Cumuppance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To regain that powerful erotic charge she took some photos of Arjun's dark cock disappearing into her pinkness. Attempting to frame as many shots as she could of both their faces while his penis entered her she sought to prove they were fucking for the wall. The former virgin didn't seem to care at all about Bailey taking photos, he was too interested in being inside her and the feelings enveloping his cock.

"You are so wet! Is that normal?"

"Its essential. If a girl isn't this wet you should use some lubricant. I feels so much nicer when its slippery."

"I love it. Thank you!"

For the next hour she showed him every position they could think of and she took pictures of each; doggy style, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, spooning, missionary, they fucked standing in the hall, they fucking in the kitchen trying to eat breakfast and they fucked in the living room after eating. Arjun deposited three more loads of sperm on Bailey's face until she was a smeared mess of sperm, spit, make-up and sweat. The photos looked graphic, her besmirched face glazed in jism, make-up. her eyes vacant and her expression cum-drunk.

After they were exhausted Bailey and Arjun sat together and picked the best shots and she once again sent them to her lover. The deranged elation she felt sending cum drenched nudes over the internet made her pant with lust.

"If you can fuck me like that you should be able to keep most women happy. Now you need to get out there and meet one."

"I wish it could be you."

"Thank you, but that's not going to be possible."

Once again he nodded and Bailey left to go home and edit photos, riding her bike with the wind drying four loads of cum on her face.

Sneaking into the house was easier in the middle of the day. In the shower she rubbed herself to multiple orgasms re-living the debauchery of the last two days. Afterwards, having already decided to skip school she wandered out to the carriage house, drawn to the nasty wall that filled her thoughts. Seeing the faces of the many girls the guys had scored points with she felt an imagined mutual humiliation from being exploited for a sleazy game. Taking out her phone she wrote down the names of each girl and decided to seek them out and find out about them.

Then Bailey did a tally of her score and compared it to the boys. With a thrill she saw her total was at 58 points already, three quarters the total of Todd at 82. All the times he wanted her to do things in public fluttered across her memories as she realized just how many points she had gained by doing all the stuff outside the day before.

The recognized all the frightening, exciting times she'd let Todd photograph her, but as she looked a the photos on the wall she saw a lot she didn't remember ever seeing. Studying them she confirmed that she'd never seen a lot of the images posted on the wall, but every time she'd let Todd photograph her she'd obsessively looked over the pics first to make sure she looked cute. The angry young woman was also confused because even back then she loved seeing herself having sex on film. Where had these other photos come from?

Looking really closely she could recognize locations, and could recall the encounters when she looked at the dates, but they were never times she remembered the taking pictures.

Something about the look of the images also made her curious. Scanning the other photos on the wall she discovered she could clearly recognize the difference between cameras quality from the variety of devices they used. Chad had an android phone and his photos looked different than Todd's iphone which looked different than whatever phones Richard and Stuart used. Yet each of them also had a few pictures that had the same unusual quality the photos she didn't remember had; a fish-eye quality that distorted the subject more than the other devises. Why would all four of them have the same device? Why didn't she remember?

Then abruptly she did remember.

Checking the dates Bailey puzzled it out and realized the nights of the fish-eye photos were Date Nights when Todd had insisted on wearing these odd fashion glasses he only wore on special occasions. She liked how he looked in them so it hadn't been that strange, but he didn't need glasses so she'd been curious about them at first. After a few times seeing him wear them she stopped thinking about them. Todd even wore them to bed.

Bailey was a passionate woman, with a very healthy sexual appetite and Date Night was a guaranteed night for sex if Todd didn't managed to ruin it by accident. If the glasses were what she suspected, wearing them those nights was clever, the chances of sex being so high.

Looking it up online she saw that indeed camera glasses were a thing and she even found the exact pair after a short search. The search that took longer was the one to find the physical glasses. They were behind the TV. in a glasses case taped to the back of the screen.

When she put them on she looked nerdy and cute so she posed for a while in the grubby mirror on the wall opposite the photo collage. The glasses were too big and chunky for her face but they still looked dorky cute. She would be able to pull off wearing them out when the time came.

*****

Before she enacted that plan she had a lot of groundwork and research to do so she texted Sebastian, who agreed to meet her at his place. At Sebastian's apartment he gave her a wicked, conspiratorial grin that sent a shiver down her spine as lust sparked in her loins.

"Hey. I'm glad you texted. I had a thought."

"I hope it was dirty."

"Filthy. I think you'll love it."

They went upstairs and she told him about the glasses.

"That's fucking evil." He seethed. "Did he do that to Jenna?"

Nodding, she felt sorry to wound him.

"Do you have them?"

"No. I'm working on a plan to use them but its not ready yet. What was your thought?"

It took Sebastian a moment to switch gears, his anger reluctantly giving way to the excitement of his idea.

"I know some guys that would fall over themselves to fuck you. They wouldn't give a shit if you took photos. Half of them aren't even online."

"Who are these Luddites?"

"Some dudes I worked with this summer. We could just drop by and tell them we are doing a shoot for your OnlyFans account or whatever and they wont even question it when they see how hot you are."

They shared a smile and Bailey couldn't help wonder what would have happened if she'd gone home with him instead of Todd three years before.

"What are your plans this evening?" He asked, a hint of bashfulness.

She smiled and waggled her eyebrows saucily.

"Let's go!"

On the drive Sebastian filled her in.

"Last summer I worked for a construction company. There are some guys I worked with that I think you'd like. And by now the site should be mostly closed. There are some cool locations we could use."

That explained his excellent physique, he had been working a hard labour job all summer. As he drove Bailey let it sink in that he was talking her to a place where she was going to likely fuck a group of strangers. It seemed like part of the plan and a reasonable idea as they drove, but the reality when they got to the site was frightening.

Sebastian parked beside an enclosed trailer up on blocks being used as a temporary job-site office. He knocked and a small Latino man answered.

"Hey Ben, how goes?"

"Hey Sebastian! Good to see you."

The man in his thirties stepped down the metal stairs affixed to the trailer in clunky steel-toed boots. The man was stocky and dirty in his high visibility vest, t-shirt and jeans. When he got to the ground Bailey saw he was around five foot six, but solidly built.

"Who else is here?" Sebastian asked.

"Soren and Billy are inside." Ben jerked a thumb to the doorway as he eyed Bailey.

The young woman had dressed in stretchy jeans and boots for riding her bike, had a hoodie over a tank top and no bra, just in case. Emerging from the door an old guy in his forties sporting a huge grey beard and long hair greeted Sebastian warmly.

"Hey man, what brings you by?"

The older dude gave Sebastian a warm hug as he reached the ground then smiled kindly at Bailey, his friendly blue eyes crinkled at the corners like he smiled a lot.

"Hey Soren! I was wondering if you could help me and my friend out."

"I can certainly help your friend." A new voice answered.

A rail thin Asian man stepped out of the trailer and ogled Bailey boldly. The young man was charming and handsome, his confidence and direct stare hitting with full force as he walked over to shake her hand.

"Hi. I'm Billy."

"Bailey."

"Bailey and Billy. Its destiny."

"What do you need help with?" Soren asked.

"We want to do a photo shoot on the site."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Bailey is on a website called OnlyFans. Have you heard of it?"

"I have." Ben and Billy said at the same time, suddenly very interested.

"Nope."Soren smirked at their obvious enthusiasm.

"Its a website where I can post nudes of myself." Bailey took over." Or post video and live streams. I do stripteases and some live sex shows."

The men looked at each other, then at Sebastian who grinned wickedly, then back at Bailey who waggled her eyebrows. Jumping ahead of Sebastian she carried on.

"I was hoping you'd let me do a nude shoot here. Maybe play with a few tool." She cocked an eyebrow. "Both literal and metaphorical. I'd love to have some male models, but unfortunately I don't have any money..."

"I am a perfect male specimen so I volunteer to be in your photos free of charge." Billy stepped forward.

"Anything to help out a lady." Ben intoned obsequiously.

"What exactly are we talking about here?" Soren was hesitant.

"It's only quasi-illegal." Sebastian tried to ease his anxiety. "We should get a permit to work on the site, and the owners might not like it, but nothing else is against the law."

"But what about this shoot...?"

"I will be nude. I'm going to pose around the worksite. We'll find interesting things to photograph and if you fellas would be kind enough I'd like to pose with you, touch you if you consent... and..." She shrugged like it meant nothing one way or the other. "If we get carried away in the moment let's not put any limits on how far we go for art."

The implication clearly intrigued all three.

"If that's what you want young lady, who am I to stand in your way." Soren grinned.

"I appreciate that sir."

They walked around the worksite, Sebastian and Bailey scanning for interesting backdrops the three men studying the sexy girl offering a rather temping reward for their patience. When Bailey and Sebastian saw a bulldozer they looked at each other and nodded. Scanning the surrounding area they saw a pile of sand near enough that the bulldozer would be in the background from most angles if they used the sand as their stage.

"Have you guys got a packing blanket?" Sebastian began directing.

"Ben?" Soren asked the small man.

"Yeah. I know where there's one." He took off at a brisk walk.

"Let's bring those safety cones over here and make a line." Sebastian instructed creating a set for the photo shoot.

Bailey smiled at his leadership and she watched the men work as she tried to accept that she was about to have a gang bang. This was going to earn her a lot of points.

"Here's my thinking." Sebastian shared with them as they worked to make the site look how he wanted. "Bailey is walking by the job site and you nasty men cat-call her. She yells at you. Someone tells her to suck their cock and she decides she's going to. Boom porno."

"I'll take the blow-job line." Billy volunteered excitedly.

"You got it." Bailey pointed at him.

When everything was set up Sebastian had everyone pose for the first photos, directing Bailey to slowly walk toward him. Shooting several times he recorded Bailey strutting past the men, them pretending to cat-call. In close up Sebastian showed Bailey yelling, offended by them.

The next series showed them in a group by the bulldozer jeering, Billy grabbing his crotch and yelling, the guys laughing. Next Bailey in close-up again, considering, then deciding that yes she would suck his cock. For several minutes Sebastian took photos from every angle, showing the men and the machine as Bailey slowly stripped naked for them.

As she removed her hoodie Bailey felt as if she were having an out-of-body experience, her limbs felt light and far away as she revealed her tiny, lavender tank top to them. It as old and thin, a comfort item, but she wore it because her nipples showed very clearly through the thin, worn fabric.

The men all stared and she flushed with lust, astonishingly aroused by what she was doing. Still enraged in the deep pit of her heart she felt fuelled to do this by both anger and lust. Posing for Sebastian she gradually pulled her tank top off and exposed her naked chest to three men she met twenty minutes before and another she hardly knew.

Brashly Billy groped the meat of her breast, rubbing a dirty hand all over her small mound and caressing her aching nipple. Sebastian recorded it all as Ben moved to the other side and massaged her other breast with his own dirty hand, their strong fingers making her moan with passion at their roughness. Billy captured her mouth with his and they kissed like long parted lovers, quickly growing passionate as they discovered each other's kissing style. Ben dropped his mouth to her nipple and she sighed into Billy's mouth.

For deliriously long moments she endured the manhandling of her chest with whimpers and kissed Billy lasciviously, grateful for his writhing tongue to suck and lick. But Sebastian had something else for her to do.

"Ok, lets get those erections out and let her stroke them. Keep your pants on, just pull 'em through your zippers."

The men all did as he said, even Soren, and Bailey nearly fainted to see three lovely erections arranged around her like a smorgasbord. Reaching for the first two she grabbed Billy and Soren, and as she caressed them Sebastian took pictures. Billy had a beautiful, thin cock with a sweet tip under his uncircumcised foreskin. His balls were dark and wrinkly and his black pubic hair trimmed neatly.

The other erection was much bigger. Soren had a long, thick cock with a big, beautiful head. The pink skin was soft and smooth in spite of his age and his well groomed pubic hair a surprise given how hairy he was on top. Ben's cock was thick and stubby, like himself and the knob was dark purple under his foreskin.

Practically in a trance she studied the three members as she stroked them making sure to have a full set of photos of her doing it. Then when she could no longer resist she began to lick them. As soon as she broke the seal on sucking cock she became a ravenous slut needing to devour as much cock as possible. Never had Bailey wanted to touch hard penises more. The men rubbed them over her face while she sucked, stroked, licked, drooled, deep-throated and gagged over them all, Sebastian recording every depraved act.

For long minutes she allowed herself to be defiled by strangers. Letting them fuck her face and use her mouth and hands anyway they liked, passive, eager, wanton and deliriously happy she submitted to the labourers. As Sebastian documented her degradation the three men removed her boots, socks and jeans and panties, stripped her to nothing in seconds as she sucked Soren. The others prodded her pussy and someone began licking her clit setting off her first climax.

The sudden rush of pleasure unhinged her mind and she became an animal needing to rut, desperately in heat.

They manoeuvred her onto all fours and Soren fucked her mouth slowly and insistently taking deep plunges into her throat, giving her time to swallow, then pulling back slowly dragging his cock over her wriggling tongue. When he withdrew he stroked himself and let her lick his balls while he jacked off, then he fed her the long pole once more, lunging deep and slowly withdrawing. It was sensuous and sleazy and thrilled Bailey.

Behind her Billy's thin cock drove into her quivering pussy, his balls slapping her clit with a jolt of pleasure, his jean covered thighs slamming into her buttocks. Ben groped her tits and lifted one of her hands to wrap around his cock which she began stroking. Letting herself be used front and back she tried to focus on Ben's cock needing to concentrate to jack him off.However her squirming tongue often distracted her with the delectable sensation and taste of caressing Soren's big juicy cock.

"Great stuff guys. Now Lets get your clothes off, if you are willing."

"Fuck yeah." Billy shouted and pulled out of Bailey to strip.

Soren continued fucking her mouth slowly while the other two stripped. When they were nude Soren stepped away to remove his clothes. On her knees again Bailey sucked Billy and Ben alternately while exploring their newly naked bodies with her greedy hands. Billy didn't have an ounce of fat, his wiry muscles ridged and sculpted from hard work, but not at all bulky. Ben was the thicker man. his arms strong and legs chiselled. The older Hispanic man had a big belly and no buttocks, but he was cute in a Dad-bod kind of way. The sexy Asian man more than made up for Ben's plainness.

Then she saw Soren.

The oldest man was built like model, no fat, every muscle sculpted and big enough to impress, but he clearly wasn't a body builder, it was the muscle of a hard working man. Dusted in hair everywhere he was the epitome of a Daddy, his maleness overt and exciting. Without thinking she dropped everything and crawled to him to worship his body. Suckling him once more she caressed his body with hands that felt like erogenous zones fondling him felt so sexy. The young woman's hands keenly enjoyed the sensation of his body, the soft fuzz of hair, the smooth skin and hard, rigid muscle beneath as he flexed for her, the camera recording her vulgarity.

"One of you guys get on the blanket on your back." Sebastian directed and Billy dropped down. "Bailey squat over Billy's cock, okay? Then suck the others. And jack them off. Yes. Face his feet. Yes, then I can see your front while the bulldozer is back there. Ben step in closer. Soren rub your cock on her face while she sucks Ben. Billy hold her ass so she can support her weight as you fuck her. Excellent work everyone!"

Bailey began to cum in little tiny quakes of abrupt, intense shocks whenever Billy thrust up into her while her mouth was full. Having two cock all the way in at the same time detonated a burst of bliss along every nerve. Panting and gasping as she slurped back and forth from Ben to Soren she held herself over Billy and he fucked her. When Sebastian had enough shots of that position he asked them to switch again.

"Soren you lay down now. Bailey face the other way and suck the guys while he fucks you some more."

Doing as instructed Bailey enthusiastically settled down onto Soren's glorious cock, stretching around his much thicker girth. Switching from cock to cock she let Billy and Ben fuck her mouth while Soren pumped his manhood in and out of her quivering pussy. Once they settled into a rhythm together Bailey and Soren fucked in sweet harmony and she began to climax once more, gobbling the other two cocks wantonly. The click of Sebastian taking pics was the cherry on top of her complete rapture. Sliding cocks in and out of her trembling body, caused pleasure to flow from every part of her.

"I gotta fuck that sweet ass." Billy gritted through a tight jaw.

Moving behind her he spat a huge mouthful of spit onto her anus and the rush of wet air startled her. Taking Ben deep she enjoyed the fullness of two men inside her when suddenly Billy pressed against her back and fitted his long thin prick into her anus.