Cumuppance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could consider whether she wanted that or not she was filled by yet more cock as Billy slipped his spit-coated knob past her tight sphincter with a painful pop. Moaning around Ben's thick shaft she sucked him hard as her bum was invaded by hot manhood.

The climax that followed shredded who she thought she was to tatters. No longer the nice, faithful girlfriend to a kind, monogamous boyfriend she took three strangers erections into three different openings and shook with obscene delight from her complete debauchery. As her anus, vagina and throat all filled with cock Bailey felt pride, gratification and selfish, sordid lust that all these men wanted her so badly. With so much manhood crammed into her tiny body Bailey began to wail as her sanity shattered from sheer ecstasy. The men slowly fucked her as she clenched tight and shivered from the extremity of her euphoria.

"When its time Bailey wants everyone to cum on her face. So try and judge that carefully." Sebastian instructed and then simply took photos as they used her quivering body.

Beyond reason Bailey slavered over Ben's cock, slobber dibbling down her chin over her chest as her slack jaw opened for him. Grunting each time Billy or Soren slammed into her she knew only the debilitating delight of excruciating orgasm. The absolute limit of her bodies ability to comprehend pleasure exceeded, she raved in the grip of rapturous torment. The men fucked her bestially and she suffered orgasm after orgasm at their rough treatment. Strong hands groped and clutched her flesh, sweat dripped onto her skin and mighty cocks drove her crazy with delicious friction.

Without instructions from Sebastian Billy asked Ben to switch spots and Billy moved to her face and started stroking himself as Ben shoved his cock into her gaping anus. All the while Soren eased his huge member in and out of her quaking pussy

"I'm cumming." Billy grunted aiming his penis at Bailey's face.

When Billy sprayed her in thick jets of sperm Bailey flinched and began moaning as an other orgasm exploded from the sticky impact of scalding jism on her skin. For several moments Bailey received Billy's cum all over her upturned face, her tongue extended her eyes shut as the other men carried on using her clenching form.

When Billy finished Ben quickly replaced him, jacking off over her upturned features as she held her tongue out for him to deposit his jizz upon. Shivering with sordid satisfaction in being drizzled in sperm Bailey felt the delicious slide of Soren's big cock moving in and out of her body as the goad to behave like a deranged slut.

Finished his orgasm Ben stepped away and Sebastian dutifully photographed her spattered face until Soren pushed her off and stood in front of her to add his own load of steamy, sticky cum to her besmirched features. While Soren stroked his cock Bailey rubbed her clit and they both climaxed together as his spunk rained down on her smiling face.

Tendrils of semen trailed over her features, streaking her forehead and hair, glazing her eyes shut, trailing over her cheeks, dripping into her open mouth, pooling on her tongue, and trickling from her chin to land on her heaving chest in a gleaming mess. Still cumming she relished the slide of sludge oozing over her while she frigged her pulsing pussy. Knowing she was being watched and photographed incited her to greater debauchery and she used both hands to scoop the slime into her mouth, drinking and swallowing as much of the gooey deposit as she could, the taste impelling still more bliss from her ravished frame.

When she could open her eyes again, the sperm cleared away, she saw the men all staring at her with awe, semi-hard cocks still clutched in rubbing hands as they witnessed her vulgar display.

"That was fucking amazing." Billy crowed and the men all agreed enthusiastically.

"I need a fucking beer." Bailey mutter feeling drunk already.

*****

Bailey had to undergo the final element of her revenge by herself without Sebastian to photograph it. That meant she needed the camera glasses. Once she'd secured them she dressed and rode her bike to the location she intended to culminate her plot at.

After her adventure at the construction site Bailey had more than enough points to beat the others. At that point she had more points than Todd and Stuart combined, but for maximum emotional damage to Todd she was going to seduce the man who Todd would be most hurt by.

With Bailey's intimate knowledge of who Todd was, including the new duplicitous aspects of his nature, she knew that Todd's ego was going to be bruised by her being intimate with the men she'd been with so far. The sight of her photos was going to hurt Todd, but Bailey had calculated who she seduced carefully; Sebastian was a rival who made Todd jealous, Todd thought Arjun was inferior to himself, Todd thought old people were creepy, and he thought educated people were better than physical labourers so every man she's fucked would hurt him in different ways.

The last man she intended to seduce was going to wound him so deeply Bailey wasn't sure she should be so cruel. The reason she knew it wold hurt him so deeply was because Todd and she had noticed the way her next target reacting to her whenever she was around. Todd had also intuited that Bailey had a reaction to the man in return; the way her target interacted with Bailey reduced her to a flushed, giggling girl every time.

Pulling her bike into his driveway she slowed her heart-rate after a long, fast bike ride. The big truck he drove was parked in its spot, one of the two-car garage's rolling bay doors half open letting air into the space, but not allowing one to see inside.

Parking her bike in the backyard Bailey caught her breath, the ten kilometre ride was well within her capabilities, but she'd ridden fast growing more excited and nervous the closer she got to Todd's childhood home. The warm Autumn weather felt glorious as she packed up her helmet and drank some water, sounds of the man in the garage working out, just as she'd predicted he would be.

Todd's step-father was a former army drill sergeant who kept his body in spectacular shape, which is where Todd had learned to exercise and build the muscles Bailey adored so much. Every evening after his work as a security consultant he went out to the garage to work out for an hour while Todd's mom usually went to evening activities like pottery class, cooking class or a literary club.

Bailey felt guilty about stepping into Margret's marriage, but the whole family knew that George Chambers had a wandering eye and liked younger women. Todd had lamented his step-father's infidelities many times, remarking how horrible cheaters were and how he would never be like that man. Todd had lied and Bailey was going to go through with her vengeance even if it hurt Todd's mother Margaret. Those were the consequences of Todd's betrayal.

"Good evening Mr. Chambers."

Stepping in the side door she entered the tidy, perfectly organized workspace. Every tool had a spot, and every shelf was labelled and organized by box-shape and size. One bay of the two car garage was for the car, the other dedicated to exercise. Sergeant George Chambers stood near a rack of free-weights curling twenty five pound barbells when she entered. Dressed in loose basketball shorts, sneakers and a worn t-shirt, his short-cropped salt-and-pepper hair plastered to his skull with sweat that covered his sculpted body he looked sexy to the hyper-sexualized young woman..

"Bailey?"

Letting the weights fall to his sides he glanced past her, discovering she was alone, then looked right at her. Also perspiring she sipped her water giving George a chance to ogle her unobserved. Bailey had dressed in sneakers, tight, Lycra shorts that moulded to her bum and crawled up her cracks- front and back- as she rode. Bailey's labia and buttocks were perfectly revealed by the soft, clingy material of her carefully chosen shorts. On top she wore a small sports bra under a very oversized tank top that she'd cut off above the navel so it essentially covered nothing important, but looked like she was wearing a shirt over her tiny, clingy bra.

Todd loathed the way his step-father stared at Bailey, and her lack of reciprocal anger irritated him.

"Can't you see the way he looks at you?" He'd once whined.

"I see him look at me, but it doesn't feel creepy. He's trying to be funny. It all just a way to tease you, he doesn't mean it. Please don't let him bother you so much."

They had gone back and forth in various versions of that conversation every time they visited his parents, but the fact was Bailey knew damned well George meant every suggestive word and she loved the attention from such a superb male specimen. Something about his body, his age and his confidence as he moved through the world affected her on a primal, carnal level. And Todd perceived it instinctively. Sergeant George Chambers was the alpha male and Todd couldn't possibly compete.

"Mr. Chambers could I talk to you for a minute. I need some advice."

The older man set the weights back on the rack and gestured for her to sit on the weight bench. Taking a drink of his own water he let her settle down while he sipped and leaned against the workbench along the back wall. They were very close when she was done and she looked up at him with sad, wounded eyes.

"Its difficult to talk about, but I can't stop thinking about it." She began, adjusting the oversized glasses she wore back up her nose.

"Ok. Sounds rough. If I can help I will."

"Thank you." She blinked back tears allowing herself to feel the real anguish she felt. "Its about Todd."

George nodded, giving her time, maybe guessing that already. The relationship between the two men was strained, but at the core she felt George loved Todd. However the older man was not the kind of man to express his feeling particularly well and he didn't tolerate many signs of what he considered weakness.

"I found evidence that Todd is cheating on me." The urge to ugly cry welled up, but she fought that back and merely wept a little. Clamping down on the larger hurt she fanned the flames of her anger by remembering the wall.

"Whooo boy." George made a non-committal sound of comprehension. As a cheater George didn't have a moral leg to stand on, but that rarely stopped people from being hypocrites.

"I thought I raised him better than that." He tried to sympathize with her by making it about himself.

"I don't know what to do!" She wailed as appealingly as she could. "My head is spinning. I don't know what to think. My heart feels like ashes but my body..." She peeked up at him briefly to see if she had his attention. "He was my first lover. He taught me so many things, um... sexually... about my pleasure and stuff...I still feel attracted to him." She bit her lip. "I still have needs."

Glancing up at him from lowered eyelids as she spoke she attempted to look as cute and seductive as the girls in the porn she and Todd watched, hoping George found it sexy. The older man was looking intently at her as if he's caught the hint of potential in their situation.

"I'm so sorry to hear that Bailey."

Placing a big, warm hand on her bare shoulder he gave her a legitimate thrill. Even before the last week and her discovery of the joy of inappropriate sex she had secretly fantasized about George. Very little about his personality attracted her, but everything about his physical form did, even his age perversely.

"I just don't now why!" She snivelled. "I thought I was pretty, and he told me he thought I was sexy, and that he loved me, but..."

"You are pretty. Him sleeping with another woman doesn't mean you aren't still attractive to him."

"Really?"

"Really. We humans are still animals, and men are visual animals. Sometime a wandering eye can get caught on something, but it doesn't mean he doesn't love you."

"I do everything he asks in bed. Even things that make me feel dirty. What could she do that I wouldn't!"

"It good that you are giving lover, but that can't always be enough for some people."

The big man's hand began to stroke her back soothingly, the rough skin of his hands exciting given her intent. Then George squatted in front of her his hands falling to both her bare thighs and caressing her in what was meant to be a gesture of warmth, but felt full of enticement. It seemed he might not be able to resist her.

"Listen to me Bailey,"

When she made eye contact, still distracted by his big hands on her thighs he continued.

"You are a beautiful, sexy girl and Todd is an idiot to ever risk losing you, but sex and love can be separate things." He dropped to one knee and settled closer to her, his hands naturally sliding further up her thighs. "Monogamous commitment is what most people thing love is supposed to be, but there are other ways. I probably shouldn't tell you this... but Margret and I have an arrangement..."

Giving her a wink and smile like a naughty boy, his warm, brown eyes crinkling at the corners charmingly, he shrugged.

"A lot of military couple have to make allowances due to being apart for long periods of time. We both do what we need to do to stay sane. We make certain we stay connected and that the other feels primary and most beloved, but we both take lovers when opportunities arise."

"Really?"

George's hands were slowly, sensually caressing her thigh and Bailey felt herself warm for him, her pussy lubricating in anticipation. Pretending she didn't know sex was already a forgone conclusion she acted naive, allowing him to seduce her at exactly the pace he set.

Wearing the glasses she stolen from the carriage house basement she recorded everything.

"No individual person can be everything to another. One patner couldn't provide very single meal, or be the only person you spoke to, the only person you ever let cut your hair. At some point some other person would have to do those things for you. The same can be said of sex. Some people can be satisfied with one lover their whole lives, but most can't."

"Is that true?" She said it as if she wanted it to be true.

Having reached the elastic hem of Bailey's shorts George began to stroke his hands side to side, his fingers teasing the hem, falling deep between her thighs then back the other way to almost cup her buttocks.

"Human beings are not biologically monogamous."

"No?"

"Naw. That's bible shit. Biologically we are meant to have multiple lovers even at the same time."

Acting as if he were distracted George let his hands linger between her thighs the backs of his hands almost touching, the subtle pressure encouraging her to part her thighs, which she did ever so slightly. The older man continued.

"The human body is designed by nature and the repeated behaviour of thousands of generations to take multiple lovers in one session. Women are more vocal than men as a method to attract men to her as she copulates. The male generally finished in seven minutes or less, but the woman's passion cycle takes over twenty minutes to reach peak pleasure. Three times longer. Meaning three lovers generally."

As he told her this his hands resumed stroking up and down her thighs but exclusively her inner thighs, his fingertips occasionally brushing her labia distracting her from the otherwise fascinating information. Bailey wondered if what he was saying was true.

"The head of a man's penis is scalloped in such a way as to scoop semen back out of the vagina. Its meant to remove competitors seed to increase the chance of being the one to pass on his genetics. Why would that be if we were monogamous? Up to sixty percent of sperm is made up of what are called soldier sperm." He stopped and grinned, him being a soldier. "Soldier sperm don't seek the egg, they seek out foreign sperm and kill it."

"Wow."

Without needing to act at all Bailey murmured her exclamation fuzzily so aroused she gazed at him with glassy eyes, parted lips and a soft expression, encouraging him to shut up and kiss her already. Before he did his right hand cupped her burning sex and he wiggled his middle finger along the groove of her slit making her whimper with need.

"Would you like some soldier sperm?" He whispered his mouth inches from hers.

"Yes please, Daddy."

She hadn't meant to call him that, but she loved that she had, her body jolted with forbidden delight at saying something so taboo. As her boyfriend's step-dad massaged her aching sex through her thin shorts she leaned back and tilted her hips to give him greater access, looking down so the glasses recorded exactly what he was doing to her.

Gasping and mewling with increasing desperation she endured his manhandling her pussy with relish. This situation was so insane she felt like she were on the verge of climax already, a man she'd been intimidated by for years was rubbing her pussy and she wanted more. Stroking his face she urged him to come kiss her, but she submitted to his pace, letting him do what he wanted to her, overwhelmed by his confident expert fingers.

George's other hand found her breasts and began to massage them through her stretchy sports-bra. Hating the feeling of cloth between his hands and her body she whimpered wanting more contact, forcing herself to wait for him to chose when that would happen. For several, increasingly exciting moments George groped her through her clothes, his face so close to hers she could feel his heat, but he still didn't kiss her. Tiny noises of frustrated desire burbled from her throat as her lust grew more intense the longer he fondled her.

When George's hand finally slid under her sports bra and his strong, rough hands began to grope her skin directly she groaned a long gratified noise and silently begged him to do more. Humping her hips at the hand rubbing her pussy she writhed and squirmed as he fondled her feverish body. Then George pulled back.

"Take off your clothes." He ordered and a thrill of delight thrummed along her nerves at the command in his tone.

Flushed with excitement at the idea of being naked for a man she most assuredly wasn't supposed to be naked in front of Bailey obeyed. Shyly standing, she pretended for George that she was hesitant rather than overjoyed to show him her body. The first thing she took off were the large glasses recording everything. Placing them carefully on the workbench pointed back toward the weight-bench she then began to strip. With bashful glances from under lowered eyelids she pulled her meagre tank top over her head and dropped it. Turning away she peeked over her shoulder as she pulled her bra off and bared her back to George and the camera.

George leaned against the work-bench again and sipped his water as he enjoyed the show.

Kicking off her shoes she then lowed her shorts, revealing her lack of underwear and bared her bum to Todd's step-father. Bending way over she stepped out of her shorts assuming her pussy peeked at him as she bent. Modestly covering her sex and breasts with her hands she turned to face George, her body flushed and trembling with anticipation. Bracing herself she dropped her hands and showed the much older man her entire body fully exposed.

Closing her eyes she felt a tiny pre-orgasmic shudder run through her body as lust spiked powerfully through her being simply from revealing her body to such an inappropriate person. The seething, angry part of her deep inside relished the open appreciation Todd's step-father took in ogling her body. The thirst for vengeance gloated as the man Todd most feared reached for her bare breasts and groped her boldly.

The lust she felt for the older man mingled with her new found exhibitionism and her desire to hurt her boyfriend in a blend of erotically charged emotions. As George once again began to rub her sex, this time with no clothing between his hand and her flesh, she whimpered hungrily as he caressed her clit with teasing, light touches.