independent young woman are finally felled by the Vatspalt family. She has broken free of the bondage placed on her by her biological parents and given herself over mentally, emotionally and physically to her second family. Unknowingly, and seemingly completely by her own accord, Lilly has become the Vatspalt family's concubine; helpless and also willing to do whatever they command.

The Swedish words for pussy (fitta, snippa, slidan), and cock (kuk) are used intentionally. They are not misspellings.

____

Lilly called her house Saturday morning. It had been a long night and she was tired. It was difficult to stay focused on the discussion with her biological mother as she reclined on the sofa, watching what was playing out on the large tufted ottoman in front of her.

Cassy was being slowly skewered by two stunningly beautiful men whom Lilly adored. Each man had an equally beautiful cock, and they both understood how to use what God had been so gracious to give them.

Her special place stirred.

The elvish Swedish girl was on all fours, her diminutive breasts little more than subtle white hillocks topped by thick, sharply pointed nipples. They didn't dangle so much as slightly jiggle, while the men found their rhythm.

Before last night, Lilly had never witnessed her best friend being fucked by a man and she enjoyed the experience deeply. Cassy's noises were adorable and her innocent eyes filled with wonder whenever she accepted a kuk, in any opening that would allow such an intrusion. And then, as Cassy's ecstacy built, she turned into something wild; her screams and pouts and hiccups growing frantic, her white-blond hair smeared across her sweaty, angelic face as her orgasm sent violent shivers through her petite and somewhat boney body.

Lilly purred as she considered her second family.

Uncle Lars pushed his kuk into his youngest niece's open mouth while Gustov wielded his oversized dick to penetrate the tiny pink star of her friend's upturned bottom. Cassy squeaked when he entered her and Lilly had to cover the phone to keep her mother from hearing. She pressed her foot to Cassy's hip to get her attention and when her friend turned, Lilly placed a finger to her lips.

Cassy pulled off Lars momentarily, saliva dripping from her chin, nodded and whispered, "I'm sorry. It's hard to stay quiet."

Lilly understood Cassy's predicament. She had been between the two men in exactly the same position an hour earlier and she knew Cassy's comment to be true. Her dilated asshole still dribbled Gustov's sperm onto the sofa. It so happened that Gustov, while being Momma's cousin, was also the family's gynecologist and it was this man who'd recently placed Lilly on birth control. Lilly had asked Momma to take her and it was for the sole reason of fucking (or being fucked) that Dr. Malstrom had placed her on the medication. Lilly's real parents weren't aware of this. Nor did they truly understand the nature of the relationship she maintained with her second family.

As her real mother droned on about Lilly coming home; that there were lots of chores to be done, Lilly ran her hand through the soft blond hair between her thighs. "Fuck yes," she mouthed before biting her lower lip. Cassy's older sister, Louise, was presently lapping and sucking Lilly's smoothly shaved pussy. The older girl was licking the essence of her father's cum from Lilly's womb.

Ten minutes earlier, Daddy had bent them both over the arm of the sofa, their hips touching. And as he fingered their feminine fruits, Louise and Lilly kissed; exploring each other's mouth with their tongues. Lilly huffed into Louise's mouth when Daddy pushed his thick cock inside her pussy and began to thrust. And then he withdrew and Louise moaned as he did the same to her. Daddy fucked them for some time, alternating between them, until his hot fount filled Lilly's special place. He playfully slapped her bottom, "Lay on the couch, Good Girl, and open your legs."

Giggling, Lilly flopped on the sofa and rolled over to face Louise and Daddy, spreading her legs as he'd directed. "Louise is going to clean you up," he said as he fucked his daughter from behind.

Louise smiled and whimpered and furrowed her brow. "Yes, Daddy," Louise said before her face was pushed between Lilly's slender thighs. Daddy smiled at Lilly as he playfully spanked his eldest daughter's tiny bottom before padding into the kitchen to help Momma and Erik tend to breakfast. Lilly watched with hunger in her eyes as Daddy's glistening cock still stood at attention, despite its recent draining.

"Daddy, can I have some more?" Lilly asked as she dialed the phone. She made a grab for his member as he strode by and he laughed at her.

"You're such a hungry girl."

"Daddy, I'm always hungry for you."

He bent and kissed her softly on the lips. His thick tongue explored her mouth for a few moments. "That's as it should be, darling." Batting her eyes at Daddy as he walked away, Lilly dialed, then spoke into the phone: "Is it okay if I stay over again tonight?" She'd spoken over whatever her real mother was talking about. The pause at the other end of the line was enough to tell Lilly she'd overstepped her bounds.

"Again? No, young lady, you may not. It's almost Christmas."

"That's ridiculous, mom. Christmas isn't for another 11 days (Lilly knew this because she was now very familiar with the Swedish Holiday of Santa Lucia). The Vatspalts invited me and if it's okay with you and dad, I'd like to stay." Louise was now suckling Lilly's nipple while thrusting three fingers into Lilly's oozing sex. In her ear, her mother's voice was raising and Lilly didn't give a shit. Firmly, she said, "I'm going to stay." Then she stifled a moan because Louise was rubbing her clit. "And I don't really care what you think."

Lilly knew she'd won the argument when her mother's voice softened. "Honey, we hoped you'd be home for dinner tonight."

"I'm staying here." Lilly knew there was nothing her mother could say. She was 19 and her days of being cowed by her domineering parents were gone. The Vatspalts had taught her to stand up for herself and she'd grown increasingly distant from her parents over the past months.

The fear of her parents, or of God's wrath, had evaporated last night, as she was incessantly fucked by the Vatspalt family. Her deflowering took place on the ottoman, where she managed to accept all four cocks inside her body at once.

____

Her second family had given Lilly the choice, explaining that it was the final step on her journey to losing her virginity, "To finally become whom we've known you could be," said Momma.

Lilly had often fantasized about her first time since meeting Cassy in the PE locker room at the local community college months ago.

When the moment finally came, she chose carefully. Uncle Lars would lay across the ottoman; she wanted his to be the first cock to ever enter her pussy. Momma helped Lilly straddle him, then held the man's dick while gently pressing down on Lilly's shoulder. Uncle Lars's gorgeous kuk slid easily between the warm, wet folds of her special place. It felt amazing and Lilly actually cried when it happened. But her tears vanished as Daddy gently pushed her forward, on all fours, so Louise and Cassy could lick her butthole.

This placed her large and dangling tits in Uncle Lars's face and he seized the opportunity; taking a nipple in his mouth while twisting the other. Lilly moaned passionately as her sisters probed; all the while Uncle Lars deliberately thrusted his cutlass deeply inside her pussy. But he stopped for a moment when Daddy told his daughters to step aside. Lilly's eyes went wide as Daddy's impressive cock pushed past her tightly puckered opening. "Daddy's inside my bottom," she whispered to Uncle Lars, who only smiled and kissed her on the nose.

When both men began to slowly piston their hips, Lilly said, "Oh!"

And that was the moment her 'brother' Erik, and Gustov pushed their dicks in her mouth, which proved to be the most challenging. But with some gentle arranging and a few encouraging words from Momma, Lilly managed.

Once everyone was in place, the men synchronized their bodies with hers and after a few minutes, Lilly's eyes rolled back in her head. It was a moment she'd been waiting for since the Vatspalts opened her eyes to her own sexuality; a part of her she never knew existed. She relished every second. She felt unhinged and beautiful; a goddess for the taking by her human men.

The thick veins of the cutlasses in her mouth slithered over her tongue even as the heads pushed into her cheeks and around her teeth. Simultaneously, the cocks rubbing against the thin, muscled membrane between her pussy and her asshole drove at opposite rhythms to each other. Lilly wanted to say, "Jesus Christ," but the dicks in her mouth prevented her from saying anything more than a gurgle.

She had gagged when Erik and Gustov erupted in her mouth at the same time, but she somehow managed to swallow it all. Uncle Lars and Daddy exploded at the same instant and her own orgasm followed a heartbeat later.

____

She pressed Louise to her nipple and watched as the men took pleasure in spit-roasting Cassy from both ends. They were nearing their climax and Lilly enjoyed the focused expressions on their faces. Cassy's eyes were closed and she made gagging noises as Uncle Lars held her face to his abdomen.

"What time will you be home Sunday?" The tense tone of her mother's voice spoke volumes and Lilly almost laughed.

"No later than six." Lilly stifled a moan as Louise's fingers screwed into her special place. "Cassy's parents can drop me off."

After a moment, Lilly's mother approved. What else could she do?

"Thanks mom. I love you." Although she said it with no love in her voice.

"I hope you're having fun," her mother said.

"I am."

Lilly disconnected then pushed the little camera icon on her phone; filming Louise as the older girl suckled her nipples. Moving the camera around, she captured Louise's fingers driving into her special place before finally turning the lens toward the ottoman. She caught the moment Uncle Lars and Gustov erupted inside Cassy; whose eyes went wide as she struggled to swallow her uncle's sperm.

Louise dislodged from her nipple and moved to kiss her. Dropping the phone, Lilly opened her mouth to accept the offer, like a hungry baby bird. Louise smiled and did the same, allowing Daddy's come to drip from her mouth into Lilly's. Combined with her own fitta juices and Louise's spit, Daddy's delicious extract oozed over her tongue and down her throat as they kissed. It would shortly be mixed with the sperm Uncle Lars, Gustov and Erik had deposited into her mouth late last night.

Louise whispered, "Let's eat each other out at the same time."

Lilly liked that idea and smiled. "Okay."

After a delicious breakfast, Lilly was bound to her custom-made brace, which Gustov had rolled in from the living room. Lilly happily stood against the large X as Cassy bound her limbs to the padded leather. "See," Cassy said as she plucked at Lilly's nipple, "I told you we'd bind you at some point."

"Thank you." Then Lilly whimpered. Momma was affixing the nipple clamps.

____

Lilly spent as much of the six-week break at the Vatspalts as she could. Her mother eventually put her foot down. "You can't spend every night there. It's Christmas and you're staying home in the evenings." Lilly agreed but did spend most days at the Vatspalts. And those days were spent naked and engaged in sex with her second family. They all shared time with each other, often as a group, but occasionally only in pairs. It was rare that Lilly had fewer than two cocks inside her body if she spent time with the men, and that was how she liked it. The exchanges were casual and loving and no one turned anyone else away.

She particularly enjoyed her time with Uncle Lars, especially nap time. After a raucous morning following breakfast the day after Christmas, Lilly said she needed a nap. She had been fucked silly while strapped to her brace and was tired. "I'll join you," he said. She took him by the hand and led him to Cassy's room. Curling into his warm body as they dozed, he placed tender kisses on the back of her neck and she felt his hardness against her bottom.

"Yes," she said. "Please," and lifted her leg.

He pushed his kuk inside her special place, moved into a slow, driving rhythm. One hand grasped and pumped her breast and the other swirled over her hip; his fingers finding purchase on her clit. "You should come to Sweden," he whispered huskily into her ear. "I think you would enjoy it there."

"I've never even traveled out of California," she panted.

"I would be happy to pay your way." His hand departed her breast and slid around her neck, applying comforting pressure; Lilly whimpered. He thrust forward forcefully, burying himself inside her fully and she gasped. He pinched her clit, rolling it between his strong fingers, and she knew she was going to come.

"My parents would never let me go with you. They don't know you. Maybe if..."

She had to stop talking then because she was coming and the shallow hasping, yipping noises she always made at this moment prevented other communication. Her body vibrated as the orgasm exploded from her clit. Her thighs - which she had opened widely so he could effectively penetrate her - involuntarily clenched closed, pinching his dick between the folds of her sex. He came at that moment and the hot jet of his sperm filled her special place as her own climax sent shockwaves through her trembling body.

"Lilly," he whispered. His breath was hot. "To whom does the softness between your legs belong?"

Thinking back to their time together in the pool house, she smiled. "To you, your highness."

"Do you know what it needs?"

"No, your highness."

"A rope. A knotted rope buried inside the pink folds of your beauty. A prolonged roping session would do your softness some good."

"Yes, your highness." She shivered. The knotted rope had been uncomfortable. But her desire to please outweighed her own wellbeing. "Please, sir."

They didn't talk anymore and soon his breathing became deeper. He'd fallen asleep inside her.

After that, they napped together regularly; always with his kuk pushed into her special place or her bottom while they slept. The moment when he softened and his manhood slowly slid from her body as he slept was always special to Lilly. It was a brief instance when he became small and seemingly delicate. It was intimate and personal and revealed his vulnerability.

____

One afternoon, Lilly ducked inside the kitchen to make a peanutbutter sandwich and Gustov surprised her; taking her from behind as she stood at the counter. As he entered her, she whimpered, as she always did. His cock was the largest of her suitors and it was always initially uncomfortable to accept, especially when her snippa was dry. Her body lurched as he thrust and she had to hold onto the granite edge to keep her balance, huffing with each forceful push. Ten minutes later, his sperm filled her special place and she hardly had time to catch her breath when he withdrew and began manipulating the gaping lips of her pussy with his fingers, slathering them with his seed as it dribbled from her folds. Lifting them over the bread, his creamy extract fell onto the greasy brown peanut butter. "You can enjoy me from both ends," he said, kissing her tenderly on the neck. Lilly laughed and spread his come into the sandwich.

"Yes, sir."

Another day, Momma and Louise took Lilly to Momma's bedroom and locked the door. Cuffing her limbs to the mammoth four-poster bed, they spent hours introducing Lilly to an unending number of toys and dildos and vibrators. She came several times that afternoon. Many hours later, and long after she was exhausted from the fun, she lay limp against the restraints. Her muscles twitched and her hair lay in lank sweat-soaked strands across the soft pillows. Momma placed a small mirror between Lillys thighs and said, "Look honey, isn't it beautiful?"

Louise was straddling Lilly's face and she had to crawl away for Lilly to raise her head. Looking into the mirror, she thought her special place looked very similar to its appearance following her visit to Gustov's office. The process, however, of getting it to such a state had been far more enjoyable. Her fitta glistened with moisture and lubricant. Her sex was flush, her labia thick and raw and gaping.

"Yes," she said, honestly, and dropped her head back onto the pillow. "Louise, I'm still hungry." Her older sister was very loving and pressed her hairless pussy to Lilly's lapping tongue.

Finally releasing her limbs, Moma and Louise lay with her on the bed, their bodies forming a circle so as to devour each other's pussies. Lilly wasn't at all surprised that both of them were extremely skilled with their tongues.

She arrived a different morning to find Gustov's clitoral stimulator set up in the living room. Erik lay across the coffee table and Cassy had attached a piece of the tape to the head of his kuk and another to each of his balls. "Come here, Lilly. Help me with this," Cassy said. "I have an idea."

Kissing Erik deeply, and then doing the same to Cassy, she said, "Sure, what do you need me to do?"

"Jack him off," Cassy said. Lilly took Erik's stiff cock in her hand, rubbing her thumb over the purple head. Together - and much to their giggling pleasure - they discovered Erik's come could shoot with much more force by timing the small electric shocks to his orgasm.

This was how most of her holiday break from college went. Until, one day, when her men swept her away.